LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Guru

or may be you is on other circundant treasure, or paralell to lines of electric earth propagation, or veins of mineral, jajaja
Old 05-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Geo

I need to remember you about the silver hoard i found with my PD clone. It detect the spot almost 20 m distance and near the silver coins the PD start OVERLOAD,possible becouse of the huge electromagnetic field.
Maybe you was near some TREASURE ?
You should triangulate N,S,E,W and see where is the place and finaly use conventional but powerful MD´s for pinpoint.

Attachment 12204
Hi Morgan.
I triangulated and then i went near the point of the triangulation. At this place my lrl started to don't work good. Maybe the signal to be very high, or maybe my lrl with the ferrite that had on it to was very sensitive to iron. The place was near the place that i found the mine!!
My PD did not work good even near the copper ashtray.

Regards
Old 05-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
geo may be need block of distant waves deflection your ferrite whit aluminium blind to grounded, or parabolic in focus, try whit low power, or square 9 little bateries
puede probar con menos voltaje, o aisle la ferrita y aterricela, aleje la bateria de la bocina, o ponga otra configuracion de bobina en otra baja armonica

Hi Detecoman.
Detector works with +-5V so no need to work it with lower voltage.
As i wrote other time, one problem is the right ferrite.

Regards
Old 05-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Guru

Hi dear friends.
hey Geo, listen to Morgan advice, it's exact what I've experienced near all our treasure locations.
Treasure is not where you think, is where your detector shouts with loud sound.
Mostly ignor weak signals, pay attention to strong signals.
If you remember well, I had mentioned what you get now with PD. you should zoom in place your PD behaves crazily.
for finding closer location to treasure, reset PD( make it silent) before entering to continues beeping. i.e. when it started alternative
beeps, stp, reset it again walk forward to start again and again reset it. walk forward.....
until get no more signal. so go back to last beeping location and search at least 20m x 20m area there with powerful MD to find the point.
I want next time see here your success news( of course if not encounter with jinn guard)
Old 05-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Guru

Smile

Geo wrote 5.5.2010:
Quote:
Hi Funfinder.
I went again for the treasure hunting but again without results. The goods are that i finished the hunting without any bad from mines. The only "good" object that we found was a copper ashtray. I will post some photos next days. Again there was good results and bad results from LRLs. I will comment it later

Regards
Hi Geo,
I have totally overseen your answer.
Thx for the fotos - you're well equipped.
Like you, Morgan and detectoman I'm also building now my own pistol-detector - you can see here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...103#post112103

Can you tell me what kind of chip or FET you're using in your PDs for receiving the electrostatic field?

First you can try to tape some grounded alufoil on the back of your Pistol Detector or put the ferrite antenna in some kind of tin-can.

If it's really the ES-Field that overloads the detector so it no longer signalizes anything if you're near you can reduce the sensitivity by adding some high resistor attached to a switch between coil (antenna) and FET gate or IC input pin.

In my recent test the ferrite coil didn't work directional - the "zhzhzhzhzh" of the plasmaball had the same strenght from all directions.

Good luck!
Old 05-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Geo wrote 5.5.2010:

Hi Geo,
Like you, Morgan and detectoman I'm also building now my own pistol-detector - you can see here:

Can you tell me what kind of chip or FET you're using in your PDs for receiving the electrostatic field?

First you can try to tape some grounded alufoil on the back of your Pistol Detector or put the ferrite antenna in some kind of tin-can.

If it's really the ES-Field that overloads the detector so it no longer signalizes anything if you're near you can reduce the sensitivity by adding some high resistor attached to a switch between coil (antenna) and FET gate or IC input pin.

In my recent test the ferrite coil didn't work directional - the "zhzhzhzhzh" of the plasmaball had the same strenght from all directions.

Good luck!
Hi Funfinder.
I use different transistors at every LRL.
At PD i use the passive receiver with the bc547-557.
One electrostatic lrl use the same transistor and another one use the MPF102. The ferrite detector use the LM741. Also i have 2 magnetic field detector that uses the LM358 and the TLC274.
At my opinion, the FET input is better

Regards
Old 05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default LRL´s

Quote:
Geo wrote 5.5.2010:

Hi Geo,

Good luck!
Hi

I supose you make some confusion between the PD(Pistoldetektor) and the BFO Electromagnetic field Locator,yhese are diferent projects.
The silver coins hoard i have found was with PD,directional Ferrite & Omega coil.
What Michael reports is also experience with Pistoldetektor LRL.
Of course the BFO Electrostatic is also a good LRL project,open for everybody,but the PD is more secret.

Regards
Old 05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

@ Geo
Nice weapon-arsenal! ("pistols")
I also think the FET has the best sensitivity.

@ Morgan
Quote:
The silver coins hoard i have found was with PD,directional Ferrite & Omega coil.
It is confusing, because all those detectors are holded like pistols and minimum 3 of them uses ferrite:

The Gold Gun 718 uses directional ferrite (electrostatic MPF102), the NASA one also (2N3903 NPN transistors) and last but not least Estebans "Ferrite Treasure Sensor" found here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14935

The last one is a long-wave antenna-amplifier?! Does this one uses an omega-coil?

You see, now I'm confused because the term PD alias "Pistol Detector" Or "PistolDetector" does not refer to a single LRL and therefore should be avoided.

So please tell me which one is your "Directional ferrite plus omega coil LRL" and if it does not work with static fields and the related FETs what kind of electromagnetic stuff it receives instead??? *confused*
Old 05-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Guru

funfinder, i use the 2n3819 how one existent in my city, i think use alone, these tr, is good for rays and listen hunt
may be whit other circuit dual configuration is ok
Old 05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Guru

detection lrl is succefull, whit vary circuit's suport, or by extremely amplified reception, is pinpoint or open detection on masses, pinpoint is morgan's objetive
Old 05-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
@ Geo
Nice weapon-arsenal! ("pistols")
I also think the FET has the best sensitivity.

@ Morgan

It is confusing, because all those detectors are holded like pistols and minimum 3 of them uses ferrite:

The Gold Gun 718 uses directional ferrite (electrostatic MPF102), the NASA one also (2N3903 NPN transistors) and last but not least Estebans "Ferrite Treasure Sensor" found here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14935

The last one is a long-wave antenna-amplifier?! Does this one uses an omega-coil?

You see, now I'm confused because the term PD alias "Pistol Detector" Or "PistolDetector" does not refer to a single LRL and therefore should be avoided.

So please tell me which one is your "Directional ferrite plus omega coil LRL" and if it does not work with static fields and the related FETs what kind of electromagnetic stuff it receives instead??? *confused*

The Pistoldetektor works with METAL DETECTOR+ PASSIVE RECEIVER with ferrite.
Have a look in this forum threads,you will find a lot of information
And field demonstrations in yootube.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
detection lrl is succefull, whit vary circuit's suport, or by extremely amplified reception, is pinpoint or open detection on masses, pinpoint is morgan's objetive

Yes,pinpoint is one objective,and the other is to make the Pistoldetektor more easy to use,without the calibration in the limit,and this almost finish,now i´m using two potentiometers,the first tuning is linear and the second is fine tuning and is multiturn,this make things more easy.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yes,pinpoint is one objective,and the other is to make the Pistoldetektor more easy to use,without the calibration in the limit,and this almost finish,now i´m using two potentiometers,the first tuning is linear and the second is fine tuning and is multiturn,this make things more easy.
I use the same technique long time ago but i have stability problem when i adjust the sensitivity so that the led to be a little bright!!!!
I did not found solution
Old 05-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Guru

@ detectoman
Yes, how to get good pinpointing is the question. By half shielding of the antenna and by reducing gain with variable capacitor or trimpot.

@ Morgan
I really hope I will find some passive receiver info. But where is the youtube link?

@ Geo
Switch on the LED just a little bright could be achieved by a transistor with a high resistor at the base but if you use the detector at daylight you won't see much difference. Perhaps it would be the best using 3 different LEDs so the additional ones go on if the signals gets stronger.

I'm talking now about my electrostatic-detector - I will try to adjust it so that the ultrabright LED almost not starts to shine if nothing is near and if the unit is at usual height. And even if it starts to shine the var. capacitor will make it out again if I want it.

This is the: signal only can raise-model.

But the second one would be better: Converting the actual electrostatic power level into some blink rate and keep this in the middlefield. If some treasure is near, the blinking increases, if you walk away from it, it will decrease. This blinking would be work parallel to the analog audio output, so you also can hear special electrostatic signals like power lines, the zhzhzh of a plasma-ball or some kinds of trafos.

Is there some easy way converting raising voltage (those one before or after the transistor stage) into higher blink-rates? Perhaps simply by some small condenser, but this could disturb the audio-output.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I use the same technique long time ago but i have stability problem when i adjust the sensitivity so that the led to be a little bright!!!!
I did not found solution

Hello Geo

If your aim is only big treasure,you can use the passive receiver working alone and substitute the ferrite for one 50+50 turns coil,no problem with horizon.
It will work automatic and signal only when treasure near.
Anyway if you like to find small object,use PD in the limit as you saw in Portugal,with Omega+Ferrite together,but if not realy in the limit you lose the small gold/silver but still able to find treasure,NO PROBLEM
Old 05-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Guru

Default PD early models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I did not found solution
In early PD models,Alonso use analogic meter in stead of ligthning LED,maybe is more useful for you,and i think i go to try very soon.

Name:  pistoldetect.JPG
Views: 6481
Size:  21.8 KB
Old 05-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Guru

Default PD in youtube

Quote:
@ detectoman
Yes, how to get good pinpointing is the question. By half shielding of the antenna and by reducing gain with variable capacitor or trimpot.

@ Morgan
I really hope I will find some passive receiver info. But where is the youtube link?

@ Geo
Switch on the LED just a little bright could be achieved by a transistor with a high resistor at the base but if you use the detector at daylight you won't see much difference. Perhaps it would be the best using 3 different LEDs so the additional ones go on if the signals gets stronger.

I'm talking now about my electrostatic-detector - I will try to adjust it so that the ultrabright LED almost not starts to shine if nothing is near and if the unit is at usual height. And even if it starts to shine the var. capacitor will make it out again if I want it.

This is the: signal only can raise-model.

But the second one would be better: Converting the actual electrostatic power level into some blink rate and keep this in the middlefield. If some treasure is near, the blinking increases, if you walk away from it, it will decrease. This blinking would be work parallel to the analog audio output, so you also can hear special electrostatic signals like power lines, the zhzhzh of a plasma-ball or some kinds of trafos.

Is there some easy way converting raising voltage (those one before or after the transistor stage) into higher blink-rates? Perhaps simply by some small condenser, but this could disturb the audio-output.

Have a look in PISTOLDETECTOR youtube
Old 05-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

@ Morgan
Looks good, thanx.
Do you think it's possible to combine passive receiver plus electrostatic in one LRL-detector?

@ Geo
Here is a simple but widely variable blinking circuit where the frequency is controlled by a 10-10k Ohm poty.

If you attach the (amplified FET etc.) LRLs output even parallel (instead of the var. resistor) to the blinking circuit you'll get the signal-power by blink-speed.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2010, 06:25 AM

Smile

Dear friend,GEO be careful. next time you have with some of our known ''lamogia''. in order to they are careful you...I was glad that you I read again
Old 05-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider View Post
Dear friend,GEO be careful. next time you have with some of our known ''lamogia''. in order to they are careful you...I was glad that you I read again

Hi
I always will be here

Regards
Old 05-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Guru

@ Morgan
If I enter "Passive Receiver" into this forums search I find everything and massive controvers discussions but no specific info at all! So is there some link or simple schematic I can start or is this also "more secret"?
Old 05-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Guru

Default RS project

Quote:
@ Morgan
If I enter "Passive Receiver" into this forums search I find everything and massive controvers discussions but no specific info at all! So is there some link or simple schematic I can start or is this also "more secret"?

You should enter in the RS project and will get all info about.

So you are from Austria. I was there many times,maybe you know me.
Do you know TH´s from Vien,or Petronel,Carnuntum ???

Regards