LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Guru

Default I owe an apology here

First I want to tell you about what I call cult induction tactics. I was offered a moderator's position on a LRL forum. Only thing was I was to be in the "freak" corner--not allowed to post on the main forum. I turned it down. Over the last few days I made some posts that must have disagreed with the cult philosophy. The cult leader tried to scold me, break me down psychologically, called me crazy, said other people said I was crazy. Well, it backfired on him. I feel like a cult escapee.

Over the years I'm sure I have said many, many offensive remarks about the skeptics. I realize this was wrong and I'm here to try and apologize for the harm I have done. I still don't agree with you, but I know you believe what you believe. I hope the feelings are mutual. You have my word it won't happen again. By the same token, I am not going to make negative remarks against the other side, either. So I hope you all see it in your heart to forgive me. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Guru

I know you guys are having a hard time believing this, but it's God's truth. I am never speaking to any of them ever again. We all make mistakes, and I made a big one getting sucked into this. We can all learn from this I hope.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Guru

I ask myself How did it happen? It seems the more you guys would talk against it, the more determined I became. I wanted to defend the cult. You guys really were the enemy. It's embarassing to admit this, but I hope I can help someone from falling into the same trap I got into. Don't let it happen to you.