LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-12-2010, 12:25 PM

Default IMPORTANT. URGENT. Vote in Poll.

Hi Folks.

I ask you support me and another our friends. Remote Sensing is the sh!t matter you know it. J_player and another scums think they can spread and sell their garbade and trash to naive people via Geotech forum.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...284#post113284

I hope on your support!
you know the fact Ivconic was #1 member in Remote Sensing scum. Please my Serbian and Bulgarian friends to not be on a side from important poll!

sincerely
Old 06-12-2010, 02:59 PM

Default Protection of consumer rights in EU

KT315, what would you do as a citizen of Lietuvos Respublika if you know that in Lithuania, a company sells or manufactures LRL?
HINTS: 1. Lithuania is a member of the CE & EU (Council of Europe, and the European Union).
2. There are rules in EU for protection of consumer rights.
3. There is a such company in Bulgaria. Its name is "Notsi, Ltd" and produces two LRL models (search WEB for details).
Old 06-12-2010, 03:11 PM

mikebg, begin from small. do not try to catch big bird in the sky. simply vote in poll IN RIGHT CLUE.
I am with you now. together we are the power. being apart we are only pusover.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:11 PM

Default The problem is not in this Forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt315 View Post
mikebg, begin from small. do not try to catch big bird in the sky. simply vote in poll IN RIGHT CLUE.
I am with you now. together we are the power. being apart we are only pusover.
KT315, We should force the main hunter to download the large bird, since the eggs of large burd hatch young birds. The main hunter in EU is "Commission for Consumer Protection".
The answer of my question is:
You should ring to Neringa Ulbaite
State Consumer Rights Protection Authority of the Republic of Lithuania
+370 5 212 15 95
n.ulbaite@nvtat.lt
Old 06-12-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Hi Folks.

I ask you support me and another our friends. Remote Sensing is the sh!t matter you know it. J_player and another scums think they can spread and sell their garbade and trash to naive people via Geotech forum.

I hope on your support!
you know the fact Ivconic was #1 member in Remote Sensing scum. Please my Serbian and Bulgarian friends to not be on a side from important poll!

sincerely
If I were a fortune teller, I would be at the horse races or working on Wall street, not gazing into a crystal ball and working for pennies.. Or selling CDs on how to make millions in Real Estate if I actually knew howto sell it.

However, I have personally witness a city utility worker locating a water mains with a coat hanger.. and the back hoe operatior relying on his judgement. I won't be too quick to judge what I cannot understand..
I will just take it for it's entertainment value.. or choose to ignore it...
Old 06-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
Hi Folks.

I hope on your support!

sincerely
KT315 please explain this more detailed. I am not sure that i understand what you wanted to say about me here!?

I was " #1 member in RS scum.." ???? I really hope that you don't think that i am RS/LRL believer and promoter (scumer) !??? Me!? Most hardest and strongest skeptic on this forum for all times! I left these forums due several reasons...but partially because of constant and annoying bashing and harassing from believers and LRL proponents...

KT315..am i wrong or you suddenly turned hard against me recently!?
I decided not to come here and post a word....yet this is the second time i appeared here to defend myself. What for?
I usually disregard some people when mentioning my name here. I didn't appeared here few weeks ago when some idiot with nickname "magma kostic" in argue with Vladimir said "...yes that's me (ivconic)..." . Simply i disregard such low leveled idiots and don't want to waste time and energy explaining who is who and who i am not. (i am ivconic and peroon and NOBODY ELSE HERE, REMEMBER THAT, ONCE FOR ALL).
But now i can not disregard your post because i had much better opinion about you in the past. But it is so often recently to see my name in your posts in pretty negative context!? Why? Why KT315? What have i done so bad to you ever?
Can't you simply just leave me alone? Can't you simply just forget me and my name?
I spit on this forum and i SPIT on administrators who allows behavior like this one of yours and few others.
Now i am even more sure that i made right decision to not to participate here anymore.
It is ultimate shame to mention name of a man who is not present here for longer period. KT315 you did that many times in last couple of months. Ultimate shame!

Old 06-12-2010, 11:33 PM

Lightbulb

i do'nt get any of this fussin.... some say LRL is Hooey.... some say it's The Bomb.... i say... to each his own.... if the end result is.... you find what you're lookin for.... who cares how you found it.... it worked for you.... but.... what do i know????
i'm just a guy.... with a stick.... that goes beep when i point it at the ground.... then i dig..... seems Peaceful enough
Old 06-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Folks.

you know the fact Ivconic was #1 member in Remote Sensing scum.

sincerely
Hi dear friend KT315,

sorry, but you are wrong about ivconic.

If you follow his posts here on RS, you can find:

- that he was from start curious explorer and even proposer of some LRL project which he was find at the end as nonworking (as remote detector),

- after that he was still open to possible scientific proof, but was very suspicious against unargumented claims,

- in fact he is skeptic and left this forum as skeptic.

I think we have to be hard against all LRL scam open or hidden, against all sort of LRL scam promotion and against all sort of scam defender but there is not need to be against researching and experiments in all field of remote sensing.

There is not need to be contra dogmatic believers by dogmatic scepticism.

So, i vote against all sort of LRL scam and propaganda but at the same time not against research and experiments in field of remote sensing.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi dear friend KT315,

sorry, but you are wrong about ivconic.

If you follow his posts here on RS, you can find:

- that he was from start curious explorer and even proposer of some LRL project which he was find at the end as nonworking (as remote detector),

- after that he was still open to possible scientific proof, but was very suspicious against unargumented claims,

- in fact he is skeptic and left this forum as skeptic.

I think we have to be hard against all LRL scam open or hidden, against all sort of LRL scam promotion and against all sort of scam defender but there is not need to be against researching and experiments in all field of remote sensing.

There is not need to be contra dogmatic believers by dogmatic scepticism.

So, i vote against all sort of LRL scam and propaganda but at the same time not against research and experiments in field of remote sensing.
Hi WM6,
Thank you for pointing out kt315's errors.

All that WM6 says is correct.
Ivconic was never a defender of LRL scams. He made pages of criticisms against every LRL scam, and only had interest to find real working electronic circuits.

WM6 wants to vote against all sort of LRL scam and propaganda, but at the same time not against research and experiments in field of remote sensing.
I vote for this too.
This is exactly the reason Carl-NC made the Remote sensing forum. Read Carl's words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
Personally, I'm a very vocal skeptic of LRLs. I've spent a ton of money buying them and exposing the scams, and even been sued for my efforts. Yet I still allow people -- even proponents -- to discuss them on my web site. Have you ever wondered why?

...The Remote Sensing Forum was created with the hope that it would attract discussions about legitimate remote sensing technology, but with the full expectation that it would instead attract endless debates over LRLs.
WM6 has the exact same interest in Remote Sensing forum as Carl-NC has -- Very skeptical and vocal about LRLs but interest in discussions about legitimate remote sensing technology.

We see it is not only WM6 who has this idea. This is also what Ivconic was interested in. It is exactly as WM6 tells us. We can read the forum to know he is correct.
But it is not only WM8 and Ivconic who posted here to argue against LRL scams and look for some legitimate remote sensing technology. There are many others. This is what most people read the Remote Sensing forum for.
Simply read the posts in Remote Sensing. Most of the posts are made by people tinkering with electronic circuits to see if they can get them to work for long range locating on their weekend treasure hunts. Same as Ivconics early attempts, and the attempts by Funfinder and Gold finder do today. When they make their forum posts, there are many other readers who work together to look for answers and make suggestions. Isn't this exactly what Carl made this forum for?

But kt315 has come here and attacked Carl and the geotech forum in several posts, calling Qiaozhi dishonest and calling the people who like to expose scams and discuss possible solutions scum. According to kt315, this is criminal behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt315
"LRL is the crime business in clear form. you know its fact very well. why Geotech is due to bear the criminal behaviour? is it a politics of White's?"
Look at his posts - kt315 is calling people scum who expose the LRL scams and look for discussions of legitimate remote sensing. He depicts them to be promoting the sales of fraud bomb detectors that cause deaths.
Why does he say this?

Does this argument make any sense?
A forum which publicly exposes LRL scams and bomb detector scams is promoting them?
Anyone with average intelligence can see the Geotech Remote Sensing forum does not promote fraud detectors of any kind. Geotech is among the first to send warnings to the world about these frauds.
In fact, the Geotech Remote Sensing has the largest forum archive in the world that exposes fraud detectors available for public reference. This is where guests come to ask questions when they want learn the truth about a particular detector. Unlike other online LRL forum, Geotech Remote Sensing has a large background of real engineers who tell the real facts about manufacturers who are scamming people.

kt315 has been lying to us.
To stop promoting deaths from the sale of fake bomb detectors is not the reason he is trying to remove the Remote Sensing forum. This argument is a ruse to conceal his true motive.
The people kt315 calls "scum" are people who have a prolific history of making posts and reports of fraud detectors. He did not begin calling them scum until they pointed out he was wrong. Who will be the next "scum" according to kt315? Will it be WM6? Another well-established engineer who argues against scam detectors and looks for viable methods?

Why the smear campaign?
kt315 found out he only had one other person who would vote with him to remove the remote sensing forum. Then he decided to start a proxy war by recruiting people who don't read the Remote Sensing forum enough to know he is giving out false information to alarm people to add more votes for his cause. Check it out for yourself. Read the posts in the voting thread. It is exactly as I said. kt315 solicited votes from the Tech forum to come here and vote, using the propaganda you see in his posts above and in the voting thread.

It doesn't even make sense to think that this forum is promoting sales of fake bomb detectors. This is only what kt315 wants people to believe who have not read much in the Remote Sensing forum.
kt315 does not even care about sales of fake bomb detectors. He never had any interest in the sniffex or ADE-651 bomb detectors until he decided they would be good propaganda to alarm innocent people that this forum is criminal and induce them to vote his campaign to remove the Remote Sensing forum.

See the proof:
When Carl-NC and other Geotech engneers were exposing the fraud of the sniffex 4 years ago, kt315 was nowhere to be found:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11812
When Carl-NC and other Geotech engneers were exposing the fraud ADE-651 bomb detectors, kt315 was there posting, but he remained silent about this fraud:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16267
There are hundreds more posts like these for for manufacturers of fradulent detectors being exposed as fakes in the Remote sensing forum. Where was kt315 to help expose them as frauds?
Kt315 does not believe there Geotech is supporting these frauds. This is a lie. He only pretends so he can create a ruse to make people believe Geotech is promoting these fakes, and to believe he fights to condemn them. This is simply not true.

But this brings us to the final question:
What is the reason why kt315 wants to remove the Remote Sensing forum?
We know it is not to stop the sales of fake bomb detectors.
So what could his motive be to shut down a forum that exposes fraud detectors and has discussions about developing detectors that might work?
I asked him the question several times, but did not get an answer.
But kt315 tipped his hand. It has nothing to do with his sham argument of promoting fake bomb detectors. It is more of a personal reason that concerns kt315. I will address his real reason in another post if anyone is interested. But for now, I can assure you there is no danger that Remote Sensing forum is promoting any fraud detectors.

This is the largest and longest standing Remote Sensing forum the world has seen that tells the real story of long range locating and scam detectors.

I suggest that anyone who wants to vote would be wise to check to see if you know the facts of what you are voting for.

Otherwise you may be blindly voting to remove the world's largest archive that exposes fraud detectors based on false charges made by kt315.

The facts are all in this forum. Make a search for the name of any fraud detector and read the real facts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-13-2010, 11:28 PM

My Iraqi, Iranian, Turkish and Pakistani friends,

PLEASE support me and my friends in this fight against the huge lie you see here that somebody from USA call REMOTE SENSING. remote sensing is a bluff and fraudulence! this is absoliutely trash and cajolement of your money! not to be so naive and so blind, people!
they are bustards if say you the trash is able to work.
my English is simple - THE TRUTH ALWAYS GAINS A VICTORY!

best wishes my friend.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:37 AM

"Methinks thou dost protest too much"
Well this isn't the actual quote from Bill Shakespeare it might fit for whats been going on here.
Since most of the post about LRL on this site are mightily debunked. It has to be a LRL salesman's worst nightmare. It would seem that the campaign to to close the LRL forum might just be a bit of reverse psychology. Maybe they really want it to disappear because it hurts business not because they are fervent disbelievers........
Old 06-14-2010, 10:09 AM

Is this an antiamerican campaign now or what??????
Old 06-14-2010, 02:09 PM

Thank God for the people that are SOOOO smart that they know what we should all see and do.Thank you SOOOO much for saving us.
What a brave little puppy you are.
Why don't you try this, if you like cars-vote no, or if you like girls-vote no
This is hard to believe. I expect one of your post to show up on this site wearing a sewer-side vest. I smell what you're spreading, seen it before.
Leave the polls alone, leave the discussions alone, Believe me, you are NOT that smart.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:08 PM

@----> WesP : hey partner..... wouln't it be hysterical.... if in fact.....it we learned.... hypothetically..... that KT315 owned the company.... that would sure fit in with your comment.... this is all hypothetical of course.... but boyeeee .... would it be funny
isin't there some kinda rule here on the forum against callin us bustards????? i thought we were supposed to state our case and move on....... just wondering i mean.... what is a bustard anyhow...
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepest
@----> WesP : hey partner..... wouln't it be hysterical.... if in fact.....it we learned.... hypothetically..... that KT315 owned the company.... that would sure fit in with your comment.... this is all hypothetical of course.... but boyeeee .... would it be funny
isin't there some kinda rule here on the forum against callin us bustards????? i thought we were supposed to state our case and move on....... just wondering i mean.... what is a bustard anyhow...
Rules?
What rules? He don't need no stinkin rules.

BTW, eat yer heart out. I got called "scum parasite"... everbuddy else only gits called bustards
I guess that's da price wut we pay for a free forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-14-2010, 11:40 PM

I think it's a leotard for buzzards. Hummmm maybe with a nice pink tu-tu.
Not bad, I think I dated her.