LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Guru

Default Geophysical Electrophony

It's time to rub some skeptics' nose in it, again. This one I first found an article about Antonio Meucci and his "telephony" where he held some wires in his mouth and was able to hear a voice coming through the wires. This lead me to the geophysical electrophony, where things like "aluminum foil, thin wires (like L-rods), pine needles, wire-framed glasses can act as suitable transducers", what they call "natural sources of electromagnetic perception". People have heard meteors, earthquakes, auroras, lightning, etc. Of course locating with L-rods uses the magnetic component and not nearly as powerful.

http://www.bionity.com/en/encycloped...ry_effect.html
Old 11-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

Of course locating with L-rods uses the magnetic component and not nearly as powerful.
Basically all this is not about speculative philosophy how it have to be explained.

It is at first about question if it work (can proven detect something) or not.

If thing repeatable proven work as LRL, then we can try to explain its scientifical basis.

If we cannot prove that things work at all, then it is not worth a single word about.

Dreams, speculations and intended deceptions can not be considered as evidence.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Guru

You skeptics like to say things like "The L-rods do nothing." I admit they do nothing for you because you don't know how to use them. I'm here to say you are guilty of the same thing you accuse me of--you have no proof.

When I say you skeptics are pompous, it's because you put on a facade that you are somehow knowledgable of something you have no experience with. I have zero respect for that. I believe in hard work, not the attitude that you are so superior that you are entitled to learn in twenty minutes without getting into the trenches. You guys all want people to believe you are skilled in electronics, but I have not seen anyone get out their frequency generator and learn to use the rods. I know it's because you think you are so important you don't want anyone to see you fail. That's all in your imagination. I'm here to say you have failed. You can stick your head in the sand until all that's showing are the soles of your shoes and...
Old 11-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
You skeptics like to say things like "The L-rods do nothing." I admit they do nothing for you because you don't know how to use them. I'm here to say you are guilty of the same thing you accuse me of--you have no proof.

When I say you skeptics are pompous, it's because you put on a facade that you are somehow knowledgable of something you have no experience with. I have zero respect for that. I believe in hard work, not the attitude that you are so superior that you are entitled to learn in twenty minutes without getting into the trenches. You guys all want people to believe you are skilled in electronics, but I have not seen anyone get out their frequency generator and learn to use the rods. I know it's because you think you are so important you don't want anyone to see you fail. That's all in your imagination. I'm here to say you have failed. You can stick your head in the sand until all that's showing are the soles of your shoes and...
Hi Mike(Mont).
Why are you spreading more false information?

Do you have some evidence that I like to say your L-rods do nothing?
If so, then show me a link to where I posted "The L-rods do nothing."
If you can't show this evidence, then stop spreading more lies!

Mike(Mont) has been observed to spread false information in this forum, much of which he knew was false when he posted it:
1. Mike(Mont) lies: "To be fair to Vernell Electronics, I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them".
Mike knew all along it was built by Vernell because Dell told him it was in a thread where Mike(Mont) was posting... http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...815#post138815

2. Mike(Mont) spreads false information describing the Lockheed Magnelink transmitter/receiver: "I have to say I have a hard time believing anyone studied in electronics does not know about this. So either you are stupid or a bunch of liars. Either way it does not say much for any of you...
...This technology has been around for over a hundred years and is referred to as ground radio".
The facts that the inventor disclosed describe his Magnelink transmitter as ordinary ULF radio transmissions, not ground radio... http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...02#post=138502

3. Mike(Mont) lies again: "...I did not say stupid and liar anyway". http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...stcount=138332
We can read how this is an outright lie here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18296

It appears Mike(Mont) was spreading the false information.
I have shown the proof in the links above Mike(Mont).

For the record I think dowsing rods do something.
I think they give you hours of fun during your meditations.
Maybe I think the wrong thing, but this is actually what I think after reading your posts in this forum for many years.
I also think you cannot dowse or operate an LRL successfully.
I think you cannot demonstrate your dowsing rods or LRLs to work to locate treasure that you don't know where is hidden.
This is another opinion I became convinced of after watching your posts in this forum for years.

Mike(Mont):
Can you show some evidence I am wrong about this?
Or can you only spread more lies and false information?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Guru

There are many articles published on this, but if you are a skeptic then it's never enough.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~ddcsk1/bibliog.htm
Old 11-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
There are many articles published on this, but if you are a skeptic then it's never enough.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~ddcsk1/bibliog.htm

Events within meteorites and auroras can not be compared with events within gold coins in soil.

First one events are easy detectable with proper devices on remote basis and then converted in sound (or magic song if you wish). All explained by science and documented.

Second one events, if even existent, cannot be detectable with today known devices on remote basis, so we cannot hear "sound" of gold coin in soil.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Guru

Using an LRL is probably not going to have as much energy as a meteor, or earthquake, or lighnting strike (all from a distance), but I could be wrong. That's where the meditation and learned awareness come into play. That's why they call it sensing the subtle energies. And to correct you, it is not the gold coin, it is the field surrounding the coin and the magnetic component of the frequency generator signal that creates the resonance. Of course you wouldn't know because you never learned. And to repeat Christopher Hills (paraphrased), Second hand knowledge on this subject is like reason to a mindless fool. I'm not here to try to convince you hardcore pseudoskeptics, I post this info so honest people might learn there is more to it than the deception you guys spew.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
...Second hand knowledge on this subject is like reason to a mindless fool. I'm not here to try to convince you hardcore pseudoskeptics, I post this info so honest people might learn there is more to it than the deception you guys spew.
Is "honest" above a common synonym for "gullible"?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 11-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Well, if they believe some skeptic who uses deception, has never learned, never experienced, who uses emotional arguments instead of facts, etc., like some magician and his life partner, then maybe they are, but it's really more of just being misinformed. Like I said, people with prestige have the power to manipulate others.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well, if they believe some skeptic who uses deception, has never learned, never experienced, who uses emotional arguments instead of facts, etc., like some magician and his life partner, then maybe they are, but it's really more of just being misinformed. Like I said, people with prestige have the power to manipulate others.
Hi Mike(Mont),

I am skeptical about the things you are saying.
But I showed you an argument above that is purely facts.
You can read the links that show where you have been posting false information in the forum.
The words you posted are historical facts that you cannot erase from your posts like you do at other forums.

Either you posted false information or you didn't.
We can all read where you posted false information.
No emotional displays can change what it a fact or not a fact.

Can you show us where is the deception in the links to your posts above?
Can you show us some evidence that you did not post that false information in the links I showed above?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-30-2011, 01:36 AM
Guru

Well, after thinking it over I am certain that an MFD does have more power than a distant meteor, lightning strike, or earthquake. I own a VLF receiver and lightning strikes are tiny pops and crackles. Never heard a meteor on it or an earthquake. An MFD transmitter has a lot more volume. So yes, the L-rods are going to respond much more than from distant natural sources, no question about it. If you don't like the facts, it's your sickness and I don't want any part of your disease.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well, after thinking it over I am certain that an MFD does have more power than a distant meteor, lightning strike, or earthquake. I own a VLF receiver and lightning strikes are tiny pops and crackles. Never heard a meteor on it or an earthquake. An MFD transmitter has a lot more volume. So yes, the L-rods are going to respond much more than from distant natural sources, no question about it. If you don't like the facts, it's your sickness and I don't want any part of your disease.
And, exactly how do you plan on validating you claims? I call balderdash, and say you are simply posting crap, in a lame attempt to bolster your bull**** claims

Validate your claims with reliable references. Otherwise, you are the same fraudulent manufacturer we've all come to know, who's word/post is as worthless as the claims.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Guru

I put proof up here and all the pseudo-skeptics can try to do is ridicule it. Just goes to show that they are not only insincere, but have the inferiority complex, cannot admit the truth.

FUNNY THING IS COLIN KEAY IN THE FOUNDER OF THE AUSTRAILIAN SKEPTICS GROUP!!!

I guess all you randi-lovers are jealous. At least this guy is for real, not some phony fraud with a chip on his shoulder like your hero. Never has it been clearer to me the meaning of "Birds of a feather flock together."

And Colin Keay has quite a list of honors.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~ddcsk1
Old 12-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

I guess all you randi-lovers are jealous.

We will be jealous after you take his offered million dollar.

Don't forget, this is fair money, you do not need to scam anyone with fraudulent devices.

There is only a little problem - you need to have LRL that can detect something in real, not only in false claim.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I put proof up here and all the pseudo-skeptics can try to do is ridicule it. Just goes to show that they are not only insincere, but have the inferiority complex, cannot admit the truth.

FUNNY THING IS COLIN KEAY IN THE FOUNDER OF THE AUSTRAILIAN SKEPTICS GROUP!!!

I guess all you randi-lovers are jealous. At least this guy is for real, not some phony fraud with a chip on his shoulder like your hero. Never has it been clearer to me the meaning of "Birds of a feather flock together."

And Colin Keay has quite a list of honors.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~ddcsk1
Mike - your modus operandi appears to consist of initially attacking skeptics with a torrent of nonsense verbage, followed by a link to some equally nonsense theory or pseudo-scientific idea. If you want to present an idea here, however outlandish, then please try to do so without the accompanying rant.

By the way, you will note that I used the term "skeptic", and not your incorrect "pseudo-skeptic" terminology. As I've no idea what the term "pseudo-skeptic" is supposed to infer, I looked it up on your preferred source of information - wikipedia - and found it to mean:

"Pseudoskepticism (or pseudoscepticism) refers to arguments which use scientific-sounding language to disparage or refute given beliefs, theories, or claims, but which in fact fail to follow the precepts of conventional scientific skepticism."

which is clearly a feeble [pseudo-scientific?] attempt to twist the "pseudo" concept back onto the skeptics. Nice try, but no cigar.

There is absolutely no need to post pejorative remarks against skeptics, as our responses are firmly based in the real world using established scientific ideas. Finally, I do not see any connection between the work of Dr Colin Keay and your dowsing activities. or is this another poor attempt to lend credence to your outlandish ideas?
Old 12-04-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Quote:
I guess that means the answer is yes.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 12-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Guru

It's just absurd to try to have any kind of discussion with someone who refuses to learn. I've posted some good links here in the hopes you guys could understand that it is possible, but you have no intentions of even considering the possiblilities. Colin Keay is a real skeptic. I am a skeptic. You guys are pseudo-skeptics, biased beyond belief. Don't you understand that is not intelligent? That is the height of ignorance. I'll try it again, get the book "Supersensonics", read it and do the experiments. That book is absolutely fabulous and has a wealth of information beyond your dreams. I realize it is way over your head but if you learn, it will start to make sense.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It's just absurd to try to have any kind of discussion with someone who refuses to learn. I've posted some good links here in the hopes you guys could understand that it is possible, but you have no intentions of even considering the possiblilities. Colin Keay is a real skeptic. I am a skeptic. You guys are pseudo-skeptics, biased beyond belief. Don't you understand that is not intelligent? That is the height of ignorance. I'll try it again, get the book "Supersensonics", read it and do the experiments. That book is absolutely fabulous and has a wealth of information beyond your dreams. I realize it is way over your head but if you learn, it will start to make sense.
Mike - you are using terms that you do not properly understand. The term "pseudo-skeptic" refers to someone who uses pseudo-scientific arguments to refute theories or beliefs of which they are skeptical. What is it you are skeptical of? As far as I can ascertain from your posts, you are willing to believe some of the most outlandish theories that others would simply laugh at. Where is the skepticism in that? If it is conventional science that you are skeptical of, then your explanations and theories supporting dowsing make you a pseudo-skeptic - not a skeptic. No wonder your posts give the impression of someone who is horribly confused. Forget about the "Supersensonics " book - it is about The Science [sic] of Radiational Paraphysics - which is just another way of saying "Psychical Research". It's complete nonsense.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It's just absurd to try to have any kind of discussion with someone who refuses to learn.
Mike, I've said many many times that I am eager to see you demonstrate any ability to do what you say you can do. I am willing to be proven wrong. You have refused each and every time. What else am I supposed to conclude, except that you are just a talker? All these theories you like to drone on about ain't worth squat if you can't even make a dowsing rod work. And I'm convinced you can't.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Guru

I know some people do not want to spend the time and energy to read the book, that's why I have also suggested you get a frequency generator or a low cost MFD unit like Vernell Electronics sells. I admit these are old technology and there are better units available, but the price is quite a bit more and this way you can see how you like it and get an idea of how to. Of course if you are interested in locating, that book is the best one available. You can spend years working with all the info there.

One thing I would caution you is to make sure you read every word carefully. It is very easy to skip over important details. You can't read it like a novel and expect to understand the concepts--you have to do the experiments until you understand. Much of the info is hidden between the lines and he doesn't describe things well for someone with poor reading or locating skills. I know I have had trouble with quite a bit of it. His IQ must be off the charts. You gotta be at the top of your game or else it will fly right over your head. The people who think they know it all will miss the most if not all of it.

I realize most LRL equipment does not have the proper instructions. I think most manufacturers expect the people to already know how to use a locator. As I have said, you need some form of meditation so you can filter the outside influences and develop an awareness of your body's response. These skills require a few weeks of daily practice, maybe more if you learn on your own. The same mistakes people make with meditation will prevent you from using a locator properly. And wishful thinking is probably the biggest obstacle. You have to be like a judge and not lean to your bias. I realize all skeptics expect the LRL to work without any skills from the user. This shows their ignorance.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
I know some people do not want to spend the time and energy to read the book, that's why I have also suggested you get a frequency generator or a low cost MFD unit like Vernell Electronics sells. I admit these are old technology and there are better units available, but the price is quite a bit more and this way you can see how you like it and get an idea of how to. Of course if you are interested in locating, that book is the best one available. You can spend years working with all the info there.

One thing I would caution you is to make sure you read every word carefully. It is very easy to skip over important details. You can't read it like a novel and expect to understand the concepts--you have to do the experiments until you understand. Much of the info is hidden between the lines and he doesn't describe things well for someone with poor reading or locating skills. I know I have had trouble with quite a bit of it. His IQ must be off the charts. You gotta be at the top of your game or else it will fly right over your head. The people who think they know it all will miss the most if not all of it.

I realize most LRL equipment does not have the proper instructions. I think most manufacturers expect the people to already know how to use a locator. As I have said, you need some form of meditation so you can filter the outside influences and develop an awareness of your body's response. These skills require a few weeks of daily practice, maybe more if you learn on your own. The same mistakes people make with meditation will prevent you from using a locator properly. And wishful thinking is probably the biggest obstacle. You have to be like a judge and not lean to your bias. I realize all skeptics expect the LRL to work without any skills from the user. This shows their ignorance.
Hahahahahaaa
Why should we spend money for a Vernell MFD locator when we saw what good it did you to use one?
You can't make a MFD work, or even a dowsing rod work.

If we do as you tell us to do, then we practice as you have, why should we think this can lead to us locating buried things?
Will we waste a lot of time and money practicing, but find we are not able to dowse or locate hidden things with the Vernell locator any more than you can?
Will we become bitter old men who can only make rants and insults against people who ask us to prove we locate hidden treasures?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Mike, you're refusing to acknowledge the elephant in the room. You can't do it. You know it, and everyone else knows it.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Guru

The stench around here is worse than the cross between a skunk and a stink bug who had kids that worked cleaning porta-pottys at a chilli festival.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
The stench around here is worse than the cross between a skunk and a stink bug who had kids that worked cleaning porta-pottys at a chilli festival.
Hmmm, did you cut the cheese?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda