LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Banned

Default New SUB FORUM

I propose a new sub forum. Well away from everyone who is into electronic kind lrl. To me they should go back to geotech1 as they are just electronic detectors with nothing new except for explanations for above ground radar. I have not seen any decent desighn that penetrates the ground enough to warrant investigation.

For me i like basics in mechanical instruments that penetrate the ground well beond what a simple coil can do. Some of these mechanical machines can be reproduced in electronic format, as there are charges of electrification involved, but the basics is a mechanical instrument that finds precious metals at depth beyond a coil. That to me is a true LRL.

rgds
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
I propose a new sub forum. Well away from everyone who is into electronic kind lrl. To me they should go back to geotech1 as they are just electronic detectors with nothing new except for explanations for above ground radar. I have not seen any decent desighn that penetrates the ground enough to warrant investigation.

For me i like basics in mechanical instruments that penetrate the ground well beond what a simple coil can do. Some of these mechanical machines can be reproduced in electronic format, as there are charges of electrification involved, but the basics is a mechanical instrument that finds precious metals at depth beyond a coil. That to me is a true LRL.

rgds
Who are those machines???? do you know one .... at geotech1???

Regards
Old 01-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Guru

Quote:

rgds
This website and all the sub-forums are open to anyone who wants to join in the discussion, even people who understand evil stuff like science.
Here are some outstanding dowsing forums where you can go which are not infested with annoying scientific folks:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/
http://diviningmind.com/dowsing-forum/
http://forum.britishdowsers.org/
http://treasureworks.com/forums/80-d...ysical-dowsing
http://www.dowsingcommunity.net/viewforum.php?f=3

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Who are those machines???? do you know one .... at geotech1???

Regards
Hi Geo,
The machines Mr. Devil is talking about are his dowsing contraptions.
See below for one of the machines he talks about:

Here is Mr. Devil's start to a electrical style vortex cannon

Yes, Mr. Devil uses circuits that you can find from Geotech forum.
See below for the circuit he shows he will use -- it was designed by a Geotech electronic engineer named Chemelec.
You can find this circuit on Chemelec's website posted here: http://www3.telus.net/chemelec/Proje...l/Car-Coil.htm

We see many of Chemelec's metal detector posts in Geotech, and his website has metal detector plans which he designed.
Why does Mr. Devil use circuits from a Geotech electronic engineer?
Very strange.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-25-2013, 06:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,

See below for the circuit he shows he will use -- it was designed by a Geotech electronic engineer named Chemelec.
You can find this circuit on Chemelec's website posted here: http://www3.telus.net/chemelec/Proje...l/Car-Coil.htm

We see many of Chemelec's metal detector posts in Geotech, and his website has metal detector plans which he designed.
Very strange.

Best Wishes,
J_P

I know Gary Chemelec many years ago...

Regards
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
I know Gary Chemelec many years ago...

Regards
Yes, he is a good engineer, and he has many circuits and projects on his web page,
He also makes many posts in Geotech forum even still today.
The circuit Mr. Devil is using from his web page was to make an electric fence to ,keep animals away from his garden.
They feel the electricity, then they don/t come to eat his plants on the other side of the fence.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Guru

Also this circuit is very good for fishing at rivers: Lol:, but there is big problem with the fish scion!!!!

Regards
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Also this circuit is very good for fishing at rivers: Lol:, but there is big problem with the fish scion!!!!

Regards
Did you try it Geo ? I think more power is needed ?
What is "fish scion" ?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Did you try it Geo ? I think more power is needed ?
What is "fish scion" ?
No need more power. The only that need is high voltage.
You have two wooden or plastic rods. In each one put one end of the transformer. Keep the rods in water at distance 0.5 ... 1 meter between them and proceed. The fishes stun and comes to the surface of the water for a few minutes. Unfortunately it kills the fry of fish (who would later become fishes). I tried it before 30 years once....
Old 01-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Banned

Yes it works, we use it here to kill Carp as they are an introduced pest. Another way is to wack the water with a thin wire, this sends a shock wave out and stuns the fish. A friend from Poland told me that in Poland women make rope from marijuana plant. They take the stems to the river to hit with rocks before platting the fibres. The fish downstream are all very happy and float to the top.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,

Very strange.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Q! JP IS POSTING ELECTRONIC STUFF HERE! That's jumping the fence.

Please kindly delete his post and tell him to take his dolly and play elsewhere.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
No need more power. The only that need is high voltage.
You have two wooden or plastic rods. In each one put one end of the transformer. Keep the rods in water at distance 0.5 ... 1 meter between them and proceed. The fishes stun and comes to the surface of the water for a few minutes. Unfortunately it kills the fry of fish (who would later become fishes). I tried it before 30 years once....
Thanks Geo !
Yes i know it kills without discrimination, but it is good to know...

Quote:
Yes it works, we use it here to kill Carp as they are an introduced pest. Another way is to wack the water with a thin wire, this sends a shock wave out and stuns the fish. A friend from Poland told me that in Poland women make rope from marijuana plant. They take the stems to the river to hit with rocks before platting the fibres. The fish downstream are all very happy and float to the top.
I believe rope was made from a slightly different variety of hemp, but it may have some similar principles