LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Guru

Default VARIATION OF MORGAN'S PISTOL

Today I meet with Alonso in his home. He shome this new kind of pistol, based on IR and coil inside. Has the 3 leds but no the type H-H switch. If anybody wants, I can post more pics. First pic shows max. distance for a silver coin. This detect at more short distance iron solid disk and zinc, copper, etc., but gold and silver very more long.
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Guru

Corrections

No a silver coin, yes a silver ring.

He shome: He show me

Post a capture screen (Don't wish disturb you with many pics.)

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Guru

It looks to have the same sensitivity in fresh silver as the other Pistoldetektor we clone here,ring at 50 cm ,so the same device with more agressive looking....
I want one of these if not very expensive !!!
Old 02-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Guru

I wish Mr.Alonso continue with talent and knolenge,the cientific discoveries. I admire all his work in LRL devices.
Congratulations !!!
Old 02-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Guru

Hey Esteban,
Nice pics.
I bet he's using the 555 in a monostable infrared configuration.
Ask him please and let me know if he talks.
Regards.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
It looks to have the same sensitivity in fresh silver as the other Pistoldetektor we clone here,ring at 50 cm ,so the same device with more agressive looking....
I want one of these if not very expensive !!!
3,000 euros.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Esteban,
Nice pics.
I bet he's using the 555 in a monostable infrared configuration.
Ask him please and let me know if he talks.
Regards.
Don't know if use 555 infrared configuration based on 555. But, yes, here 3 IR diode transmitter.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Guru

At 1.7 m of target
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Guru

Default New Alonso LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
3,000 euros.
3000 Euro its a lot of money,better i sell the Mineoro first...
But i think my clone will work ok
Old 02-15-2008, 11:12 PM

Thumbs down

So they accept euros in South America!!?? Fine!?
Ne escudos,pescudos or simillar...??? No dollars..??? But euros yeah!!!

So when you asked him, old man told you at once the price - 3000e!?!?!?!
Very old but not senile ha..?
How come that all the trash you've been advertised so far here is very expensive comparing to real workable metal detectors?
Let me calculate....3000=2000 for old man + 1000 for me E.C. the great advertiser, advocate, lrl trash proponent and photos collector.

For 3000e...at least you could post some trash packed in some nice box. Or you just lost nervs and starting to "hunt" in a mud, looking for fast money?

If that piece of junk detect coin or ring at more than 2-3mm than i will jump from 50. floor of my building, infront of tv cameras, i swear, and i am ready to put some REAL money on this! Like Carl Moreland did in the past and no one of you - frauds, havent "balls" to accept that. So on Carl's $25.000 i will add another $25.000, which makes $50.000 only from me. I'll keep my identity hidden, but i will process money and withesses through my advocates in USA.
So once for all, you small, miserable, southamerican man; stop spreading NONSENCES here any more. GIVE PROOFS OR SHUT UP WITH STUPID NONSENCES AND OBVIOUS LIES!
3.000e.!?!?!? Are you that lunatic? What you showed on your photos is worth bairly...3-5 euros, no more!
Lies and nonsences again and again.
What administrator has to say here?
Ha Carl?
This is what you called democratic ha?
Me to be banned and frauds and liars (same old ) to come here and post **** gain and again.
So ok...do that again Carl. Let me be banned again.
I still do not have neither one reason to be here any more. Not because those are here and posting trash and garbadge but because YOU mr.aDMINISTRATOR are very silent upon this?
You are very silent and constanlty absent?
You let most revuslioned lies to be posted here by same old frauds and liars, month by month...post by post...
Buuuuaaaaakkkk on all this!!!

Old 02-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Guru

Hi Roberts
I have made one copy of the PD.It DOES detect a ring at more than 3mm.I can prove it.
Can i have my money please? I dont want you to jump from 50th floor.Even with a chute...
Regards,
Fred.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Don't know if use 555 infrared configuration based on 555. But, yes, here 3 IR diode transmitter.

Hi Esteban
Please more explain . how can ir system help us find metals ?
Regards.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Roberts
I have made one copy of the PD.It DOES detect a ring at more than 3mm.I can prove it.
Can i have my money please? I dont want you to jump from 50th floor.Even with a chute...
Regards,
Fred.
My offer stands for trash from that photo. For your "pd" stands also some offer if you start with lunatic claims here. I dont think you are that type of low level human to start neverending-posting -nonsences-campaign here.
If i had working lrl i would keep it and be very satisfied with it. If i would not share technical details about it i would also keep it and be silent about it. I would never come in public,claim lunatic claims,posting hundreds of VERY IDIOTIC and UGLY and STUPID photos, and argue constantly with other people. On every question or demand, that low human is posting only new imbecille photos. It seems they just contrived photo aparat in that deep, remanent, ugly spot somewhere in undeveloped south America...!?
Must be? Otherwise i dont see why so huge zest with photos!?
So if you are saying what you just said, c'mon open new(clean) thread and start with explanations. I will be there for sure.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Roberts
Regards,
Fred.
He,he,he!!!! Notty,notty!!!
Who told you that i am basejumper? Hah,hah,hah!!!
I never let that in public!?
You are not bad at all!
Old 02-16-2008, 05:04 AM

It is LONG RANGE JUMPING going on here, man...
Best regards from Belgrade tower! Only for you!
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2008, 05:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberts
If that piece of junk detect coin or ring at more than 2-3mm than i will jump from 50. floor of my building, infront of tv cameras, i swear, and i am ready to put some REAL money on this! Like Carl Moreland did in the past and no one of you - frauds, havent "balls" to accept that. So on Carl's $25.000 i will add another $25.000, which makes $50.000 only from me. I'll keep my identity hidden, but i will process money and withesses through my advocates in USA.

Originally posted by Fred
I have made one copy of the PD.It DOES detect a ring at more than 3mm.I can prove it. Can i have my money please? I dont want you to jump from 50th floor.Even with a chute...

Originally posted by Roberts
So if you are saying what you just said, c'mon open new(clean) thread and start with explanations. I will be there for sure.
Does this mean we will see Fred's PD detecting a ring at 3mm on youtube? Will we see Roberts send $25,000 to Fred?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2008, 05:16 AM

Like proofs - like money...
If he stand up his claims upon some funny video or photo....than i will send him money also by youtube!

3mm stands for that ugly,ignorant toy form photos. For you stands another offer; cose i know you are not stupid, you know how to disturb radio reception with a piece of metal at 3-4cm... You - yes, "They" - no!
So for you i can stand with serious money only if you offer serious project here - working project, with documentation and explanations, technical details and repeatable claims.
Deal?
Old 02-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts
So for you i can stand with serious money only if you offer serious project here - working project, with documentation and explanations, technical details and repeatable claims.
Deal?
OK, deal.
When I have a serious project that will detect long range to show, I will take your offer for serious money.

But for now, I have no serious project I can show to work .
So I will wait for the time when I have a serious project that I can put construction details for any electronics builder to build and find the same repeatable performance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
OK, deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
When I have a serious project that will detect long range to show, I will take your offer for serious money.

But for now, I have no serious project I can show to work .
So I will wait for the time when I have a serious project that I can put construction details for any electronics builder to build and find the same repeatable performance.

Best wishes,
J_P

Ehh, i refered that to Fred, although...no problem, everybody invited here!
Condition would be REAL LONG RANGE LOCATING an metalic item with defined size.
If we take a single coin than i will be satisfied to see longer detection distance with that LRL than first deepest VLF on market...let's say White's DFX, for example. So it further means some 40-50cm on single coin, at least!
This is main condition. First to be detected in air and second to be detected burried and covered with soil at 70% of air distance. Fair? Fair enough!
Second , device claimed to be LRL must BE LRL, not some "masked" DFX or Minelab or something simillar. Witnesses must check device and its composition skimly. What LRL? The same one "they" always claimed; radio IR,AM/FM,IF,MFM,Pseudo,Feriterod,ionic chamber,ultraviolet etc.etc. and God only know what else principle, BUT NOT classic PI, IB or BFO metal detector principle!
So.....there is a deal...
Like in the past, those miserable liers will :
1) Complain to administrator on my posts and provocations,
2) Stay off posting for a while,
3) After a while continue to polute this forum with brand new rubbish, same
lies and frauds but new names and labels...

So i dont really expect this to become serious. I rather expect administrator to step on their ("democratic") side again, like he did in the past.
Besides..my job here is already done!
I told to world who are mindless,illiterate ignorants, miserable so called human s....
I am spreading this story arround the net, on every forum. I do expect other sane mebers here to do the same. We should fight against evil....evil we met here!
Good bye!

Old 02-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts
Ehh, i refered that to Fred, although...no problem, everybody invited here!
Condition would be REAL LONG RANGE LOCATING an metalic item with defined size.
If we take a single coin than i will be satisfied to see longer detection distance with that LRL than first deepest VLF on market...let's say White's DFX, for example. So it further means some 40-50cm on single coin, at least!
This is main condition. First to be detected in air and second to be detected burried and covered with soil at 70% of air distance. Fair? Fair enough!
Second , device claimed to be LRL must BE LRL, not some "masked" DFX or Minelab or something simillar. Witnesses must check device and its composition skimly. What LRL? The same one "they" always claimed; radio IR,AM/FM,IF,MFM,Pseudo,Feriterod,ionic chamber,ultraviolet etc.etc. and God only know what else principle, BUT NOT classic PI, IB or BFO metal detector principle!
So.....there is a deal...
Like in the past, those miserable liers will :
1) Complain to administrator on my posts and provocations,
2) Stay off posting for a while,
3) After a while continue to polute this forum with brand new rubbish, same
lies and frauds but new names and labels...
Ok except I have one question: If we build a detector that can find longer range than a metal detector, then why must the LRL not have the parts found in a metal detector?

Suppose I build a PI detector or a VLF that will locate a buried coin at 20 feet distance. Isn't this also a LRL? As long as I show complete instructions how anyone else can get the same performance, doesn't this convince you that this PI or VLF detector has been converted into a real working LRL?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Guru

For me a LRL is every device that can detect a buried coin at 5m+ minimum. I have not problem about the working principle.
But where is this device

Regards
Old 02-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Guru

All OK Robert.

I think detection principle is irrelevant too, as long as range is OK.

When i have one working detector, i send it to you.For free.
Then you send me the $25.000

See you!

Fred.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
When i have one working detector, i send it to you.For free.
Then you send me the $25.000
Better idea: Roberts send you the $25,000 for free. Then you send him the working detector.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Guru

Sorry for this sad guy.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
So they accept euros in South America!!?? Fine!?
Ne escudos,pescudos or simillar...??? No dollars..??? But euros yeah!!!

So when you asked him, old man told you at once the price - 3000e!?!?!?!
Very old but not senile ha..?
How come that all the trash you've been advertised so far here is very expensive comparing to real workable metal detectors?
Let me calculate....3000=2000 for old man + 1000 for me E.C. the great advertiser, advocate, lrl trash proponent and photos collector.

For 3000e...at least you could post some trash packed in some nice box. Or you just lost nervs and starting to "hunt" in a mud, looking for fast money?

So once for all, you small, miserable, southamerican man; stop spreading NONSENCES here any more. GIVE PROOFS OR SHUT UP WITH STUPID NONSENCES AND OBVIOUS LIES!
3.000e.!?!?!? Are you that lunatic? What you showed on your photos is worth bairly...3-5 euros, no more!
Lies and nonsences again and again.
What administrator has to say here?
Ha Carl?
This is what you called democratic ha?
Me to be banned and frauds and liars (same old ) to come here and post **** gain and again.
So ok...do that again Carl. Let me be banned again.
I still do not have neither one reason to be here any more. Not because those are here and posting trash and garbadge but because YOU mr.aDMINISTRATOR are very silent upon this?
You are very silent and constanlty absent?
You let most revuslioned lies to be posted here by same old frauds and liars, month by month...post by post...
Buuuuaaaaakkkk on all this!!!
Hello Roberts

All your words as no sense are absolut nonsense about Alonso and Esteban,but i agree with you only about MINEORO CRAPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!
And,yes this time Alonso go to far,this device its to expensive,acording that i only spent 15 Euro in electrical components for my Pistoldetektor...