LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-22-2014, 11:22 AM

Default Needs an advice for a detector

Hello All, and Thanks for offering me the chance to be with you here and learn from your experiences.

I live in the Middle East; The Terrain here varies from clay/sandy soil to rocky terrain with lots of buried rocks, especially basalt rocks (mostly rough mountainous Terrain).

I’m interested in Underground detection, especially if possible, underground 3D imaging with a technology to show Caves, Voids, Relics, Graves and of course metals especially Gold, and the ability of discriminating ferrous and non ferrous metals or determine metal type, so if such technology exists I’d rather have it than the Indicators with normal pulse, antennas /acoustic detectors.

I’m looking for a detector that can cover up to 7m deep, not just a shallow coins locator, Middle East old civilizations findings (if any) are usually 2-7m deep depending on civilization and of course the weather conditions and changes done with time.

I decided to buy a detector, Searching the net, I got interested in the following companies:
  • OKM , especially Exp 5000 and Rover UC and Bionic X4.
  • Accurate Locators, especially Discovery, Dominator, Imager , XL16 IMAGER USA, and maybe the Accumeter Super Pro XV thought this last one isn’t a 3D imager.
  • Ground Radar Systems, especially Geo Examiner.
Now OKM detectors seemed like a fancy dream, too good to be true, and yes very expensive too, made me really doubt it and be so cautious about them, in fact I did mail them and asked them many questions and details, they did answer and I was offered a good deal too, that made me more cautious even, but thx god I did manage to find 3 forums not encouraging to deal with that company. Right now, I’m mainly thinking of Accurate Locators

So What do you think of these companies? I kindly need your advice here, I need a good detector (prefer 3D Imager, but can take non imager too) as long it covers as high as 7m deep considering the soil conditions mentioned.

Also if anyone knows about a good long range detector, I’d appreciate the advice.

P.S: There are some other Legit companies selling Underground detecting/surveying stuff like GSSI company, for example there Sir3000 is a good one, but it needs a specialized geologist to calibrate,analyze and understand what’s thereand I didn’t like the imaging layout.

Best Regards
Old 02-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Try searching the forum for information on these "detectors".
You should also take a look here -> LRLs

Also, have a look at -> Inside the METAL DETECTOR - Published September 2012
In particular, Chapter 13.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihsan View Post
Hello All, and Thanks for offering me the chance to be with you here and learn from your experiences.

I live in the Middle East; The Terrain here varies from clay/sandy soil to rocky terrain with lots of buried rocks, especially basalt rocks (mostly rough mountainous Terrain).

I’m interested in Underground detection, especially if possible, underground 3D imaging with a technology to show Caves, Voids, Relics, Graves and of course metals especially Gold, and the ability of discriminating ferrous and non ferrous metals or determine metal type, so if such technology exists I’d rather have it than the Indicators with normal pulse, antennas /acoustic detectors.

I’m looking for a detector that can cover up to 7m deep, not just a shallow coins locator, Middle East old civilizations findings (if any) are usually 2-7m deep depending on civilization and of course the weather conditions and changes done with time.

I decided to buy a detector, Searching the net, I got interested in the following companies:
  • Accurate Locators, especially Discovery, Dominator, Imager , XL16 IMAGER USA, and maybe the Accumeter Super Pro XV thought this last one isn’t a 3D imager.
Now OKM detectors seemed like a fancy dream, too good to be true, and yes very expensive too, made me really doubt it and be so cautious about them, in fact I did mail them and asked them many questions and details, they did answer and I was offered a good deal too, that made me more cautious even, but thx god I did manage to find 3 forums not encouraging to deal with that company. Right now, I’m mainly thinking of Accurate Locators

So What do you think of these companies? I kindly need your advice here, I need a good detector (prefer 3D Imager, but can take non imager too) as long it covers as high as 7m deep considering the soil conditions mentioned.

Also if anyone knows about a good long range detector, I’d appreciate the advice.

P.S: There are some other Legit companies selling Underground detecting/surveying stuff like GSSI company, for example there Sir3000 is a good one, but it needs a specialized geologist to calibrate,analyze and understand what’s thereand I didn’t like the imaging layout.

Best Regards
Ihsan, you can use the Bionic X4 to locate your gold target from huge distances and have an imager device to pinpoint and analyze what you have found. This can be the geoexaminer or the Accurate Locator units. They are good for a fair price. The imagers from OKM are much expensive for performing the same task.
I own and regularly use the OKM Bionic X4 among other devices.
If you need to know any information about this device and impressions from a real user, just let me know.
Ask and I will answer.

The link provided above takes you to biased and outdated reports against LRLs from the person who owns this forum.
He does not own a Bionic X4, does not use LRLs and worse, is completely unable to use one.
So, now you are aware of this and advised.
Regards.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:10 PM
Guru

Ihsan, whatever you decide, remember that never a unique so-called LRL has EVER been proven to work, ( unlike regular electronic detector )
So if you buy one, keep in mind you are giving money for something that you will not know if it works.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:

Best Regards

Hi I can sell you my magnetometer with 3D or others device

It's cheaper than OKM ****
and also very effective

You can see my site

http://kaisar-detectors.com/index.ph...tegory&path=86

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ihsan, whatever you decide, remember that never a unique so-called LRL has EVER been proven to work, ( unlike regular electronic detector )
So if you buy one, keep in mind you are giving money for something that you will not know if it works.

Yes you are right my dear Fred.
He wants to pay a sum of a value of a kilo of gold to look for gold grams.
Save your money dear brother

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-25-2014, 10:04 AM

I did Search the Forums for other Detectors before i post, but still i couldn't make my mind, and yes that's because that never a unique so-called LRL has EVER been proven to work "as Fred Stated Earlier", and that's why I've been looking for help concerning this issue.

and No, i'm not looking to pay an amount of Kilo of Gold for just few coins, i'm simply looking for something that can work effectively taking into consideration my requirements "off course assuming there is such a technology or device".

Minelab, Garrette, Fisher Detectors might be one of the best out there, but i got 2 problems concerning those:
1- They Don't give 3D Image, they are acoustic/signal detectors, yet i'm willing to use those detectors.
2- Main problem is they are relatively speaking, shallow detectors, Not sure about minelab, but Garrett works around 2m deep, this doesn't work in this area, needs something that can go as high as 7m deep.

From all i read and i found, I'm not comfortable with Imaging Detectors anymore, so i did a major change and thinking of minelab for now, most prob Minelab GPX 5000.

So Which Detector "pin point" do you think is better, and i truely need a long range detector too.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Ihsan, you can use the Bionic X4 to locate your gold

Using Bionic X4 you can locate your gold in seller pocket only - regretfully to late.

Better to decrypt location of your treasure using Moby Dłck or some other old texts:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html
Old 02-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Guru

I agree the skeptics have a unique perspective as they sit in their armchair and dictate which device is proven unworthy.

I also realize there are quite a few people who for whatever reason have not been able to master the L-rods and MFD. What percentage of these failures have learned some form of meditation? I would have to speculate but my guess is right about zero percent. The main thing is learning to stop the mental processes and block the five senses, the reasoning, rational, judgmental, analytical, logical mind, the left-side brain what I call the skeptic side, the original sin side. This is so foreign to the skeptics they cannot conceive how anyone can expect good results from this. I don't like to use the phrase "Put it in the hands of God" but it's something very near to this because you have to let go of your control over this. As I say, You can't have your cake and eat it, too. That means you can't try to control the process with your "superior" intellect. You just have to do it and not question it. And you can't expect immediate results. The meditation books say don't expect anything for eight weeks of twice-daily practice. I realize I am not getting through with my communication of this.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
I did Search the Forums for other Detectors before i post, but still i couldn't make my mind, and yes that's because that never a unique so-called LRL has EVER been proven to work "as Fred Stated Earlier", and that's why I've been looking for help concerning this issue.

and No, i'm not looking to pay an amount of Kilo of Gold for just few coins, i'm simply looking for something that can work effectively taking into consideration my requirements "off course assuming there is such a technology or device".

Minelab, Garrette, Fisher Detectors might be one of the best out there, but i got 2 problems concerning those:
1- They Don't give 3D Image, they are acoustic/signal detectors, yet i'm willing to use those detectors.
2- Main problem is they are relatively speaking, shallow detectors, Not sure about minelab, but Garrett works around 2m deep, this doesn't work in this area, needs something that can go as high as 7m deep.

From all i read and i found, I'm not comfortable with Imaging Detectors anymore, so i did a major change and thinking of minelab for now, most prob Minelab GPX 5000.

So Which Detector "pin point" do you think is better, and i truely need a long range detector too.

You can look here the Laser LRL

http://www.alphageofisica.com.br/mdl/quarryman.htm

http://www.alphageofisica.com.br/produtos.html
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Quarryman_Pro_Brochure_br.pdf (1.16 MB, 898 views)

Old 02-25-2014, 02:42 PM

Hi nicolas
you build Laser LRL ?
Old 02-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by king40 View Post
Hi nicolas
you build Laser LRL ?
Not now but I have idea for this device..let me finish my magnetometer, software 3D, program and I can do it.
For LRL with Laser yes I have one prototype
This is one future project my friend..I m free for this job.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

That means you can't try to control the process with your "superior" intellect.

Sorry, but superior intellect does not need something so profane like gold.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:51 AM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hello nicolas
Does this product work in our country?
What is the distance penetrated into the ground?
You could use it vertically to search for treasures?
Old 02-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Guru

Default laser rangefinders

I got my Alpha Geophysics email update yesterday, didn't dig deep enough into cyberspace to find that one but did see hand-held units, the cheapest one about $500.

They're laser rangefinders, sort of an optical radar. The fancier models include surveying features built-in. I suppose this fancy unit linked by Nicolas includes semiautomated mapping support.

These are professional instruments that actually work. Therefore of no interest to LRL fans.

--Dave J.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:21 PM
Guru

Hi Nicolas,

You do realize that is only a surface 3d mapping system, right ?

Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I agree the skeptics have a unique perspective as they sit in their armchair and dictate which device is proven unworthy.
Wrong. They are just waiting for a device to be proven worthy, and they better be sit, for that may take a while to happen...
Old 02-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Nicolas,

You do realize that is only a surface 3d mapping system, right ?

No my friend it's LRL with 3D see her specification.

You can locate and find treasures with this device

Old 02-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Guru

According to the pdf, it is only a 3d laser mapping system. It can only detect a treasure if it it visible and above a surface.
For that purpose, you eyes work better...And a flashlight, eventually.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
According to the pdf, it is only a 3d laser mapping system. It can only detect a treasure if it it visible and above a surface.
For that purpose, you eyes work better...And a flashlight, eventually.

Can be but each of us how to understand something
I see that this is not a device topography

you can see other type of device maybe this

http://www.alphageofisica.com.br/gssi/gpr.htm

Old 02-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Guru

Default now GPR.....

That's ground-penetrating radar. Completely different from laser rangefinders. However, both actually work, so neither is of any interest to LRL aficionados.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Guru

Default pololu

(the link behind sensors_A)

Hey, they've got some really neat electronic experimenter stuff! Not much use for that in LRL's, though.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Can be but each of us how to understand something
I see that this is not a device topography

you can see other type of device maybe this

http://www.alphageofisica.com.br/gssi/gpr.htm
Very good Nicolas. Congratulations.
You are absolutely correct.
Indeed, both devices can perfectly work as long range locators. There are key factors in the technology of these devices that make them special. And you did perceive them. You have my respect.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Guru

Of course. Just as you could use a piece of brass rod shaped in L , a weight hanging, a calculator glued on a rotating handle, or anything giving enough random information to make your mind find a pattern after you have found something considered "interesting".
If carrying a TV set showing noise would be easy, it could be an excellent choice for LRL .
Old 02-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
That's ground-penetrating radar. Completely different from laser rangefinders. However, both actually work, so neither is of any interest to LRL aficionados.
Why not , dave? I own two GPR's and a complete set of Antennas. I've done many comparison tests with GPR and LRL.

You failed to mention that GPR has limitations, and like LRL, it only works when operating conditions are favorable.

Better do some more Googling to keep your stupid pretend dog from barking up the wrong tree. WEIS!

Dell