LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Guru

Exclamation Using Battery-CTR-Mini-TV for LRL!

This is just another inspiration or call it "idea" but it's worth to bring it up here:

As we all know, the more voltage or "watts", the more reach of the electrons or EM-Field distance.

Now there exists since around 5-10 years those little 5inch diagonale Mini-TVs, working by 12 Volt - battery, accu.

The flyback trafo or what's in there generates some kVolts for the tube. Size all in all is around 15x15x20cm and weight inclusive batteries maybe 1kg. Costs ca. 25-50 Euro/Dollars.

So why not using such little highcurrent-transformer for Long Range Detection?!

Especially if it comes to electrostatic or penetration with 5kV, even if there are only a few mAmp., the reached distances would be much better as with "mini" 9 or 18volts.

Shure, first we would need a concept how to use this voltage. But if made correct, we even could use the little black/white TV-Screen for showing some detection-patterns!

I know, at the first look this seems "out of order", but thats the mind of invention! You need some chaos- or "everything is apart" starting situation for building up new structures or logic patterns. And electronic is pure logic, if understood the right way and the needed background "physics".

"Blowing" some 5-10kV throug a (magnetic) search-coil would give a huge radiation field and really would effect nearby metal objects. And especially if we find out how the earths own electrostatic-highvoltage field effects metal objects.

We know already that metal objects can work like mirrors or swamps (eddy current absorbtion and heat production like within a trafo with iron-core) if they are affected by high static current-flows.

Thats why a high-voltage device really would fit to the whole complex. I'm interrested what you think about it - but beware - like with my special shoe-detector idea this ain't over if some of you think it's stupid or impossible.

I know my ideas and this world very well and I prove everything first how realistic it is or not...
Old 08-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Guru

Hi Funfinder

you atempt to be LRGD.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Default What means LRGD?

WM6,

What does LRGD stand for?

My abbreviation search returned 0 meanings.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
This is just another inspiration or call it "idea" but it's worth to bring it up here:

As we all know, the more voltage or "watts", the more reach of the electrons or EM-Field distance.

Now there exists since around 5-10 years those little 5inch diagonale Mini-TVs, working by 12 Volt - battery, accu.

The flyback trafo or what's in there generates some kVolts for the tube. Size all in all is around 15x15x20cm and weight inclusive batteries maybe 1kg. Costs ca. 25-50 Euro/Dollars.

Especially if it comes to electrostatic or penetration with 5kV, even if there are only a few mAmp., the reached distances would be much better as with "mini" 9 or 18volts.

Shure, first we would need a concept how to use this voltage. But if made correct, we even could use the little black/white TV-Screen for showing some detection-patterns!

I know, at the first look this seems "out of order", but thats the mind of invention! You need some chaos- or "everything is apart" starting situation for building up new structures or logic patterns. And electronic is pure logic, if understood the right way and the needed background "physics".

"Blowing" some 5-10kV throug a (magnetic) search-coil would give a huge radiation field and really would effect nearby metal objects. And especially if we find out how the earths own electrostatic-highvoltage field effects metal objects.

We know already that metal objects can work like mirrors or swamps (eddy current absorbtion and heat production like within a trafo with iron-core) if they are affected by high static current-flows.

Thats why a high-voltage device really would fit to the whole complex. I'm interrested what you think about it - but beware - like with my special shoe-detector idea this ain't over if some of you think it's stupid or impossible.

I know my ideas and this world very well and I prove everything first how realistic it is or not...
In some countries you need expensive licence to broadcast on very controlled frequencies -- your device probably would make interference all over, feds would find you by your signal.

I (and many others I'm sure) thought of shoe detector many years ago -- I like it, don't give up! I also like these robots that go out and hunt and use GPS to record finds. Sip lemonade while it does the work (and has all the fun).

It's all good...
Old 08-03-2010, 05:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Hi Funfinder.
I have see some LRL who they exists from a Lrod and a hight voltage generator (5...15Kv). The output must be alternating signal and the frequency of it is critical for the object that you are looking for.
This or next month i plan to construct one for locating the caves
Regards
Old 08-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebg View Post

WM6,

What does LRGD stand for?

My abbreviation search returned 0 meanings.
Hi mikebg

LRGD
mean Long Range Gold Destroyer.

Here some theory about:

"I will keep the secret of my invention until I die After my failures I became more self-restrained in making promises… During my work with ether vortical objects I understood that they behave not in the manner I thought before. It turned out that when vortical objects passed near metal objects they lost their energy and collapsed, sometimes exploding. Deep Earth layers have absorbed their energy as strongly as the metal did. So, I could transmit energy only within small distances. I paid attention to the Moon then. If ether vortical objects are sent to the Moon, they will return back to the Earth very far from the transmitter, having been reflected from electrostatic field. As the hade[?] is equal to the angle of reflection, then energy could be transmitted over very long distances, even to other parts of the Earth. "

on link here:

http://merlib.org/node/4004
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Guru

Talking

Destroying Gold???
Yeah, if I would give my golden treasures to girls for gettin' cheap 'n' dirty sex!

Another good way for destroying gold is change it into money and then buy "gold currency" of some online-games!

And the most evil way for destroying gold is using it for religious bull****, gifts for the dead, so called "holy" items or sacrifices to all kind of those oh so "good", helpful and "lovely" gods!

We as treasure hunters should find and rescue all of this "lost gold" and use it for much better and really human purposes!

Your article WM6 -very interresting and did you know this - Tesla came from formerly Republic Yugoslavia?!

For the moment I have no time for ether experiments but if you ask me the usual understanding of the "forces" that keeping the whole elements together are not really well known, Einsteins Theories and especially this whole Quantum Mechanic stuff is far away from real logic!

If it comes to "guessing" like with Schroedingers Cat ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat ) it's no longer scientific and serious!

The same with all those "theories" that didn't even deserve that name! Alot of this so called science is nothing more than entertainment and making a living out of obscure ideas and writing not understandable nonsense that "sounds interresting". And alot of those miraculous LRL-Engineers are totally the same!

Just good that we know it better - hopefully...

Science and his often really stupid pseudo-logic behind it...

Can you explain me how magnetism REALLY works?
Not the simple version of positive and negative pole attraction, but the "gravitation" part of it!

Is space more like a ball of gum that expands or concentrates if special forces affects it?!

Where are the gravity-waves that binds the moon to the earth???

btw. radio waves indeed get reflected by "electrostatic walls" like the ionosphere reflects shortwaves, under good conditions even FM waves til' around 100 MHz!

A totally different aspect of metal detection is still missing: Density!

Compared to the ground metal objects are more dense - so with X-Rays (alpha, beta an most powerful gamma) we would find 'em. You also could detect this stuff by "electron spin" like modern hospitals do (MRT).

The question - coming back to original topic - just is the amount of energy and the detection-reflection methods.

Do we know already the "Long Time Ago"-Energy Field or is it still a mystery? If you ask me the soil around the metal simply got a different "electric" condition and/or charge that effects the natural voltage and radiation fields.

And why those LRLs work in Brasil and most of the time not here? Because the ground, soil or sand has to be relative dry - also the humidity in air.

A scientific test with a sensitive field-mill would prove once and for all if buried metal changes the electrostatic-energy-level, from what distance/direction and at what energy level depending on the "long time inonisation" of the surrounding ground.