LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Guru

Default For all you stupid skeptics (or liars)

I have to say I have a hard time believing anyone studied in electronics does not know about this. So either you are stupid or a bunch of liars. Either way it does not say much for any of you. I call this place a den or thieves but it could also be called a brood of vipers or snake den. Don't waste your time giving me a warning because I don't read your posts.

This technology has been around for over a hundred years and is referred to as ground radio.

Note it says low power. Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura. So go ahead and make your stupid remarks how it can't possibly work. I'll just sit back and laugh at how riduculously biased you are.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...eers_deve.html
Old 10-25-2011, 04:57 PM

Dude, your a peace of work unto your own.

Your better then day time TV! LOL

What does that article have to do with the price of Yak Butter in China?

Old 10-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I have to say I have a hard time believing anyone studied in electronics does not know about this. So either you are stupid or a bunch of liars. Either way it does not say much for any of you. I call this place a den or thieves but it could also be called a brood of vipers or snake den. Don't waste your time giving me a warning because I don't read your posts.
Well that's not very nice, is it?
You start off your topic with an abusive title, and then continue the abuse in what I could only call a "rant". Why are you always so defensive? Or perhaps, like Hung, you're trying to test the limits.

Quote:
This technology has been around for over a hundred years and is referred to as ground radio.
Yes ... I've already seen this, and expect nearly everyone else here has seen it as well. Please try to keep up.

Quote:
Note it says low power. Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura. So go ahead and make your stupid remarks how it can't possibly work. I'll just sit back and laugh at how riduculously biased you are.
But not quite as ridiculous as your own comments. This has absolutely nothing to do with your MFD pseudo-scientific nonsense. About as much as it has to do with Homefire's Chinese Yak butter, or the price of tinned tomatoes.

You are horribly confused.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

First of all i suggest administrators to rename or delete title of this topic, because it is direct offend to all of us here.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:51 PM

May I suggest, MONTS RANT?
Old 10-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Guru

I can't figger it out.
Is Mike(Mont) saying the Lockheed Magnelink transmitter/receiver system is related to dowisng/LRL?

Lemme see.... "Yes, it requires a bigger antenna than a Molecular Frequency Discrimiinator (MFD) and a filtering system, but the human body has it's own very sensitive detection system known as the human energy field or what some call the aura".

So if I got it figgered out right, the human body "aura" does the work of very sensitive detection, filtering out external noises, and tuning only the signal you decide you want to hear. And we really don't need to spend millions on sophisticated filtered magnetic VLF transmitters and receivers on account of it is an unnecessary expense to duplicate communication from the effect of "aura".

Interesting.
I wonder why Lockheed spent all those millions to develop a transmitter and receiver when trapped miners could simply use their "aura" to tell folks up above when they have a problem and need help? Maybe Lockheed engineers saw too many miners trapped to believe their "aura" could allow them to send messages, or that "aura" even existed?

If this topic is to be renamed, I might suggest "The Mike(Mont) Show"
I find it entertaining.
I would think we could also graft any new topics he opens into this thread too,
so we can find all the Mike(Mont) episodes in one place without needing to search for them.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Guru

Ehehe, the title works for sure, look how we are all here comenting a blind nonsense ofensive post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ehehe, the title works for sure, look how we are all here comenting a blind nonsense ofensive post
Exactly!
This is what this forum needs.

We have too much serious arguments, and it is good to have some comedy.
Already the "Dell's Complaints" re-runs seem old and we have no new episodes for entertainment. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11824

I think the making of a new pilot titled "The Mike(Mont) Show" would get lots of viewers and be a hit in this forum.
When you are tired of making serious posts to anwer real questions, you can visit "The Mike(Mont) Show" for the latest laughs.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Mike, all the theories in the world don't change the fact that you can't do squat. You can't even dowse! Ask me again to pay you $2500 to watch you fail... that's just funny every time.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Guru

Looking how Carl remains cool .... i feel much ashamed!
Few minutes before i wrote really offensive post on crackpot's account!
Sort of answer to his title here.
I was thinking; "Why,the hell, should i remain cool and calm and let that stupid fool to effuse offends like that!?"
But than i changed my mind and edited that post, simply because i remembered (so many times) Carl's and Qiaozhi's cool and sobriety at similar situations.
People! (Carl and Qiaozhi) i really admire your unbelievable patience!
Congratulations!
Man have really much to learn from You!
Cheers!

Old 10-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Mike's got nothing, and he knows he's got nothing. So his only recourse is to insult us. That's it, game over. Returning the insults to him serves no useful purpose and cheapens the debate. Don't go there. If you want endless sniping and playground name-calling, there's plenty of that garbage on TNet. It's pathetic.

Mike, remember that, unlike TNet, you can't un-say what you say here. There is no Delete My Posts button.

Also Mike, I've decided that I will pay you to see you fail. Not $2500 mind you, but I'll treat you to a tasty dinner at a restaurant. If you win (and take my $25,000) then you have to treat me to dinner, as I'll be too poor to afford it.
Old 10-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Guru

Unhappy

Pity, for a moment (on other topic) i started to believe that it can be talked and debated on reasonable and fair level...
Seems not...
Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Maybe, like a badly behaved little boy, Mike needs to go and sit on the naughty step for a while.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Administrator

Nah, Mike's fine, he just needs to work out his negative energy.

Mike, there's a great book on positive thinking you ought to read....
Old 10-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Maybe, like a badly behaved little boy, Mike needs to go and sit on the naughty step for a while.
Lack of arguments seems is unbearable for some people.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Nah, Mike's fine, he just needs to work out his negative energy.

Mike, there's a great book on positive thinking you ought to read....
I can understand Mike...
Sure, most detectorists and LRL users do not get rich from their treasure hunting attempts.
Most consider it only a hobby so they are not disappointed if the hobby does not make them rich.
But when you feel defeated and you just can't get ahead no matter how much treasure hunting you do, it is time to take inventory of your assets.

If you happen to be one of those gifted people who can actually dowse or use an LRL successfully, then you could at least get a free dinner to offset the high cost of living.
But why settle for free dinner when you can use your dowsing/LRL skills to win $25,000?

It seems to me this would solve the poverty situation, as well as to establish some bragging rights that nobody could deny.
And even if you couldn't make the LRL work, at least you get a free dinner.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Guru

Wow!
I had never seen so many feathers flying all over in the henhouse in all my years in this forum.
Congratulations Mike! You're the man!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Wow!
I had never seen so many feathers flying all over in the henhouse in all my years in this forum.
I just wanted to point on you Hung!
I was thinking to point you as an good example how people can still argue but without hard feelings and name calling...
at least i do remember you as such person (haven't followed RS topics for very long time and therefore am not sure if you changed your behavior in meantime?).
But, in case you haven't changed in meantime, than i suggest you to keep up the same level.
Simply because there is no need to act so stupid as Mike did.
If we don't agree on this things as dowsing and RS - doesn't mean we have to hate and kill each other... hopefully!
Cheers!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Wow!
"Feathers flying" (Mike's feathers will fly out for sure) not because he offered some strong arguments, on contrary; just because he is acting indeed very stupid.
Name calling, offending, acting so stupid and backward - will always provoke strong response from others.
Any doubts abut that? Don't think so.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
But, in case you haven't changed in meantime, than i suggest you to keep up the same level.
Too late.
Sorry.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:34 AM

Default A lot less noise on Tnet now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
If you want endless sniping and playground name-calling, there's plenty of that garbage on TNet. It's pathetic.

Mike, remember that, unlike TNet, you can't un-say what you say here. There is no Delete My Posts button.
There is a lot less noise on Tnet since SWR was banned over there!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Guru

Quote:

ground radio ? yes , of course... but you must explain from WHERE arrives the radio signal and its frequency and modulation kind, cause most of LRL circuits are passive receiver devices and have no transmitter

also you have to explain what's the mixup of "aura" thing with that: ground radio it's a known fact and it's used in e.g. time signals in the LF band BUT when you ask people like Esteban or Morgan about if they are looking for time signals in LRL they do not say , the do not explain and you too

I remember that many times Esteban posted a picture with a drawing of an early fisher experiment on metal detecting, where a transmitter and a receiver where used, and the transmitter antenna aimed in a way that the buried target reflected then the incoming electromagnetic waves to the receiver BUT asked also in that case about the time signal stations he did not answer!

you know... we could also say here that you guys play with time signals and passive receivers LRLs work ( ) detecting that incoming time signal LF waves reflected by the conductive buried target , but it's really that way that happens ?

don't you think that people with SOLID electronic and rf understanding can not even replicate these things but test them as expected and find these DON'T work as LRL people reported ?

so... who's the stupid here... ? who does belive in something that fails and don't work in practice or who can fully replicate such stuff, test , find that it doesn't work as reported and tell you without problems ?

think about

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Guru

Default Thanks, Mike!

Quote:

You guys who have been complaining about Mike's insults, stop whining and start laughing. They're good entertainment.

And Mike (sorry, I know you don't read "skeptic" posts), thanks for that link. I was working with that kind of technology back in the late 80's to early 90's. Due to limitations on time and money it never got close to commercialization but it was a lot of fun. One of the things I did was to turn a TW-6 into a VLF SSB voice system. Another thing (which was much easier) was I turned a TW-6 into a WWVB receiver.

Another kind of technology I developed was a self synchronously demodulated ULF BPSK earth current system. It was commercialized as a sheath fault locator, but I demoed it as a through-the-dirt data communications device.

So, anyway, it's good to read that a company that has money to invest in underground communication is actually working toward commercialization of it.

Of course none of that has anything to do with LRL's.

--Dave J.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Guru

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2412122/earthcomms
Old 10-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Guru

Hi Mike.

Don't you spend your time trying to convince skeptics??