LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Guru

Default Bravo!!

I decided not post any information or picture of my findings and expeditions after last year’s cave treasure case. This raised controversy mainly by skeptics, so forget it. It’s irrelevant to post such here anymore.
I’m making an exception for the very important and special aibilities of a man.
This man is Dell Winders. So I want to say a big thanks in public to him for his notable gift of picture and map dowsing.

The picture bellow is one of those sent to him of an area the PDC detected and the information Dell provided is included. It’s impressive, specially the date involved which we could also confirm.

Thisi site is among one of the 23 scheduled for our team for 2008.

Dell, you are one of a kind, a legend as treasure hunter and also an inspiration to many who wants to venture in this subject. Thanks again for your kind cooperation. It will be rewarded.

You don’t need any detector at all. You are the detector itself!!

Long live Dell!!

Hello Hung.

Looks like your Mineoro, is doing a good job. You are spot on a Gold target just below the Cave near the top of the rock. There appears to be an open shaft at the cave dropping down to the Gold. There may be as much as 15 lbs. Of Gold artifacts placed there by native Indians around 1569.

The Gold detected above the square is more toward the right corner. This is also at the bottom of a shaft with the entrance at the top of the rock. There appears to be about 40 lb. of Gold in a Copper chest. There appears to also be about 800 lb. of Silver bar at the bottom of the shaft. I'm picking this up as an American military operation around 1813.

Be very careful! I'm picking up 2 dynamite Booby traps in the shaft that are still active. They can probably be disarmed but the dynamite is unstable and has turned to nitro glycerin.

In the bushes there are several caches buried about the same time. The largest may contain up to 30 lb. of Gold bar.
About 5 feet back in the rock behind the small bush growing out of the rock above the ground bushes, there may be as much as 10 lb. of Gold in that cache.

Also, in that trench running along the side of the rock there may be a few Gold coins stuck in the crevices.

I hope this helps. Good Luck! Dell
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Guru

I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
There appears...There may be ... There appears to be... There appears... may contain ... there may be as much... there may be a
I dont see much FACTS here.I like facts.
"there may be a way to find gold easily", i say.
Fred
Old 12-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Guru

Impressive, if be right. I have no familiarity to Mental dowsing, but it seems be an easy way for estimating/guess and a kind of sounding, of course seriously need to a reliable conventional detector to be confirmed.
maybe incoming I ask his help for one place.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Impressive, if be right.
There is already a material evidence he is correct.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:

Yes, there is a rock, a cave, bushes and a trench. All of these items are material evidence.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good,then Hung, please put some pics of this evidence here.
just for encouraging purpose.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Good,then Hung, please put some pics of this evidence here.
just for encouraging purpose.
Sorry. Can't do that.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Sorry. Can't do that.

Of course you can't do that, there is no evidence. This statement means nothing :

"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
Old 12-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Guru

The Hung & Dell Comedy Show
Old 12-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Guru

I know what you both mean and I don't blame you.
I wouldn't probably believe if I were you too.
But that's exactly what this thread was not about. It wasn't for believing or not believing purposes as I cleared stated that I quit posting pics or matters about my affairs in the field.
It was solely intended as a homage to Dell and his notable gift. This was a recognition that he is absolutely correct about one of the dates and the kind of gold existing there. It was electronically confirmed also as I told. We'll see if he's also correct about the rest of the claims.
Would you be happy if I faked a gold object pic just for the sake of fabrication? That would be easy.

I repeat: There's a material evidence which proves him right and also we confirmed the date.
We will be working on the site soon.
As you both clearly are not involved in this kind of activity, you don't know how vital secrecy and discretion are important for security reasons.
I hope I have been clear.

Regards and merry xmas to all.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
But that's exactly what this thread was not about. It wasn't for believing or not believing purposes as I cleared stated that I quit posting pics or matters about my affairs in the field.
It was solely intended as a homage to Dell and his notable gift. This was a recognition that he is absolutely correct about one of the dates and the kind of gold existing there. It was electronically confirmed also as I told. We'll see if he's also correct about the rest of the claims.
Would you be happy if I faked a gold object pic just for the sake of fabrication? That would be easy.

I repeat: There's a material evidence which proves him right and also we confirmed the date.
As you both clearly are not involved in this kind of activity, you don't know how vital secrecy and discretion are important for security reasons.

Mental dowsing is very similar to a "cold reading". If you throw out enough possibilities, and one of them is "close" to reality, then suddenly you have some marvellous psychic ability.
After that, everyone focuses on the "success", and all the other nonsense possibilities are swiftly forgotten. Yet another example of selective memory.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
................you don't know how vital secrecy and discretion are important for security reasons.
I hope I have been clear...............
can be understood. anyway you may have some security reasons that's important for you. I can comprehend you as I frequently encountered to such situation.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:

But then you post a picture anyway.

It was solely intended as a homage to Dell and his notable gift. This was a recognition that he is absolutely correct about one of the dates and the kind of gold existing there. It was electronically confirmed also as I told.

How do you electronically confirm a date?

We'll see if he's also correct about the rest of the claims.

No, that has already been done.

Now you have a crystal ball that tells you I am clearly not involved in this kind of activity? I bow to your abilities! How did you know?

Clear as mud, as usual.

Merry Christmas to you too Hung.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM

I don't know much about picture and map dowsing. I want to ask can it find where to dig at a treasure site? The site I am talking about has confirmed treasure because of the artifacts already recovered. The people who saw these artifacts immediately recognized the artistic value not just from the gold color. But according to the legends told by local families, there is a lot more buried deeper. Metal detectors show no prospective areas to dig in the vicinity. The problem we got is all the digging is taking a long time and this can get expensive with lots of empty holes. I would like to bring in some heavy equipment if I know the best places to dig and how deep. How can I find where to dig using picture and map dowsing?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Guru

Caches in the bushes, gold coins stuck in the crevices…oh boy.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Caches in the bushes, gold coins stuck in the crevices…oh boy.
Yep.
The fact is that there are no more electronics involved, so we cannot point out the technical mistakes now...
Good move Hung!
Old 12-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
The fact is that there are no more electronics involved, so we cannot point out the technical mistakes now...
Of course there are no electronics involved. There are no facts involved either. Everything you see in hung's post are simply stories he is telling. None of it will ever be backed up by anything except more stories that hung tells. So you can decide to believe hung's stories or not. There is certainly no factual evidence shown except hung says "it was confirmed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
It’s impressive, specially the date involved which we could also confirm...
This was a recognition that he is absolutely correct about one of the dates and the kind of gold existing there. It was electronically confirmed also as I told...
I repeat: There's a material evidence which proves him right and also we confirmed the date...
But wait... Aren't there technical errors? Carl set the rules of this forum with his warning:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
But now hung tries to make up his own rules to supercede Carl's rules? Does hung own this forum? Hahahahahaaaaaa...
Errr... guess what? I think I have been reading some extraordinary claims, and I wouldn't blame anyone who wants to challenge these claims.

I can guarantee hung won't provide any facts you can verify other than taking his word for it. Now let me guess... This treasure was located with perhaps a modified Ranger Tell. Isn't a modified Ranger Tell something hung knows nothing about? Isn't this the device where he was caught lying about taking measurements inside when we discovered he doesn't know what's inside a Ranger Tell? Hmmm... maybe he used one of the Mineoro LRLs to confirm Dells recitation. But wait... didn't hung get caught lying about the Mineoro LRL's abilities to locate gold? Or am I wrong? Was he just ignorant of what they can't do?

Perhaps it doesn't matter whether he claims to have confirmed Dell's recitation using either of these type devices. Perhaps neither of them would be accepted by the average reader as proof that Dell is correct.

But who cares? This forum is set up with a clear warning that people should be prepared to get challenged if they make an extraordinary claim. If hung can't back up a reasonable challenge, then we can believe whatever we want about his story telling sessions.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm... maybe he used one of the Mineoro LRLs to confirm Dells recitation.
This is indeed a common theme. How many times have we been offered "proof" that a treasure has been located at a certain place, by using two (or more) non-working devices to confirm its existence. Now we are asked to believe in the ultimate in armchair treasure hunting - mental dowsing. How mental is that?
Old 12-22-2007, 11:47 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sorry. Can't do that.

Why am i not suprised????
Old 12-22-2007, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This is indeed a common theme. How many times have we been offered "proof" that a treasure has been located at a certain place, by using two (or more) non-working devices to confirm its existence. Now we are asked to believe in the ultimate in armchair treasure hunting - mental dowsing. How mental is that?
Here in my country, we used to say "menthol" not mental! So certain persons must be menthol hunters, rather than mental...
But...what do i know?
Old 12-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
can be understood. anyway you may have some security reasons that's important for you. I can comprehend you as I frequently encountered to such situation.
Thank you for your understanding Michael.
You really stand out from the rest.

Seasons greetings.
All the best.