LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-07-2009, 05:29 AM

Default law suit against mineoro

anyone interested in class action suit against mineoro?
Old 07-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Guru

Is there a legal structure to support a class action suit in Brazil?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Is there a legal structure to support a class action suit in Brazil?

Best wishes,
J_P
Don't think there was a class action suit, but the people selling the Sniffex (scam) got in trouble with the SEC.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/compla...45_sniffex.pdf

Wonder if Mineoro offered any stock?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfvr View Post
Why? Have they upset you?
Old 07-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:

Where did you buy it ? where are you from ?

These are the key factors...

I think that maybe is impossible such legal action in Brazil... directly against Mineoro there... but if you bought in another country which allow class actions... the distributor/dealer could be sued and then, indirectly, also Mineoro can have troubles.

If you, instead, bought directly from Mineoro by the web... or something like that I see it really hard, and even harder as class-action kind of stuff.

If you bought from them you could maybe start a legal action from your country (international lawsuit stuff) but will have a big cost and Mineoro could easy escape... cause Brazil doesn't offer much protection to private citizens of other countries about lawsuits for frauds and the like.
The level of troubles you could make to Mineoro (or any other company abroad) is much related to your potential lobby action against them...and pressures...

I mean, if you're a private citizen don't have much possibility to win the lawsuit or even start one... but if you're e.g. a big U.S. based company... with lot of money and lawyers... you can scary them as hell... whenever you want!

Unfortunately many countries still don't allow class actions... nor truly operational international lawsuits protection/support their citizen can start.
In many countries is IMPOSSIBLE for the citizen start such an action... and must be supported/supervised by e.g. state's personnel in serious cases abroad.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
Hello
Some years ago i was 100% against Mineoro,i have 3 diferent models.
Now i can say that they lie a lot about distances,but i know people who found treasure with this devices.
Unfortunatly i never found treasures with Mineoro,but a few coins and objects at short distances,not 30 or 300m as they put in fake propaganda.

Regards
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfvr
Ummm...
What do you hope to gain exactly if you win a class actin suit against Mineoro?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfvr
gvfr,

As I told you many times in several emails we traded years ago, the devices do work and this is unquestionable, period.

I will not waste my time discussing if they work. I could however, discuss how good they work or not according to the claims in their site.
Wheter you decide to proceed with this law suit or go finding gold and recovering it, I wish you the best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello
Some years ago i was 100% against Mineoro,i have 3 diferent models.
Now i can say that they lie a lot about distances,but i know people who found treasure with this devices.
Unfortunatly i never found treasures with Mineoro,but a few coins and objects at short distances,not 30 or 300m as they put in fake propaganda.

Regards
Morgan, you can argue about their propaganda to the point you wish, but not the part regarding distance. This is true and I have corroborated it many times.
Depending on the mass size of gold object and the time it has been buried (intensity of ionic field) it can be located from a very large distance.
Again, there's sunken gold from a shipwreck almost in front of the place I live. It lies 1.8 miles. The PDC gets it fine.
I have picked more distant targets. I know users who did too, including one guy who in 2003 got a single gold coin (really old) from 250 m.

The old claim in their site that the PDC could pick a target from around 10km was due, according to Damasio, to the fact they could pick 2 tons of gold from this maximum distance in open strait line test.

Think, if radio waves can be picked from miles and miles away with a tiny and small receiver with ferrite from a strong transmitting emission, why a strong recever loop tuned amplifier would not be able to have the same results regarding small signal transmissions?

See ya.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Think, if radio waves can be picked from miles and miles away with a tiny and small receiver with ferrite from a strong transmitting emission, why a strong recever loop tuned amplifier would not be able to have the same results regarding small signal transmissions?
Maybe the reason is because the buried gold does not have a 50,000 watt transmitter sending out a radio broadcast signal?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
gvfr,

As I told you many times in several emails we traded years ago, the devices do work and this is unquestionable, period.
On the contrary, the answer - regarding whether these devices actually work or not - is highly questionable.

Quote:
I will not waste my time discussing if they work. I could however, discuss how good they work or not according to the claims in their site.
As had already been stated on numerous occasions, there is a very big "IF" hanging over these devices, and it is very presumptuous to discuss how good they work.

Quote:
Morgan, you can argue about their propaganda to the point you wish, but not the part regarding distance. This is true and I have corroborated it many times.
How? ... By using the results from another non-working device, like a modified RangerTell?

Quote:
Depending on the mass size of gold object and the time it has been buried (intensity of ionic field) it can be located from a very large distance.
Again, there's sunken gold from a shipwreck almost in front of the place I live. It lies 1.8 miles. The PDC gets it fine.
Ionic detection from a target that is under water!

Quote:
I have picked more distant targets. I know users who did too, including one guy who in 2003 got a single gold coin (really old) from 250 m.
It is impossible to detect a single coin at that distance. It's just a "trick of the mind".

Quote:
The old claim in their site that the PDC could pick a target from around 10km was due, according to Damasio, to the fact they could pick 2 tons of gold from this maximum distance in open strait line test.
No comment.

Quote:

See ya.
There are no emissions from small gold targets, and even if (in your pseudo-scientific world) there was such a thing, it can hardly be compared with the output power of a radio transmitter.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
There are no emissions from small gold targets, and even if (in your pseudo-scientific world) there was such a thing, it can hardly be compared with the output power of a radio transmitter.
I love it when these "claimers" and "debunkers" start comparing their LRL concepts with the same mechanisms involved in rational radio/tv wave propagation and/or MRI and NMR concepts.

...as if there was some correlation, and thus validation.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Probably the best "class action suit against mineoro" is not to buy mineoro toys.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default Metal waves transmision

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe the reason is because the buried gold does not have a 50,000 watt transmitter sending out a radio broadcast signal?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

As you know,my electronics knolenge is very low,but i think this old buried metals transmit waves,similar to radio station,this waves travel with more amplitude South to Nort direction.
Noble metals are the best to start this wave transmisions,this only happens after many years underground.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Guru

Bravo Morgan.
You seem to understand the concept a lot better than many 'scientific' minds here who claim to have PHD in physics.

Kudos to you.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Bravo Morgan.
You seem to understand the concept a lot better than many 'scientific' minds here who claim to have PHD in physics.

Kudos to you.

Coming from DR Hung that´s means a lot...
Old 07-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Bravo Morgan.

Kudos to you.
More pseudo-scientific gobbledygook from Dr. Hung!

How about the debunkering? Is it ready to start yet?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
gvfr,

Fair.

If we discuss how good they work then we comming to findings that they work very bad , so bad that they not work at all.

And this is only and most surprising findings (for buyers) in case of LRL.

What about portable neutrino acceletor to mombing soil?

Maybe better to sing LRL Anthem:

"Dream, dream, dream
When I feel gold in the night
And I want gold to hold me tight
Whenever I want gold, all I have to do is dream" (
JEwerly Brothers)
Old 07-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
More pseudo-scientific gobbledygook from Dr. Hung!

How about the debunkering? Is it ready to start yet?
Seems he has given it his best shot at debunkering, and missed the mark terribly.

When bunk is what he spreads, it's a little hard to debunker.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed