LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Guru

Default NO ONE here has a real test-ABLE LRL !

This is comparable with guys who think they have the hardest ... but never find a woman,
or air-plane-constructors that for their whole life live in their cellars !!!

Of course you would be the GREATEST HIT in this forum if you would have a real testable LRL!

If you are one of those LRL guys:

Do you understand that you just and simple will be remain a part of the whole LRL-fraudster-community
that exists since many years as long as you can't prove that your different, that your work is good
and that you are on the same side as all the real working products producing engineers and inventors?!

Do you wanna have a life by correct information and knowledge or just by "guessing"?

As example this PDK-TOTeM-Alonso-circuit:

If I give you 10 parameters that are needed to test this device reliable would you be able to deal with it?!

Or do you prefer to search the treasure at that location where already some soft wind blows around your nose??

I can give you such parameters right away:

1. What distance do you define as LRL-detection-distance for what size of metal-object?

2. What makes you so shure such a "long time buried"-object-effect exists at all?

3. What is the maximal distance for a golden ring or coin in air for your LRL?

4. This should be 1.: On what detection-principle is your LRL-based? You don't work with magic drinks so it must be some sort of EM-stuff!

5. What are the biggest limitations and obstacles for you to give your LRL to a scientific Lab so it can test it exactly?

6. Why do you have such an urgent need to talk about your special detector as long as it does not proven and reliable works?

7. Show us a very limited reduction-version of your LRL-circuit that still somehow works!

8. Do you wanna find real treasures or just want to waste your life and make the life of others harder?

9. Do you recognize what you really wanted as a child from your life and what persons or "ill philosophy" has brainwashed you afterwards?

10. Don't you see that electronics and cheating doesn't works absoluty at all?! Electronics is like mathematics and its childsplay to find out if a circuit is correct or "true" or not!

So finally lets take a look at the conditions concerning real test-ABLE LRLs:

Carl Moreland as a cool, practical thinking, electronic-experienced and engaged person already offers since a long time that he will test your stuff !!!

But you are refusing this offer!

WHY!

WHY?

Can we trust you, do you even trust yourself?!

If you prefer to talk about dream-ful test-results and have no technical details to offer at all of course NO ONE will trust you after all the betraying that was going on in the LRL-Scene!

Are you dreaming? If a group or a country is know full of thieves and liars the outside world first demands counter-proves! And look at the "LRL-community" if you can call this bunch of lunatics and technical completly distorted dreamers a community at all:

All they did so far is offering not working and extremly overpriced crap!
Do you think the outside world will accept this foolish game forever?!

by the way:
Forget about your stupid "long time ago buried"-lie-argument as long as you can't offer any real convincing and reprovable facts!

This is here no "my banana got hard so I guess below there must be a water-vein" forum !!!

This is not funny! If you have no real test-able LRL this device is the same "good" as the "banana"! But perhaps you need some "electro-stimulation" at the right spot first until you wake up.

Even for every LRL-illusionist understandable my last argument for now:

If you create something real working everyone else can rebuilt and prove it would be the absolutly simplest way to prove that you have created something real useful!

You don't have to publish your "professional edition circuit", all what is needed are some cheap basics, so everyone convince itselfs. Its the same with the: "on what electronical-principle is your LRL based".

If you refuse this "minimal requirements" and if you also refuse technical experts test your detectors you will never be trustworthy at all! Especially not if we must read all kind of critics that your stuff was not able to work at all.

So where are your testable LRLs or your understandable and recreatable LRL-concepts?

If you don't have it, get lost!

I say it again:

NO ONE here has a real test-ABLE LRL !

NO ONE !!!!!
You LRL-freakshow-artists are such a bunch of unable losers!!!!

Betraying other people, yourself and wasting precious life-time with your foolish crap, this is all you have to offer !!!!!
We should forbid and take away all kind of your real working products from you for the whole life !!!!

If one single person out of thousands of LRL-fairy-tale-tellers here should have it, say it !!!
And do it, prove that your device really works !!!

And the rest of you LRL-dreamers is just a big laugh anyway!
I am so sorry for you because you don't understand how this world really works and never will!

You are just like a little fart in the middle of a pink cloud, no substance at all, no understanding, no sense or reason for real life! You think your stupid little dream-world would counts everywhere, but you are so fundamental wrong!
Old 03-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Chill out man! You're taking this all far too seriously.

Do you not understand the meaning of "TOTeM"?
It means "Trick Of The Mind".

TOTeM makes no claims, except that it reacts to laboratory tests in the same way as the Alonso PDK. Everything is there in Chapter 14 for you to read, [hopefully] understand, and then use as an experimental platform. Whatever your viewpoint regarding LRLs, TOTeM is actually quite an interesting device to use. You can occasionally seem to be following a "signal line", and with the help of a conventional metal detector to make the final recovery, you may even find something valuable. The whole purpose of building TOTeM is to understand the psychology of this device, and why LRL proponents are so insistent in their views regarding so-called long range locating.

Bearing in mind that TOTeM comes with absolutely no guarantee whatsoever, here's some answers to your questions:

1. What distance do you define as LRL-detection-distance for what size of metal-object?
A: TOTeM is a really designed to be a medium range locator, with detection distances in metres, and not kilometres. The size of the metal object depends on what you finally recover.

2. What makes you so shure such a "long time buried"-object-effect exists at all?
A: Dig it up. Then you'll know the answer.

3. What is the maximal distance for a golden ring or coin in air for your LRL?
A: About 4".

4. This should be 1.: On what detection-principle is your LRL-based? You don't work with magic drinks so it must be some sort of EM-stuff!
A: Self delusion and selective memory. The answer is in the name.

5. What are the biggest limitations and obstacles for you to give your LRL to a scientific Lab so it can test it exactly?
A: None. Anyone can build a copy by reading Chapter 14, and doing whatever tests they want.

6. Why do you have such an urgent need to talk about your special detector as long as it does not proven and reliable works?
A: Who said there was any urgency?

7. Show us a very limited reduction-version of your LRL-circuit that still somehow works!
A: If TOTeM was a swivel handled device, then the answer to this question would be easy ... simply throw away everything except the swivel handled pointy thing. However, in this case, TOTeM is already as simple as you can get for an all electronic LRL.

8. Do you wanna find real treasures or just want to waste your life and make the life of others harder?
A: Understanding the true nature of an all electronic LRL should be satisfying in its own right. The knowledge gained is its own treasure.

9. Do you recognize what you really wanted as a child from your life and what persons or "ill philosophy" has brainwashed you afterwards?
A: N/A - I guess this question is aimed at the die hard LRL believers.

10. Don't you see that electronics and cheating doesn't works absoluty at all?! Electronics is like mathematics and its childsplay to find out if a circuit is correct or "true" or not!
A: N/A - Ditto
Old 03-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Guru

Also many *need* to believe in LRL´s, and must own such an amazing detector anyway : Instead of being ripped off by some scammers, they can build their own LRL a an infinitely lower price , not encouraging such scammers to continue and get rich, and learn something at the same time.

However, i would like to add one question that i have for some time now : Is the halo effect detectable, how and how far away ?
Old 03-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Guru

I didn't read this thread, just the title. I try to reason it out how people can come up with the suppositions and claim them as fact. I know there are some phony devices out there. The only one I know for sure that works is the MFD type that use a frequency generator that you set on the ground and wait for the signal line to the target to develop.

Dell Winders did a demo for James Randi and bunch. He passed with flying colors but the skeptics claimed otherwise. I don't know, maybe Randi left out some important details when he said Dell got 8 out of 12 correct. That is not the whole details. That was not a simple yes/no condition. Each trial had 12 possibilities (random chance says 1 out of 12) and getting it correct 8 times out of 12 (Dell actually quit after 10 attempts due to interference) is like winning as small lottery.

So when I read someone says there are none out there that work, I just have to call B.S.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Guru

I can understand some people with all thumbs who can't walk and chew gum at the same time (but still think they are smarter than an experienced LRL user) want an LRL that requires no skill and no operator knowledge. That's very humorous.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Guru

Just another note on Dell's demo. I don't recall it was 8 hits as reported. I think it was only 7 correct hits out of 10 attempts. Random chance is 1 correct hit out of 12 attempts. You don't have to know statistics to know that 7 out of 10 is so far above random chance. I'm giving the skeptics the benefit of the doubt here, but my suspicion is this was a deliberate attempt to discredit Dell and the MFD.