LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Guru

Default Distant treasure locator Mole PROSPECTOR

Hi all my friends here I have find this New Digital LRL. I ask if someone tested this LRL working Good and how to discriminate the buried metal's.

It is suitable for:
  • gold prospecting
  • detection of ornaments and other highly-conductive metals (such as gold, silver, copper, bronze)
  • detection of large amount of jewels
  • detection of gravel and nugget deposits in rocks and underground
  • detection of treasures buried long ago;
  • industrial purposes (detection of pipes and non voltage cables buried long ago).
Operation details:
All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface. The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground. Metals with high conductivity, such as gold and silver, are detected more easily since they form a larger electric field and the device can locate them from a distance.
The maximum tested depth of detection is 6 meters and the distance when a signal is audible is about 15-20 meters before the point of the buried object (walking towards the object). Theoretically, the depth of detection could be greater, depending on the factors described above.
The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials.
Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyItsm29o8

http://deltapulse.eu/?p=83&lang=it

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 07-22-2014, 04:31 AM

Hi nic
One of the my friend have lrl like this
But my friend say this is s chemica lrl !
And worked very well
Old 07-22-2014, 07:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by king40 View Post
Hi nic
One of the my friend have lrl like this
But my friend say this is s chemica lrl !
And worked very well

Hi King thank my dear to reply of me
You mean is like devices of mineoro Have ionic room with substance.
Maybe your friend is correct but I not think.

If your friend have picture can we send this here?

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 07-22-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hi King thank my dear to reply of me
You mean is like devices of mineoro Have ionic room with substance.
Maybe your friend is correct but I not think.

If your friend have picture can we send this here?
Hi nici
First i see my friend detector
I say too this is minero
But this is wrong think
Yes it worked by ion
And make different with minero
My friend build by own and i can't take picture
But when he want to build i see some material he used
If you want i can give you some information
Old 07-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Guru

Hi Nicolas
I think that this Lrl works because I know that the "phenomenon" is real and his behavior on the field is very similar to mine lrl, the only difference is that my lrl is most sensitive in the direction south to north, the minimum sensitivity is in a north to south direction and a medium sensitivity is in the east-west direction and vice versa. Apart from this, reading the user manual, the operation is almost identical to my lrl. Unfortunately due to health problems I have not been able to experience enough my lrl in other fields far from my field test. The price, over 3000 Euros, is quite high, especially when compared, for example, to my lrl: the scheme is free and components cost a few tens of Euros.

Best Regards
Old 07-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Nicolas
I think that this Lrl works because I know that the "phenomenon" is real and his behavior on the field is very similar to mine lrl, the only difference is that my lrl is most sensitive in the direction south to north, the minimum sensitivity is in a north to south direction and a medium sensitivity is in the east-west direction and vice versa. Apart from this, reading the user manual, the operation is almost identical to my lrl. Unfortunately due to health problems I have not been able to experience enough my lrl in other fields far from my field test. The price, over 3000 Euros, is quite high, especially when compared, for example, to my lrl: the scheme is free and components cost a few tens of Euros.

Best Regards

Hi my Dear Franco first I wish you good health and take care of you

Second You are Right and correct I agree with you

For your LRL exist many People build your LRL in various countries of the world and try it .. So then I tell you these news about your LRL.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi nici
First i see my friend detector
I say too this is minero
But this is wrong think
Yes it worked by ion
And make different with minero
My friend build by own and i can't take picture
But when he want to build i see some material he used
If you want i can give you some information

Thank you my Brother welcome I m waiting your

Old 07-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Guru

Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your wishes of good health, with regard to ionic chamber'm not sure it will work but I have not done many experiments. And also not only reveals the gold because in the video you can see pieces of silver or bronze.

Best Regards
Old 07-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your wishes of good health, with regard to ionic chamber'm not sure it will work but I have not done many experiments. And also not only reveals the gold because in the video you can see pieces of silver or bronze.

Best Regards

Yes Right is not Bionic Room

because can detect other metal ...I have told that for King40 but he said that but I not believe...maybe is VLF or like our LRL or PDK ..I cant said that now . I m waiting for people have this LRL

Then we can Build it and Rename Franco Prospector hehehhehe

Draft board

Thank you ed buona salute sempre amico

Old 07-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Guru

Default FrancoItaly Prospector Prototype

Hi Franco maybe this is Good or not

Old 07-22-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Yes Right is not Bionic Room

because can detect other metal ...I have told that for King40 but he said that but I not believe...maybe is VLF or like our LRL or PDK ..I cant said that now . I m waiting for people have this LRL

Then we can Build it and Rename Franco Prospector hehehhehe

Draft board

Thank you ed buona salute sempre amico
Hahaha nice
I knows vlf,pd,lrl
This is ion detector
We tested many time in real field and worked
And never detect other metal just gold , silver
Old 07-22-2014, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hahaha nice
I knows vlf,pd,lrl
This is ion detector
We tested many time in real field and worked
And never detect other metal just gold , silver

Hi KING40 but the specification said other
look what said her constructor

It is suitable for:
  • gold prospecting
  • detection of ornaments and other highly-conductive metals (such as gold, silver, copper, bronze)
  • industrial purposes (detection of pipes and non voltage cables buried long ago).

Look her site here

http://deltapulse.eu/?p=83

Old 07-23-2014, 06:25 AM

Dear nic my means about my friend ion detector
No exactly this detector
Old 07-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Guru

I can read on the picture: Made by Notsi

which is located in Varna, Bulgaria
http://www.notsi.com

They already offer obscure other LRLs on their homepage
and I never would trust such stuff until it was personally
extensively tested really working by myself!

here we clearly see that Notsi offers a LRL using L-Rods, also made by DeltaPulse:
http://www.notsi.com/?p=2408&lang=en

Manufacturer: Deltapulse
Price: 7780.00 BGL
in EUR:3977.85 EUR

here there is the whole DeltaPulse selection -
what a paradise for all LRL-fanatics:
http://www.notsi.com/?cat=16&lang=en

A new star is born, together with Mineoro and OKM....

incl. the Mole Prospector for ridiculous high almost 3000 Euro!

They wanna make believe that the random and human made
radio-noise would be good enough to induce current-fields
into buried stuff which their detector will reacts on.

And of course only gold and other precious stuff,
no rusty nails etc.

Who believes all this kind of crap may pay a very high price
to learn that not everything is true what someone wants to
tell them.
First such companies have to let test their miracle-machines
by authorized scientifical educated and engineering skilled persons
so there is absolutly no question about "does it really works, where and why and how?"
and afterwards, only afterwards, they are allowed to sell such expensive devices!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:13 AM
Guru

Default Is this a sneaky trick, or is it a joke?

Quote:
Hi all my friends here I have find this New Digital LRL. I ask if someone tested this LRL working Good and how to discriminate the buried metal's.

It is suitable for:
  • gold prospecting
Operation details:
All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface. The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground. Metals with high conductivity, such as gold and silver, are detected more easily since they form a larger electric field and the device can locate them from a distance.
The maximum tested depth of detection is 6 meters and the distance when a signal is audible is about 15-20 meters before the point of the buried object (walking towards the object). Theoretically, the depth of detection could be greater, depending on the factors described above.
The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials.
Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyItsm29o8

http://deltapulse.eu/?p=83&lang=it
This detector does not detect ionic phenomenon - The video that the factory published proves it does not.
If you watch their video, you will see it detected a freshly buried sample that was put under the ground by the factory team.
How do we know there was no ionic activity from these coins?
All ionic leaching of gold, copper and silver happens when the ground is moist for a long enough time for a colony of cyanide-secreting bacteria to grow and attack the surface of the metals.
This usually takes a number of years, and the amount of ionic activity from the gold or silver will not be apparent until many years later, when the rain cycles draw the ions up toward the soil surface.

But these coins spent very little time under the ground. The brick that covered the pot was still clean and dry.
See the factory video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyItsm29o8
You can see the pot and all the coins inside are dry and clean. Only loose dirt fell off the top of the brick and pot they buried, with no signs of water stains.
These coins are chemically and electrically identical to coins that are not buried. It is not possible for any natural chemical ionization, not even at the parts per trillion level.

Because the coins were freshly buried and insulated from the soil, we know this detector did not beep because it found ions coming from the pot of coins.
So the question is why did it beep?
And why did it beep from several meters distance?

Some possible answers:

1. Factory team explanation:
"All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface.
The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground"...
..."The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials. Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground".

This may seem reasonable to an ignorant person who doesn't know how ionic leaching happens, or how it interacts with ground currents or static fields in the air.
However, They showed us a video where this locator was beeping at a pot of dry coins sheltered inside a dry clay pot with a dry brick on top of it.
It is not possible that locator was detecting any chemical/ionic action from those coins. So what made this locator beep?

2. The LRL manufacturer trick explanation:

It could be a trick to fool people into believing that it detects long time buried gold.
Maybe this locator has an RF detector inside, and they used a transmitter to fool people, the same way that Alonso from Mineoro did.
It would be easy to make this video while someone holds an RF transmitter a few meters to the side where the camera cannot see.
Then he could switch on the transmitter when the locator came close to the location where they buried the coins, and he could sweep the frequency up and down and make the squealing noise we heard from the locator.
What's more likely? Did the locator detect ionic signals from the dry coins that did not contact the soil? ---- or was it a trick?

Of course, no LRL manufacturer would do such a thing as to trick their customers. We all know that the stories of tricks from the Mineoro factory that Morgan told were probably mistakes, and the failure of the OKM locator at their factory was probably just a bad transistor, or something like that.... And the photos Robocarpanda sent showing Alonso's hidden transmitter to make fake LRL beeping...

Hmmm... This doesn't look good...

3. Maybe a good idea to test this locator to see if it can find a long-time buried treasure in the places where you go treasure hunting before paying 2980.00 euros

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Guru

Thanks my dear to explain that. I understand that good and trick. I think it's real locator like PD with big coil seeying this tube diameter 100mm and ferrite rod in the other tube diameter 32
Thanks

Old 08-25-2014, 03:24 PM

Dear Friends!
In the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyItsm29o8 to LRL Mole Prospector comes the trick with the transmitter and receiver. Do not fooled on it.
Welcome back to the Forum dear J_Player!!!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneshko View Post

LRL Mole Prospector comes the trick with the transmitter and receiver.

Sneshko
Yes, prospector was clearly trained by MSS (mineoro scam staff).
Old 08-25-2014, 06:59 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, prospector was clearly trained by MSS (mineoro scam staff).
Absolutely correct dear WM6!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 08-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Guru

Question

The design is such Alonso ferrite core ????
But digital
It is a digital transmitter and receiver using a ferrite core it does.