LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Banned

Default Spring wand

Thought this was an interesting science find.
I have an underground stream in the backyard, and just like a lot of other people, I can divine it with L RODS. I find this very simple to explain in that my body has a charge and the underground stream has a charge, like two plates of a charged capacitor. And the L rods point in the direction of the path of least resistance towards the charge of the stream in an attempt to break through the dielectric air and discharge. When I walk over the stream the rods swing and cross over each other because the path of least resistance is directly below me. Sounds like a very simple scientific explanation to me, it’s not rocket science just static charge!
But, as I was playing around with my divining rods I decided to try out a new type of divining wand. While thinking about what I was doing, I thought the two L rod method uses the charge of my body through to the rods to give direction, so why can’t I just use one rod. It works for Harry Potter! and he found millions.
So I thought of combining a spring into the design and went to the shed and after ½ hr I had a spring loaded wand/piece of wire thing. It was made of 3-4mm plain fencing wire, had a length/handle to fit into my hand then 15 turns on 20mm dia then straight out another 60 cm.
So I sat around 60 meters from the underground creek and just like L rods the spring wand gave nudges towards the path of least resistance to the creek. I then started counting “1 meter” “2 meters” “5 meters”, etc, and at 60 meters the end of the spring started bopping up and down.
As bizarre as this sounds the spring wand was accurate to the meter, the next question was why?
So I used a process of elimination. The creeks charge wasn’t changing. The air and soil that acted as a dielectric wasn’t changing. So the change in charge must be coming from me. The only thing that I could think of was the charge that causes the muscles in my heart to move. And guess what, the bopping of the wand at 60 meters was at the same rate as my heart beat. It’s my guess that the differences in charge between myself and the creek combined with a slightly more change caused by my heartbeat were producing a reflected static wave from the creek at the same rate as my heartbeat and causing the spring wand to bop up and down. If you think it’s crazy and bizarre TRY IT!
Regards to all.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Guru

Congrats. Nice and simple introdutory explanation in a true scientific way.
There is also one major factor involved such as photon streams. But this requires a true understanding of really what magnetism is about. Much different than many 'xientists' think they know still with 19th century concepts.

You're the first person I see in this forum with a genuine and effective inherited quest for understanding the simplicity and logical way certain phenomena manifest.
Nice job.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

You're the first person I see in this forum with a genuine and effective inherited quest for understanding the simplicity and logical way certain phenomena manifest.
Unusual, that there is no collision between split personalities.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Unusual, that there is no collision between split personalities.
Exactly !!

This is an antimaterial hung Careful, they may collapse in a big bang.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Banned

Default Thanks Hung

Quote:
There is also one major factor involved such as photon streams. But this requires a true understanding of really what magnetism is about. Much different than many 'xientists' think they know still with 19th century concepts.

Nice job.
I think my thoughts are different because i have not only studied the sciences but have also studied the history and religous beliefs behind the science. A lot of people are stuck and cant work out why because they have been taught very straight religous science.
Divining is a pure example of this. Also the invention of the devil is interesting. A half man half beast creature that could not be undersood. Did you know; The devil, they say was Gods right hand man but was kicked out of heaven. This saying is from interpretations of the bible and when the bible went into mass production with the invention of the printing press anything that could not be explained with the then science knowledge became the work of the devil and was edited out of the newly printed bibles to make the printig job easier.

I will add the photon streams to the list of possible causes and effects.

Hows your boat and fishing/prospectig going? Any good finds lately?

regards
Old 01-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Guru

Default Pseudoscience strikes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Thought this was an interesting science find.
Just a rational observation here.... but you actually meant pseudoscience.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think my thoughts are different because i have not only studied the sciences but have also studied the history and religous beliefs behind the science. A lot of people are stuck and cant work out why because they have been taught very straight religous science.
Divining is a pure example of this. Also the invention of the devil is interesting. A half man half beast creature that could not be undersood. Did you know; The devil, they say was Gods right hand man but was kicked out of heaven. This saying is from interpretations of the bible and when the bible went into mass production with the invention of the printing press anything that could not be explained with the then science knowledge became the work of the devil and was edited out of the newly printed bibles to make the printig job easier.

I will add the photon streams to the list of possible causes and effects.

Hows your boat and fishing/prospectig going? Any good finds lately?

regards
Nice dialogue between hungsdevil and dedehung himself.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:26 AM
Banned

Quote:

Nice job.
I would be interested in discussing the above further without being anoyed but your mailbox has exceeded the storage quota. Will try making contact later.
regards
Old 01-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Banned

Default No. Just simple science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Just a rational observation here.... but you actually meant pseudoscience.
It's just simple science Jim. Everything that i've mentioned above can be explained with known facts of the world we live in and referenced to very well regarded educational reference books and websites. So nothing pseudo at all, JUST SIMPLE SCIENCE.
RGDS
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Guru

Quote:

. So nothing pseudo at all, JUST SIMPLE SCIENCE.

RGDS
As simple as hung/Dedevil split appearance.

We cannot see from those your futile science no one single schematic or project on forums, only nonsense blah blah blah and scam LRL producer promotions.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
As simple as hung/Dedevil split appearance.

We cannot see from those your futile science no one single schematic or project on forums, only nonsense blah blah blah and scam LRL producer promotions.
WM6 seems to have an obsession with split personalities. Notice how he speaks as We. Makes me wonder how many personalities makes up WM6 and how many voices is WM6 hearing to become WE?

Rgds
Old 01-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
WM6 seems to have an obsession with split personalities. Notice how he speaks as We. Makes me wonder how many personalities makes up WM6 and how many voices is WM6 hearing to become WE?

Rgds
Presume that your other self fully agree with you?

Ask him to publish one single working schematic instead of futile theories and scam producer promotions.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Banned

Default Dipole moment of H2O

Old 01-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Banned

Default CAPACITOR

Old 01-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Existing only in theory, not in real world. There are too many magnetic, electromagnetic, mechanical, extraneous disturbing molecular matter and gravitational influences which do not allow such water molecular arrangements. This remain only your wish-science without real foundation.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:26 AM
Banned

Default What world are you on?

Quote:
Existing only in theory, not in real world. There are too many magnetic, electromagnetic, mechanical, extraneous disturbing molecular matter and gravitational influences which do not allow such water molecular arrangements. This remain only your wish-science without real foundation.
Not in the real world? What world are you on? Take a look at a lake or the oceans. Then read and understand the science behind evaporation and condensation.

I new i should have sent the pictures in B&W and sent him some colouring in pencils.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Not in the real world? What world are you on? Take a look at a lake or the oceans. Then read and understand the science behind evaporation and condensation.

I new i should have sent the pictures in B&W and sent him some colouring in pencils.
This is real world of your and dr. hung false theories (money is the only real thing in scam theories):

What have "evaporation and condensation" to do with drawing you posted?

Water molecule real arrangement:

Water molecule polarization:

You can read more:

http://www.chem1.com/acad/sci/aboutwater.html#BIO
Old 01-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Banned

Default which way is up?

Hello WM6
I fully agree with the pictures you posted.
Maybe you do not understand them.
Try this. For your picture no. 1 draw it on a piece of paper with the polarity of each H and O element. Then write on the piece of paper which way is up towards the sky and which way is down towards the earth. You will see that the overall net effect looks just like my first picture.

please scan it and post back here.

rgds
Old 01-31-2012, 11:17 PM
Banned

Default WM6 we are all still waiting!

Come on WM6 how long does it take to sharpen your crayons and draw us all a lovely picture.
We are all waiting!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Come on WM6 how long does it take to sharpen your crayons and draw us all a lovely picture.
We are all waiting!
Here is molecular arrangement drawing according your (and dr hung and mineoro etc.) wishes:

Old 02-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Banned

Default Is that it

What, couldn't you sharpen your crayons and write up/down?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
What, couldn't you sharpen your crayons and write up/down?
No problem. Enjoy:
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello WM6
I fully agree with the pictures you posted.
Maybe you do not understand them.
Try this. For your picture no. 1 draw it on a piece of paper with the polarity of each H and O element. Then write on the piece of paper which way is up towards the sky and which way is down towards the earth. You will see that the overall net effect looks just like my first picture.

please scan it and post back here.

rgds
Hi kid!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Banned

Default mmmmmm? Greanbacks hey?

Quote:
No problem. Enjoy:
You say on forum you live in Solvenia hey. But you talk in American dollar? Why you not talk in local Solvenian Tolar? or Euro?
Direction points to America scam.
Maybe my LRL works very good. Too good!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
You say on forum you live in Solvenia hey. But you talk in American dollar? Why you not talk in local Solvenian Tolar? or Euro?
Direction points to America scam.
Maybe my LRL works very good. Too good!
We are on Euro from 2007.

I can convert $ in currency you prefer. Service price is video of your working LRL. Real, not false as those from mineoro scam clan.