LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-29-2011, 06:54 PM

Default Unbelievable Rare Find with my RT E

I was out searching a field with my RT unit about 2 months ago, only because it’s the only LRL that I have at the moment.

I was just working my way back to my car after searching a peat bog area, when I got a strong swing form my RT antenna, digging down I discovered this incredible Stone Age multi tool thing.

I had set the RT frequency to “Flint scraper” and “whoopee” what a find, as I love finding Stone Age flints etc.

See it hear

It’s been with the B museum having conservation work carried out and they told me that they hade never recorded anything like it, and that the condition of the artefact was incredibly good, and would possibly date from 3000 BC.

At last they have sent me a picture of it as it would have originally looked, they have used new leather tethers to secure the flint tools to the wood handles.

As you probably know with the RT unit you can detect anything you want -

Gold, Silver, All metals, Gem stones, Bank notes, Wood, Pottery, Glass, Plastic, Colours, Trees, Water, Fish, Game, in fact everything on the planet “Yawn Yawn” so I think I will stop hear before I fall asleep trying to think of everything.
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2011, 07:02 PM

Question I nearly forgot to mention

They also sent a drawing of a stone age man wearing the tool when out hunting see it here.

Just a minute, that face seems familiar it’s the cigar he’s smoking, “could it be” no surely its not?
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Guru

Timeless!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Guru

Jajaja, is this a joke or what?
The tool on the picture was place on the grass by a computer software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
I was out searching a field with my RT unit about 2 months ago, only because it’s the only LRL that I have at the moment.

I was just working my way back to my car after searching a peat bog area, when I got a strong swing form my RT antenna, digging down I discovered this incredible Stone Age multi tool thing.

I had set the RT frequency to “Flint scraper” and “whoopee” what a find, as I love finding Stone Age flints etc.

See it hear

It’s been with the B museum having conservation work carried out and they told me that they hade never recorded anything like it, and that the condition of the artefact was incredibly good, and would possibly date from 3000 BC.

At last they have sent me a picture of it as it would have originally looked, they have used new leather tethers to secure the flint tools to the wood handles.

Gold, Silver, All metals, Gem stones, Bank notes, Wood, Pottery, Glass, Plastic, Colours, Trees, Water, Fish, Game, in fact everything on the planet “Yawn Yawn” so I think I will stop hear before I fall asleep trying to think of everything.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Guru

Quote:

See it hear

Ok,so here is one diferent finding from one diferent device the PDK-2

the field test report from one forum member :

hello my friend i found today one silver coin with the pdk.the coin was very small smaller than one sent.your pdk is working fine.the signal of the silver small coin was not continuestly like your film but i took the beep from two difrend directions but not above the coin.finaly i used my metal detector and i found it 30cm deep inside the ground.i also notised that the pdk make one or two beeps from time to time but it is not continuestly like your film,this happened because the pdk locate small metal thinks???i follow your istructions and i test the pdk sensitivity with my finger,no problem.if i undestand corect i must look for a continuestly beep signal like your film and not the one or two beeps???corect??? THANKS YOU ARE THE BEST....
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Ok,so here is one diferent finding from one diferent device the PDK-2

the field test report from one forum member :

hello my friend i found today one silver coin with the pdk.the coin was very small smaller than one sent.your pdk is working fine.the signal of the silver small coin was not continuestly like your film but i took the beep from two difrend directions but not above the coin.finaly i used my metal detector and i found it 30cm deep inside the ground.i also notised that the pdk make one or two beeps from time to time but it is not continuestly like your film,this happened because the pdk locate small metal thinks???i follow your istructions and i test the pdk sensitivity with my finger,no problem.if i undestand corect i must look for a continuestly beep signal like your film and not the one or two beeps???corect??? THANKS YOU ARE THE BEST....
Hi Morgan,

Is this one of your friends that found this silver coin?

Did you send a PDK-2 for him to try?

How old was the coin “old or fresh”

It sounds that he is very happy with the results from the PDK-2 well done.

I think it’s about time we had a thread dedicated to real finds made with LRL`s with photos and videos.

Proof of real discovery’s with LRL`s is what every one wants to see on this forum, not just test after tests all the time.

Best Regards
Old 12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

I think it’s about time we had a thread dedicated to real finds made with LRL`s with photos and videos.

Proof of real discovery’s with LRL`s is what every one wants to see on this forum, not just test after tests all the time.

Best Regards
well,i send the device for this person,becouse he is in the process to find one large treasure,and today during the search he locate one silver coin.
I sent the PDK-2 becouse he promise to give me one gift if find the treasure with this LRL...
Old 12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Best Regards
I will ask the forum member if he agree to post his PDK experiences and finds here.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Sounds good thanks
Old 12-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I will ask the forum member if he agree to post his PDK experiences and finds here.
Hi Morgan,
I will be happy to see more videos of you PDK from a user in a different country.
But when you post it, please do not post it here.
This section is only for L-rod and pendulum LRLs like RangerTell and MFD locators that use dowsing rods.

Please post your PDK posts in the All-Electronic LRLs section of the forum where PDs are to be posted.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Best Regards
+ than 2000