LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Max,You're right again and tell exact the same what I say always and am grieved for; defective manual or information, exaggeration and other things just to make much more money.
But when one detector works and is good help, regardless of cost of electronic components, it worthies. like OKM products, admittedly are not real GPRs and are only EM determiner, but do their jobs as the best on condition that you know all details and points that the producer never give a hint on them or perhaps are ignorant of those hints!!!!!
why do so?? A: cos to show them as a very simple and fantastic device.( exaggeration) this is also in Whites, Garret, or any other producer; unrealistic claims.

I've written in this forum before that knew a team were really successful, who found 6 big treasures with Omnitron + PI + Future 2005 mostly at great depths 6 and even 9 meters depth and after that all disappeared, but some guys ridiculed me. whereas never experienced or seen or heard one man has found good thing at great depth by those MD toys, never
Hi,
well ok...maybe OKM, though have drawbacks as any kind of apparatus and lack of informations, is useful (as computerized fluxgate mag) to locate magnetic masses and using other strategies to locate cavieties , rooms, etc
So could be really useful if you dig places already known holding treasures...
I'm talking about the fact they don't explain what's inside...they don't provide enough support...they use exagerated claims as you stated etc.

Some LRL are not so smart... you know. At least you buy a fluxgate mag + other things (for many thousand dollars) + computer when buy OKM!
When you buy an LRL you are lucky if the device just not detect its own internal noise as signal... no fluxgate sensors inside, no real working technology... just junk. I think that many "wallmart" LRL detectors, selled at say $50, could be useful as the more expensive one out there....

Just some seems having a kind of detection e.g. on static electric fields.
Are they useful ? I have a lot of dubts that anyone found something (good) using one of these things. My opinion, maybe I'm wrong. Don't know.
Just don't care... I know that all these devices have enormous problems with electrical power lines... interferences etc so a huge number of false signals... and even the theory behind their working as "anomalies detectors" (again static fields etc) seems to me a pile of pseudo-science claims. Again, maybe I'm wrong.
Can't see facts, proofs, any real science behind these things.

About MD... well not 6meters or 9meters... impossible for MDs if there isn't an enormous metallic mass.
But I know that something really valuable was found also at 2.5 meters underground using classic PI detectors with large coils (PSII).
No VLF could go in that range, but you know this fact before buy ! Anyone can tell you, everybody knows and no manifacturer of VLF claims meters of detection range. They are useful for coin hunting... for surface relics... small objects at small depth. But they can disc and this is an important feature in messy sites with lot of iron, foil etc

Also I know that many users of OKM (and similar) devices often use after and before digging a powerful depth PI (lorentz, PSII and the like) cause many times OKM apparatus is not so good identifing metals, mixing cavity informations with other things... thus giving false positives... and so, without a good MD, you have to dig to discover if what there is underground is metallic or not. And no Whites or Garret or Tesoro can help on this kind of work!

Of course, no "toy"-MD is really useful in any kind of serious search... that's why no one would buy and prices are extremely low (I see also 15$ on ebay!). Totally unuseful stuff, often made in china...only waste of time...

Best regards,
Max
Old 07-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Guru

Default vLF at 2.5 meters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
well ok...maybe OKM, though have drawbacks as any kind of apparatus and lack of informations, is useful (as computerized fluxgate mag) to locate magnetic masses and using other strategies to locate cavieties , rooms, etc
So could be really useful if you dig places already known holding treasures...
I'm talking about the fact they don't explain what's inside...they don't provide enough support...they use exagerated claims as you stated etc.

Some LRL are not so smart... you know. At least you buy a fluxgate mag + other things (for many thousand dollars) + computer when buy OKM!
When you buy an LRL you are lucky if the device just not detect its own internal noise as signal... no fluxgate sensors inside, no real working technology... just junk. I think that many "wallmart" LRL detectors, selled at say $50, could be useful as the more expensive one out there....

Just some seems having a kind of detection e.g. on static electric fields.
Are they useful ? I have a lot of dubts that anyone found something (good) using one of these things. My opinion, maybe I'm wrong. Don't know.
Just don't care... I know that all these devices have enormous problems with electrical power lines... interferences etc so a huge number of false signals... and even the theory behind their working as "anomalies detectors" (again static fields etc) seems to me a pile of pseudo-science claims. Again, maybe I'm wrong.
Can't see facts, proofs, any real science behind these things.

About MD... well not 6meters or 9meters... impossible for MDs if there isn't an enormous metallic mass.
But I know that something really valuable was found also at 2.5 meters underground using classic PI detectors with large coils (PSII).
No VLF could go in that range, but you know this fact before buy ! Anyone can tell you, everybody knows and no manifacturer of VLF claims meters of detection range. They are useful for coin hunting... for surface relics... small objects at small depth. But they can disc and this is an important feature in messy sites with lot of iron, foil etc

Also I know that many users of OKM (and similar) devices often use after and before digging a powerful depth PI (lorentz, PSII and the like) cause many times OKM apparatus is not so good identifing metals, mixing cavity informations with other things... thus giving false positives... and so, without a good MD, you have to dig to discover if what there is underground is metallic or not. And no Whites or Garret or Tesoro can help on this kind of work!

Of course, no "toy"-MD is really useful in any kind of serious search... that's why no one would buy and prices are extremely low (I see also 15$ on ebay!). Totally unuseful stuff, often made in china...only waste of time...

Best regards,
Max

Now my XL PRO with my 25 inch coil can find metal as deep as 3 meters
and some two box vlf units can GO much deeper.
Unlike the LRL's My XL PRO will work for anyone
Old 07-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post

Now my XL PRO with my 25 inch coil can find metal as deep as 3 meters
and some two box vlf units can GO much deeper.
Unlike the LRL's My XL PRO will work for anyone
Hi Clondike Clad,
WOW MAN great tuning !
3meters underground is a really big result for a VLF detector!
Also for W6000 xl pro...

Yes, you are right...I miss some "details"... two-boxes also detect at 6+ meters... I've expressed bad my thoughts... when talked about VLF I meant just Tesoro/Whites/Garr.. etc conventional models but not 2-boxes type sorry about that mistake cause yes there are VLF-2-boxes too (and really good ! with much less falsing).

Best regards,
Max
Old 07-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Guru

Default 3 meters?

Hey Clondike Clad,

I didn't know an XL PRO went that deep with a 25" coil. I have a White's Surf PI pro and a Technetics T2 which both will find coin-sized targets maybe up to a half meter deep under best conditions. But I found that when I hold them up to a parked car, I can detect between 1-2 meters for the T2 and 2-3 meters for the PI Pro. I found that larger objects and iron always give me a stronger reading that I can detect from greater distance with VLF or PI.

I was wondering what kind of metal you found at 3 meters with your XL Pro with 25" coil?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:18 PM

hi
what is L2,L2a in diameter pvc ?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turaj afshar View Post
hi
what is L2,L2a in diameter pvc ?
Transmitter schematic is wrong
Old 02-05-2012, 12:36 PM

please more explanation at l2,l2a transmitter. what azimuth transmitter wrong existent ?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Guru

[QUOTE=Esteban;55337]People of Greece are open mind. Reason? Is a reference in wisdom, and also his people is very nice. Andreas is a good friend and a good engineer.

Maybe like this video, use Radio TX and Radio RX .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXVbZvOpBVM
Old 02-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turaj afshar View Post
please more explanation at l2,l2a transmitter. what azimuth transmitter wrong existent ?
From what i remember, the transmitter has not fets and xtal. It is a LC oscillator near to 800Khz. Coil L2 is wrapped up on a ferrite. I don't remember more.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:10 PM

please fiber circuit to where put ?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 AM

please pic inside box and tesla coile
Old 02-20-2012, 04:00 PM

HI please Answer my question about transmiter schomatic if it is wrong ? How can Assemble corect form of it please give more information about the pictures of fixed and tesla coile and the coile under plate 555 what is it? theer isnt the schematic . is it works only with the telescope Antena or the other circuts ? Iam from IRAN please helpe more than STD tanks and senserly YOURS
Old 02-23-2012, 02:03 PM

HI please Answer my question about transmiter schomatic if it is wrong ? How can Assemble corect form of it please give more information about the pictures of fixed and tesla coile and the coile under plate 555 what is it? theer isnt the schematic . is it works only with the telescope Antena or the other circuts ? Iam from IRAN please helpe more than STD tanks and senserly YOURS