LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Guru

Default Need LRL Schematic

I have this small hand held stud sensor that will detect studs and other objects up to 3 inch distance. I would like to modify it to locate gold from a long distance. 50 feet would be nice, but I can live with 20 feet or maybe even 15.
Any modification must be kept within the plastic case of this stud sensor. I cannot mount large antennas and coils. The reason is because I must disguise the stud sensor to appear as a cell phone or other electronic thing that someone might carry in their pocket without drawing attention.

So I need a small long range locating circuit design that will fit inside. The existing electronics works by sensing capacitance changes due to coupling of nearby objects. But none of the existing electronics need to be used. Surface mount parts are ok if necessary, as long as all the parts fit inside the plastic case, including the battery. This may sound like a hard problem to solve, but here is your chance to finally get the recognition you deserve.

If you are a designer of exotic electronic circuits that perform beyond the realm of the well-understood methods, then ask yourself if you have experienced any of these things:

• Have your efforts been thwarted by a conspiracy of the scientific establishment?
• Did you discover ideas that Einstein was groping his way towards, yet your friends don't understand the significance?
• Were you cheated of the chance to be considered for a Nobel Prize because of misguided scientists with no imagination?
• Have you worked years perfecting a technology that was first introduced by an extraterrestial civilization?
• Do you have to work in a secret workshop so government agents don't come and steal your work?
• When your discoveries are demonstrated, will this cause present-day science to be seen for the sham it truly is?

If you can answer yes to 4 out of 6 of these questions, then now is your chance to show the scientific community what you can do. No more wishing the established scientists will take notice of your work, we can build it here at Geotech, and show the whole world what your design can do. They may complain about not understanding the circuitry, but when we bring home the treasure, well, money talks!

Please post your circuits here so we can decide which is best to convert my stud sensor to a pocket LRL.
(see below for stud sensor details).

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I have this small hand held stud sensor that will detect studs and other objects up to 3 inch distance. I would like to modify it to locate gold from a long distance. 50 feet would be nice, but I can live with 20 feet or maybe even 15.
Any modification must be kept within the plastic case of this stud sensor. I cannot mount large antennas and coils. The reason is because I must disguise the stud sensor to appear as a cell phone or other electronic thing that someone might carry in their pocket without drawing attention.

So I need a small long range locating circuit design that will fit inside. The existing electronics works by sensing capacitance changes due to coupling of nearby objects. But none of the existing electronics need to be used. Surface mount parts are ok if necessary, as long as all the parts fit inside the plastic case, including the battery. This may sound like a hard problem to solve, but here is your chance to finally get the recognition you deserve.

If you are a designer of exotic electronic circuits that perform beyond the realm of the well-understood methods, then ask yourself if you have experienced any of these things:

• Have your efforts been thwarted by a conspiracy of the scientific establishment?
• Did you discover ideas that Einstein was groping his way towards, yet your friends don't understand the significance?
• Were you cheated of the chance to be considered for a Nobel Prize because of misguided scientists with no imagination?
• Have you worked years perfecting a technology that was first introduced by an extraterrestial civilization?
• Do you have to work in a secret workshop so government agents don't come and steal your work?
• When your discoveries are demonstrated, will this cause present-day science to be seen for the sham it truly is?

If you can answer yes to 4 out of 6 of these questions, then now is your chance to show the scientific community what you can do. No more wishing the established scientists will take notice of your work, we can build it here at Geotech, and show the whole world what your design can do. They may complain about not understanding the circuitry, but when we bring home the treasure, well, money talks!

Please post your circuits here so we can decide which is best to convert my stud sensor to a pocket LRL.
(see below for stud sensor details).

Best wishes,
J_P
Can I laugh at you now ?
Old 08-26-2007, 02:27 PM
Guru

Can I laugh at you now ?

The last laugh is better.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Can I laugh at you now ?

The last laugh is better.
Hi Esteban,
to make me stop laugh at you.... have to post some real and working schematic... not miniature of nothing !

Last laugh is always for you.

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Guru

Default Try this !

and I don't say you who wrote the pearls of below , you have to guess who is...

1meter in ground for a single coin isn't LRL ?

... lost in the time !
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Guru

now take a look at Mineoro's PDC-210 SECRET CIRCUIT (potted one) and use a bit of imagination...

Can't you see anything similar ? Are you blind ?

Maybe you can't... but how many often you have to see OA89 germanium diodes today ???

If not... use more imagination... and more ... till you'll get the big picture!
Be imaginative... not blind... and use googles.
(but you need to be maybe malicious too... really... )

Belive in the power of frequency !

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Guru

and I don't say you who wrote the pearls of below , you have to guess who is...

1meter in ground for a single coin isn't LRL ?

... lost in the time !

And yes, I have now English version, and the same: 3 feets for an only coin in dry terrain. This NO MEAN I ACCEPT IT. Mean as I don't trust in translations, my intention was to see original version. No more.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Guru

Here the text, sorry, I'm not the author. Why your unique argument is to lie?
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2007, 03:34 AM
Guru

Interesting talk guys,

So where are the circuits that will fit in my stud sensor casing and find gold at 50 feet?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Here the text, sorry, I'm not the author. Why your unique argument is to lie?
Hi,
so you are the author of the post I've just reposted here as is!

So, in what I'm lying ?
Aren't you the author of that post ?

Have you tested the circuit ? What about depth for a single coin ?

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Guru

Because you wish to appear this as my assertion, and not. In the past I search for original English version, so a friend sent me and comprobe the same in Portuguese. This no mean that this capability is true, OK?
Old 08-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Because you wish to appear this as my assertion, and not. In the past I search for original English version, so a friend sent me and comprobe the same in Portuguese. This no mean that this capability is true, OK?
So I'm not lying eh ?

I repeat the questions:

Have you tested it ? What about depth for a coin ?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Have you tested it ? What about depth for a coin ?
Stud sensor can locate a US nickel about 1 inch in air. Not very far. But it gives very good location of edges of coin.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Stud sensor can locate a US nickel about 1 inch in air. Not very far. But it gives very good location of edges of coin.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
yes I know...
questions are for Esteban... about that BFO schematic of the picture above.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
questions are for Esteban... about that BFO schematic of the picture above.
I think maybe the bobina de busca shown above will not fit in the case for my stud sensor. You think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think maybe the bobina de busca shown above will not fit in the case for my stud sensor. You think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
I think that in original design it was something 18-19cm diameter... so I think not.

What's interesting is the claim of finding a single coin at 3feet underground.

Maybe the author was drunk !

3inches is more realistic...

But let's ask Esteban about performances... I think he made it.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Guru

No yet. My real interest is good stability.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Guru

Quote:

No yet. My real interest is good stability.

Hi,
so you saw an article that say design can find a coin at 3feet underground... and you haven't tested it.
Just interested in stability... ok.

Let me guess... you have already LRL circuits that find a single coin at more distance.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Guru

BTW Esteban ...
what do you think there is in the SECRET CIRCUIT (potted) Mineoro's PDC-210 of above ?

Have you a clue ?

Kind regards,
Max
Old 06-15-2011, 12:40 PM

Question Q

what is the diode ( oa89 )?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban View Post
what is the diode ( oa89 )?
It's a germanium diode.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Guru

what frequency uses bfo usually (100kHz?) and isn't it possible nowadays with highspeed chips to stabilize that circuits and measure the "pulse" at some 1/100 of Hertz range?
Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 AM
Guru

Default Circuit 4 stud finder

After extensive research I found that a stun gun circuit would be ideal. Build the circuit, Stick the stun gun to your head and trigger it. The high voltage will give you a near death experience (hopefully not total death) and while out of the body you will be able to locate gold at any number of feet. Upon returning to the body from the NDE recover the gold.
Goldfinder
Old 06-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

do you compensate some lrl frustration with jokes?
we have no working lrl but it's fun to discuss about it. huh?

what stud finder did you mean? (female) horses?
You have to be fast if you're too funny joking to bunnies ehm horses.

we could test your stun gun theorie in hospitals with almost dead persons or coma patients but what you're doing if these can't see through soil or can't remember the exact position afterwards?

btw. those so called oob out of body experiences is exactly the same like with lrls, there are no proofs and it could be just poison or wrong receptors in your brain! You see the white light or hear the gold coin but in reality the acid or electrons flow and creates it's own reality!

If an oobst (out of body soul theorem) could see through things the contrast factor would be crucial. such "energy-personality" could see through the whole earth and would be blinded by the sun even at night. Or it could see even through the sun. Perhaps it also could see all kind of different radio waves and radiation, cause what we see most of the time is just a reflection of light (a very small EM band). If you want to see through the ground this reflection must be heavily reduced or turned off.

The most important thing is the enjoyable disposition of your brain / personality / body.
Better being capable to feel happiness while having almost nothing than being suicidal or down while collecting huge anmounts of money or wealth. Read Thoreau where he describes his poor but satisfied life in the woods. Of course with Jeohunter, mp3 player and whiskey it's much more pleasureful there!

Perhaps the real treasure is the LRL experiments adventure and we're lucky beeing part of it as long as we haven't paid 10.000s of bucks. Especially thanks to our 2 very funny guys called WM6 and goldfinder here who warned us to buy LRLs and contribute the comedian part!

But back to the dry technical questions - any BFO goes hitec infos available?
Old 06-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Guru

Default PI dies 3 ft in air

Jeesh - No fun here razzing youall. You get too serious and can't take a joke.

I built the Gary PI detector and it would barely detect a 1 ounce coin at 3 ft in air. Never tried to bury a gold coin 3 ft deep. Too hard to dig here wi lots of rocks in soil and I'd be leery of loosing a $1500 coin.

So why are we discussing an old beat freq osc (BFO) detector here as a possible LRL?

I thought LRLs should be able to detect at much further distances than 3 feet.
Goldfinder