Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Guru

Exclamation Antenna paradoxon!

Reading the Bionic 01 Video thread I stumbled here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=16173&page=5
over hung's statement:

Quote:
I don't have the slightest doubt the Bionic 01 works. So does Mineoro, Electroscope, RT, you name it.
Why? Because in the case of Mineoros and RT, I found gold with them many times.
In the case of the Electroscope, there's David Villanuevas' testimony. In the case of the previous Bionic 01 model, I have my friend's testimony.
This made me check out what RT (always these shorts...) means and I found Ranger Tell, Carl Morelands testreport and the claims on this australian homepage: http://www.rangertell.com/

So my question:
Does this RT Examiner rotates on its own if you place it on some holder and put some goldring near?! If not, the muscles of the arm and hand including the whole body is the detector - if it works at all....

But back to the main topic:
Everybody who has a radio knows that the antenna works best if it has the best gain when the lenght matches with the frequency or is an exactly part of it (1/2, 1/4), and, more important, if the polarisation / direction is the same.

The signal of a vertically FM tx antenna that works around 4m (=wavelenght - around 80-100MHz) so best can be received wit a vertically 4, 2, 1m or 50cm antenna.

So why the hell all those telescopic LRLs think they can point directly with the antenna into the targets direction and have then the best gain? They don't work like a non-offset (shaped like a circle, not elliptic) parabolic satellite dish!

If those LRL antennas point directly into the targets direction, they usually must have the lowest reception of the signal, because they just representing a small point then.

Circumpolarized waves? Tell me more.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Maybe you are a little circumpolarised. So you are predicted to dancing salsa.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
So why the hell all those telescopic LRLs think they can point directly with the antenna into the targets direction and have then the best gain? They don't work like a non-offset (shaped like a circle, not elliptic) parabolic satellite dish!

If those LRL antennas point directly into the targets direction, they usually must have the lowest reception of the signal, because they just representing a small point then.

I've also thought the same question, and I think the answer is that the telescopic antenna is not being used an antenna in the usual sense. It's purpose is to collect electrostatic charge. Whether this can be used to detect treasure at long range is another question.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Guru

@ WM6
You could be really funny, great! You would have big talent as a TV comedian artist. And I will dance salsa after finding a huge treasure with a workin LRL.

@ Qiaozhi
If it's electrostatic only - yes, that antenna would be the one side of the dipole - not the best one but practial for transport and gain-control, though - just only some LRLs are based on electrostatic.