LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Default Texas Treasure Show

Just got back from the Texas Treasure Show. I finally got to meet Tim Williams, and chatted with him several times. Really nice guy. He had his Geo-Loggers on display, and gave an outside demo which I missed because I got tied up in the White's booth.

H3Tec was also there, with their LRL. It is definitely a dowsing rod, no doubt about that. Sorry Dell, the Duck Criterion wins again. Listened to their seminar, their operational claims are the same ol' tired MFD-style atomic resonance nonsense, all fabricated.

When I pulled in Sunday morning, 2 fellows were in an adjacent field so I walked out to see how they were doing. They were searching for a hidden silver coin (the units were "programmed" for silver). I made sure they scanned past me, because I was carrying a 10-ounce silver bar. They had no idea. What a piece of garbage. I'm told that someone at the show actually bought one for $10,000, so the H3Tec was at least successful in locating a nice chunk of cash.

Finally, I saw Mike Healey's new dowsing rod at a booth. Sorry Mike, it looks kinda silly, you should include a tin-foil hat with it.

- Carl
Old 03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Just got back from the Texas Treasure Show. I finally got to meet Tim Williams, and chatted with him several times. Really nice guy. He had his Geo-Loggers on display, and gave an outside demo which I missed because I got tied up in the White's booth.

H3Tec was also there, with their LRL. It is definitely a dowsing rod, no doubt about that. Sorry Dell, the Duck Criterion wins again. Listened to their seminar, their operational claims are the same ol' tired MFD-style atomic resonance nonsense, all fabricated.

When I pulled in Sunday morning, 2 fellows were in an adjacent field so I walked out to see how they were doing. They were searching for a hidden silver coin (the units were "programmed" for silver). I made sure they scanned past me, because I was carrying a 10-ounce silver bar. They had no idea. What a piece of garbage. I'm told that someone at the show actually bought one for $10,000, so the H3Tec was at least successful in locating a nice chunk of cash.

Finally, I saw Mike Healey's new dowsing rod at a booth. Sorry Mike, it looks kinda silly, you should include a tin-foil hat with it.

- Carl
Thanks for updating us all on what you saw at the show. From the pictures on the Internet, H3Tec looked like another pseudo-enhanced dowsing rod. Glad you verified our suspicions.

Mike's RLR looks like another attempt to utilize some copper tubing and brazing rod and come up with just another ideomotor-based dowsing rod. Innovation equals zero. I like the idea of an enclosed tin-foil hat. Wilhelm Reich would be proud.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-26-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post

- Carl
Carl,

It wouldn't find your silver bar because it was not "long time buried" silver. You know, it takes time for those ionic fields to form.

Glad to hear it went well for you in Texas. Wish I could afford one of those Vision machines.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Guru

Carl, I actually joked that one of the RLR prototypes could be nicknamed The Alien WTF? Someone else said I must have got the plans from a downed UFO. And there are a couple people who really seem to take offense to it after only looking at the photo. I take that as a compliment. It might look silly to you, but it's a serious performer. Like a fine violin, it takes practice to get the most out of it.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carl, I actually joked that one of the RLR prototypes could be nicknamed The Alien WTF? Someone else said I must have got the plans from a downed UFO. And there are a couple people who really seem to take offense to it after only looking at the photo. I take that as a compliment. It might look silly to you, but it's a serious performer. Like a fine violin, it takes practice to get the most out of it.
Old piece of wire bent into the shape of an L or your RLR - it does not matter how long you practice with them, 5 minutes or 5 years. They always come back with the same answer; "I guess it's over there", or "I think that looks like a good spot to try".

Then you get out your trusty metal detector and start scanning the area in ever-increasing circles. Pretty soon, you will dig up something that might be considered a possible target. And that's the way it works; every time.

Don't forget to line your ball cap with tin foil.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Guru

The H3Tec would work a lot better with an RLR hooked up to it. The RLR trains the operator to be more accurate. Any sloppy rod work is immediately obvious. You can sweep it very slowly and easily get a response. This gives more time to detect the signal line or target.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
The H3Tec would work a lot better with an RLR hooked up to it. The RLR trains the operator to be more accurate. Any sloppy rod work is immediately obvious. You can sweep it very slowly and easily get a response. This gives more time to detect the signal line or target.
If you hook one dowsing rod up to another dowsing rod, would that make it Dowsing Squared?

Now let's assume the first dowsing rod is off by 50%, and its results are fed into the second dowsing rod, which also has an error rate of 50%. It would seem that now the operator could be guaranteed of at least being 100% wrong, if the errors are additive. If they are the product of the two errors then that works out to an error of 2500%. Does this mean a dowser could be standing in the USA and end up searching in the wrong continent?

Maybe the tin-foil cap could reduce that error by say, 10%

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Guru

I wasn't there but I saw the Nat Geo show and saw what the rod looked like. Just your basic rod if that's the same one these guys had. Just a piece of tubing with a welding rod sticking out and a wire hooked to it. That was nothing like the photo of that camo hand-held unit someone posted here.

I suspect these guys didn't have enough rod practice to be performing in front of a crowd who are staring at the buckets and at them. Just try and imagine all the gold and silver in the area. Add to it tons of electronic equipment. I don't know if even I could have hit 100%. It's easy to get distracted most anytime and this type situation is severe. Just the fact that they even attempted it is a dead give-away.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:49 AM

Quote:
. I don't know if even I could have hit 100%. It's easy to get distracted most anytime and this type situation is severe. Just the fact that they even attempted it is a dead give-away.
If this is true then you are unique, probably the only one in the world that can make these rods .
Old 03-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I suspect these guys didn't have enough rod practice to be performing in front of a crowd who are staring at the buckets and at them. Just try and imagine all the gold and silver in the area. Add to it tons of electronic equipment.
It's those sneaky guys, who are carrying a 10-ounce silver bar in their pocket, that you need to watch out for.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
I suspect these guys didn't have enough rod practice to be performing in front of a crowd who are staring at the buckets and at them.
Yeah, I'm sure that was it. The designers and inventors of the device probably wouldn't be near as knowledgeable about their own gadget and how to operate it so they didn't come off looking like fools.

My goodness, what were they thinking? Probably didn't dawn on them that someone might be in the area with a silver bar in their pocket.

Now let's get back to reality here, and simple facts! Ideomotor-driven hand-held contraptions, when fairly tested, will always produce results that are consistent with ordinary guesswork. Doesn't matter in whose hands it is in or how many thousands of hours they've practiced, the final result will always be the same.

To believe anything else is pure lunacy. (unless, of course, you have the proper tin-foil hat on)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Guru

It's true the Revelation Locator Rod (RLR) is much more than the sum of it's parts. As I said I had thought about using gyros to stabilize it but concluded it would raise the price too much and might render it lifeless. So what I came up with was a unique combination of sensitivity and stability. It's the KISS principle to keep it elegant. I've used rods that cost over ten times as much and I like the RLR. As I have said, some people don't like sensitive rods, so "let them use coat hangers". When's the last time you found three rings with a coat hanger in an hour-and-a-half? I'm not talking about Miami beach with thousands of people passing each hour, just a small park that probably doesn't see a hundred people walk by in a year. An it's an area that had been covered with more dirt several years ago.

I know it sounds like I am trying to push the RLR. Actually I don't like building them. It's stressful, there's always the chance of injury from the power tools, etc. My labor and parts are just barely covered by the price $125, and that's without any of the tools expense, shop space, or hundreds of hours of development time, etc. which I have donated to the locator community. So why should anyone care if I build these? Huh? Do you feel threatened? Like I said before I am selling these because I think they are worth it. I think the RLR can improve your rod skills and accuracy.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:23 PM

fact is rlr is much better than pendulum! what do ya think mike mont?
Old 03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Guru

From what I've seen, most dowsers make enough errors and introduce problems for themselves by getting subtle "wrong" ideomotor-based indications. Put a more sensitive ideomotor-driven contraption in their hand, and they will only generate even more wrong indications.

Mike, it seems your thinking is counter intuitive, and the RLR device will only be a detriment rather than an improvement to the dowsing experience. One would have to ask themselves; why would they sacrifice that kind of money just to make their dowsing experience more error prone than it already is???

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Guru

Some people like pendulums. I'm not one of them. A pendulum doesn't gyrate or oscilate without a continual timed input (like pumping your legs on a child's swing).

Your basic L-rod requires quite a bit of force to get it started moving. At that point it becomes a runaway train unless you use an equal opposing force to stop it.

The RLR requires an imperceptable amount of force to initiate movement (very low start-up torque threshold) and even less to influence it after that point. That's way I say the rod feels like it hits a wall when it tries to cross the edge of the target's field. It doesn't bounce around at that point, it just stops on a nats behind. I mean all you so-called physicists out there must be able to understand this.

What you prbably will refuse to see is that the human consciousness can affect the shape of the aura.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
What you prbably(sic) will refuse to see is that the human consciousness can affect the shape of the aura.
Hold onto your ballcap lined with tin foil, because.....

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

I wonder if Rod Serling had a tin-foil cap???

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The RLR requires an imperceptable amount of force to initiate movement (very low start-up torque threshold) and even less to influence it after that point. That's way I say the rod feels like it hits a wall when it tries to cross the edge of the target's field. It doesn't bounce around at that point, it just stops on a nats behind. I mean all you so-called physicists out there must be able to understand this.
That would be true if there was any real science behind the idea of a signal line ... which there is not ... so the highlighted sentence above makes no sense.

Quote:
What you prbably will refuse to see is that the human consciousness can affect the shape of the aura.
Mind over matter? Again, totally unproven, as is the idea of an "aura".
This way of thinking harks back to early Victorian times and such things as ectoplasm. Or perhaps you think that exists as well?
Old 03-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Guru

Those who have seen know. Those who have not seen, no amout of proof is sufficient.

As for the astronomical price of $125, go try skiing of golfing for one day. Or a couple boxes of Depends.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Mind over matter? Again, totally unproven, as is the idea of an "aura".
This way of thinking harks back to early Victorian times and such things as ectoplasm. Or perhaps you think that exists as well?
Just today I hung in (no pun intended) here and saw the 'atrocity' above you have said.
Normally I would not care to make a coment about that but your stupidity is so gross and grave that I thought about the other serious readers in this forum that could be affected and somehow influenced wrong by such blasfemy.

Firstly, the only one who seem to be in 'Victorian Times' as you said, is yourself who already showed your 16th century scientific knowledge plenty of time.

Which brings of course to my second statement that your 16th century is too much primitive to understand what Aura and ectoplasm are.

And finally, try to keep at least 2% updated with science to know their acomplishments and true data about the Aura and the existence of the spirits before emitting those 'noises'.
Thanks.

Mike, don't throw pearls to the ... you know.
Keep up the good work.
Regards.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Guru

The reason I said two boxes of Depends is one box for his mouth.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Which brings of course to my second statement that your 16th century is too much primitive to understand what Aura and ectoplasm are.
Since you used such words as "blasfemy" (sic) - [correct spelling is blasphemy] - this just goes to prove that this dowsing nonsense is an integral part of your belief system, and I seem to have touched a nerve.

And ... you also managed to answer the question I posed to Mike ... you do actually believe in aura and ectoplasm. You are clearly beyond all hope, or should that be 'redemption'.

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 03-27-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Since you used such words as "blafemy" (sic) - [correct spelling is blasphemy] - this just goes to prove that this dowsing nonsense is an integral part of your belief system, and I seem to have touched a nerve.

And ... you also managed to answer the question I posed to Mike ... you do actually believe in aura and ectoplasm. You are clearly beyond all hope, or should that be 'redemption'.
Ever notice how testy they get when backed into a corner by the truth. Kind of like throwing Holy Water on a vampire, or making the Sign of a Cross in front of them - it really must sting.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Ever notice how testy they get when backed into a corner by the truth. Kind of like throwing Holy Water on a vampire, or making the Sign of a Cross in front of them - it really must sting.
Yes - it's funny how they attempt to use scientific-sounding terms to justify their medieval practices, then accuse the real engineers and scientists of being scientific-pretenders. It makes me laugh every time.

Ouija boards, table tipping, sceances (complete with ectoplasm), magic crystals, copper bracelets (to ward off rheumatism and arthritis), Tarot cards, astrology, homeopathy and dowsing are all relics of the past ... or are they? You only have to look at the back pages of some magazines to know that these outdated ideas are still with us. Will they never learn...? With people like Hung continuing to promote this absurd rubbish, it will probably be with us for many years to come.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Those who have seen know. Those who have not seen, no amout of proof is sufficient.

As for the astronomical price of $125, go try skiing of golfing for one day. Or a couple boxes of Depends.
The trouble is no one has seen but you and your fellow LRL believers.
Even if your instrument will work, how many that buy them will be able to get it to work? Doesn't it take special skills to be successful with one?
How long will it take for someone to aquire such skills, if ever?
What percentage of those who try it will be successful,
80%, 60%, 30%, 20%, or 0%?
I never would be good in sales, there is too much sugar coating or just plain out B.S. going on.
.....For the self deluded, this shouldn't be any problem.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
It is definitely a dowsing rod, no doubt about that. Sorry Dell, the Duck Criterion wins again.
If you consider reference to a duck a scientific explanation you are the most ignorant pretend scientist to post such stupidity on the internet.

The question to be answered, was the claimed Dowsing rod (?) being used in a meta-physics application, or a physics application?

There is a huge difference.

You are right, Tim Williams, is a good guy. So am I.

I don't know how you conned Whites, into hiring you, but it's obvious that whatever Kenny, is paying you , he's getting ripped off by a scientific pretender Dell. Quack! Quack!