LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Guru

Default DKL Life Detector Absent from Current Disaster

Today (1/15/2010) you cannot turn on a TV news broadcast without seeing the horrific devastation from the recent earthquake in Haiti. There are constant cries and pleas for help and monetary aid for the survivors of the earthquake.

There are an untold number of people who are still buried in the rubble, alive... but not rescued yet.

When I see these terrible scenes and on-going rescue efforts, I can't help but wonder why the search and rescue teams are not using a DKL Life Detector. Certainly, the use of such an item could bring much speedier relief to the trapped victims. Or, can it?

Just look at their product description:
Product Description

DKL LifeGuard 1.0 portable human life detector is the latest and best detecting device, which can locate all living humans immediately. DKL Life Guard enables rescuers to start searching living humans within the safest distance (500m) in danger situation or difficult weather conditions. The most advanced features of DKL LifeGuard detector detects only living humans, which means quicker, more efficient and more accurate to locate the lives saved.

The hand held DKL LifeGuard detector is now being used successfully in counter terrorism, law enforcement, firefighting, earthquake, mudslide, wrecked mountain, mine rescue, port and border control, container searches and rescues, etc.

By shaking the DKL LifeGuard Life Detector, slowly from side to side to detect the electric field and connecting with people who can detect the presence of people.

This model life detector is the world's first and only passive human specific electronic security system. The advanced SilentGuard sensors report intrusions instantly, and can protect entire buildings, selected areas within buildings, storage containers or perimeters.

If this LRL actually worked; why is it so conspicuous by its ABSENCE in the search and rescue efforts currently ongoing in Haiti?

In the true spirit of humanitarianism, why do you suppose DKL has not volunteered their services, or at the very least, donate several units for use at this most critical time?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Today (1/15/2010) you cannot turn on a TV news broadcast without seeing the horrific devastation from the recent earthquake in Haiti. There are constant cries and pleas for help and monetary aid for the survivors of the earthquake.

There are an untold number of people who are still buried in the rubble, alive... but not rescued yet.

When I see these terrible scenes and on-going rescue efforts, I can't help but wonder why the search and rescue teams are not using a DKL Life Detector. Certainly, the use of such an item could bring much speedier relief to the trapped victims. Or, can it?

Just look at their product description:
Product Description

DKL LifeGuard 1.0 portable human life detector is the latest and best detecting device, which can locate all living humans immediately. DKL Life Guard enables rescuers to start searching living humans within the safest distance (500m) in danger situation or difficult weather conditions. The most advanced features of DKL LifeGuard detector detects only living humans, which means quicker, more efficient and more accurate to locate the lives saved.

The hand held DKL LifeGuard detector is now being used successfully in counter terrorism, law enforcement, firefighting, earthquake, mudslide, wrecked mountain, mine rescue, port and border control, container searches and rescues, etc.

By shaking the DKL LifeGuard Life Detector, slowly from side to side to detect the electric field and connecting with people who can detect the presence of people.

This model life detector is the world's first and only passive human specific electronic security system. The advanced SilentGuard sensors report intrusions instantly, and can protect entire buildings, selected areas within buildings, storage containers or perimeters.

If this LRL actually worked; why is it so conspicuous by its ABSENCE in the search and rescue efforts currently ongoing in Haiti?

In the true spirit of humanitarianism, why do you suppose DKL has not volunteered their services, or at the very least, donate several units for use at this most critical time?
Maybe the people directing the rescue efforts read the FEMA warnings against DKL Lifeguard. Maybe they don't want to take a chance of losing more lives because their manpower was used for methods that do not locate people who need to be resuced. There are numerous US government warnings and tests that showed the DKL Lifeguard does not find people who need to be rescued.

FEMA Warning: https://www.rkb.us/contentdetail.cfm?content_id=175430

Lots of reports and tests by the US Army, Sandia Labs, LA Times, and other sources of information: http://www.pitt.edu/~kconover/dkl.htm

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe the people directing the rescue efforts read the FEMA warnings against DKL Lifeguard. Maybe they don't want to take a chance of losing more lives because their manpower was used for methods that do not locate people who need to be resuced. There are numerous US government warnings and tests that showed the DKL Lifeguard does not find people who need to be rescued.

FEMA Warning: https://www.rkb.us/contentdetail.cfm?content_id=175430

Lots of reports and tests by the US Army, Sandia Labs, LA Times, and other sources of information: http://www.pitt.edu/~kconover/dkl.htm

Best wishes,
J_P
Well, I'll bet that's why we don't see any DKL devices in use over there. Like so many other LRLs, they just don't work as advertised.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Guru

It is shame that you use the infelicity and the destruction of persons of Haiti in order to you will prove that the LRL do not work.

Shame
Old 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
It is shame that you use the infelicity and the destruction of persons of Haiti in order to you will prove that the LRL do not work.

Shame
What did I say that was in error?

There is NO SHAME in pointing out truth, and I don't feel shame.

If you want to look at "real" shame, consider the money spent on bogus LRL devices. That money is taken without any consideration at all, and yet that is a perfect example of SHAME!

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-17-2010, 11:24 AM

Default shame on you

Geo is right " SHAME ON YOU MAN, SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! "
Old 01-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Geo is right " SHAME ON YOU MAN, SHAME ON YOU !!!!!! "
IT IS NOT MY FAULT THE DKL PEOPLE FINDER DOES NOT WORK! I didn't manufacture it, I didn't advertise it, and I did not sell it. If you want to level SHAME on someone; level it against DKL!

And another thing.... If LRL/MFD worked as advertised, it would be effective at locating land mines and other hidden explosives in those countries where there are tons of unexploded ordinance. It would be the prime tool for helping to remove that stuff. It is not being used to help clean up these explosives because it does not work any better than if you or I were to guess where the stuff is located.

It's not my fault that LRL/MFD does not work to help find unexploded ordinance in these war-torn countries.

Why don't you get on CNN or FOX News for sending their correspondents down there to report on the devastation and then run their commercials between every report?

I don't make the FACTS, I merely report them.

Get real......

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THE DKL PEOPLE FINDER DOES NOT WORK! I didn't manufacture it, I didn't advertise it, and I did not sell it. If you want to level SHAME on someone; level it against DKL!

And another thing.... If LRL/MFD worked as advertised, it would be effective at locating land mines and other hidden explosives in those countries where there are tons of unexploded ordinance. It would be the prime tool for helping to remove that stuff. It is not being used to help clean up these explosives because it does not work any better than if you or I were to guess where the stuff is located.

It's not my fault that LRL/MFD does not work to help find unexploded ordinance in these war-torn countries.

Why don't you get on CNN or FOX News for sending their correspondents down there to report on the devastation and then run their commercials between every report?

I don't make the FACTS, I merely report them.
I agree. It can be converted optics of allegations.

But I am convinced that none of us here (except LRL sellers) is immune to the human disaster, so better do not use this sensitive topic to prove anything in our debate.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Actually, a disaster like Haiti would be a perfect place to showcase the LifeGuard. Very likely, there are people buried in practically every collapsed building, so the odds of "detecting" people is close to 100%.

Tragedies like Haiti bring out the best and worst in people. While there are lots of people doing everything they can to help, there are also the looters and scammers who look at it as an opportunity to make money.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Actually, a disaster like Haiti would be a perfect place to showcase the LifeGuard.
...which was exactly my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Very likely, there are people buried in practically every collapsed building, so the odds of "detecting" people is close to 100%.
Yes, the odds of "detecting" people would be close to 100%, but it is my understanding that the DKL people finder only indicates people who are still alive, breathing and whose heart is beating. If my understanding is correct, then for the DKL device to shine as a viable search/recovery tool, it could ONLY indicate persons still alive.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed