LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Guru

Default transmitting schematic 10 Hz

esteban left several clues, one of which is the change in frequency of gold up 0.5 hz ,silver 0.5 hz frequency below on earth ranging from 8 Hz to 12 Hz[terrestrial frequency]schumann ressonance.

need schematic of rf transmitter 10hz can someone help me?
Old 02-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
esteban left several clues, one of which is the change in frequency of gold up 0.5 hz ,silver 0.5 hz frequency below on earth ranging from 8 Hz to 12 Hz[terrestrial frequency]schumann ressonance.

Search for function generator schematic, or buy one on eBay as kit/module.

If you need more power use adequate audio amplifier, self-made or in kit/module.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Guru

Quote:

Search for function generator schematic, or buy one on eBay as kit/module.

If you need more power use adequate audio amplifier, self-made or in kit/module.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Guru

thank you wm6!good scheme..
Old 02-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:

Look here you can find that...but this frequency is not for trasure is for EMF

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18954

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Guru

Default Fisher PF-18

The Fisher PF-18 sheath fault locator manufactured during the late 1990's transmits phase-synchronously at 5 and 10 Hz (to avoid the 7.8 Hz Schumann resonance), is equipped with earth probes, and the receiver also equipped with earth probes is directional. Although designed for sheath fault locating, in principle it could be used for soil resistivity mapping. I have demonstrated its use for through-the-ground binary communication.

They show up every now and then on fleabay.

If anyone is wondering "what does something that actually works have to do with LRL's?", the right answer is "what does anything electronic have to do with LRL's?"

--Dave J.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Guru

manufactures mineoro has a secret room ,where they make their lrls calibration.
This room can be as a Faraday shield which is generated a frequency [equal to terrestrial frequency] where it ranges above 0.5 Hz and 0.5 Hz below

ex:signal 10hz variation 9,95hz ,10,5 hzName:  fr.JPG
Views: 4298
Size:  8.5 KB
Old 02-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
The Fisher PF-18 sheath fault locator manufactured during the late 1990's transmits phase-synchronously at 5 and 10 Hz (to avoid the 7.8 Hz Schumann resonance), is equipped with earth probes, and the receiver also equipped with earth probes is directional. Although designed for sheath fault locating, in principle it could be used for soil resistivity mapping. I have demonstrated its use for through-the-ground binary communication.

They show up every now and then on fleabay.

If anyone is wondering "what does something that actually works have to do with LRL's?", the right answer is "what does anything electronic have to do with LRL's?"

--Dave J.
CORRECT ANSWER: Electronics are not needed for LRL's to work.

I applied electronics to the equation to provide a basis for recognition and understanding of the phenomena, and to offer limited control of the Physics that are being utilized. There is nothing wrong with developing a fully electronic LRL. It has already been successfully done, several times. I applaud those of you that diligently work towards that goal, already knowing from your own experiments that, it can be done regardless of moderator claims that he is helping you by providing an open source project. I can only caution you to wary of gifts from the people who run this forum.

I have been copycatted and slandered ever since the 1980's. Even to the point of being Blackmailed, by the Skeptics to force me to provide them the schematics that they could replicate and test the MFD devices for themselves , or they threatened they would put me out of business and Ruin me. I still have hard copies of their posts publicly announcing their intentions. Lead members of this proclaimed "Skeptic" clan, are Not truthful people and will have no scruples about reverse engineering, modifying, and patenting any viable circuit that might be posted and shared on Geotech forums.

As Frequency Discrimination LRL started becoming popular every body and their dog got into the act. Advanced Electronics became an advertising gimmick so new manufacturers could compete, and charge ridiculous prices for technologies that did not exist.

The Skeptics runnung this forum will intentionally mis-inform you as being a fact that Copper L-Rod, and copper coil antennas, cannot & are not effected by Magnetic fields. Here is a simple experiment in Copper & Magnetic fields Physics that can be replicated and expanded on, even by Skeptics. Dell

http://digg.com/video/what-happens-w...-a-copper-tube
Old 02-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
CORRECT ANSWER: Electronics are not needed for LRL's to work.
Of course they are not: It is all in you mind, that will select, afterwards, and among lots of false information, the one that have lead you to the target you decided was relevant.

Or else you could blindly prove it, right ?

Like in your copper tube video, which only shows a very well known and documented effect of physics, and not some dark magic as you seem to see it.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Guru

folharin wrote

1 Hz ranges ???? What is going on here?

You try to find out and detect how metal "vibrates" through pseudo Schumann frequency?!

Even if this would work - with those fantasy circuits you are using you have no chance at all!

Imagine steps of 1Hz starting at 1 Hz, usually this is sonar or sound-vibrations - its like alpha- beta- gamma-waves produced by the human brain.

Where is your starting point??? !!!!

Have you ever experimented in a lab that metal is resonancing at this frequency if it is
influenced by waves in the area of "Schumann"? Do you know the "magnitude" of those waves?

Can you assure you will have any similar usable in free nature?

This is no critizism, its nice that you interested in unorthodox methods -
as long as those are testable at all and as long you can get there any learning-curve
and experience.

This here is not about "tell me how can UFO's fly" - this is serious electronic.
Please keep this in mind or shall I lose my nerves?

Instead of the first forum "long range locators" (why is this the first one on top ? - its the one which is most open to all kind of crazy fantasy claims!) we should create a forum which is clearly recognizable as "trial and error esoteric and pseudo science) and one which is clearly useful for serious stuff.

We must create a clear visible border-line between our fanatic LRL-convinced and their absolutly not at all convincing explanations and those who try to find out something real working, simply said.

And the two parts shall not mix and mess up with each others!

Even if it would be the best to ban everyone who only tells unprovable fairy-tale stories completly!

What comes next? They will tell us they have built a time-machine or a shuttle that can bring them to Mars an back!
Crazy sh*t and nothing more, just only to confuse true scientifical working or reliable information seeking persons! Camouflaged absurdity!
Old 02-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Of course they are not: It is all in you mind, that will select, afterwards, and among lots of false information, the one that have lead you to the target you decided was relevant.

Or else you could blindly prove it, right ?

Like in your copper tube video, which only shows a very well known and documented effect of physics, and not some dark magic as you seem to see it.
I see you agree that Magnetic fields has been proven to have an effect on non-ferrous metals, as well ferrous metals. That is a good starting point in your understanding of the use of Copper L-Rod Magnetic detection Antennas.

You seem to imply that the use of Non-Electronic LRL is "Mind over Matter". That would be great, if it were true. But it is not.

I posted an earlier photo of a working LRL using a Non-electronic, H.I.D. broadcast with signals received electronically with a Whites Metal Detector. Beep Beep. Vice versa, an Electronic MFD Broadcast can be received and detected without the use of Electronics.

What is it you don't understand about the basic physics of Locating from a Distance? Dell
Old 02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Guru

funfinder expensive.
how can you say that's fantasy, you have the necessary knowledge about the phenomenon lrl then please pass their knowledge and answer a few questions for example: issuing the buried gold? rf waves? how often to detect it away? ... and little-used methods and frequencies tested may be the key to a good lrl
greetings!
Old 02-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The Skeptics runnung this forum will intentionally mis-inform you as being a fact that Copper L-Rod, and copper coil antennas, cannot & are not effected by Magnetic fields. Here is a simple experiment in Copper & Magnetic fields Physics that can be replicated and expanded on, even by Skeptics. Dell

http://digg.com/video/what-happens-w...-a-copper-tube
Dell - as you seem to be confused into thinking there is some "magic" going on here - the simple experiment you refer to is the generation of eddy currents in a conducting pipe by a moving magnetic field, and a demonstration of Lenz's Law. This is not "magic", and has nothing to do with dowsing (copper L-rods or otherwise). That is pure fantasy.

You'll need to come up with something better than that.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Guru

You are right, and so am I. It is not magic, it's basic physics being employed which has nothing whatsoever to do with Mental Dowsing. I don't see any logic in your hypocrisy. You agree that a copper tube is effected by a Magnetic field, and in the same sentence you say that an L-Rod made from a smaller copper tube cannot be effected by a Magnetic field? Don't be ridiculous.

You were also dead wrong about the Metal Detector Industry Not having any concern about LRL's being on the market. It has proven to beb big concern for them, and apparently for you & Carl. Stop your campaign of lies, slander & mis-Information and let the truth prevail if you have nothing to hide. Dell
Old 02-04-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Unbelievable!
Thank you very much for this video Dell!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 02-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneshko View Post
Unbelievable!
Thank you very much for this video Dell!
Regards!
Sneshko
Yes it is the law of Lenz my friends

https://www.google.tn/search?q=loi+d...w=1388&bih=735

http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Pages...FR-Base-08.htm

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
I see you agree that Magnetic fields has been proven to have an effect on non-ferrous metals, as well ferrous metals.
Dell , you need to understand that a copper tube is the equivalent to an infinity of copper loops in short-cicruit, which, of course, interacts with a magnetic filed. Almost any electric motor works on that principle. Nothing to do with a piece of wire in the air.Even L-shaped

Quote:
What is it you don't understand about the basic physics of Locating from a Distance? Dell
It is why nobody could ever scientifically demonstrate that it does works - and subsequently, on what principle.
What is it that you do understand about it ?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Guru

So, Frederico and georgie, the 'elektronik engineers' in this forum, postulate how Lenz's Law applies here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ht9Ic_y6A
Old 02-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Guru

Default Buy Signal Generator less than make one

I've touting these for some time. Ideal for the LRLs and whatever you want. I have bought several and they all work fine. There are several other versions close to this in eBay. Why build some piece of junk when you can buy a nice one for lots less?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5MHz-DDS-Fun...item4aab57e139

Goldfinder
Old 02-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
So, Frederico and georgie, the 'elektronik engineers' in this forum, postulate how Lenz's Law applies here:

Man magnetic high hehehehe
This ability to congenital and incendiary usually

Old 02-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Guru

Default Great entertainment, Hung!

Quote:

Now if sticking a bowl to your forehead doesn't prove that Hung's LRL works, I suppose that nothing will!

Lenz's Law doesn't apply to this one, P.T.Barnum's Law is the one that's operative: "There's a sucker born every minute." Barnum's Law.

No supernatural mysteries, no violation of high school physics, just an ordinary "majick trick" -- one which however does require some deep concentration and practice to master (as many "majick tricks" do).

Since this isn't a cookbook "majick trick", I'm guessing that the guy just sorta discovered that he had the natural talent to do something like that. And practiced until he got good enough to go public with it and have a lot of fun.

He showed everyone in plain view how it was done. How easily people are duped!

--Dave J.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Guru

Dear Frederico and georgie,
Still waiting to see your essay on Lenz's Law and where it 'fits' to explain Miroslaw's case.
Also, would it be too much too ask what mods in Maxwell's equations you would perform that would also support it? Hummm... Sorry, I think that would be too much indeed.

Before you guys start to 'think' that this is some kind o trick, magic, or whatever BS you might come up with, I make a warn: Please don't.
'Big' Randi, carlie's master and also your master, georgie, runs away in despair from Miroslaw just like a vampire from the sunlight. And Miroslaw is not the only case. There are lots of similar ones around the world.

Before I live, here's a couple of really simple scientific questions I want to see you answer, along with your Lenz's Law essay:

1 - Can a non metallic object be magnetized?
2 - What's magnetism?

Stick down to science please.

Here's a link so that you can know Miroslaw better.
http://www.magneticman.org/scientific_research.htm

Bye. I'll be waiting.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

It never ceases to amaze me how you're prepared to accept everything at face value without a shred of evidence. We should rename you Dr. Gullible.

As Dave has already stated, this is a well-known parlour trick.
You can see our friend Randi debunking a similar "magnet man" here ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVWMY8EZCA

There is nothing "magnetic" going on, just capillary action enhanced by not washing for a few days, and possibly a small amount of hand cream.

Heinrich Lenz would turn in his grave if he was able to read your post, which (by the way) is also impossible, in case you're wondering.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Guru

Default in plain view!

Hung, if the guy has paranormal powers, why is he ruining his reputation with a video in which he demonstrates how to do a silly "majick trick" stunt which requires no paranormal powers?

Some "majick tricks" rely on hidden devices, prestidigitation, etc. Y'know, like Mineoro does. And "majick tricks" in movies often rely on moviemaking and editing skill so what you see in the movie is not what you'd have seen in real life. LRL movies are often of that character. (Although it's surprising how often in LRL movies there is no trickery at all other than the poor guy not realizing he's demoing that the thing doesn't work.)

What made the "magnet man" movie such good entertainment was that it relied on none of that. Everything was in plain view, no telekinesis or other such silliness. The misdirection was supplied by the story that went along with it.

Great entertainment! Not only did I get to watch a fellow bamboozle gullibillies who believe that everything false is as true as they want it to be, for the rest of us he disclosed the whole scam in plain view so we could laugh at the gullibillies along with him.

Just like Thomas does in the Gravitator ad.
Have fun, read the advertisement!

--Dave J.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Guru

Ozzy georgie, I know that you have a very limited mind. This is no surprise for many here as you are an insult to them every time you pretend to be scientific.
But let's play you retarded child's little game for a moment.

The link and explanation you gave is known and old. It was already proved wrong and is out of date. It just shows that you know nothing about what went on and is still going on.
Please get yourself informed before being ridiculed one more time.
I will help you.

After this idiotic claim made by idiot randi, years ago, Miroslaw offered to participate in a test conducted by randi's organization, so that randi could prove his claim or loose 1 million dollars. It would be very easy for him to prove Miroslaw was not used to 'take showers' and had bad hygiene.

But after being aware of the tests (real) scientists had performed on him and heard of the results, 'mighty' randi backed out alerted by the crew in his 'organization' of the 'threat' Miroslaw represented.
Of course this was years ago when randi still had a few percent of credibility among magicians and gullible people, and prior the scandals he got involved taking him to the garbage can of history where he is now.

If you still believe in randi's retarded claim that 'bad hygiene' is the explanation for Miroslaw being able to 'attach' heavy steel bowls to his body, then present your proof that a person with bad hygiene do the very same thing. Let's see how far out you want to take this.

Finally, don't dance around. Answer my questions.

Can a non metallic object be magnetized?
What is magnetism?

C'mon, I'm waiting.