LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Guru

Default PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Esteban I want to ask you, if the oscillators consume the phenomenon how does Morgan's PD detect the phenomenon without destroying it?????
Hello

If you see careful the LRL films,i said IT ABSORBE,sorry for my bad english,it means the PD is absorbing the Phenomenon,this hapens more slow or more fast,i think depends on many factors.

Regards
Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Guru

Default Phenomenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Esteban I want to ask you, if the oscillators consume the phenomenon how does Morgan's PD detect the phenomenon without destroying it?????
The smaller the coil,better to catch the Phenomenon,if we are using big coil it consume more fast the field around buried objects,and each time you get the signals more near.
This 8 cm diameter coil used in the original PD is perfect,i think if i use biger is not good...
Old 11-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Guru

hello brodhy morgan where are you, may be vey busy in your laboratories of experimentations? one embrace my electronic winer
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Guru

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello brodhy morgan where are you, may be vey busy in your laboratories of experimentations? one embrace my electronic winer
Hello

Here all ok,but no treasures,yes many coins and objects.

Abrazos
Old 11-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
The smaller the coil,better to catch the Phenomenon,if we are using big coil it consume more fast the field around buried objects,and each time you get the signals more near.
This 8 cm diameter coil used in the original PD is perfect,i think if i use biger is not good...
Hi Morgan,
Maybe you can get better detection by using a smaller diameter search coil. Maybe a 1 cm diameter will work better. But you must make more turns to achieve the same inductance. Of course, you will also need to make a new null for the ferrite receiver, but this will be easy with the new 1 cm search coil. The real advantage to using a 1 cm search coil is you will no longer need to use a large box to hold a large search coil. You can easily fit all components inside a flashlight enclosure (torch in the UK). Only you can accomplish this because you used the small PCBs same as the origianal Alonso design. This will be a great asset to using your new 8x more powerful PD in Portugal where treasure hunting is frowned upon. People will think you are only carrying your light to see in dark corners.

Will this work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Guru

hello guys, little coil gave near distance detection but easy detect coins, too mases how treasures, nuggets etc, large coil hig range, only big objects, but not coins, little chesses, is you decision