LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Guru

Default First artificial telepathy

Scientists have recorded the brainwaves of a person then sent the "message" to another person. The receiving person could see some flashing lights in their peripheral vision and had only a 15% failure rate.

Of course this is not completely new. EEG experiments have long known that people can receive telepathic info. One experiment had a dozen or so receivers hooked up to EEG's. When the person sent the telepathic message one or two people got it relatively close but the other ten or so said they received nothing. When their EEG recordings were examined it was found that every one of the receivers showed a response at the same exact moment as the message was sent.

This is why I say much of what people call dowsing or map dowsing is nothing more than telepathy because they have someone (particularly those emotionally close to them) hide the test target. They think they dowsed it but really all they did was pick up a telepathic message. Then they think they can dowse. My opinion that is fraud to misrepresent oneself. Of course with the internet that is very normal.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Guru

Maybe. Maybe another "scientific" scam for money:

http://www.skepticreport.com/sr/?p=508
Old 09-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Guru

You might want to read up on this. Actually I think you need some kind of attitude adjustment. You know those damned negative emotions really do blind a person to the truth.

Sorry, don't have a link, just do a search for "telepathic emails".
Old 09-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Guru

If time is really relative to our sense apparatus, then images of hidden treasure and buried things actor guesses still exist in ether, and one with telepathic gift can read from this eternal info out of our every-days dimensions.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Mind-Myste...thic-Abilities
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Guru

It's a bit ironic that many many on this forum have electronics education but I guess most people do not realize the significance of this experiment. This is like a Rosetta Stone for the mind. Next step should be to hook up an L-rod user and create a library of responses very similar to what they do with the artificial limbs. Call it the i-rod.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Guru

It would be great to decipher standing etherized info wave from past about hidden treasure, by help of telepathy and ten collect treasures by help of telekinesis:

http://www.livescience.com/28119-telekinesis.html