LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-18-2007, 06:06 PM

Talking want to buy a second hand LRL

"sory i'm not good in english"
hellow everyone, i need to buy a LRL second hand ( a low price),i think that the mineoro's are the best........ please help me to find the best one fg80 or the pdc 210 or ???????.
if there is one who want to sell his LRL please give the details........
thanks
Old 11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Guru

Hi,
The mineoro´s are ONLY good to find large quantities of gold at 10 feet deep or more,if what you seek is iron at 30cm it may not be such a good choice.

Fred.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:26 AM
Guru

Default My mineoro DC2008 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultanos View Post
"sory i'm not good in english"
hellow everyone, i need to buy a LRL second hand ( a low price),i think that the mineoro's are the best........ please help me to find the best one fg80 or the pdc 210 or ???????.
if there is one who want to sell his LRL please give the details........
thanks
You can buy my Mineoro,i ll sell low price,or one of this days i will give LRL to Carl Moreland to open the misterious device
Old 11-25-2007, 02:32 AM
Guru

Default More LRL for sale

I also have a friend who have other Mineoro LRL for sale,its not the FG80,its another model,he sell half the price and its NEW!
Old 11-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Guru

You can buy my Mineoro DC2008,its in good condition,i sell for half the price it cost to me. Maybe you have more lucky !!!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Guru

I saw a Rossmiller rod with electronic boost on ebay but the auction ends in three hours.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Rossmiller Rod

Mike,

Interesting that you should mention the Rossmiller Rod. I knew Al Rossmiller and in fact I helped him with the last version of his "electronic inhanced" rod. His first try was to add an audio amp to the handle I believe and I bought one just to try and it didn't work and sent it back to him. His 2nd go at it was nothing more than a single 555 timer running somewhere between 300-600hz (got the shematic at home as I added a mod and built the last 3 ckt. boards for him before his passing).

I good faith I tried his rods and they didn't do a thing in spite of the fact that Al was serious self educated physics guy and thought he had it all figured out. I have since thrown away all the books (some were very rare too that I bought from around the world)on dowsing and Metaphysics. I could of bought a used Shaker Table for the money I poured into researching all that stuff. Oh well I gave it my best open-minded effort.

Randy Seden
Old 11-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Guru

Randy, I got a non-electric rod from Al and bought another one from ASD. I met Al a few years ago and tried two different electric rods. The one that I got some response from had E.L.F. on the control box.

The rod I got from Al is a little longer and has more radioactive load in it. The one from ASD was a little bent out of shape. (sideways bend in the handle) So I carefully eased it back closer to center. I have a copy of his pocket field guide book and video, too. Sorry to hear you couldn't get it to work.

As for the electric ones, they are heavier and I know some people didn't like the extra weight.

Don't know if you still own one of his rods, but you might try to hold your arm out almost straight and support your elbow with the other hand. I also like to place my right foot out in front with toes pointed in the general search area. This positions my body a little more sideways. Whatever you do, keep your feet spread apart.

Last edited by Mike(Mont); 11-29-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: another paragraph
Old 11-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
...Al was serious self educated physics guy and thought he had it all figured out.
Everyone I've ever seen who builds dowsing devices think they've got it all figured out. The key missing ingredient, every time, is honest and objective testing. "Labwork so mesmerizingly awful that it is not even wrong."

Interestingly, I just picked up 2 Rosmiller rods. The plain magnetic one, and the "electronic" one.

Quote:
I have since thrown away all the books (some were very rare too that I bought from around the world)on dowsing and Metaphysics.
Ouch.

- Carl
Old 12-06-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I also have a friend who have other Mineoro LRL for sale,its not the FG80,its another model,he sell half the price and its NEW!
That must be a hell of machine : new for half of price, heh-heh!