LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM

Exclamation “New for 2009 - The most advanced long range locator on the world”

SPEKTRA

-Digital Frequency Synthesis: scans for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminium,diamonds, water, void & other elements. User can fine adjust the frequency at 1Hz steps.

-Digital Ground Balance: to analyse whatever ground conditions and automatically select and visualize the appropriate waveform to avoid false readings from minerals.

-Automatic Power On to the ground (A.P.O):
On SPECTRA there is no “POWER ON” key. SPECTRA makes a check to the ground conditions, and will turn on automatically only in good conductive ground, that absorbs the signal.SPECTRA needs not any probes, cables, filters, external battery: It is a compact design easy to handle.It detects to all directions. The signal transmits in a 360 degrees width, the user is not limited in one direction.

“GROUND BALANCING” function.

SPECTRA analyses both the soil mineral content & level of wetness,
the result appears as GROUND VALUE identification number, on a scale 00 to 99.This identification number informs the user of the ground type to be scanned.

The advertised long range locators on the market, are nothing else than frequency generators, simple constructions that are not specialized for ground use.

Soils have varying combinations of moisture and minerals.Operating a frequency generator, it’s signal is transmitted on conductive ground but will not penetrate at all on loose ground, or on high mineralized soils user receives false target indications.

The DGB - digital ground balancing feature, was developed for SPECTRA for reliable target indication,to maintain maximum range and stable operation regardless of the ground type.Even further the "SPECTRA track" system, completes the ground balancing accurately, by selecting variable waveforms on the transmit frequency to match the soil.

Select the metal mode and an on screen counter informs when the SPECTRA signal has put enough energy to the ground to start scanning the target.When the counter stops the electromagnetic field is strong enough
and the message “START SCANNING” alerts the operator to pinpoint the target,All other metallic objects in the area are eliminated from SPECTRA, and the desired element absorbed enough energy to make it visible.

whatever the ground SPECTRA can handle it, no matter the minerals”

SPECTRA features a worldwide cutting edge technology invention:
DFS “Digital Frequency Synthesis”. The only long range locator on the market with signal outputfrom a DSP microprocessor, which is fast enough to run 40 million instructions per second,performing corrections to frequency accuracy automatically.

Every metal has its own specific molecular frequency, up to present long range locators were unableto maintain signal stability enough to make visible only the desired target,faults where common practice from minerals and “ghost” targets due to solar and magnetic storms.

TO READ MORE , FOLLOW THIS LINK

http://www.golddetectors.gr/GOLDDETE...CTORS%20EN.HTM

Any Comments , Suggestions , What do you think of this MFD ?

Old 04-14-2009, 01:39 PM

Well, this LRL looks really nice, not the usual Homebrew Garbage.

The "Spectra Signal Receiver" is a pair of Gold plated, shiny
Dowsing Rods

No further Questions.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Götz von Berlichingen View Post
Well, this LRL looks really nice, not the usual Homebrew Garbage.

The "Spectra Signal Receiver" is a pair of Gold plated, shiny
Dowsing Rods

No further Questions.
So? Who among you are smart enough to know that so called "Dowsing Rods" can be used in a physics application to detect, and meter Magnetic Fields?

It appears that electronic engineers through out the world have learned what I have been instructing, and demonstrating for nearly 30 years.

The precedent has been established. The Skeptics don't have a Scientific leg to stand on. All the narrow minded can do is huddle in Carl's little Scientific pretend group and moan, grumble, and complain, about other Electronics people who are intelligent enough to realize that, "WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, CAN BE DONE. Dell
Old 04-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, CAN BE DONE. Dell
Yet again , i would really like to know
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE??
I can´t see any serious discovery seriously related.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
So? Who among you are smart enough to know that so called "Dowsing Rods" can be used in a physics application to detect, and meter Magnetic Fields?

It appears that electronic engineers through out the world have learned what I have been instructing, and demonstrating for nearly 30 years.

The precedent has been established. The Skeptics don't have a Scientific leg to stand on. All the narrow minded can do is huddle in Carl's little Scientific pretend group and moan, grumble, and complain, about other Electronics people who are intelligent enough to realize that, "WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, CAN BE DONE. Dell
There are quite a few proven ways to detect and measure magnetic Fields.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetometer
The Dowsing Rods or L-Rods are not among them.

You are free to believe whatever you want -
and I can be as sceptic as I want.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris_jo View Post
Any Comments , Suggestions , What do you think of this MFD ?
More dowsing rod nonsense.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Guru

Do you reckon it's another Electronics engineer's Scam to make a fast buck? You probably noticed that Carl's occupation, seems to be fraught with electronics people using their credentials to deceive, and rip off trusting consumers with Dowsing Rods.

Since it's impossible for the electronics people designing, manufacturing and selling MFD products to know something about physics that you don't know, and Carl, has proven beyond the shadow of doubt, that a pair of hand held antenna Rods will not detect a magnetic "field", I think Carl, and his Skeptic society cronies, should focus their public attacks on Electronics people. Name them by names, mock them, tell lies about them, make stupid inferences and jokes, try hard to ruin their reputations, and scheme and conspire to put them out of business, without apology.

Least Carl, brands himself a hypocrite for focusing all earlier attacks for 7 years, only on an uneducated Kentucky Hillbilly, with no electronic credentials.

Naw, thats not going to happen from a hippocrite with a giant ego, caught up in the self serving lies of a Skeptic agenda. Right? Dell
Old 04-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Power Module -- This unit's purpose is to power the Antenna Rods. This way the system is not self-potential. By increasing user bio-energy, the power module permits everyone to be a successful user.
Power module... power the antenna rods.... increasing user bio-energy....

Yeah, sure; that's really cutting edge electronics technology isn't it!

What a laugh.

I know a guy who used to wrestle alligators, and didn't know one end of a potentiometer from the other (and still doesn't) - yet he was smart enough to connect a do-nothing little box between two dowsing rods, and sold it to the fools that would buy it, telling them it had nothing at all to do with dowsing and everything to do with electronics.

Now here we are, decades later, and some company(?) connects a power module between two ordinary L-rods and claims it's not dowsing.

Sorry, guys... but What Has Been Done... Has Already Been Done! It didn't work THEN, and it Does Not Work Now!

It's still just dowsing and it's still on a par with throwing Lawn Darts into the air, and if they don't hit you in the head, you can dig where they land, and who knows what you will find.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
It's still just dowsing and it's still on a par with throwing Lawn Darts into the air, and if they don't hit you in the head, you can dig where they land, and who knows what you will find.
It sounds like you tried it, and did get hit in the head.

Quote:

Yeah, sure; that's really cutting edge electronics technology isn't it!
Theseus, your logix is a bit demented. How does a power module, power antenna rods by boosting bio energy?

I can understand the logic of using an antenna power booster to increase reception, but how does that increase Bio Energy?

There are a lot of drinks on the market that claim to increase Bio Energy.

Did you drink one contaminated with Loco Weed? Dell
Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
It sounds like you tried it, and did get hit in the head.

Theseus, your logix is a bit demented. How does a power module, power antenna rods by boosting bio energy?

I can understand the logic of using an antenna power booster to increase reception, but how does that increase Bio Energy?

There are a lot of drinks on the market that claim to increase Bio Energy.

Did you drink one contaminated with Loco Weed? Dell
If you would just take a little time to read more, and less time flying off the handle with your Size 13 firmly in your mouth... trying to put down the "truth-sayers", you would have noted that the QUOTE in my original posting was directly from the site, which is the subject of this thread. It's not something I said, rather it is a claim from the mfgr.

I was merely pointing out that it was nothing new, since you tried to capitalize on that phony idea many decades ago.

Please, Dell, if you are going to drop random postings into a thread - at least try to have them somewhat follow the train of thought.

I know that's asking a lot.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders

Hi Dell,
I am a skeptic of the items you sell on your website. This is not because I am a smart scientist. Actually, I am not very smart. I only know the value of a dollar.

Now I hear you criticizing the engineers and scientists on in this forum who are skeptical because they don't believe dowsing rods with electronics connected will find treasure. --- And you are also saying that other [non-skeptic] electronic engineers through out the world have learned what you have been instructing, and demonstrating for nearly 30 years.

Well these are real fine words. But do they mean anything?
As I said, I am not very smart, but I can usually smell a rip-off before I get burned.

So here is my question:

On your website, you sell long range detecting apparatus, which I see depicted to find US dollars hidden inside a house. Why do you refuse to demonstrate this same gizmoe actually doing what you have it depicted to do? If you have been instructing, and demonstrating long range treasure locators for nearly 30 years, then surely you can demonstrate your own product doing what you say it has done.

After all the years I have been reading your diatribe on this forum, I still have not heard anything that makes any scientific sense from you, nor have I seen anything substantial that shows you have any working products. Sure, we hear stories of your glory in the past.... but nearly every one of those stories is tainted except for the celebrity and animal-handling stories.

So why is it impossible for you to show just one of your products doing what it is supposed to do, and end all the debates. Show all the people who you call scientific pretenders that your X-scan really can find dollar bills hidden in a house right in front of them!

Is it possible that your X-scan cannot do as you depict it to do on your website?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
If you would just take a little time to read more, and less time flying off the handle with your Size 13 firmly in your mouth... trying to put down the "truth-sayers", you would have noted that the QUOTE in my original posting was directly from the site, which is the subject of this thread. It's not something I said, rather it is a claim from the mfgr
Yep, I see the subject of this thread is the new Spekra, the most advanced LRL in the world, and the poster asking for comments, and then emphasis was on Gold Plated L rods, which I replied to.

It seems you are the only one posting on the subject of...
Quote:
which I replied to.

If you didn't want a reply, you should state that in your post. Dell
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yep, I see the subject of this thread is the new Spekra, the most advanced LRL in the world, and the poster asking for comments, and then emphasis was on Gold Plated L rods, which I replied to.

It seems you are the only one posting on the subject of...
which I replied to.

If you didn't want a reply, you should state that in your post. Dell
The quote about the "add-on" power module is directly from their website, so it is directly related to the subject of this thread.

Did you even go to their site and read some of their advertising before you started your diatribe in this thread. Maybe it would be a good idea if you did.

Also, it will be especially interesting to read your reply to J_P, and the questions he has directed towards you.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-15-2009, 02:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
The advertised long range locators on the market, are nothing else than frequency generators, simple constructions that are not specialized for ground use.
COMMENT:
A part of this appears to be an unfounded claim. There is Electroscope, and Mineoro, and others whose powered electronics may generate frequencies unrelated to its function, but are not categorized as Frequency Generators. Of course, they are not specialized for Ground use, is true.

A lot of Spektra's emphasis is placed on Transmitting it's signals through the ground. Personally, I think broadcasting signals through the air is a better media to use, but my own simple Frequency Discriminator can be used either way. Through the air is what I suggest until you are near the target.

Nothing seems to be stated on Spektra's performance, or limitations or what it actually does, so I am left wondering how all the electronic gimmickry. is going to benefit the Treasure Hunter, in the search for buried, or sunken treasure? Dell
Old 04-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
So here is my question:

On your website, you sell long range detecting apparatus, which I see depicted to find US dollars hidden inside a house. Why do you refuse to demonstrate this same gizmoe actually doing what you have it depicted to do? If you have been instructing, and demonstrating long range treasure locators for nearly 30 years, then surely you can demonstrate your own product doing what you say it has done.
Jp,what is there to say? The X-Scan is sold as "Experimental" and folks are free to test it on any thing , and any way they wish. They are also free to comment on it if they wish.

I appreciate and respect customer feedback, good, or bad. Dell

Quote:
Dell, you have created a money monster machine, I have tried the x scan on currency on different locations and circumstances and weather conditions and it has been right on on all tries, I hid a $1 in two different places and when Sandy came in I had her to try to locate it and it took her about 15 min to locate both of them. later that night George Thompson, Sandy's son came in and I had him look for it using the x scan and in about 10 min he had located both targets, the next morning when Cindy came in to work I had her to look for them using the x scan and in about 3 or 4 min she had located both targets, and the amazing thing about it is she had never used any kind of LRL or MFD
Old 04-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Guru

Giving away (or greatly discounted) "paint-roller handle treasure finders" in return for a glowing testimonial can hardly be considered respectful feedback.

Not to mention the fact, Glenn's test was no where near a double-blind protocol.

Why don't you submit your contraption to a real d-b test, conducted by an outside party who has nothing to gain (or lose) by giving an honest report?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Guru

Like I say, the X-Scan, is sold as experimental. Customers pay their money and are entitled to test any way they wish. Dell
Old 04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Like I say, the X-Scan, is sold as experimental. Customers pay their money and are entitled to test any way they wish. Dell
I guess you figure that if you apply the word "experimental" to your paint-roller handle contraption, that act alone somehow exempts you from the law of criminal intent by fraud through willful deception. It does not.

If it is "really" in the stages of a beta test (ie. experimental), then there should be NO cost to those who are wasting their time (and in this case their money) doing your research work for you. In fact, you should be giving them away (FREE), in return for honest feedback!

Once the beta tests are completed, and you can prove through substantiated d-b testing, the device will actually do what you claim (or claim through inference) - then and only then might you be able to legally sell the item as a successful locating device. As it stands today, it performs no better than a bent piece of coat-hanger wire, or tossing lawn darts in the air and then digging a hole where they land.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Guru

Hi Dell

You can use this kind of piece, you found on motor of computer or old VCR, etc.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Jp,what is there to say? The X-Scan is sold as "Experimental" and folks are free to test it on any thing , and any way they wish. They are also free to comment on it if they wish.
Hi Dell,
I cannot find anywhere on your page where it says the X-SCAN is experimental. However, I see where you ask people to Beta test this unit under their own operating conditions. This would imply that it is not ready for public release, as in an Alpha model. Thus, there may be an implication that it is experimental, even though there is nowhere on your page that states it is sold as an experimental model.

Now if we carefully read what you posted on your website, we will see these words you printed:
"The X-SCAN is the best Discrimination I have ever used for locating the combined ingredient of elements contained in paper currency or pharmaceuticals."

So tell us... what convinced you the X-SCAN was the best discrimination you have ever used for finding the combined ingredinets contained in paper currency or pharmaceuticals? Did you find that it discriminated these items more often than other LRLs? If so what were the percentages that the X-SCAN outperformed the competing models? How many tests did you conduct, and what were the circumstances of the test?

Will the X-SCAN locate a pill hidden under one of 10 paper cups when another pill from the same bottle is placed in the sample chamber of the Dell rod included in the combo?

Can you demonstrate the X_Scan discriminating paper currency and pharmaceuticals in front of us so we can see it actually working?

Best wishes,
J_P

Old 04-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Guru

Are you coming to central Florida? Dell
Old 04-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris_jo View Post
SPEKTRA

-Digital Frequency Synthesis: scans for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminium,diamonds, water, void & other elements. User can fine adjust the frequency at 1Hz steps.

-Digital Ground Balance: to analyse whatever ground conditions and automatically select and visualize the appropriate waveform to avoid false readings from minerals.

“GROUND BALANCING” function.

SPECTRA analyses both the soil mineral content & level of wetness,
the result appears as GROUND VALUE identification number, on a scale 00 to 99.This identification number informs the user of the ground type to be scanned.

The DGB - digital ground balancing feature, was developed for SPECTRA for reliable target indication,to maintain maximum range and stable operation regardless of the ground type.Even further the "SPECTRA track" system, completes the ground balancing accurately, by selecting variable waveforms on the transmit frequency to match the soil.

It is a simple and expensive generator. No Ground balance
It has a inner timer so at first 2...3 minutes it display ground scaning, but it give the desired frequency at the probes. It only writes "Ground balance", nothing else
With some words... "Very expensive generator for its ability"

Regards
Old 04-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Are you coming to central Florida? Dell
No, I am sitting in front of my computer looking to see if I can read answers to these questions typed in the forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
So tell us... what convinced you the X-SCAN was the best discrimination you have ever used for finding the combined ingredients contained in paper currency or pharmaceuticals? Did you find that it discriminated these items more often than other LRLs? If so what were the percentages that the X-SCAN outperformed the competing models? How many tests did you conduct, and what were the circumstances of the test?

Will the X-SCAN locate a pill hidden under one of 10 paper cups when another pill from the same bottle is placed in the sample chamber of the Dell rod included in the combo?

Can you demonstrate the X_Scan discriminating paper currency and pharmaceuticals in front of us so we can see it actually working?
Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Come to Central Florida, I will teach you how to use the Rods and trace a target.

Unknown to you, I will bury a target, and place a target sample in the X-Scan chamber.

You will have the opportunity to walk over the property for as long as you wish and guess where the target is buried.

Then you can turn on the X-Scan, wait a couple of minutes, I'll hand you the DellRod, and walk away. You can search, and find the target yourself.

When you have marked the location(s) you can compare your guessing ability with the X-Scan locations.

This is the manner in which I give demonstrations to everyone.

Are you coming to central Florida for a demonstration? Dell
Old 04-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Come to Central Florida, I will teach you how to use the Rods and trace a target.

Unknown to you, I will bury a target, and place a target sample in the X-Scan chamber.

You will have the opportunity to walk over the property for as long as you wish and guess where the target is buried.

Then you can turn on the X-Scan, wait a couple of minutes, I'll hand you the DellRod, and walk away. You can search, and find the target yourself.

When you have marked the location(s) you can compare your guessing ability with the X-Scan locations.

This is the manner in which I give demonstrations to everyone.

Are you coming to central Florida for a demonstration? Dell
Hi Dell,
This sounds like an interesting test. It certainly is not a double blind test, but it may have some value. For example, consider a treasure hunter who thinks there is a treasure nearby in a 200 acre area. Maybe this would give him a better chance than just guessing where it might be before start digging holes. If your LRLs can lead you to within a 20 foot radius of a buried treasure or less, then this could be helpful in treasure hunting. The key word is IF, and also, how reliable it will be in locating the desired kind of treasure, vs trash. The only way to find out is to try it out like you said.

Unfortunately, I am not coming to Central Florida any time soon. But if you happen to be visiting Southern California anywhere between Ventura and the Mexican border, send me a PM and I will be happy to meet with you try it out, then post a professional web page with photos and videos of the testing, and links to all the major treasure forums including this one. If I am impressed with the results, I may even order a list of Omnitron products.

Perhaps there are other readers of this forum who are able to visit Central Florida and see if your LRLs work for them now.

Best wishes,
J_P