LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 07-12-2012, 09:49 AM

Default wood boxes for trade

Guys , Im a master wood worker and noticed on some threads that there is mention of wood being the best insulator for curcuits, so here;s my offer.

I have a bit of stock in hardwood in my shop like maple and walnut.This is 10 and 15 year old air dried lumber which is for my personal stock.

I would be more than happy to provide very well built dovetailed boxes to your specs for your circuitry. These would be epoxy glued and finished with a long lasting exterior finish. Almost unbreakable unless you beat it with a hammer.
I would think that for the access piece which would be srewed on, there would be a waterproof flange for the moisture protection.

If you give me a pattern for the switches and the hole diameter I can drill them out so you can just bolt on with the parts.

These would be high quality boxes . Its no big issue for me, but my stock is limited.

It would be nice to get something in return, hopefully a working lrl.with instuctions. I dont have any problem paying for circuitry or whatever.

I can do this as of August 15 so if anyone needs anything, just let me know.

Thanks again ,

Nick
Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 PM

γεια σου νικολα

hello my friend