LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Guru

Default Other considerations

1 - It's possible that an electric/ionic activity is present over a long buried gold target, also 1 meter over the ground (as J Player it agrees)
2 - It's real that a ionic wind goes from south pole to north pole
3 - It's posssible that this ionic wwind is influenced by the activity over the target and that information goes for 10 or 100 meters away
4 - it would have to be possible to measure this information with a very high impedance instrument
5 - We have to remember that there is a return in the ground for the ionic wind
6 - In order to force the ionic wind to go through tthe instrument it's necessary a magnetic field
7 - An atrocious doubt: it's the explanation of Mineoro ????
Old 12-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
1 - It's possible that an electric/ionic activity is present over a long buried gold target, also 1 meter over the ground (as J Player it agrees)
2 - It's real that a ionic wind goes from south pole to north pole
3 - It's posssible that this ionic wwind is influenced by the activity over the target and that information goes for 10 or 100 meters away
4 - it would have to be possible to measure this information with a very high impedance instrument
5 - We have to remember that there is a return in the ground for the ionic wind
6 - In order to force the ionic wind to go through tthe instrument it's necessary a magnetic field
7 - An atrocious doubt: it's the explanation of Mineoro ????

1. Damásio and Alonso measure this activity more than 2 meters over the soil in the 90s.

2. In South hemisphere, better is walk North to South, but if you leave in North hemisphere, I think better will be walk South to North. Can’t confirm it.

3. Yes, a sensitive instrument can detect a coin at 70-100 m, but maybe not at very much depth.

4. Yes. But I’m not “friend” of the fet for this application. Maybe better if use a termoionic tube 1S5 type.

5. Don’t believe...

6. Or generate high voltage and send ionic wind with a fan. Better you can use IR as a bridge.

7. ????
Old 12-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Guru

Default LRL who works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
1. Damásio and Alonso measure this activity more than 2 meters over the soil in the 90s.

2. In South hemisphere, better is walk North to South, but if you leave in North hemisphere, I think better will be walk South to North. Can’t confirm it.

3. Yes, a sensitive instrument can detect a coin at 70-100 m, but maybe not at very much depth.

4. Yes. But I’m not “friend” of the fet for this application. Maybe better if use a termoionic tube 1S5 type.

5. Don’t believe...

6. Or generate high voltage and send ionic wind with a fan. Better you can use IR as a bridge.

7. ????
Hello Esteban

I know you have some experience with this old BFO pistol LRL ,the same as Jhon Baldwin use in 80´s. So,i get one similar device,it was a russian electronic engeneer who create this machine,he make some improvments in circuit box of normal MD,and transform search coil into powerfull ANTENA. Actualy this machine works very well,it can easy find little ojects at 10 m far away and deep,for big objects i can find at 30m. I like very much this device,i can say this LRL works,so i´m happy and pay not a big money.
I ask you : 1- If you now the "Zolotay" (a dark box with search antena,similar to this one you have in photo)
2-Its dificult to pinpoint many objets when they are together,because as you maybe as experienced with your "pistol locator"its a confusion of sounds ,its much more easy when targets are isolated. Do you know some tecnik to find more easy this little targets?
For exemple,if there are some coins buried near each other at one meter distance,i can find them 10 m or more distance but the problem its to pinpoint.I put the antena near the ground for pinpoint but it create a lot of noise.
3-I try measure the shape of the signal on a simple coin ,its not eliptical,but circle shape around metal. It works much better with conductive metals buried long time ago, but anyway can locate a car at 15m distance...

Best regards
Old 12-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan

In the size of my possibilities I'll respond your questions:

1. No.

2. There are severals. a) I/B metal detector as pistol, very precisse but "slow". b) Oscillator (no search coil) in combination with antenna wich mix input with the reference (the oscillator). c) Infrared.

3. Yes you can detect a coin at distance but not a car at 15 m, because with electronic LRL you detect the "emission" of the phenomenom. Of course, you can detect a car at 15 m with magnetometer.

Important parameter are the environmental conditions.

I design a pistol 10 years ago wich results in an interesting instrument. This show environmental activity in uamp, but only buried conductive metals umbalance it. Collateral discovery: an electrolitic capacitor measure the difference: if small (.47 to 1 uF), near the soil, but more high in "the air", so also the phenomenom expand in vertical position.

A simple 15 to 22 Mohm resistor eliminates iron nails (this is more terrible since nails has sharp end, without this resistor also is an "iron detector" –oxidated–), but if you pass near a stainless steel coin, this detect very well, but only near, suposse for the round form.

With this instrument you can't center well the target, but you can discover how "infernal" can be an only old rifle cartridge buried for long time. So, the nature of the phenomenom is very strong (for this sensitive instrument).

Another important fact is this: this don't detect, for example, a bullett of lead, but if you pass over the target, yes, the old bullett is below the instrument.

A deffect: if you use in high terrains, oscillation of needle (of the uamp), this is, the auto-oscillation, stops, and you can't detect. So, the instrument is manage for environmental or RF in the air...
Old 12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Guru

Default Impulse MD Block diagramm

Impulse MD Block diagramm. This sense the voltage causes by conductive target.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2007, 04:11 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban
Please upload complete circuit .
Old 12-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Guru

Hi All
I think this instrument it's Zahori or very similar, but with my version of zahori I have obtained only sporadic and no continuous
signals, but perhaps there are no target in that place and in that place it's very difficult to operate with a MD to verify the signals. But I think as Esteban that an electric field acts as " smoke signal" over the target.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:50 PM

Default ciao carissimo

ciao franco tutto ok? fatti sentire ogni tanto che mi fa piacere fare due chiacchiere, dai non mi fa chiamare sempre a me
Old 12-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi All
I think this instrument it's Zahori or very similar, but with my version of zahori I have obtained only sporadic and no continuous
signals, but perhaps there are no target in that place and in that place it's very difficult to operate with a MD to verify the signals. But I think as Esteban that an electric field acts as " smoke signal" over the target.
Hi FrancoItaly.

This is very different, totally, to the Zahori.

Regards

Esteban