Old 09-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Guru

Default New fully automated active locator

Extremely well ground balanced.
Constant Quick Search mode.
No need for shielding.
No need for battery - Sh!t Powered.
Lifetime guarantee.
Can do team search without interferences.
Army tested.

I can sell you Gold Training instructions for $9,829.00 only (if you order right now). Worldwide shipping inclusive.

http://www.army.mil/article/84554/R_...ct_explosives/
Old 09-11-2012, 07:47 AM

you can train rats how to find buried gold that you are saying ?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post

you can train rats how to find buried gold that you are saying ?
Why not, gold has his own specific smell as explosives too.

Longer buried gold, more (ionic) smell.

How to train animals (dogs, rats, pigs..) to find something according smell is no longer a secret:

http://gardenofeaden.blogspot.com/20...-truffles.html
Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Guru

Default wrong kind of ions

Regular ions, of the kind known to science, have an electric charge which is a positive or negative whole number, for example -1 or +2.

The ions imagined to be given off by long-buried treasure, which Mineoro states are not measurable by scientific methods, are of course orthogonal to real ions, having their electric charge on the j axis (imaginary number system, units of square root of negative one).

Only imagination can detect imaginary ions. Rats ain't got enough imagination to do the job, only humans can perform this trick. And there's no doubt that they can do it, we've "read the advertisement" hundreds if not thousands of times already!

--Dave J.

PS: pseudoscience being what it is, I wonder how long it will take for my suggestion to be embraced by the LRL pseudoscientists as their own? If they do, it'll be fun posting who it was they got the idea from!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
PS: pseudoscience being what it is, I wonder how long it will take for my suggestion to be embraced by the LRL pseudoscientists as their own? If they do, it'll be fun posting who it was they got the idea from!
No doubt you will get your 5 minutes of LRL fame soon ... as I did some time ago when I posted a spoof explanation of the inner workings of the Rangertell Examiner on Geotech. They thought it so good (in other words "they believed it hook, line and sinker") that they posted it on the Rangertell website! And ... it's still there!
http://www.rangertell.com/to_the_skeptic.htm

Just scroll down until you see: "Originally Posted by Qiaozhi".
Then you can read the spoof explanation, which comes after this amusing introduction (together with RangerTelly's typos):

This is an interesting post from someone who obviously knows enough to be respected. Caveats are inevitable in the environnent of anti-LRLs but this is a reasonably impartial examination. It's one man's view and needs qualification but is more like what one expects. This is not to say that the poster is for or against their use. Only that there is a scientific basis for the components that are in the Examiner. The concepts touch on what we have discovered to a point. We are grateful that someone has taken the time to look deeper. In fact Schumann's Resonance (ibid) is a vital part of the RT circuitry.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Regular ions, of the kind known to science, have an electric charge which is a positive or negative whole number, for example -1 or +2.

The ions imagined to be given off by long-buried treasure, which Mineoro states are not measurable by scientific methods, are of course orthogonal to real ions, having their electric charge on the j axis (imaginary number system, units of square root of negative one).

Only imagination can detect imaginary ions. Rats ain't got enough imagination to do the job, only humans can perform this trick. And there's no doubt that they can do it, we've "read the advertisement" hundreds if not thousands of times already!

--Dave J.

This is an interesting subject.
Can a rat, or any other animal smell buried gold?
Do ions exist for long-time buried metals?
How do you smell an ion?

One of these questions has already been answered by thousands of experiments done out in the field by scientists who took measurements on soil samples using well-calibrated instruments.
Other questions have yet to be answered, and remain as theoretical questions.

Let's start a known fact:
There are gold ions and many other metal ions which are concentrated as an anomaly that rises through the soil above metals which have been buried for a long time. These anomalies have been measured by scientists and field technicians for the past 15 years at mining sites to show where to dig for ore deposits. Some of the ores they recovered are gold, copper, silver, tin, lead and other metals. Many of these metals, such as gold are buried in the metallic form.
How can we verify this is true?
This work was started by Dr. Frank Reith in Australia, who discovered a living biofilm on the surface of gold grains collected from under the ground. DNA profiling of this biofilm identified 30 bacterial species with populations unique to the gold grains when compared to the surrounding soils. This film of bacteria was found in gold that is dug a few centimeters deep, as well as several kilometers deep. His early discoveries can be found here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0802103513.htm
Dr. Frank Reith discovered these bacteria were secreting cyanide which they used to dissolve tiny amounts of gold which were released into the soil, and became suspended in other chemical complexes in the soil. These gold ions eventually migrate up to the surface of the ground. Since he discovered that microbes are dissolving gold, and causing gold ion complexes to move through the ground, a company was formed called SGS, which has worldwide laboratories to make surveys of gold ion concentrations in the soil at mining sites. They use these surveys to find anomalies that show where to dig for gold (or other metals). See here: http://www.sgs.com/en/Mining/Explora...chemistry.aspx
And see the details here: http://devoncorp.net/yahoo_site_admi....208114854.pdf
Also, search google with: mmi gold survey, to find millions of reports of testing being done to find anomalies in gold ion concentrations in the ground so mines will know where to dig for gold.

The gold ion anomalies they are finding are sampled from test pits dug about a foot deep, where they find gold ion anomalies 4 inches to 12 inches under the surface.
These anomalies are usually found in the parts per billion, and sometimes in the parts per trillion concentrations.

Scientists have proven that gold ions and other metal ions exist in the soil and form anomalies where there is buried metals including gold.
But can a rat, or other animal smell gold ions?
It seems doubtful. Why?

Because these gold ions under the ground have been found to neutralize, and become a gold particle when they come to the surface where animals live. There are no parts per trillion of gold ions at the surface. These ions become bound with other gold ions to form a gold lattice of more than one atom that has no ionic charge. This all happens within 12 inches under the surface of the ground. The most active depth of this gold ion neutralization is between 4 and 8 inches deep. By the time these gold ions reach the surface, they are completely bound with another gold ion, or a larger gold lattice, which is usually a micro-particle of gold. Does a particle of gold metal have a smell? No. It is inert to the smell membranes in any animal's nose.

But wait. There's more to this...
How did gold come to dissolve into the ground, even in tiny parts per trillion amounts?
Deeply buried gold, as well as shallow buried gold has been observed to have a thin colony of bacteria growing on it's surface of a special kind. These bacteria live in conditions which are considered toxic, yet they thrive on metals. They actually dissolve the metal by using cyanide which they manufacture and secrete from common elements in the ground. It takes awhile for these bacteria to grow into a colony on a gold particle, and even longer for them to dissolve traces of gold from the surface.
After they dissolve some parts per billion or parts per trillion of gold, then it takes much longer for these dissolved gold ions in the soil to migrate upwards to the surface where they can show an anomaly. This is because the capillary action of the rain cycles is the main mechanism which draws the ions up. In most locations, many years must pass before ions of gold and other metals move up toward the surface of the soil.

This sheds some light on the reason why gold ions take some time to show an anomaly in the soil near the surface.
And it tells us what is different between long-time buried gold and freshly buried gold.
But how could this help an animal to smell gold?
Scientists have shown that the traces of gold which reach the surface are not ions, but neutral gold metal particles.

How can an animal smell a tiny solid gold particle which is neutral and inert, with no cyanide or acid combinations attached to it?
The answer is no animal can smell gold.
Animals smell other chemical compounds which are not so inert as gold, and can register on the membranes in their nose.

Think about it. ..
I have been able to smell cyanide solutions when I walked through mine sites that were using cyanide process for gold recovery, even though they say cyanide solution has no smell.
Cyanide is the same chemical which traces of buried gold is dissolved in a few inches under the surface of the ground, and deeper.
But there are also other chemicals involved in this natural process.
For example, the gold ions under the ground are also suspended in sulfur complexes, and natural organic acids which help move the ions through the soil.
These sulfur complexes as well as the organic acids have a definite smell, which changes depending on what other chemicals are involved in the process.
Is it possible that rats or other animals can smell these other chemicals involved in gold ion suspension?
These chemicals are active at releasing gold ions from solution and allowing them to neutralize within a few inches below the surface.
They are probably giving off gasses from the reaction, as well as releasing vapors from their own liquid state, from a few inches under the ground.
Is it possible these trace amounts of gasses and vapors from cyanide and acids can be smelled on the surface as they escape from the ground to blow in the wind?
I know I can't smell any of this stuff even in places where I know there is metal buried.
But I don't have the nose of a rat or other animal.

It seems unlikely to me that a rat could smell an anomaly in ground chemicals which might be 5 parts per trillion stronger than the surrounding ground.
But how can I know that?
I never measured what a rat can smell or not.
I wouldn't believe a rat can smell buried gold unless I saw some pretty good proof.
But it seems to me there is some outside chance it could work, based on the gold ion anomalies and other underground chemical processes that scientists have measured.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Guru

Great contribution J_P, as always from you. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 PM

i have a beagle dogs and i find a interesting book in the web, can´n find in electronic but i buy in barnes and noble and go with my dog trainer he is utility dog trainer and my dog is a female KiRA have 2 monts training program the trainig consist in take 10 plastic bottles used for test in the laboratory of pis and escrement and hide the containers in different places at the start everyone with a piece of meat then replace with new container and place the container outside previous so common a piece of meat the dog found them, repeat this procedure for a month, until you find container with meat directly, after this longer hide them and only one empty containers with golden flesh inside out and you have to make holes to the container so that the smell of gold out, do this two weeks, then hide the container only with gold and reward the dog when he found the container beyond gold, my puppy was the penultimate face training and already finding gold, the cost 32usd delivered me, and I have outlined the content.

best regards
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
i have a beagle dogs and i find a interesting book in the web, can´n find in electronic but i buy in barnes and noble and go with my dog trainer he is utility dog trainer and my dog is a female KiRA have 2 monts training program the trainig consist in take 10 plastic bottles used for test in the laboratory of pis and escrement and hide the containers in different places at the start everyone with a piece of meat then replace with new container and place the container outside previous so common a piece of meat the dog found them, repeat this procedure for a month, until you find container with meat directly, after this longer hide them and only one empty containers with golden flesh inside out and you have to make holes to the container so that the smell of gold out, do this two weeks, then hide the container only with gold and reward the dog when he found the container beyond gold, my puppy was the penultimate face training and already finding gold, the cost 32usd delivered me, and I have outlined the content.

best regards
Maybe its possible?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Guru

Very interesting, and i think this is posible, why not?

I will ask a friend who is a dog trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post

best regards
Old 11-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Very interesting, and i think this is posible, why not?

I will ask a friend who is a dog trainer
Thanks, I want to know also.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Guru

A couple of years ago I made a post about a couple dogs I heard about that can locate an MFD signal line. As soon as the MFD transmitter is turned on the dog will go over and find the spot and dig it up (the guy said he was using US currency). WHile I admit this might not be 100% directed by the MFD signal. The dog could easily find the spot with fresh digging and then easily smell from there.

Now the other dog will sit down or lie down on the signal line. It doesn't go and smell where the target is first. The guy said it doesn't matter what target he puts out--gold, silver, paper money--or what locator machine he uses. And on top of that, the guy said he never even trained the dog--it just learned on it's own (Don't know about the other dog but I suspect the same thing--learned on it's own). He said many times he noticed the dog was in his way when he was searching. Then one day he noticed that the dog sat down at one spot and would not move for twenty minutes while the guy was searching. Finally he checked the line the dog was on and sure enough the dog had been sitting on the line all along. He also said he figured the dog was more cooperative when it wanted the owner to take it for a walk. Sort of like "Hurry up! Here's your gold, now let's go for a walk. I really got to take a ..."
Old 11-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Guru

In asked my friend dog trainer about if is possible for a dog to find some buried metals and he said yes, it is possible, cause dogs has 400 time more power than humans to smells things. So this could be just a matter of train the dog to smell old buried specific metal, and after that will need to do some field test.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
A couple of years ago I made a post about a couple dogs I heard about that can locate an MFD signal line. As soon as the MFD transmitter is turned on the dog will go over and find the spot and dig it up (the guy said he was using US currency). WHile I admit this might not be 100% directed by the MFD signal. The dog could easily find the spot with fresh digging and then easily smell from there.

Now the other dog will sit down or lie down on the signal line. It doesn't go and smell where the target is first. The guy said it doesn't matter what target he puts out--gold, silver, paper money--or what locator machine he uses. And on top of that, the guy said he never even trained the dog--it just learned on it's own (Don't know about the other dog but I suspect the same thing--learned on it's own). He said many times he noticed the dog was in his way when he was searching. Then one day he noticed that the dog sat down at one spot and would not move for twenty minutes while the guy was searching. Finally he checked the line the dog was on and sure enough the dog had been sitting on the line all along. He also said he figured the dog was more cooperative when it wanted the owner to take it for a walk. Sort of like "Hurry up! Here's your gold, now let's go for a walk. I really got to take a ..."
Old 11-14-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

I think all animals have special ways to sense anomaly that the humans can not.
I have a dog that hides under the bed when he hears or sees the brother of my sister when he visit us. He does this with no explained reason. He is sensing something we cannot.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post

I think all animals have special ways to sense anomaly that the humans can not.
Yes, they have so called animals anomaly.

With no explained reason I sense, that you are not "pablo72".
Old 03-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Guru

Check this out
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science...roatia-052013/