LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-29-2012, 03:34 PM

Default LRL with camera!!

Hello to all!

I was last month in Iran and I visited a man with his LRL. the LRL was an excellent locator because it has a camera and the owner was able to see anything under ground till 20 m deep. the camer of LRL was not a thermo camera but also a real camera was that. I mean he was able to see the things in real form. But nobody has ever seen this LRL because it is a black plastic and if he will work with the LRL he dos not need to remove the plastic. That is the reason why no body know which type of LRL is it.
Do you know about this LRL?
I'm sure which this LRL uses a special laser because one time I stand in front of the LRL and the man start on that and I became a vibration in my leg for a short time.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by long View Post
Hello to all!

I was last month in Iran and I visited a man with his LRL. the LRL was an excellent locator because it has a camera and the owner was able to see anything under ground till 20 m deep. the camer of LRL was not a thermo camera but also a real camera was that. I mean he was able to see the things in real form. But nobody has ever seen this LRL because it is a black plastic and if he will work with the LRL he dos not need to remove the plastic. That is the reason why no body know which type of LRL is it.
Do you know about this LRL?
I'm sure which this LRL uses a special laser because one time I stand in front of the LRL and the man start on that and I became a vibration in my leg for a short time.
Are you having picture ? what was brand ?
Old 06-29-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Are you having picture ? what was brand ?
Hi.

No. Nobody has ever seen the LRL because it is always in a black bag.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi.

No. Nobody has ever seen the LRL because it is always in a black bag.
Ok, are you had success with it?
Old 06-30-2012, 06:50 AM

tell us what you have seeing with your eyes , any details about the circuit or any email to contact with the owner or the man who get you contact to tell us some things about the detector , any videos on youtube ?
Old 06-30-2012, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Ok, are you had success with it?
Yes. He always has success.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
tell us what you have seeing with your eyes , any details about the circuit or any email to contact with the owner or the man who get you contact to tell us some things about the detector , any videos on youtube ?
I was with the man for 10 days but NOBODY can look at his device. in this 10 days every time we had success. the divice is around 10cm X 15 cm X 5 cm big and it is hidden a black bag. No Video from his device is in youtube. I have his phone number but he cn speak Persian. One time he told me which his device is made in USA and the name of device is jimmi Carter!!!. About the name I don't belive him!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:31 AM

explain me some things , if there is a metal box buried in 2meters underground you can see at the camera the metal box as it is live ? You went down there to buy the machine or to see how it works ?....it works like x-ray ?...for example , there is a metal box buried 2 meters down when you look inside the camera you see the metal box straignt without seeing the ground between you and the box ? ...if it happens something like that it is to dificult to belivie without some video from the event ! Does he sell's the machine and if it's yes what's the price ?
Old 06-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
explain me some things , if there is a metal box buried in 2meters underground you can see at the camera the metal box as it is live ? You went down there to buy the machine or to see how it works ?....it works like x-ray ?...for example , there is a metal box buried 2 meters down when you look inside the camera you see the metal box straignt without seeing the ground between you and the box ? ...if it happens something like that it is to dificult to belivie without some video from the event ! Does he sell's the machine and if it's yes what's the price ?
There is some information that might help to explain the mysterious camera LRL in this forum.
Ordinary digital cameras can capture the images of the light spectrum that we see using our eyes, similar to the same view we see before we take a picture of the scene.
But digital cameras can also capture some of the near infrared spectrum, which is not seen by normal eyes.
This near infrared spectrum can show details that are not apparent from viewing with normal human vision... such as showing diseased plants which may die soon...
Or some strange effects that are seen as bright and dark areas within the image that normal human eyes cannot see.
This kind of strange lighting effect is considered bad for making nice photos of a scene, because it is not the same as what we see, or expect the camera to capture.
So the camera manufacturers put an infrared filter into the camera to prevent these strange near-infrared tones from polluting a nice image that the camera makes.

A few LRL experimenters have discovered some cameras can be modified by placing filters over the camera lens which block visible light from making an image and to only allow this near-infrared light to pass through the lens.
The filters they cover the lens with are not perfect, because they allow a small amount of ordinary light to pass into the camera.
In the actual photos that they record when using their filter, we see a good amount of ordinary light has arrived to make the photo, but it is augmented by some near-infrared light which also arrived to help color the final image.
This final image is created after some heavy post-processing to bring the dim image that was captured up to viewable levels, so you can actually see what was captured instead of seeing a black image.
The LRL experimenters suggest that the near-infrared portion of the image will show where treasure is located as bright spots which are colored by a red or yellow tint in the image.
Is it true?
I doubt it for a number of reasons.
But if you want to read what was reported, you can look here and scroll down to follow the thread: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...769#post107769
Also check the source here: http://www.treasurehunterssecretmanual.com/

After reading this thread and some others about near-infrared imaging, I concluded that whoever reported finding treasure with this method made some serious errors, and tainted the entire process of near-infrared imaging.
I have seen no believable treasure recoveries by this method.
In fact, I think I am reading pure crap which the promoters believe is true treasure detecting.
But if your mystery camera that is covered with black plastic is finding treasure, maybe it is somehow related to the camera in that thread.
Who knows?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-30-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Hi!

Yes really you can see even a small ring in 2 meter underground.
one time stood in front of him and he started to work. my leg was shaking for a short time. I think his device has a x-ray laser!!!! (is that possible?).
I have no idea what it is for a device. I have written here to find someone to help me. I have a Rover C II new edition. I'm a treasure seeker but now I believe in this device. In Iran I know some place which you can find treasure which are over 2500 years old very very valuable! If I had such device I'd be able to make over 10,000,000 $ in one year!
Maybe you ask me why I don't work with the man in Iran? the reason is the fact that he liar! If he find anything which is valuable he will say you no ther is nothing! and he come back alone. this is the reason why I don't work more with him.
Please help to find or make such device.
best Wishes,
Old 06-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Guru

Ancient Iran had over 12000 years old, there are many valuable historical items
There are many ancient place in Iran but intelligent police captive treasure hunters .
What city or what region of Iran you saw it?
Strange, I never hear deep to 20 meter . as i know technology not allow yet
Build such detector !!!! may be was trick!!! Are you sure ?
If sensor was laser, you must be saw laser beam ???
Old 06-30-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Ancient Iran had over 12000 years old, there are many valuable historical items
There are many ancient place in Iran but intelligent police captive treasure hunters .
What city or what region of Iran you saw it?
Strange, I never hear deep to 20 meter . as i know technology not allow yet
Build such detector !!!! may be was trick!!! Are you sure ?
If sensor was laser, you must be saw laser beam ???
We worked in west of Iran.
I tell you which I saw myself how the device works. anything hier is real. Some times I think that the device uses a laser doppler vibrometer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Doppler_vibrometer

Please believe this fact which there is a LRL with camera!
I pay 50,000 $ for such device ( of cource after testing of device in Germany)!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
We worked in west of Iran.
I tell you which I saw myself how the device works. anything hier is real. Some times I think that the device uses a laser doppler vibrometer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Doppler_vibrometer

Please believe this fact which there is a LRL with camera!
I pay 50,000 $ for such device ( of cource after testing of device in Germany)!
Please say what city ? what region ? exactly
Old 06-30-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Please say what city ? what region ? exactly
region Hamedan-City toyserkan.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Guru

Default the things people do and why they do them

Some tough lessons about human nature can be learned from the drama that's unfolding in this thread.

--Dave J.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Some tough lessons about human nature can be learned from the drama that's unfolding in this thread.

--Dave J.
I agree. So far we've heard about an anonymous person, with a mysterious (secret) box in a black bag, that can "see" objects underground as if they've been X-rayed. However, the man is not to be trusted (a liar) when searching any potential treasure sites, as he will possibly come back later and rob the area. So why would you believe such a person when he demonstrates his "magic" box.

Long - You need to stand back and consider the facts. Clearly this is a scam of some sort that will inevitably result in the emptying of your wallet. Try not to let your emotions rule your head.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I agree. So far we've heard about an anonymous person, with a mysterious (secret) box in a black bag, that can "see" objects underground as if they've been X-rayed. However, the man is not to be trusted (a liar) when searching any potential treasure sites, as he will possibly come back later and rob the area. So why would you believe such a person when he demonstrates his "magic" box.

Long - You need to stand back and consider the facts. Clearly this is a scam of some sort that will inevitably result in the emptying of your wallet. Try not to let your emotions rule your head.
I was just thinking...
I could shoot a photo of jewelry lying in the dirt at night.
Then I can put my camera in a plastic bag and tell people it is an LRL.
People can peek into the back of the bag so they can see the image at the back of the camera, while I tell them I snapped the picture through the plastic and through the ground.
I only need to press a button to play back the picture that I previously saved, while telling them I am pressing the shutter button to take a picture of treasure in the ground in front of us.
Of course I will need to keep the jewelry in my pocket so I can drop it in the hole in case someone wants to dig up the treasure I photographed.
My camera cost less than $1000 new, but maybe I could sell it for $50,000.
I suppose I would need to add some mystery electronic boxes to make it look like a real LRL before anyone will hand over the cash.
Maybe add a pulsed ultrasonic beam generator to send vibrations that people can feel when they walk in front of the "LRL".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Guru

WIS!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:33 AM

Hello to all , so what's the meaning of all this , can someone built a LRL detecting only gold from distance , 200 gold coins in 2 meters depth buried 50 years ago , is it possible to find it with LRL device , my opinion so far is that only Morgan's PDK sould do the job , watching his videos here in forum i think that maybe he is closer to the solution finding buried gold , what is the administration opinion about that ?
Old 07-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I was just thinking...
People can peek into the back of the bag so they can see the image at the back of the camera, while I tell them I snapped the picture through the plastic and through the ground.
I only need to press a button to play back the picture that I previously saved, while telling them I am pressing the shutter button to take a picture of treasure in the ground in front of us.

Of course I will need to keep the jewelry in my pocket so I can drop it in the hole in case someone wants to dig up the treasure I photographed.
I suppose I would need to add some mystery electronic boxes to make it look like a real LRL before anyone will hand over the cash.
Maybe add a pulsed ultrasonic beam generator to send vibrations that people can feel when they walk in front of the "LRL".

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes , this is trick method !!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Guru

Hi Long ,
As I said technology not allow build such devices yet .
Be sure it was tricky ,
Old 07-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Long ,
As I said technology not allow build such devices yet .
Be sure it was tricky ,
Exactly...!

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hello to all , so what's the meaning of all this , can someone built a LRL detecting only gold from distance , 200 gold coins in 2 meters depth buried 50 years ago , is it possible to find it with LRL device , my opinion so far is that only Morgan's PDK sould do the job , watching his videos here in forum i think that maybe he is closer to the solution finding buried gold , what is the administration opinion about that ?
I certainly would not take the anonymous man with his mysterious device in the black bag at all seriously. It has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Morgan has done a great job in his investigations of the so-called "Alonso pistol" type device, otherwise known as a PDK. However, IMHO, the jury is still out regarding any long-range detection with this device. Due to its built-in pinpointing capability, any long-range detection is still a subjective experience. With a normal LRL, the final recovery is performed with a conventional metal detector, but the PDK eliminates this step and makes it more difficult to test. Only double-blind testing would reveal the true answer.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:45 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I was just thinking...

Best wishes,
J_P
That's definitely one possible method that could be used for wallet mining.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
They dont know about that.

Better you ask to a few people in Greece that are using PDK´s the treasure hunting.
Maybe they like this LRL ? ...