LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM

Default lrl question !!

is there an lrl wich can detect buried aluminum in the market or homemade ?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
is there an lrl wich can detect buried aluminum in the market or homemade ?
Hi Benzinas

why you need to locate buried aluminium ?

the old Alonso PD was able to locate some types of aluminium,see the videos made by Geo in my country.

Regards
Old 04-23-2013, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Benzinas

why you need to locate buried aluminium ?

the old Alonso PD was able to locate some types of aluminium,see the videos made by Geo in my country.

Regards
Hi my friend , i want to detect buried small boxes made by aluminum long time ago , have you got any old Alonso pd to lend me for 3 months to do the detection , you know that i am a good person , probablly you have one somewhere forgotten , time to clean the dust and make the old signal rise in the fields again , waiting news my friend
Old 04-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Guru

I wonder if pdk morgan and dch 85 receive signals from the transmitter alonso?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
I wonder if pdk morgan and dch 85 receive signals from the transmitter alonso?
our friend robalo carapanda post a video in youtube where PDK ,CRYPTON and MINEORO FG90 was locating one target near the cactus tree, however,when he made the pinpoint with the metal detector,he found one hide Transmitter,made by Alonso,what a shame...

MINEORO claims this TRANSMITTERS are to IONIZE the buried gold,
Old 04-24-2013, 04:36 AM

well any device about finding buried aluminum from distance , probably buried aluminum boxes are coverd by ruber , all opinions accepted !
Old 04-24-2013, 03:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
well any device about finding buried aluminum from distance , probably buried aluminum boxes are coverd by ruber , all opinions accepted !
coverd by ruber insolate the metal from ground contact and not aloud the PHENOMENON to grow,this is not possible to locate with LRLs...

Better you try a very deep PI with 1X1M square coil.

Regards
Old 04-24-2013, 05:12 PM

if i knew where they were buried i would put them out with my 1x1 search coil i know that but the area is too big with rocks and trees and dificult to search with coil so i have to take a detection first from a pd device which will leade me near to the buried aluminum boxes 10-20 meters and then pulse detector will do the job , detection is everything my friend , i need something to sniff aluminum and maybe there some boxes without ruber cover and there is contact with the ground , i'm listening anything !!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
if i knew where they were buried i would put them out with my 1x1 search coil i know that but the area is too big with rocks and trees and dificult to search with coil so i have to take a detection first from a pd device which will leade me near to the buried aluminum boxes 10-20 meters and then pulse detector will do the job , detection is everything my friend , i need something to sniff aluminum and maybe there some boxes without ruber cover and there is contact with the ground , i'm listening anything !!

Hi Benzinas , I before 2-3 year make test with my first LRL and I see that my Tesla LRL found Aluminum (10x10) from 150 meter.

http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/i...40741#msg40741
Old 04-26-2013, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Benzinas , I before 2-3 year make test with my first LRL and I see that my Tesla LRL found Aluminum (10x10) from 150 meter.

show me a picture of your lrl and tell me a few words about aluminum , how deep was it ? was it at the surface or deeper ?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:39 PM

humhum where are you , time is ticking tic tak tic tak !!!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
show me a picture of your lrl and tell me a few words about aluminum , how deep was it ? was it at the surface or deeper ?

Picture is in this link, Here my LRL is with long Antenna Coil (two pic).

Aluminum was in 20cm deep, or in surface.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Picture is in this link, Here my LRL is with long Antenna Coil (two pic).

picture doesn't open humhum , can you put a new one !
Old 04-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Guru

hum hum; you should learn to post pictures on geotech lrl direct page
Old 09-01-2013, 06:08 AM

Default The low frequency metal

Hi everyone.
Friends, I am new member of this site. Wanted to know if anyone knows the complete list of metals from low frequency to show me. Thank all of the teachers
Old 09-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Picture is in this link, Here my LRL is with long Antenna Coil

Photo from my first LRL
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Guru

Come on guys, you are posting pretty pictures and tell hopemaking stories but how would it be if you first post some proofs about your oh so nice looking LRLs and great detection experiences?

You can't - because your oh so super LRL technology is top-secret and nobody besides you must know the details? Huh huh huh - gimme a break - you have nothing than fairy-tales and you should post it at a forum for dreamers but not here!

If a person asks for a long range alu detection device tell 'em clearly that such a miracle box doesn't exist, please! Are you kids or brain-washed?

We are living in the daytime and we can see if something works or not, we don't need story-tellers who play their childish games since 10 years and longer!

This little Alonso-transmitter was not to ionize the ground, because from an electro-chemical point of view such a detector with cylindrical magnet-coil (nothing to do with tesla high voltage transformation at all!) can't detect inonized atoms at all (you need an x-ray meter for such stuff or a chemical-sniffer or an electrostatic-detector) - this detectors purpose was to get detected because some metal object is nearby which was the primary goal to detect.

The only way to detect at far distance would be a multi-segment detector that can analyze a grid or pattern of 100 x 100 "field- or measuring points". Compare it with a LCD-TV just the backwards way - such a detector must recognise the field values of 10.000 (100 x 100) "field-points" at once and within milli-seconds so the display can show you in realtime - of course with correctly amplified contrast-values - how the field is structured and how it changes while you move through it.

But even if this works the right way you can have very bad luck because such a detector would react the same heavy on strong changes in ground-mineralization and if there any at your treasure-hunting site you could get an interesting signal but just because a huge amount of some ore-stones are 5 meters below the surface.

This forum lures help-searching treasure-hunters into the dark as long as those "LRL-fans" here deny real info and instead repeating their fancy stories over and over again!

How the hell a person can become so absurd to claim that his stupid little moded long-wave or magnetical-field receiver is able to detect metal on long distances?

It's like a fortune-teller that looked too long into some crystal-ball!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Guru

Hi Funfinder these not is children games , but is Really searcher building with very collection of info in many Years.

How works Long Range Locator ? Answer of this question
All professional searcher- innovator give many time in this forum.
Benevolence for you:
If you need info for build of LRL read how is writing Master Esteban,Morgan,Geo,Hung,FrancoItaly...etc. .

Searching and Finding of Aluminium from Long Range I know
( I see) and is real fact for me.

Best Regards . Without