LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Guru

Default Prove your longer-time-ago-buried-object - assumptions!

The problem with the LTABO-theory which fools alot people here is:

Ground is almost anywhere somehow different!

Bury your noble-metal coin at some roof-garden on the 10th floor and you can wait forever!

You don't know how deep is the bedrock below usual ground, how much humus and how much gravel is inbetween, how high is the moisture and the mineralization-level.

Some more factors:
distance from the sea-level, different earth-magnetical-field level, radioactive pollution degree, how tall are the trees there if there are any, ore-deposits deep below inside the mantle of the earth (the bedrock-shell), mountains or sea nearby, condition of the surface of the ground from taiga, tundra to bushland, desert, woods, agriculture-plants or jungle just are some of the possibilities.

So how can you define a testing standard? You can't.

The next big problem with you LRL-testers is that you know where your coin was buried, even after some years you know it, because if needed you wanna be able to dig out this coin to regain its worth.

AND:
If you know where you have buried your "just a few years long-ago"-test objects and because of course you wanna get positive LRL-test results, you will start to hold the "LRL"-device deeper or higher or try as long at one spot until you get your wanted "find signals".

This means your tests are absolutly invalid as long as no other person who doesn't know where the stuff was buried and who get not the slightest clues from you is able to achieve real countable test-results! Because you just will trick out yourself, no matter if you do it concious or not.

Fazit 1:
A LRL who needs "LTABO"-finds is totally worthless because ground conditions for this kind of stuff are changing everywhere! I can find a little gun-bullet directly under a high-voltage-pylon with an usual metal-detector and you only can adjust your wannabe-LTABO-locator to a single spot on your testing-field while betraying yourself!

Fazit 2:
If you don't have a correct friend who makes the tests for you, COMPLETLY without any help, tips or tricks from you, forget your LRL-testing right away, because if you are just a single person you just will fool yourself! Its comparable with thinking "my left hand feels warmer than my right hand" until you really start to believe or feel it. The power of imagination and illusion drives people to strong activity and often is a highly motivating-factor.

Final conclusion:
As long as you have not the slightest clue on what kind of detection principle your LRL is based at all and what your LTABO-effect exactly does or why it causes the possibility of LRL-detection better completly forget about your LRLs!

And you don't have the slightest clues, thats for shure, after all what was going on here !!!

You have some sort of electronic-compass that also reacts on EM-field distortions if they are strong enough, thats why you can detect some metal if its close or big enough to distort the EM-field, but thats far away from LRL!

Similar results can get achieved with an usual 1 dollar compass, too, if you look closely at the needle!
Old 03-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Guru

I just skimmed over this thread. For anyone who wants to know about long time buried objects, there is radiation from the object from interaction with the air, supposedly ionization. If a target gets buried, this part of the target's field is cut off until it slowly builds up a halo. I have heard the target needs to be buried more than eight inches deep to cut off this part of it's field. I buried two gold rings and could not get a response off them for about a year and a half. One ring was 10K so there is a lot of alloy. I could see how pure gold could take much longer. I buried them three feet deep and the sub-soil moisture around here has been minimal. Most I've heard says five years before detection. Some say much more time. This could be due to the amount of alloy. Obviously the type of locator used will have some effect of the amount of time needed.