Default A REAL AND TRUE LONG RANGE LOCATOR

HI ALL

iam going to post a real working long range locator i do have the most idea

not all of it it is 2 section transmitter and receiver the transmitter is just

an ordinary pulse induction metal detector such as delta pulse combines

with 2 simple modification

the receiver is fm radio with also some modification
Old 01-20-2018, 07:09 PM

How is the FM receiver processed? What frequency?
Old 01-21-2018, 02:15 AM

Hi jafal
We are waiting for your project
That seems wonderfull
Old 01-21-2018, 10:43 AM
Guru

I think that the principle of operation of all lrls start from the first (Alonzo PD) that was a metal detector (an induction balance) modified with the addition of a ferrite and an amplifier stage. My first lrl was a PI in which the signal from an antenna was mixed with the signal of the PI oscillator. My last LRL in practice follows the same principle, except that the internal oscillator does'n drive a coil and serves only to provide a signal to the mixer. So I think it is a useless job to build an MD and then modify it to use it as an lrl.
Esteban said that even an FM receiver (not tuned to any station) could work as lrl and therefore no MD is needed, All you need is an oscillator that is mixed with the signal from the FM receiver. I am convinced that almost all lrls are passive receivers and therefore there is no reason to construct transmitting coils and moreover there is not a particular frequency that for example allows to reveal only gold. Obviously you are free to experiment, in this field you need a lot of practice since the theory is very little.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:40 AM

There is a frequency that is capable of excitement only of gold, and if the gold really radiates in the FM spectrum it will be great.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Guru

The main advantage of an lrl is that it is insensitive to iron and has a range of several meters. I do not think it's a big inconvenience if it also reveals silver and copper.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:10 PM

There is a problem in reacting at the same time several different metals. Loss of accuracy in determining the true location
Old 01-21-2018, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
There is a problem in reacting at the same time several different metals. Loss of accuracy in determining the true location
For me it is not a problem, the same is with MD. Anyway you must have a MD to pinpoint the target. The big advantage is that you cover a larger area of land at the same time than an MD. In addition it is of little importance if the ground is cluttered with bushes or stones. Another advantage is that you can explore the ruins without having to go inside.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:19 PM

Default A REAL AND TRUE LONG RANGE LOCATOR

Hi All
I think maybe we can find Metal or Void with use Radio, but are we able to do Separation
and know what is that metal underground we find it?
Old 01-21-2018, 05:16 PM

As Jafal says, this is very possible, but frequencies of the discriminator frequency for metal accuracy should be used and if there is a phenomenon in the FM spectrum, it will be great.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:51 PM

Usually we have radio band transmitter in most all place so can use of them, then need receiver for detecting with radio
Old 01-22-2018, 11:07 AM

I think the use of nearby radio transmitters will not be useful for accurate detection
Old 01-22-2018, 11:16 AM

I think that the exact frequency that resonates with the atom's core of the element and with it to irradiate the terrain must be used.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
I think the use of nearby radio transmitters will not be useful for accurate detection
Old 01-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Guru

Hi I made these experiments, I think it is necessary to put between the FM radio and the signal indicator something to amplify, which I have not yet found ???
Of course we do not need a transmitter, just an oscillator that is modulated with the receiver .
Old 05-30-2018, 05:38 AM

Default hi man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I think that the principle of operation of all lrls start from the first (Alonzo PD) that was a metal detector (an induction balance) modified with the addition of a ferrite and an amplifier stage. My first lrl was a PI in which the signal from an antenna was mixed with the signal of the PI oscillator. My last LRL in practice follows the same principle, except that the internal oscillator does'n drive a coil and serves only to provide a signal to the mixer. So I think it is a useless job to build an MD and then modify it to use it as an lrl.
Esteban said that even an FM receiver (not tuned to any station) could work as lrl and therefore no MD is needed, All you need is an oscillator that is mixed with the signal from the FM receiver. I am convinced that almost all lrls are passive receivers and therefore there is no reason to construct transmitting coils and moreover there is not a particular frequency that for example allows to reveal only gold. Obviously you are free to experiment, in this field you need a lot of practice since the theory is very little.

you are right

But sometimes some of us have all the equipment needed to test the circuits and examine them by exploring their secrets

One thing is missing the "idea"

If you have an idea about what to do, it is easy to accomplish the goal

regads
Old 05-30-2018, 05:44 AM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
The main advantage of an lrl is that it is insensitive to iron and has a range of several meters. I do not think it's a big inconvenience if it also reveals silver and copper.

by the way

Your device needs just hair to success

MAN you are almost done to have a very real lrl