LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Guru

Default Spiral coil

I use different spiral coils, but many turns is a problem, but sensibility is better. I'll try copper spiral pipe uses in refrigeration (14 cm diameter)!
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I use different spiral coils, but many turns is a problem, but sensibility is better. I'll try copper spiral pipe uses in refrigeration (14 cm diameter)!
And you used fine sand/powder ...to make that turns without damaging the pipe I think...

Now... to be polite... what the hell is that ?

A spiral coil! And so ?

Here's another made of copper... but maybe more useful and ionising too...!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Guru

I got it!

This is always the same principle: to receive the widest possible RF , aparently beginning at low frequency , rectify it and detect anomaly in ts relative strenght.
If there is some absorbtion or reflection of RF, the more wide band the more it will auto-cancel specific anomalies (frequency, o man-made interferences) that are not due to ground conductivity.

Do a search to "spiral antenna"
and why not, "double ridged horn"
they are both relatively directional.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
I need to fix this one,but its military grade.
Only works for LRL ammunition?
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Guru

Default Esteban´s LRL MASTERPIECE

Quote:
Hello Esteban

Why you need to try so many diferent coils and antennas in your LRL devices,are you not satisfied yet with results ?
For me its enough 15-80m for a treasure,otherwise i supose its dificult to andle LRL device who can locate gold objects many Kms distance,imagine how big will be interferences...

Regards
Old 06-23-2009, 01:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Esteban

Why you need to try so many diferent coils and antennas in your LRL devices,are you not satisfied yet with results ?
For me its enough 15-80m for a treasure,otherwise i supose its dificult to andle LRL device who can locate gold objects many Kms distance,imagine how big will be interferences...

Regards
I use spiral with many turns, but is more "pretty" for interference. But need to find intermediate point and selective too.

Regards
Old 06-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
I use spiral with many turns, but is more "pretty" for interference. But need to find intermediate point and selective too.

Regards
Esteban,this Pistoldetektor your cousin Alonso have made works very good,even in mineralized soil,anyway we should consider a few modifications i have made in this device who make it more sensitive to GOLD...
I have a few Mineoro LRL detectors,i realy find them a crap,but PD will make history

Kind regards
Old 06-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:

Regards
I´m only waiting one of this forum E.E skeptics come here to see PD as LRL,demonstrate interest for this obvious LRL device and then lets talk about MASS PRODUCTION, you and Alonso will be in front of this production,its not my intention to get to me Alonso merits(he is the inventor) but also i want one part of this production .
As Michael said,ITS THE MOST VERSATIL WORKABLE LRL,many TH´s are waiting for this device...
In my opinion the PD should come to the TH world,for people see LRL reality,sory to tell you but MINEORO is a little more than fantasy,i think completly useless for small gold objects,but PD works for both
Old 06-23-2009, 02:54 AM
Guru

The PD is good for close and small objects. Good for beach and small relics prospecting. It does not have long range capability and also has problems for intense fields pinpointing. For an upgrade, the amplifier stage would have to be redesigned along with the choice of a better sensor/antenna system other than ordinary ferrite. It was clearly built for small and close targets.

For this type of detector (electrostatic/long time buried gold sensors), I will say it again. Mineoro's latest model, Tyon is the best so far. The IR Leds do a great job in long range and precise detection for gold, although sometimes (not so often) bronze or deteriorated silver might be picked. It's not perfect of course as there's no perfect electronic device on earth.

Ask Alonso about the Tyon. He will tell you.
Soon I expect to test the Tyon against OKM Bionic 01, since they both share the same aproach. The OKM unit surpassed the FG80 in terms of range recently in an expedition conducted by a friend. They recovered medium sized gold.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Soon I expect to test the Tyon against OKM Bionic 01, since they both share the same aproach. The OKM unit surpassed the FG80 in terms of range recently in an expedition conducted by a friend. They recovered medium sized gold.
Well you cannot argue with that!

"Gold" is only found once ... when they are first sold to the unsuspecting buyer.
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
I´m only waiting one of this forum E.E skeptics come here to see PD as LRL,demonstrate interest for this obvious LRL device and then lets talk about MASS PRODUCTION, you and Alonso will be in front of this production,its not my intention to get to me Alonso merits(he is the inventor) but also i want one part of this production .
As Michael said,ITS THE MOST VERSATIL WORKABLE LRL,many TH´s are waiting for this device...
In my opinion the PD should come to the TH world,for people see LRL reality,sory to tell you but MINEORO is a little more than fantasy,i think completly useless for small gold objects,but PD works for both

Hi Morgan
I asked you about Portugal on RS forum, but you did not answer me. Maybe you did not see my message.
I attach it here again.

""Hi Morgan.
Will you stay all the August to Portugal.
I am interesting for tickets and maybe to be cheaper if i will close them from now""

My Regards
Old 06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
As soon as you make succesfull double blind test you will have all you need
Old 06-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Guru

Default New kid in town

Not the Tyon!
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Guru

hello hung, mineoro whit very much models, but what major? these are best superior to earlys? what are news advatages? what of these old mineoro are unuseles?
mineroro each year one new model, same circuit? other circuit and sistem? what happ hung?
send me plans of tyon hehe
Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Not the Tyon!
Is this supposed to be some debunkering?

If not, when is it going to start?
So many promises .....
Old 06-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Not the Tyon!
Seems they changed the labels... maybe we can consider that a major improvement...

And what about price of one of these pearls Dr. Hung ?

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello hung, mineoro whit very much models, but what major? these are best superior to earlys? what are news advatages? what of these old mineoro are unuseles?
mineroro each year one new model, same circuit? other circuit and sistem? what happ hung?
send me plans of tyon hehe
What kind of questions...

He's Dr. Hung... have no time for that silly questions!

Everybody knows that Mineoro are all capable of finding coins at several miles distance !

If don't belive me... buy one ( ) and test yourself... you'll not find coins (unless you use a common MD for "pinpointing") but sure lot of puzzled people will start making you lot of questions about LRL detectors and then...

you'll refuse to tell the (sad) truth and will start creating fiction-stories... of caves/tunnels/debunkering and tnt-candles launched while suspended by a rope... like did before our dear Dr. Hung!

Then you'll end-up convincing yourself that what you said to other people is plain truth and will create a team for developing new LRLs capable of detecting coins at zillions kilometers , from a planet to other planets or galaxy and you'll become the new cion of LRL-pretenders...

At least seems you can beat Dr. Hung hands down... cause he's capable of just burning transistors and make silly-faked-movies!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Guru

Default PD vs MINEORO

Quote:
The PD is good for close and small objects. Good for beach and small relics prospecting. It does not have long range capability and also has problems for intense fields pinpointing. For an upgrade, the amplifier stage would have to be redesigned along with the choice of a better sensor/antenna system other than ordinary ferrite. It was clearly built for small and close targets.

For this type of detector (electrostatic/long time buried gold sensors), I will say it again. Mineoro's latest model, Tyon is the best so far. The IR Leds do a great job in long range and precise detection for gold, although sometimes (not so often) bronze or deteriorated silver might be picked. It's not perfect of course as there's no perfect electronic device on earth.

Ask Alonso about the Tyon. He will tell you.
Hello Hung

First of all,not forget that i have one Mineoro model with Infra Red (the DC2008 IR) .
Also i have a few boxes full with object foud with Pistoldetector and with Mineoro i have empty dreams and boxes ,of course Mineoro works as LRL,but results ar only for big treasures not single objects.

PS: Pistoldetektor is realy wath TH´s are looking for,about Mineoro is more for DREAMERS and people with LUCKY
Old 06-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Guru

Default Travel to Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan
I asked you about Portugal on RS forum, but you did not answer me. Maybe you did not see my message.
I attach it here again.

""Hi Morgan.
Will you stay all the August to Portugal.
I am interesting for tickets and maybe to be cheaper if i will close them from now""

My Regards
Hi Geo

Sorry,i did not see the message before.
Of course you can come to visit me,i´m here all the time,only travel to Germany in October.

Regards
Old 06-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo

Sorry,i did not see the message before.
Of course you can come to visit me,i´m here all the time,only travel to Germany in October.

Regards

Hi Morgan. Thanks
I will begin to looking for air tickets

Regards
Old 06-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Guru

Olá meu amigo,
Apesar dos inúmeros emails trocados entre nós sobre o assunto, e apesar de respeitar a sua opinião e até entender uma certa frustação com os modelos Mineoro que possui, acho válido algumas lembranças.
Seria melhor postar em portugues, para que o assunto ficasse restrito a nós somente, mas já que o fez em ingles, ok, outras pessoas lerão.

Quote:
First of all,not forget that i have one Mineoro model with Infra Red (the DC2008 IR) .
The model you own is a receiver only IR Led. Latest models have two IR leds for T-R. Performance improved much more.

Quote:
Also i have a few boxes full with object foud with Pistoldetector and with Mineoro i have empty dreams and boxes ,of course Mineoro works as LRL,but results ar only for big treasures not single objects.
Morgan my friend you also should not forget that Alonso is directly involved in the development of the Mineoros. The PD for instance was used as basis for later models. I said, basis, because the Tyon for instance has many more implementations, much more powerful amplifier stage and much better filtering for gold.
The PD (the original one) is a very simple device which was clearly intended for close range targets and has a regular MD section for pinpointing. That's all. It detects fine small objects wich are close-mid range although much aluminum is picked. Alonso's new device with the aluminum square frame antenna has a better 'classyfiyng' but also has close range. A friend of mine already talked to Alonso about his device and the differences from the Tyon. That's why I told you to ask him about it. You will know.

Finally, I believe you still have not found any big treasure with your PD, right? This means your Mineoros don't work? Absolutely not! It only means you still have not encounted a site where lies this big treasure. Once you go over it, you will see your DC2008 beeping first, and then as you aproach, the PD will react. In this exact order.

Quote:
PS: Pistoldetektor is realy wath TH´s are looking for,about Mineoro is more for DREAMERS and people with LUCKY
Sorry, this is an exageration on your part and you know that. Some months ago you posted (and you also told me by email) that your friend using your DC 2008 had found a treasure at a considerable distance. You were going to sell the machines and changed your mind. Remember?
So I don't need to emit any coment on that. The only time luck plays a part is when you travel to a spot and this spot happens to hide a treasure. After this, it's all electronics 'down the road'...

Bear in mind that technology, aproaches, techniques evolve in all realms of life, electronic devices being no different. Mineoro latest detectors are a clearly development and upgrading from the PD concepts. I'm not saying that the DC2008 you own does not work. Of course not. It works and does very good, but later models are better with the new features. Technology evolved, you see?

I told you I have a friend who found lots of lost gold rings which were almost side by side in a sand bank in shallow water at the beach with the DC2008. Tough he could not find a single small ring to date.
If you want to prospect for small itens in close range, than the PD is your best choice.
But I enjoy prospecting at extremely long ranges and going for the 'big ones'.

Até breve amigo e sobre o DCH, já montou? Um amigo da minha equipe já o fez e breve o estará testando. Mande notÃ*cias.
Abraços.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Guru

then... will debunkering start or not ?

STILL AWAITING FOR DEBUNKERING!

"

someone said...
Old 06-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Olá meu amigo,
Apesar dos inúmeros emails trocados entre nós sobre o assunto, e apesar de respeitar a sua opinião e até entender uma certa frustação com os modelos Mineoro que possui, acho válido algumas lembranças.
Seria melhor postar em portugues, para que o assunto ficasse restrito a nós somente, mas já que o fez em ingles, ok, outras pessoas lerão.

Do you think that will stop us reading it?

Hello my friend,
In spite of the countless emails exchanged between us on the subject, and in spite of respecting your opinion, I understand that you have a some frustration with the Mineoro models that you own, but I have some other memories.
It would be a better to post in portuguese, so that the subject was limited to us only, but since the original was in English, ok, other persons will read.

Quote:
The model you own is a receiver only IR Led. Latest models have two IR leds for T-R. Performance improved much more.
Oops! It's like the one-knob versus two-knobs excuse all over again.

Quote:
Finally, I believe you still have not found any big treasure with your PD, right? This means your Mineoros don't work? Absolutely not! It only means you still have not encounted a site where lies this big treasure. Once you go over it, you will see your DC2008 beeping first, and then as you aproach, the PD will react. In this exact order.
Just need to dig more random holes before you eventually find something ... and conveniently forget about all the other empty holes. Then carve another notch in the Mineoro's wooden box.

And (of course) ... have you forgotten about the debunkering?
Old 06-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Guru

Here Spike and Chester into spiral coil!
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Here Spike and Chester into spiral coil!
to me seems a series of concentric... but... maybe for you that make not big difference!

"

someone said...