LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-04-2011, 09:47 AM

Default Kyklotron

Is anyone familiar with the Kyklotron? The manifacturers claim that it can detect materials (metalic, not metalic, and humans dead(!!!) or alive) at distances up to 20km. They got quite a few patents too. They don't aim their sales to treasure hunters but to airport, seaport security, border inspection points as the device is tuned to detect explossives, drugs, illegal aliens, etc. The device doesn't seem to have anything to do with dowsing.
Please, let us know.
Here is their site:
Code:
http://www.kyklotron.com/kyklotronseriesg.html
Old 02-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympios View Post
Is anyone familiar with the Kyklotron? The manifacturers claim that it can detect materials (metalic, not metalic, and humans dead(!!!) or alive) at distances up to 20km. They got quite a few patents too. They don't aim their sales to treasure hunters but to airport, seaport security, border inspection points as the device is tuned to detect explossives, drugs, illegal aliens, etc. The device doesn't seem to have anything to do with dowsing.
Please, let us know.
Here is their site:
Code:
I think you can be fairly certain this is a dowsing rod in disguise. Look carefully at the photos, and particularly at the way the control box swivels on the handle. That's a dead giveaway.

I have moved this thread to the Remote Sensing Forum, where it belongs.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympios View Post
Please, let us know.
Here is their site:
Code:
Photons eh?
Humm...I think I've heard about electrons being standing waves somewhere...

Thanks Olympios, for introducing this. Nice site, very ilustrative, precise scientific concept.

Actually people should quit this BS about dowsing not being a good thing. This only shows that they do not understand the working principle of the most complex electronic bio system everyone owns. Their own body.
Either using their energetic body or employing sensitive electronic equipment, the scientific concept is the same.

There are already many other devices and techniques a lot of people have been using with the same results, but I welcome Kyklotron to the LRL industry as one more industry grade evidence that 21st century is here.

Each passing day, less and less outdated and ineffective ordinary MD garbage will be seen in hands of treasure hunters and the military.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Either using their energetic body or employing sensitive electronic equipment, the scientific concept is the same.
Exactly ... the [pseudo] scientific concept is the same!
It's a dowsing rod.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Photons eh?
Humm...I think I've heard about electrons being standing waves somewhere...

Thanks Olympios, for introducing this. Nice site, very ilustrative, precise scientific concept.

Actually people should quit this BS about dowsing not being a good thing. This only shows that they do not understand the working principle of the most complex electronic bio system everyone owns. Their own body.

There are already many other devices and techniques a lot of people have been using with the same results, but I welcome Kyklotron to the LRL industry as one more industry grade evidence that 21st century is here.

Each passing day, less and less outdated and ineffective ordinary MD garbage will be seen in hands of treasure hunters and the military.
Both photons and anti-photons.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 02-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Guru

MOYFA
Old 02-04-2011, 10:26 PM

big PAPARIA
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 AM

Thanks for the answers, gentlemen.