LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro Tyon

I just received a call from a member of my team who has got the new TYON Mineoro model.
I asked for a complete report based on my experiences and he will make it.

In preliminary tests, he told me the device picks a gold ring from 1 meter at home easily and the gold plate from 2 meters. It’s much more sensitive than the FG80 and also more stable.
In the beach, he told me that the device is a breeze to use, with stable beepings and able to follow direct to the target. On very humid days, detection decreases and increase in gain is necessary which makes the device erratic.

He used the mod RT Examiner in the beach (I trained this guy to use the RT) and the Tyon confirmed all targets detected by the RT.

I’m waiting for a more detailed report and also the device’s behavior on different metals.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:02 PM

Default mineoro tyon

Why dont they show this new model in their website?
Old 10-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Guru

Default The Tyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I just received a call from a member of my team who has got the new TYON Mineoro model.
I asked for a complete report based on my experiences and he will make it.

In preliminary tests, he told me the device picks a gold ring from 1 meter at home easily and the gold plate from 2 meters. It’s much more sensitive than the FG80 and also more stable.
In the beach, he told me that the device is a breeze to use, with stable beepings and able to follow direct to the target. On very humid days, detection decreases and increase in gain is necessary which makes the device erratic.

He used the mod RT Examiner in the beach (I trained this guy to use the RT) and the Tyon confirmed all targets detected by the RT.

I’m waiting for a more detailed report and also the device’s behavior on different metals.
If its realy true reports this new device is better than NEXUS detector?
We will see...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineorogreece View Post
Why dont they show this new model in their website?
Jim, that's what I wondered too since this model has been launched for quite sometime now.
I was told that the reasons why the site has not being updated yet include Damasio's illness and his often absence from the firm and the device's new layout not being ready yet. My friend's Tyon is inside the FG80 package. But the site will include this soon. Actually the Tyon designation is apparently just a model of the FG80.

Anyway, I will conduct tests with my friend and see if it picks only gold from this distance or other noble metals. If only gold, then besides the evolution in the amplifier stage, they also apparently achieved better filtering.

Now that my team and I suceeded in our LRL system which employs a different and more powerful aproach not related to ionic detection, I'm in the process of redesigning the PDC/Mineoro ionic concept.

What will be new: A redesigned ionic chamber and active receiving section now with direct target excitation.
Regards.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
If its realy true reports this new device is better than NEXUS detector?
We will see...
Morgan,

The NEXUS is just an ordinary aproach MD. Not an ionic/electrostatic LRL. Different animals. No comparisons.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
So it wasn't a proper scientific test then?

Quote:
Morgan,

The NEXUS is just an ordinary aproach MD. Not an ionic/electrostatic LRL. Different animals. No comparisons.
True ... the Nexus is a real metal detector.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Now that my team and I suceeded in our LRL system which employs a different and more powerful aproach not related to ionic detection, I'm in the process of redesigning the PDC/Mineoro ionic concept.

What will be new: A redesigned ionic chamber and active receiving section now with direct target excitation.
Regards.
Huuh??? Are you redesigning a useless ionic chamber??
Old 10-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
True ... the Nexus is a real metal detector.
... employing a real primitive metal detecting aproach.

Maybe you enjoy sweeping your house with a broom.
I don't!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... employing a real primitive metal detecting aproach.

Maybe you enjoy sweeping your house with a broom.
I don't!
Actually it's an approach that works, unlike gluing a calculator to a swivel handle and calling it a detector.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
But to answer your provocation ... in reality I think it's quite the reverse. Scientists have too much imagination. Parallel universes, quantum teleportation, worm holes, time travel, to mention a few.
However, we are now going off topic. There's some danger of getting caught in the dark side.
, indeed,
But i partly disagree: scientist may have imagination, but they often need to get out of their square, wich they cannot as they get too much specialized.
In other words, the human brain is not powerfull enought to take the distance necessary to resolve a whole subject, yet having enought knowledge in any of its ramifications.
I thought getting off topic in this thread is not so important.
regards,
Fred.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
, indeed,
But i partly disagree: scientist may have imagination, but they often need to get out of their square, wich they cannot as they get too much specialized.
In other words, the human brain is not powerfull enought to take the distance necessary to resolve a whole subject, yet having enought knowledge in any of its ramifications.
I thought getting off topic in this thread is not so important.
regards,
Fred.

You're right! I forgot which forum I was in.

But as far as cheap calculators glued to swivel handles are concerned, it's better to stay in the scientific box, and not the pseudo-scientific one.
This ionic idea is touted as a scientific truth, when in fact it is complete nonsense. Don't you think it's strange that the LRL proponents are clamoring for scientific acceptance, but then turn round and knock the scientific process when they fail to get it? The whole thing is just a joke.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Guru

Default The true about mineoro devices

Quote:
Actually it's an approach that works, unlike gluing a calculator to a swivel handle and calling it a detector.
So,my conclusion is Mineoro works.
It as inside the ionic chamber some grames of 24K Gold,so it allways beeping because of the Gold
Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Guru

Default 24K GOLD

Name:  iconos.JPG
Views: 5619
Size:  25.9 KB
Quote:
It as inside the ionic chamber some grames of 24K Gold,so it allways beeping because of the Gold
I´m thinking how many grames of gold,the ICONOS as inside...
Old 10-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If you assume that the Mineoro contains a non-motion metal detector hidden inside, then it could be detecting its own gold in the ionic chamber... except that the signal would be constant and not intermittent. Maybe the gold is loose, and is rolling around in the chamber. A sort of "fools gold".
Old 10-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Guru

Default just lurking

Could this new unit take carl's GOLD?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Could this new unit take carl's GOLD?
It's not a new unit.
Some unfortunate people spent good money on the ICONOS, but when they tried to get their money back, the ICONOS folks had mysteriously vanished.
As you can see from the name - there is a "CON" in ICONOS.

Hmmm... or perhaps you referring the Mineoro Tyon?
Either way - no chance!
Old 10-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
You're right! I forgot which forum I was in. .
Actually i jumped from ...ivconic thread to this one.
Quote:
This ionic idea is touted as a scientific truth, when in fact it is complete nonsense.
At what point does it becomes a complete nonsense? underground ion migration seems possible, then it aparently stops 10cm below ground ...so how sure can we be that ions below ground don´t influence ,say, the magnetic field above ground ,or thet they create some "ionic mirror effect" ?
Old 10-21-2008, 01:23 AM
Administrator

Quote:
In preliminary tests, he told me the device picks ... the gold plate from 2 meters. It’s much more sensitive than the FG80 and also more stable.
Is this "gold plate" the sample included with the unit, like I got with my FG-80? If so, then any ability to detect this plate makes it better than the FG-80, which doesn't detect it at all. I can see the ad now: "Infinitely more sensitive than the FG-80!" Which would also be true of a Radio Shack BFO.

I'll wait for the Missouri Analysis, which I strongly suspect will never ever happen.

- Carl
Old 10-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Attachment 6875
Maybe after few days i will try to open it and i will say what is inside
Old 10-21-2008, 06:33 AM

Sooo, these detectors depend upon an "ionic trail" that can be picked up, right? What about gold that is not too far underground, freshly buried, they should pick this up with no problem, right, if they can detect long range underground on long lost treasures?
If so a documented experiment could be performed to show their usefulness,
right? Or are we going to forever told that only certain conditions they will work?
My guess is these LRL's can't be subjected to any kind of logic at all
!
Sorry, I just couldn't resist this line of reasoning!
Old 10-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Guru

Default The lurker

Quote:
It's not a new unit.
Some unfortunate people spent good money on the ICONOS, but when they tried to get their money back, the ICONOS folks had mysteriously vanished.
As you can see from the name - there is a "CON" in ICONOS.

Hmmm... or perhaps you referring the Mineoro Tyon?
Either way - no chance!
Yes I was thinking about the new box Hung was talking about the Mineoro Tyon can detect a ring at one meter.
Any detector that can pick up a ring at 1 meter or over 36 inch is ready to take $25000 from Carl or better yet go for the million.
I want one after that happens
Old 10-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Yes I was thinking about the new box Hung was talking about the Mineoro Tyon can detect a ring at one meter.
Any detector that can pick up a ring at 1 meter or over 36 inch is ready to take $25000 from Carl or better yet go for the million.
I want one after that happens
Let me clear up some few things here:

1 - The LRL system my team and I developed has nothing to do with RT Examiner except that it features one aspect of T-R detection. It has no calculator, small box or swivel. It's a totally electronic device, relatively big and comprises of two parts. It's not an ionic/electrostatic device and it has much more range than those devices. We are soon going for a new phase with soil imaging visualizations ahead of GPR tehcnology which I hope to happen next year. Not because of technical dificulties, but simply due to lack of time. The 'brains' in our team is the most busy person in the world.

2 - The Tyon needs more testing and as soon as I have time I will try to conduct them. I have my team spread all over Brazil for prospections and right now I have only cell phone comunication with the person who is using it.
Prior to Tyon, we had to meet certain weather and ionic conditions to achieve gold detection. It seems the Tyon is easier to use and deals better with high humidity and less than 20% of ionic emissions.
I'm also developing a new ionic/electrostatic device based on PDC/FG80 that I hope to be even better than the Tyon itself and any detector of this kind to date.

3 - I have never been and never will be obsecessed with Carl's challenge or whatever one which might appear.
I always told here this is balloney and just a marketing trick to promote himself. I don't need this challenge or anybody's and will not waste my time with those nonsenses.

PS. The RT Examiner with calculator glued just like it is now works. I always told that. Before I see one, I thought it would not work. When I saw it did, I studied it. And I learned.
The only thing is that the swivel part might raise discussions if the movement is done by hand, mind, wind, sprits, etc. But the weak magnetic force is there and the scientific explanation in RT's site is mostly correct.
What amazes me most is that some figures here who claim themselves to be 'technical' just can't understand what is happening in the RT's case and doom themselves to remain in the dark dign of middle age thinkings.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Attachment 6875
You no need much gold. 0.5 gram is OK.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I have never been and never will be obsecessed with Carl's challenge or whatever one which might appear.
I always told here this is balloney and just a marketing trick to promote himself. I don't need this challenge or anybody's and will not waste my time with those nonsenses.
The only reason you have no interest in either Carl's or Randi's challenge is because you have no chance of success. Your LRL simply does not function when subjected to double-blind testing. Anyone with even a modicum of scientific knowledge would then conclude that it's a trick of the mind. Hopefully one day you will remove the blinkers and return to doing something more productive.

Quote:
PS. The RT Examiner with calculator glued just like it is now works. I always told that. Before I see one, I thought it would not work. When I saw it did, I studied it. And I learned.
Actually, you learned nothing. You may have studied the RT Examiner, but your blinkered approach has blinded you to the obvious. The RT is a piece of junk, except for the calculator, which could be removed and put to a more practical use.

Quote:
The only thing is that the swivel part might raise discussions if the movement is done by hand, mind, wind, sprits, etc. But the weak magnetic force is there and the scientific explanation in RT's site is mostly correct.
There is no scientific explanation on the RT's site that makes any sense. I think you meant to say "pseudo-scientific" explanation.

Quote:
What amazes me most is that some figures here who claim themselves to be 'technical' just can't understand what is happening in the RT's case and doom themselves to remain in the dark dign of middle age thinkings.
In fact, we understand only too well what is happening in the RT's case. You don't even have to be "technical" to see that it's a scam.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The LRL system my team and I developed has nothing to do with RT Examiner except that it features one aspect of T-R detection.
Are you pretending that the RT Examiner utilizes T-R detection?

Quote:
I have never been and never will be obsecessed with Carl's challenge or whatever one which might appear. I always told here this is balloney and just a marketing trick to promote himself.
Why would I need to "promote" myself? With LRLs, all I'm saying is, "Show Me." It's a scandalous concept.

- Carl