LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-25-2014, 06:27 AM
Guru

Lightbulb ingenous idea 4 u alonso-circuit cloners

This is a present, a gift for you, but if you think I'm stupid to give it away for free you are wrong!

The price will be OK and I have no losses at all!

Compare it with a crack who only collects fine arts and doesn't care about gold-nuggets.

Or even better: Compare it with good cooperation where every party has something to give easily the other party highly wants and the same also counts for the counterpart.

So make yourselves comfortable, open your mind and enjoy:

At the moment you LRL guys are just circulating around those Alonso and PDK circuit structure! You think you hold something "promising" in your hands, because your "expierence" has shown it is able to detect something.

What you see is a simple experience of life, with one word: Heureka!

Now you are "shure" this whole circuit topic would have some lucrative potential.
Not just because in finding treasure, I'm shure alot of you are not the real gold-greedy tomb-raiders but in technical issues interested persons.

Enough forewords, here's what you wanna know:

Those PDK- and Mineoro circuits are working one straight single-track input -> output.

You must change this!

The first two stages including the coils have to be doubled !!!

The selectivity of a single input-output scheme is NEVER good enough.
You heard about 6 head VCR - the standard! Not just 1 not working head as all those Alonso clone detectors still use!

And you must seriously reconsider the antenna-layout.
1, 2 single magnetical-loop coils or a stupid ferrite with 100 windings are a joke!
You will not believe by yourself such a crap can detect stuff just at 10meters.

Now you say:
"It is not possible, such both seperate but identical circuits will jam or distort each other!"

Not if you create the needed bridges between those 2 circuits and shield them properly.

The improvement:
It will result not just in a double of sensitivity but also in a totally new possibility to create a new signal-output - the compare between left and right main-receiver-stage!

And you absolutly will need this additional value to create a real serious device!

Question: "So what do I have to do now?"

Built 2 seperate Alonso circuits in one "pistol" so you get 2 seperated signalizing outputs at onces
and if they can't coexist such close together create the needed shielding and wire bridges to sychnchronize them without destroying their seperate
possibility of own signal- and EM-field-anomaly detection.

The simplest solution will be that you finally have an ultrabright blinking LED on the left for the internal left alonso circuit and a second LED on the right representing the new, additional circuit. Sound output would be possible with stereo-headphones.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Guru

Nice Going Funfinder.

This type of comment from you was unexpected. Whether your information is correct ,or not, makes no difference. It does get folks to look at this in a difference perspective.

Kudos! Dell
Old 03-25-2014, 04:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Nice Going Funfinder.

This type of comment from you was unexpected. Whether your information is correct ,or not, makes no difference. It does get folks to look at this in a difference perspective.

Kudos! Dell
Yes you are right dear Dell " makes no difference "

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding