LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-12-2013, 04:41 AM

Default Cave finder !

Hi to all , i want to tell me if can somebody built me a long range cave detector or with short range , something simple not gpr , a small device which i can work it easy , a device who can see a closed cave with rocks ( sealed ) to see the empty space behind the rocks , many caves have closed entrance and i'm looking a device to show me where those entrances are , i know that's dificult but if anyone knows to built or to show me where i can buy such a detector i would be greatfull , any help-opinion accept !
Old 02-13-2013, 09:10 PM

Hi

the best choice for find cave is using some kind of GPR. Its so expensive, I am looking for some info that show me how to make it but with no chance. purchase one if you can.

of course using GPR is not so easy, but its accuracy is 100%

Regards
Old 02-14-2013, 03:57 AM

i thougnt maybe there is a way to built a detector type gpr with low cost , there are many members here working with electronics , maybe someone can built a detector like this , analogic probablly with a nedlle , something like gas detector , i'm not good with electronics maybe i'm wrong we will see , any opinion accept !