LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro in Greece

Humm...
I see by the pictures that Patricia and Alonso are having a great time in Greece.

Here you can follow Mineoro on twitter. Also check for the recent gold nuggets found in Para state.

http://twitter.com/#!/mineoro

Link says that in their first day, 3 gold items found.
http://twitter.com/#!/MINEORO/status/142668348096921600/photo/1

Geo, do you know this guy?

In Edessa, some necklace I think...
http://twitter.com/#!/MINEORO/status/142873622573367296/photo/1

In Kalimera, here's Patricia with a beautiiful brooch.
http://twitter.com/#!/MINEORO/status/142875679279689728/photo/1

So, Greece is not that bad for Mineoros to work eh?

I'm also in the middle of a lot of fun. Right now I'm in a beautiful and antique beach resort and FG90, along with my other LRLs, hit big gold under rocks this afternoon. Excavation tomorrow.
Turned my laptop on tonite and got the Mineoro's latest on twitter and decided to share with you.

Ain't long range detecting sooooo much fun?
Best to all. Good night.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Guru

This is becoming very exciting.
I saw the videos of the France tour,
And now we see the Greece tour is in progress.
I cannot wait until Alonso and his team leaves Greece to see what kind of performance these Greek treasure hunters find from the FG-90 when Alonso is not there to "help find the treasure".

But I have been thinking...
In Greece there is some bad economic problems worse than other places in the world.
This means it may be hard to sell many Mineoro LRLs for 10,000 EU in Greece.
Also, excellent dowsers like Geo have recovered much of the treasure from Greece, so there is not much treasure remaining for Alonso to find except a few brooches and other small jewelry.
So why waste time in Greece to demonstrate LRL tricks when they do not have very much treasure remaining, and also the Greek treasure hunters have not very much money to buy the expensive LRLs?

Maybe it is better to go to a place where there is a lot of buried gold which has not been recovered, and people have some money to spend for very expensive LRLs.
Maybe a good place to demonstrate the FG-90 is at Sweet Home, Oregon.
I think there is a large amount of gold hidden in the ground which has been long time buried for millions of years near Sweet Home, Oregon.
These nuggets are more than 90% pure gold... not the weak alloys of jewelry gold that people drop on the ground.
But this gold is too deep for obsolete metal detectors to find.
Only a real working LRL can find it.
I think that if people see the big recoveries of gold nuggets from Sweet Home Oregon, many rich people will come to buy FG-90s from Alonso and his team.
I think the Mineoro factory will be very busy trying to fill orders for FG-90s after they show big recoveries of gold nuggets from Sweet Home, Oregon.

LRL salesman's job is never done...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Guru

Old mineoro tricks, stupid as it can only be, all those "findings" are fresh new design from one of Greek bazaars and fouled by soil. In fact RBF findigs.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Guru

I don't see video......
Old 12-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Old mineoro tricks, stupid as it can only be, all those "findings" are fresh new design from one of Greek bazaars and fouled by soil. In fact RBF findigs.
Hi WM6,
I heard this same talk at the time when Mineoro made their tour in France:

"The french forest where is suposed to have many roman and celtic gold &silver coins, produce several modern and small earings???
The french TH TEAM(have one of my friend)was in this FG90 demonstration, buy the FG90 and now he is very DESAPOINTED.
He start understand all of them fall into MINEORO tricks...Now is to late.
Also seems this earings are not made in France, how interesting...Well, seems Patricia not know where to buy Roman & Celtic material".

"Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...3&postcount=18

They recovered cheap modern earrings from the ancient Roman and Celtic treasure forest?

I wonder why they travel in secret to make their demonstrations in foreign treasure hunting fields?
Do they make a secret visit to the treasure fields before anyone knows they have arrived, then they make the demonstration after they finish their secret visits to the treasure hunting fields?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Guru

Hahahha, what to say????
I knew that Alonso would come to Greece, and asked to meet him. Not having to make any demonstration. I know a place where there is hidden gold (> 500Kg). My lrl drives me near it, but I can not pinpoint. If the FG was working at one hour we would had 500kg gold, so he could rent a plane and go to Brazil full of gold. Rather he missed more, i sometime I'll get them.

Regards
Old 12-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Humm...
I see by the pictures that Patricia and Alonso are having a great time in Greece.

Here you can follow Mineoro on twitter. Also check for the recent gold nuggets found in Para state.

I'm also in the middle of a lot of fun. Right now I'm in a beautiful and antique beach resort and FG90, along with my other LRLs, hit big gold under rocks this afternoon. Excavation tomorrow.
Turned my laptop on tonite and got the Mineoro's latest on twitter and decided to share with you.

Best to all. Good night.
Hi Hung. You must be sure that i will find the guy from Photo and i"ll inform the forum. But from what i see he don't seem happy.
Why???

Regards
Old 12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Hung. You must be sure that i will find the guy from Photo and i"ll inform the forum. But from what i see he don't seem happy.
Why???

Regards
Does he see a bronze ring with stamped mark from the local jewelry store?
Maybe the ring is marked from Brazil?
I wait to hear the reports from Geo.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Guru

I asked help from Greek forum. I believe that after few days i will have information about the man at photo and about the ""gold""

Regards

Ohhh Hung did not replied yet about videos.....
Old 12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
I asked help from Greek forum. I believe that after few days i will have information about the man at photo and about the ""gold""

Regards

Ohhh Hung did not replied yet about videos.....
Hi Geo,
I think no videos were released yet.
Maybe you can watch the Mineoro twitter to see when any new videos are posted.
I wait to see if they find modern jewelry from somebody's closet, or if they find ancient treasures from centuries old.

I will wait to hear what you learn from your friends at the Greek forum.
They are making demonstrations not too far distance from where you are, so somebody will know something of their demonstration.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Guru

Greece is a poor country. This is the reason that Alonso did not make videos
Old 12-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This is becoming very exciting.
I saw the videos of the France tour,
And now we see the Greece tour is in progress.
I cannot wait until Alonso and his team leaves Greece to see what kind of performance these Greek treasure hunters find from the FG-90 when Alonso is not there to "help find the treasure".

But I have been thinking...
In Greece there is some bad economic problems worse than other places in the world.
This means it may be hard to sell many Mineoro LRLs for 10,000 EU in Greece.
Also, excellent dowsers like Geo have recovered much of the treasure from Greece, so there is not much treasure remaining for Alonso to find except a few brooches and other small jewelry.
So why waste time in Greece to demonstrate LRL tricks when they do not have very much treasure remaining, and also the Greek treasure hunters have not very much money to buy the expensive LRLs?

Maybe it is better to go to a place where there is a lot of buried gold which has not been recovered, and people have some money to spend for very expensive LRLs.
Maybe a good place to demonstrate the FG-90 is at Sweet Home, Oregon.
I think there is a large amount of gold hidden in the ground which has been long time buried for millions of years near Sweet Home, Oregon.
These nuggets are more than 90% pure gold... not the weak alloys of jewelry gold that people drop on the ground.
But this gold is too deep for obsolete metal detectors to find.
Only a real working LRL can find it.
I think that if people see the big recoveries of gold nuggets from Sweet Home Oregon, many rich people will come to buy FG-90s from Alonso and his team.
I think the Mineoro factory will be very busy trying to fill orders for FG-90s after they show big recoveries of gold nuggets from Sweet Home, Oregon.

LRL salesman's job is never done...

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

MINEORO cant find nuggets,its too small .
I dont know the tricks they use for making the FG90 beeps but its a shame,becouse Alonso realy dont need this fantasy,why he is doing this fake demonstrations ???
Old 12-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Humm...

Best to all. Good night.
very interesting,but where are the greek stateras and siracusa coins found with FG90??? the finds are allways recent low carat jewelry ?
Old 12-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
RBF=Recent Buried Finds,maybe ?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Guru

If they were some other Greeks arround we shall know sooner or later.I don't believe they came over just to look for a treasure.Probably they came over to do a demonstration as a promotion whith one of their dealers.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I wonder why they travel in secret to make their demonstrations in foreign treasure hunting fields?
The answer is very simple ... they don't want to talk with any existing customers ... especially the ones who want their money back.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
very interesting,but where are the greek stateras and siracusa coins found with FG90??? the finds are allways recent low carat jewelry ?
Maybe they cannot find any stater or Syracuse coins to buy at the local Greek jewelry store?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Guru

Quote:

RBF=Recent Buried Finds,maybe ?
Can be, nice, but it was primarily meant: RBF = Remote Bazaar Findings.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Humm...

Best to all. Good night.
Hi Hung.
Now i know this guy
Is the new representative of Mineoro in Greece.
Now it is very clear why there was so big secret for the visit of Alonso to Greece
Some photos yet.....

Regards
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.
Now i know this guy
Is the new representative of Mineoro in Greece.
Now it is very clear why there was so big secret for the visit of Alonso to Greece
Some photos yet.....

Regards
i see master Alonso crowned with gold ,and Patricia using a true metal detector.
seems the new mineoro dealer not convinced with FG90 field test...
Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
i see master Alonso crowned with gold ,and Patricia using a true metal detector.
seems the new mineoro dealer not convinced with FG90 field test...
waithing for some videos in youtube
Old 12-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
waithing for some videos in youtube
i see both FG90 are diferent,maybe this with Alonso is working LRL...

the one without top handle
Old 12-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
i see both FG90 are diferent,maybe this with Alonso is working LRL...

the one without top handle
i see field test in photo Patricia using the FG90 without handle,maybe this one is the original(not corrupted) who can find gold,maybe...
Old 12-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Guru

Hello Geo. Sorry for taking long in getting back to you. I'm real busy these days.

I don't understand what you mean by 'secret'... What did you expect from them, to announce their presence in Greek TV?

I believe they don't know you or the other greek people in this forum. If they have a dealer in Greece, of course they would meet him first, specially for stock renewal of devices.
As I stated earlier, I don't know if public demonstrations were scheduled but since Patricia posted the twitter pictures about finds, obviosuly they have been out for detection gigs and maybe the dealer had other people with him.

Thanks for posting the picture. Good to see that Alonso still looks a lot healthy and fine.

Morgan: You're a funny guy.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Geo. Sorry for taking long in getting back to you. I'm real busy these days.

I don't understand what you mean by 'secret'... What did you expect from them, to announce their presence in Greek TV?

I believe they don't know you or the other greek people in this forum. If they have a dealer in Greece, of course they would meet him first, specially for stock renewal of devices.
As I stated earlier, I don't know if public demonstrations were scheduled but since Patricia posted the twitter pictures about finds, obviosuly they have been out for detection gigs and maybe the dealer had other people with him.

Thanks for posting the picture. Good to see that Alonso still looks a lot healthy and fine.

Morgan: You're a funny guy.
Hi Hung,and when we can see the LRL videos?