LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Yes, "emits"!!!

Carl's words:

If buried metals emit frequencies or gases or electron fields then those effects should be detectable using traditional instruments. They are not.

I don't know if buried metal for long time emits gases or frequencies, but I'm sure emits some voltage or make more conductive the soil or the both. Is measurable not by display, display is very slow, you need to capture via audio indication, rapidly.

Yes is detectable by traditional instrument: microvoltmeter open base (transistors) with three antennas in association with another two necessary stages.

You can't proof the devices in your labo, you need walk with it and obtain your conclussions. This system is very exact for the point of detection of the central antenna.

High temperature and public electric lines disturbs all the time!!! But, I thing had remedy.

For example, found a regular adorn in silver (50 m from the detector), copper and bronze coins, two copper battery clips in the same place (very green), adorn of a horse-chair (70 cm buried and 70 m to the apparatus), etc. One time, gove me an only bip and check with my metal detector and found a office clip, but was an only bip. In the another cases the bips had much continuity.

Can't understand why is impossible to detect a coin at 1 meter and 30-40 meters to the front of the apparatus. Is more easy puts the man on the Moon (384,000 kms) than detects a coin at 1 meter and 30-40 meters from the apparatus? The question is "on air".

Garrett's people knows a rare-coicidential find. Was, i thing, in 1981 or 82. The more rare coincidence is this: the object detected was a clock with this approximate text: "The town of XXX .... to PAT GARRETT... bla bla bla". Old Garrett saids they are not descending of Pat Garrett... The system used was RF... Don't remember if was in the property of Garrett...

During the "raid" in USA was discovered hundreds silver and gold items, and the witness there are, too, in number of hundreds. This was related to me for the inventor and associated people of the "raid".

Investigate.