LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Oscilliscopes were used successfully to monitor the incoming "Receive " signals of experimental locators in 1982. I field tested two of these units. Dell

Hahahahahahahaha.....
Oscilloscopes were successfully used to monitor the signals from Rangertell LRLs too. And I field tested two of these units.
Pictures of oscilloscopes and Rangertells don't show anything about any DB testing,
same as your photo of an oscilloscope and LRL has nothing to do with alleged DB tests which you never did.
Yup it looks like Dell Winders is posting another load misleading BS to fool people so they will believe he did DB testing that proved L-rods detect magnetic lines.

Um, Dell...
You have demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about; you're just posting more crap instead a report from your fake claims of DB testing.
It appears you made no DB comparison test to prove L-rod(s) detect magnetic lines.
You can't produce any test results or even a protocol for DB tests you did not conduct.

Here we see again, the LRL buffoon comes to illustrate he doesn't even know how to conduct a DB test.
He sends us an oscilloscope photo to convince us he ran DB tests which proves L-rods detect magnetic lines.
What you showed us about your alleged DB tests is -- nothing!
You got nothing Dell, just empty words and old photos that have nothing to do with alleged DB tests.

It is clear you have no purpose in this discussion other than to disrupt and derail it so you can make rants to promote MFD products you sell.
We don't need lies you made up about DB tests that you never did, and other crap you post to clog up a topic where you have nothing to add except LRL salesman rhetoric.
Why don't you take your crap somewhere else where people will believe you made DB test and proved L-rods detect magnetic lines... Like T-net.

Or if you really want to post here, the admins made a special place for you: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=11824

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
???? Your message was loud & clear Now, you want me to beg you to update my profile?

My account is already registered, why do you insist I should search "help" to find out why I can't register??? Your WEIS logic defies common sense. I can post my E-Mail address on this forum, omnitron@gmx.com but I can't include it in my profile because Carl, is paranoid of being spammed??? Dell
I'm not asking you to beg, just ask me nicely. Hint: Something like: "Please can you change my email address in my account to xxx@gmx.com", otherwise I'll assume you're OK to stay as you are. Is it that difficult to ask a skeptic for help?

Yes, your account is already registered, but changes of email address need to be checked by sending an email to that account to confirm that it's a real address and not a made up one. The system is set up to reject email providers that are commonly used by spammers. So, if you've now switched to a spammy email provider, you will no doubt encounter some problems..
Old 02-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Guru

Q, you are the boss here to run the forum as you see fit, I've stated my case. You are free to do as you wish. I am not here to tell you what to do.

I have made efforts to get skeptic's help in the past on one of Carl's forums. In all sincerity I asked if any one in the group could build me a meter that would measure the fluctuating strength of the Magnetic field above the Earth in real time ?

The resident clowns posted several pages of your usual guffaws & ridicule over that one. Carl, gave an answer to the extent of his electronic knowledge for me to use a Magnetometer. Ive done a lot of Magnetometer work detecting and metering magnetic anomalies, so from their replies I knew I was asking Idiots who did not have a clue but would rather result to ridicule and mockery than to admit it. So far, I see nothing has changed.

Right JPlayer? Dell
Old 02-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Guru

I think most people know what a skeptic I am. I don't believe ANYTHING or just about anyone on the forums. Now I wonder if the person who is using "Dell Winders" is some imposter. Maybe the real Dell Winders is sick or something. I've tried to contact him since the middle of November. You never know what goes on around these treasure forums, but it's mostly not good.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Administrator

Mike, you are one of the LEAST skeptical people I've ever run across. But I agree about this "Dell" person, I suspect an imposter as well. Just doesn't sound like him. Almost alien-like, and not the illegal variety. The real Dell is out somewhere digging up gold bars.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Q, you are the boss here to run the forum as you see fit, I've stated my case. You are free to do as you wish. I am not here to tell you what to do.

I have made efforts to get skeptic's help in the past on one of Carl's forums. In all sincerity I asked if any one in the group could build me a meter that would measure the fluctuating strength of the Magnetic field above the Earth in real time ?

The resident clowns posted several pages of your usual guffaws & ridicule over that one. Carl, gave an answer to the extent of his electronic knowledge for me to use a Magnetometer. Ive done a lot of Magnetometer work detecting and metering magnetic anomalies, so from their replies I knew I was asking Idiots who did not have a clue but would rather result to ridicule and mockery than to admit it. So far, I see nothing has changed.

Right JPlayer? Dell
I will assume that you're OK to stay as you are then.

Anyway, if you are an imposter (as the latest conspiracy theory suggests) then changing Dell's email would not be a good idea.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I will assume that you're OK to stay as you are then.

Anyway, if you are an imposter (as the latest conspiracy theory suggests) then changing Dell's email would not be a good idea.
An imposter?

Sorry Dell,
You're dang lucky Mike(Mont) discovered this imposter using your account to make fake claims that you ran DB tests.
Don't let him change yer email account!

And good luck with them gold bars yer diggin' up.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Administrator

Yup, the REAL Dell would never make spurious claims.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Guru

@ Dell Winders

Dell, I will not ignore you, too bad for you.

We will find out what is your evil or ill mission in life!

I'm shure you have many unsatisfied customers already.

You need psychological self-deception to protect your own mind.

With your obscure and seen from a technical point of view

absolutly not at all able to work "loose-wires" all what

people will detect are findings by pure chance.

You never will be able to prove the absurd stuff you are claiming
on even one of a respected technical university in the states or anywhere in the world.

I wonder what tricks you are using to convince and fool potential
buyers so they start to throw their money away!
How much of the money you need to invest into deceiving promotion?!
Perhaps the same money as the nuclear-lobby has to.

I doubt you are able to make even one really convincing demonstration. All you can do ist cheat stupid folks.

You must be the same manipulative like astrologers who claim
that lightyears far away stars or planets of our solar systems are
able to decide about the fate, fortune and way of somebodys life!

Hahaha, somebody should throw them into psychiatrist clinic!
They already must have lost completly any sense for reality!

Who do people like you want to BS ???

You are like stealing candy from a baby, stealing money from
fooled and deceived persons who believe in your big liar-show!

The only reason why a business like yours can be runned at all
is because you are hiding and being camouflaged within the
esoterical misbelieve nonsense where almost anything is possible.

You also could sell simple hazelnut-rods in this area of sharlatans!

L-rods with improvement electronics - WOW, great!
Too bad the human person still has to hold them - to inject the
magical esoteric aura etc. bla bla bla.

Dell, you never will be able to explain STEP BY STEP why your dummy-detectors are working at all, and never you will be
able to succeed under real meaningful test-conditions!

Why you don't go to Vegas and make some magical-shows on stage - at least that way the people really know what they will get for their money!

It's a shame how much time all those evil and bad working elements in this world consumes from the precious life of other persons!
Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 AM
Guru

Another example of WEIS? Nice Rant, Funfinder! Do you feel better? Too bad there are no facts, or truth to back up your false allegations. Then, you might be believable.

Carl, that's a great group of Hate mongering followers you attract.You must be very proud of yourself. Dell
Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Another example of WEIS? Nice Rant, Funfinder!

Dell
You mean WISE, Dell?

Great contribution Funfinder. I enjoy reading.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Sorry Dell, overt fraud gets people riled up sometimes.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Guru

As one of the biggest perpetrators you would know. Your friend Randi, got caught for his deception, so will you. Dell
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
As one of the biggest perpetrators you would know. Your friend Randi, got caught for his deception, so will you. Dell
Dell, can you tell more about him ???
Old 02-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Guru

Carl, I have to give credit where credit is due. Yes that is Dell. I know because he ignores me. For years I've done everything I could to give him praise. He's a stubborn old goat and has the control freak in him (I guess we all do. just some people won't admit it). If you don't do what he says, he throws you under the bus. I guess I don't have to tell you that. LOL I still like him and I'm thankful for what he has taught me. We all have our faults.

Carl, I have to believe you are very misguided. Someone with your intelligence should have figured it out by now that the MFD's really do work. It's bothered me for years. That's okay, I don't care to waste my efforts trying to convince anyone. I know and that's all that really matters. Obviously I am very slow in realizing this. Out of all the skeptics you are my favorite, if there is such a thing.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Dell, can you tell more about him ???
]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Guru

I have been reading this forum for years, i have built, experimented, discussed many devices and ideas.
I have an open mind.
And yet, i am STILL looking for a proof that a real LRL device of any kind is working....And by working, i mean able to find underground metal in a independent and reliable way.
And that, i the real world, not the imaginary one.

But hey, that´s ok ! I am not waiting for an incredible treasure to realize myself, and i have all the time of the world to see it happen.

However, from what i have learn so far, the best way to earn easy money in this LRL world is by selling nonsense devices or brass rods at insane prices.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carl, I have to give credit where credit is due. Yes that is Dell. I know because he ignores me. For years I've done everything I could to give him praise. He's a stubborn old goat and has the control freak in him (I guess we all do. just some people won't admit it). If you don't do what he says, he throws you under the bus. I guess I don't have to tell you that. LOL I still like him and I'm thankful for what he has taught me. We all have our faults.

Carl, I have to believe you are very misguided. Someone with your intelligence should have figured it out by now that the MFD's really do work. It's bothered me for years. That's okay, I don't care to waste my efforts trying to convince anyone. I know and that's all that really matters. Obviously I am very slow in realizing this. Out of all the skeptics you are my favorite, if there is such a thing.
Mike you have always been both a customer, and a good friend. I am always grateful for your friendship and appreciate all the feed back you have given me from all the independent field & experiments you have conducted with LRL's. On your own you have studied, practiced and experimented with LRL's to the point you know much more than Carl, or his blind faith supporters. Nothing has changed except my inability to maintain communication at times. For that, I apologize.

You have to appreciate Carl's predicament. In his past efforts to make a name for him self at my expense, If he were to admit to being wrong about LRL, or MFD, he would be subject to libel for his defamation, and unscrupulous deeds. His reputation, and possibly his job would be ended, and costly.

As this forum clearly demonstrates it is set up for Carl's supporters to do his dirty work for him and he can't be held accountable. Smart!

I don't care how much they hammer me with untruths because my lifelong reputation is based on honesty. They can't destroy truth. My gripe is they try to paint my customers as uneducated, brainwashed, fools, stupid, deceived, and any other derogatory reference, and that is far from the truth.

Mike, as one of my many repeat customers, and friend, you are among those being insulted and slandered on this forum for your trust.

To use a religious connotation I could say " Forgive them, for they know not what they do", but that would be an insult to the intelligence of Carl's WEIS group, because they know very well what they are doing, as do I.

After years and years of harassment from Randi, and Carl, for my speaking the truth, Randi has fallen on his own sword . I can no longer find my name in his search engine. A change of heart, or a fear of more legal libel because of his own deception?

The same as with Randi, Carl's dishonesty will be revealed and truth will prevail. Some MFD's do indeed work in the field for me, you, and thousands of other consumers. But of course, NEVER for Carl. Dell
Old 02-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Guru

So you are saying maybe they aren't as intelligent as I give them credit for? That notion has occurred to me. And if Carl is my favorite, you have a good idea of what I think of the others.

I know most people do not follow my "religious" thinking. It's much more about the ancient sage's knowledge. They were so in tune with nature. Very few today have a clue of any of it. It's beyond their low-life comprehension where greed, power, security are the only things they know. Just like when I said they take the positive and turn it into a negative, I know they can't even understand that one they are so far away from the truth. That's the Natural Selection Process at work.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Guru

Quote:

Some MFD's do indeed work in the field for me,

Dell
Yes, in the field of deceiving people to make money.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, in the field of deceiving people to make money.
Carl, has you deceived into believing MFD can't work. How much money is he making out of his deception? Dell
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Mike, if it bothers you then take an hour out of your day, and show me an MFD, or any LRL, that really works. That's all I ask, show me. If you say, "no, I have nothing to prove," then I will agree; you have nothing to prove.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Carl, has you deceived into believing MFD can't work. How much money is he making out of his deception? Dell
He didn't fool me...
I know MFD can work, and I know who's making money out of deception:

Best Wishes
J_P
Old 05-23-2013, 04:05 PM

V