LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Guru

Smile Happy New Year.

Hi All.
I attach here the complete schematic of the Mineoro FG79.1.
Basically the schematic is based on a Alexismex tread.
It is a present for the New Year.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi All.

Regards
Hi Geo

very fair present for those who believe in LRL.

Now can prove on cheap way how mineoros (not)work.

Bets wishes to you and your family in 2011.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Guru

Ηι WM6.
Thanks for wishes!!!.
I wish the same for your Family!!!

Regards
Old 12-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Guru

Quote:

I wish the same for your Family!!!

To not go something wrong with my or your wishes I must a little correct myself from previous post (who knows what consequences can follow from "Bets"?):

Best wishes to you and your family in 2011.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
To not go something wrong with my or your wishes I must a little correct myself from previous post (who knows what consequences can follow from "Bets"?):

Best wishes to you and your family in 2011.
Who bets????
Old 12-31-2010, 08:05 AM

happy new year.all the bests for all
Old 12-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Guru

Hi Geo

Best wishes to you, I think that the 2011 it will give to us a workink lrl. I have obtained good results with my last instrument, but I'm not 100 % sure... The operation principle is similar to your lrl with ferrite rod, I think a pulse system with sampling.

Best regards
Old 12-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Guru

Again, this is not the FG79 model.

Despite of using a PCB reading FG79.1, this is the old CDM210 which I bet was an experimental model as it was never advertised. Maybe only one or two units were produced and the person who bought it, probably was at Mineoro's factory at that time and did it directly from Damasio.

Besides the ATMEL codes, I see there are mistakes in this schematic which will prevent it to work properly.
Also I remember talking to Damasio at that time and he told me that those ATMELS were not being used anymore. So maybe this model was even older yet, probably from around 2001 or 2002.

PS. An update from the person who recovered a small treasure weeks ago with his Mineoro.
He has already exchanged the gold pieces for money. Don't know how much he got tough.

Happy new year for everybody.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Despite of using a PCB reading FG79.1, this is the old CDM210 which I bet was an experimental model as it was never advertised. Maybe only one or two units were produced and the person who bought it, probably was at Mineoro's factory at that time and did it directly from Damasio.

Besides the ATMEL codes, I see there are mistakes in this schematic which will prevent it to work properly.
So Domasio sold this [unknown] person an old outdated experimental (and non-working) model?
Old 12-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
So Domasio sold this [unknown] person an old outdated experimental (and non-working) model?
I did not state it was non working.

I said it appears to me that the schematic as traced has errors (which I will not coment on due to ethics), and might not reflect exactly the original device.
This, added to the unkown Atmel codes might prevent it to work properly.
Being outdated or not I am sure this device worked at that time and if its integrity was kept, would work today also.

As for this model, if it was experimental or not, maybe the only one who could give the right information is Damasio himself. But unfortunately he is deceased.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Guru

Quote:

I said it appears to me that the schematic as traced has errors (which I will not coment on due to ethics), and might not reflect exactly the original device.
Being outdated or not I am sure this device worked at that time and if its integrity was kept, would work today also.

As for this model, if it was experimental or not, maybe the only one who could give the right information is Damasio himself. But unfortunately he is deceased.
Or perhaps it is closer (or exactly like) what is being sold today and you are merely trying to cover up that fact.

Regardless if the circuit is different today or not, I'm sure the results from either this circuit or the latest and greatest circuit are exactly the same. They simply do not work, but are meant to take advantage of the gullible and technically-challenged, and rob them of their money if at all possible.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-31-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Just out of curiousity, when Damasio was deceased? Was that announced by any way, anywhere (ie. here at the forum) at the time? I missed that information, can you point me where this was announced in the first place, if it was announced of course!

That's something I haven;t heard! It;s sad of course... when you hear something like this, for any person, regardless if you did or didn;t agree at his philosophy of designing!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by minime View Post
Just out of curiousity, when Damasio was deceased? Was that announced by any way, anywhere (ie. here at the forum) at the time? I missed that information, can you point me where this was announced in the first place, if it was announced of course!

That's something I haven;t heard! It;s sad of course... when you hear something like this, for any person, regardless if you did or didn;t agree at his philosophy of designing!
Hi minime,

It's here.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15628

Very sad.
But despite of being a visionary, sucessful entreprenour, beloved by his family and owner of a great mind, he apparently did not pursue one great treasure: Health.

He will always be missed.

Here's the homage I made to him at the time.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15630
Old 12-31-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Hi minime,

It's here.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15628

Very sad.
But despite of being a visionary, sucessful entreprenour, beloved by his family and owner of a great mind, he apparently did not pursue one great treasure: Health.

He will always be missed.

Here's the homage I made to him at the time.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15630
Thank you Hung. I surelly 've missed that very important information. RIP, as he at least provided a way of hope, to too many people outhere, searching and digging to make their lifes easier!

For all of us who still alive, happy new year, for the 2011 & may the "force" be with you!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi All.

Regards
Hi Geo
Happy new year with best wishes for you.
Congratulate , nice work . can you upload eagle file ?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Geo
Happy new year with best wishes for you.
Congratulate , nice work . can you upload eagle file ?

Hi Aft.
I ded not draw pcb for it.
If you want the schematic file i can try this week to upload it.

Regards
Old 01-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Again, this is not the FG79 model.

Also I remember talking to Damasio at that time and he told me that those ATMELS were not being used anymore. So maybe this model was even older yet, probably from around 2001 or 2002.

PS. An update from the person who recovered a small treasure weeks ago with his Mineoro.
He has already exchanged the gold pieces for money. Don't know how much he got tough.

Happy new year for everybody.
Hi Hung.
To be more serious.... the box of Mineoro writes CDM210 FreshGold FG79.1
Now about ATMEL codes....no problem if there are errors. As you see the only job of Atmel is to gives a square wave to the "champer" and to drive the buzzer, so with 2 NE555 we don't need the Atmel. But the problem is not the Atmel but the way that Mineoro works. It uses one input for 2 signals, the signal from champer who must be only from gold (the reason of sample) and the signal from Loop. So when it will beep, you don't know if the signal it is from gold, from other metal or from electric lines.......

Regards
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Geo

Best wishes to you, I think that the 2011 it will give to us a workink lrl. I have obtained good results with my last instrument, but I'm not 100 % sure... The operation principle is similar to your lrl with ferrite rod, I think a pulse system with sampling.

Best regards
Hi Franco.
I am waiting for your LRL

Regards
Old 01-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi Hung.
Now about ATMEL codes....no problem if there are errors. As you see the only job of Atmel is to gives a square wave to the "champer" and to drive the buzzer, so with 2 NE555 we don't need the Atmel. But the problem is not the Atmel but the way that Mineoro works. It uses one input for 2 signals, the signal from champer who must be only from gold (the reason of sample) and the signal from Loop. So when it will beep, you don't know if the signal it is from gold, from other metal or from electric lines.......

Regards
Hi Geo...
No problem if there are errors in the Atmel processor...
Who cares?
The mineoro LRL does not need any atmel to make beeping.
Electric lines will make beeps if no atmel in the box.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-02-2011, 05:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo...
No problem if there are errors in the Atmel processor...
Who cares?
The mineoro LRL does not need any atmel to make beeping.
Electric lines will make beeps if no atmel in the box.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
When i own a PDC210 i made a test with the signal generator. I connected a small loop to the generator output and i checked for beeps from the Mineoro. There was at least 1000 frequencies where i heard beep.
After this i sold it

Regards

btw... you never sleep??
Old 01-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Guru

Default For Qiaozhi.

Hi Qiaozhi.
If it is easy, i want to rename this thread from Happy new year to Mineoro FG79-Happy new Year.
So it will be more easy for us to find something from it by using the search option.

Regards
Old 01-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Aft.
I ded not draw pcb for it.
If you want the schematic file i can try this week to upload it.

Regards

Yes, my opinion was schematic or circuit diagram( eagle file) . you uploaded , only jpeg .
Best regards.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.

Regards
Geo, you can actually use many alternatives to it, not only the 555, but a 7555, a CD4001, etc. So what?
They alone, do not make a beeping circuit. You need a logical circuit to provide this once you fully understand what they are supposed to do. If you don't, you will only have a beeping trigger. That's all. This will be even harder to follow if mistakes are present in schematics.

To my surprise, you still appear to not understand what is going on to back up your conclusions which are mistaken.
An ion based detection system obviously will react to all kinds of electric fields as ions are everywhere. But the way the Mineoros are built allows it to 'classify' the gold ones.
This machine is about 10 years old now and despite of being good at that time, the new models are different, both in terms of circuitry and ionic chamber.
But, as with any electronic apparatus, it can always be improved, as long as you understand the concept and what is going on.

From a metaphoric view, you are trying to 'listen to the answer' to figure out the question made.
In some instances, you may deduce what it could be, but in others, you will not know what exactly was asked if you did not hear the question yourself. And this is what it takes.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Guru

Hi All

In my opinion for a LRL isn't very important to discriminate only gold, but to reveal conductive metals at many meters...

Best regards
Old 01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi.
If it is easy, i want to rename this thread from Happy new year to Mineoro FG79-Happy new Year.
So it will be more easy for us to find something from it by using the search option.

Regards
Done.