LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 06-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Guru

Default Crypton OBMD-2

Here we are.
You need more informations about OBMD-2?
You need a video with NO edit?
Please check the position of the knobs. The crypton's users will observe that the buttons
of the device are in different posotion (depends the country).That means a real LRL machine
must be calibrated in each country differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6Fb9jrkSs
enjoy
Old 06-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Guru

dear andreas, all these you succes derivate of morgan initial lrl impulses, hurra for america! alonso put in hig to america builders, i look what here ring isnt 20 cms deep but 15 jiiji no lie good find mr andreas, what circuit has these? all new ic prototipes are derivate´ s alonso basic, may be your should gave morgan a gift how 1 new crypton unidad, soon the EE should accept builders lrls are winers, conventional md go dissapair, geo earlier also was lrl sceptic jaja

aprecciable andres, yo miro que alli el anillo no esta a 20 cms de profundidad sino a 15, buen hallazgo señor andreas, que circuito tiene ese? seguro derivaciones del de alonso, impulsados por los de morgan
Old 06-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Guru

Hi detectorman

Crypton is Andreas design and is not insparied on Morgan PDK.
You can go Crypton site and found the block schematic that shows crypton is a diferent machine.
I own a Crypton, and also i had build a pdk that is still under work, but is working very sensitive, same has Morgan. But now i need to find the correct RX frequency for gold and silver. However, the way is detecting is not the same has Crypton does.
PDK is insparied on Alonso and also Andreas old work. If you look close on the forum, you will find a schematic file from Andreas that is the inspiration for pdk builders. I think the picture that i attach here is from Morgan first tries of pdk base. Look at the botom of the page that shows the file was extracted from disk E: of Andreas files.
Best regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
dear andreas, all these you succes derivate of morgan initial lrl impulses, hurra for america! alonso put in hig to america builders, i look what here ring isnt 20 cms deep but 15 jiiji no lie good find mr andreas, what circuit has these? all new ic prototipes are derivate´ s alonso basic, may be your should gave morgan a gift how 1 new crypton unidad, soon the EE should accept builders lrls are winers, conventional md go dissapair, geo earlier also was lrl sceptic jaja

aprecciable andres, yo miro que alli el anillo no esta a 20 cms de profundidad sino a 15, buen hallazgo señor andreas, que circuito tiene ese? seguro derivaciones del de alonso, impulsados por los de morgan
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2013, 10:08 AM

Default hi

congratulation andreas from the video obmd-2 work very well
Old 06-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Guru

A new and very interesting video for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rME75h7CxI4
enjoy
Old 06-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi detectorman

Crypton is Andreas design and is not insparied on Morgan PDK.
You can go Crypton site and found the block schematic that shows crypton is a diferent machine.
I own a Crypton, and also i had build a pdk that is still under work, but is working very sensitive, same has Morgan. But now i need to find the correct RX frequency for gold and silver. However, the way is detecting is not the same has Crypton does.
PDK is insparied on Alonso and also Andreas old work. If you look close on the forum, you will find a schematic file from Andreas that is the inspiration for pdk builders. I think the picture that i attach here is from Morgan first tries of pdk base. Look at the botom of the page that shows the file was extracted from disk E: of Andreas files.
Best regards
Nelson
Hello Nelson

Keep in mind,you and others,that i not take secret info about PDK to Andreas,i use his schematic that not work as LRL,and after many of MY modifications is working as LRL.
The complete story about this picture (PDK-1 prototype) is here somewere in the Forum threads,not remember where.
Why i use this schematic? becouse is very simple design,and deserve some time to try modifications,in the way to put it to work,and finaly it is workig for gold and silver prospections.

regards
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Guru

andreas,begin,studies,and,tries,and,he,own,prototi pes,also,build,work,s,after,see,the,pdk,
succes,then,andreasoptimizeheownsideas

yo,recuerdo,bien,que,andreas,no,creia,en,los,lrls, y,que,empezo,a,creer,despues,de,ver,los,
exitos,de,pruebas,de,la,pd,pero,el,implemento,sus, propias,ideas,y,modernizo,las,bases,de
los,principios,de,funcionamiento,del,pd,andreas,es ,buen,investigador,y,sabe,como,expandir,l
los,circuitos,andreas,empezo,su,negocio,arrancando ,desde,las,demostraciones,de,la,pd
de,alonso,o,sino,digame,cuando,antes,andreas,const ruyo,un,lrl,?,ni,creia,mucho,en,ellos,al,igual
que,geo,eran,mas,bien,escepticos,o,ya,no,se,acuerd an?
Old 06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Guru

the,first,lrl,working,in,europe,cloned,in,portugal ,by,morgan,was,the,alonso,pd,of,america
Old 06-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Guru

no,exist,in,pAST,youtube,lrls,succes,shows,anterio rs,at,pd,exit
Old 06-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Guru

the same old story over and over again:

persons are blaming and intruiging other persons instead of creating scientifical proven work ...

don't you ever learn - first create something real working that is of real use for others and not just a waste of 1000s of bucks and only after this you will have a right or law-status to protect your inventions.

if you are suggesting here that you would have a real working device but you can't prove it and other people lose alot of money for your "fantasy-products" you are just a criminal - betraying yourself (selfdelusion) or intentionally betraying others doesn't matter in that case!

If that original Alonso LRL really would have been working it would have been a huge success worldwide but it wasn't!

Not even the Mineoro stuff 20 years later works! This is proof enough!

So what do you want here, fight over a notworking schematic?

You may detect some EM-field (mainly earth-magnetical) anomalies with your - electronical seen extremly simple - receiver circuits but for shure you don't detect some hyper-secret gold and silver resonance frequency etc. mystical crap!

So the question is for what you are using this platform here at all?

Making promotion (or achieve business contacts even by PM after you made treasure-hunters wild and hot with your claims) to sell your doubtful inventions or - what would be much more meaningful - find out first on what kind of basis or principle any LRL-detection at all could work.

Because of being so extremly focused to be the owner of the hyper-genious LRL-circuit-rights you totally miss the solid basis of proven physical work.

btw. usually a non-directional energy source fades away by the square root of the distance - if the energy-level of a source at 4 meters distance has the value 4, then the same source if 8 m away has only the energy of value 1 (super-simplified explained). Thats the reason why usual MDs even with 1m coil have a hard job to detect stuff that is more than 5 meters away.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:57 PM

I purchased a crypton obmd-2 in hopes of selling here in the USA. I have been building and testing, studying LRL systems sinse 1985. I have located many small gold and silver unknown targets with my system. I've been watching this forum off and on about PDK type detectors.

Some people claim to have working PDK type detectors. I don't know if they do or not. I needed a unit to help pin point large targets. I received very good reports on the crypton detectors locating gold in Mexico. One of my best friends has one there.

I'm now testing the unit and have very good results. The unit claims to locate gold, silver and brass/copper in that order. I have located in testing small brass and have no doubt it will locate gold and silver also. I have one large signal in my yard I tracked from 75yards. I'm using that signal to learn adjustment of the unit. It may be a reflection because I live on the water and water may cause this. The small brass/copper pieces I found I tracked from around 5-6 meters.

I will have a page up on my site soon on the crypton. I will have video on the large target with the large signal. As I locate good targets I will add on my site.

Andreas is very helpful and has from my test a real all electronic long range locator that detects long time anomaly that forms over time on gold, silver and brass/copper. The crypton takes the human factor out from using rods and ideomotor.

I look forward to doing business with crypton. If anyone wants info on the crypton units please contact me.

Tim

Old 09-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Guru

Hi Tim

My lrl has max sensitivity in east/west direction, the crypton has the same behavior?

Best Regards
Old 09-06-2013, 03:28 PM

Not that I can see. I have mapped the large test anomaly. I will post pic here in time.

I can approach good repeatable anomaly signal from all directions. I have not noticed N/S or E/W line detection.

This may because you can calibrate the unit for your area.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Guru

Hi Tim

I am referring to a lrl designed by me, not to crypton. The only regulation is to set the gain for no compass/sky effect. My lrl is a passive receiver with a telescopic antenna. I'm glad that the crypton works well and this is a further confirmation that the phenomenon exists.

Best Regards
Old 09-06-2013, 04:09 PM

Yes I agree. As I go more places to test the unit I will know more. So far it looks very promising.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Guru

Hi Tim

I also own an obmd-2 from Andreas and my test were very limited because the sites i visited did not have some treasure history.
I also picked up a small copper wire from about 2 meters, that was buried on a local park. More test will have to come and i will like to share it with you and also with Andreas
Andreas had made a fantastic LRL . Indeed i hope this weekend not to have rain to go out for some field test.
Crypton is very sensitive that not allow you to do a good prospection on the city. This means that all your search must be done away from any electromagnetic sources, even your cel phone must be turned off.

Your reports about weather conditions, kind of fields searched and metals detected, will be apreciated

I know you are a serius and profesional person like Andreas too and i must admit i was waiting for reports from people like you. I also own an arc geo logger, that show me your profesional knolegments.

If you want to discuss and share more about crypton, my email is nlepet@gmail.com

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
I purchased a crypton obmd-2 in hopes of selling here in the USA. I have been building and testing, studying LRL systems sinse 1985. I have located many small gold and silver unknown targets with my system. I've been watching this forum off and on about PDK type detectors.

Some people claim to have working PDK type detectors. I don't know if they do or not. I needed a unit to help pin point large targets. I received very good reports on the crypton detectors locating gold in Mexico. One of my best friends has one there.

I'm now testing the unit and have very good results. The unit claims to locate gold, silver and brass/copper in that order. I have located in testing small brass and have no doubt it will locate gold and silver also. I have one large signal in my yard I tracked from 75yards. I'm using that signal to learn adjustment of the unit. It may be a reflection because I live on the water and water may cause this. The small brass/copper pieces I found I tracked from around 5-6 meters.

I will have a page up on my site soon on the crypton. I will have video on the large target with the large signal. As I locate good targets I will add on my site.

Andreas is very helpful and has from my test a real all electronic long range locator that detects long time anomaly that forms over time on gold, silver and brass/copper. The crypton takes the human factor out from using rods and ideomotor.

I look forward to doing business with crypton. If anyone wants info on the crypton units please contact me.

Tim
Old 09-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Guru

Tim
My test also shows no N/S or E/W line detection.

I also forgot to tell you and Andreas that a month ago or so, i went to a field located close to the coast of Chile and i found from 5 meters a case from a bullet, buried about 4 centimeters

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Not that I can see. I have mapped the large test anomaly. I will post pic here in time.

I can approach good repeatable anomaly signal from all directions. I have not noticed N/S or E/W line detection.

This may because you can calibrate the unit for your area.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Guru

Hi all
I just saw the posts about my new unit crypton OBMD-2
I waited long for there to be confirmation that my device is real and not "Trick or false '
I wait (only holders of my units) to post actual results, this is the best test for me.
I also want to announce that last week we had major offensive by professionals hackers on our site. We have made "general format" all files and new programming. Unfortunately the robotic detection by google has locked us for as long as necessary for confirmation 'clean site "
But if you want to visit our website, you can do so via internet exploler. Be sure there is no problem. You can also (for Europe) to contact me via crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
Soon I believe that we will have the free use by google
best regards
Old 09-06-2013, 09:28 PM

I will be going on a number of trips and will use the Crypton for sure.

Always keep data on your detections. In time it will show you good information. Don't be in a hurry to dig it up.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Guru

Default ´CR-2

Quote:
I will be going on a number of trips and will use the Crypton for sure.

Always keep data on your detections. In time it will show you good information. Don't be in a hurry to dig it up.
well,nice to hear that the Crypton works as LRL in the U S A,thats good news. I think this is the new model CR-2 with optional knob to change frequencies,this is a good ideia,and easy to adapt same option in PDKs,becouse there are a few countries where the PHENOMENON is more dificult to locate,and by changing the freq. make more easy to locate the gold.
Good luck with the Crypton busines.

regards

Name:  Golden dreams.jpg
Views: 5142
Size:  347.6 KB
Old 09-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Guru

Congratulations Andreas and yes it look that finally Crypton will show everybody that really works has promess.
In my case i have no doubs that it does the job. It`s just a matter of time and to find good places to search and of course time free for me to go outside. This month i will have a free week for going outside for treasure hunting, so i will work like Tim Williams said, with pacience and taking notes of everything.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi all
I just saw the posts about my new unit crypton OBMD-2
I waited long for there to be confirmation that my device is real and not "Trick or false '
I wait (only holders of my units) to post actual results, this is the best test for me.
I also want to announce that last week we had major offensive by professionals hackers on our site. We have made "general format" all files and new programming. Unfortunately the robotic detection by google has locked us for as long as necessary for confirmation 'clean site "
But if you want to visit our website, you can do so via internet exploler. Be sure there is no problem. You can also (for Europe) to contact me via crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
Soon I believe that we will have the free use by google
best regards
Old 09-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Guru

Incurable dreamers.

Or: "What you deserve - is what you get".
Old 09-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Here we are.
You need more informations about OBMD-2?
You need a video with NO edit?
Please check the position of the knobs. The crypton's users will observe that the buttons
of the device are in different posotion (depends the country).That means a real LRL machine
must be calibrated in each country differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6Fb9jrkSs
enjoy
Position of knob is not important, video is not important, country calibrating is not important ....

The only important question is: "What is your return policy?"

Do you offer to buyers return possibility and money refund, if it turn out, that your "Crypton" is one more non-working crap (as in fact is)?

Or you are working on all fraudsters principle: "Take money from naive sheep's and run away!"?
Old 09-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.1 vs Crypton-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Congratulations Andreas and yes it look that finally Crypton will show everybody that really works has promess.
In my case i have no doubs that it does the job. It`s just a matter of time and to find good places to search and of course time free for me to go outside. This month i will have a free week for going outside for treasure hunting, so i will work like Tim Williams said, with pacience and taking notes of everything.

Regards

Nelson
I still waiting for a real field test with CRYPTON-2 ,not the test made by Andreas in his fruit yard, but a test made by a serious TH, lets say robalocarapanda,he post that already found a few silver targets and a gold plated object using the PDK-2.1, i believe he say the true, and i know he have the CRYPTON-2 in his LRL colection, I HOPE HE PUT THE FIELD TEST AND RESULTS OF CR-2 HERE IN THE FORUM,as i consider his opinion very IMPORTANT,becouse is very serious person.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
....not the test made by Andreas in his fruit yard, but a test made by a serious ....
What do yοu mean i am not serious;
Please observe your words
If you beleive i am not serious, i think you send me license, produce your PDK with same PCB, same results, but better design with full mods.
If you need this, i can start production next week and send some samples-free for your "user PDK-customers" for testing
I told you in an earlier post .... sometimes politeness are virtues. As all members can see, never I mentioned, positively or negatively with posts on your threads. Politeness!!!!!! if you don't know this word, i can just congratulate you