LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Guru

Default mineoro pdc210

if it was so good then why mineoro stoped it?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Guru

See your PM. I have just replied your questions.
Good luck and regards.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Guru

hung;, you always semms how, mineoro promotor
is you employe of mineoro?
hung; usted siempre me parece promocionador de mineoro, es usted tegnico de alli?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hung; usted siempre me parece promocionador de mineoro, es usted tegnico de alli?
Again, I don't work for Mineoro, and don't earn any money from Mineoro.
I paid for all the devices I have owned.
Since I'm an experienced user and I'm aware of the technology involved, I only I try to help people who happens to own their models. I also have some friends who work there.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Guru

jaja you should obtain any great pay for then efficent propaganda
Old 05-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Guru

ahora usted dira que yo soy adulador de alonso
Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Guru

Smile

hung, this is always very interresting info from you, thanx.

Is there a way to obtain still some used PDC210 or a schematic to built one?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
hung, this is always very interresting info from you, thanx.

Is there a way to obtain still some used PDC210 or a schematic to built one?
Thanks Funfinder.
The only way to find a used PDC is to keep watching ebay type sites. It's now discontinued.
The PDC is different from the current models in the reception frequency and also it employs a programed microcontroler. In my opinion it was easier to set but it lacks the IR leds the DC and FG series feature.

The PDC was great for detecting large masses of gold and was the all time favorite of my now deceased friend and ex-team member CMoura. Even after owning the FG80, he constatly favored the PDC as main unit.

We do have a PDC with the removed resin in which we are making enhancements, but we cannot release any schematics as this is an industrial secret.

Good luck with your Jeohunter. It is a much better unit than the current toys the conventional MD manufacturers are building.

Regards.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:29 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

thx hung for the news, even if they're a bit bad.

If the Infrared-LEDs shall create additonal directional and polarized radiation the device gets more to receive.

If it's an industrial secret don't you have fear sometimes military institutions will come and take it completly away from the civil world? Maybe they haven't use for it now, but you never know when this time comes...

However we can built already such devices on our own and tune them up until they work as best as possible so the PDC210 also is just one design of this that worked out very well.

I wrote this lately to somebody else:
If you find a treasure with Mineoro device out in the wild, why don't you just wait and call other Mineoro owners and LRL-interrested people so they can verify that their units are really working?! Wouldn't this be the best idea?

Not a treasure or gold-vein deep in the jungle, but perhaps near a big city of course! This would remove the skepsis and would be a prove it really works while the Mineoro sellings would raise rapidly, resulting in a not so extremly expensive price.

However thank you hung for sharing your experiences here with us and i wish you further very good finds, whatever detectors you're using.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:19 AM

Default que onda detectoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
HOLA ME PUEDES DECIR QUE ONDA CON LOS MINEORO O SI TIENES ALGUNA EXPERIENCIA CON ALGUN OTRO DETECTOR DE LARGA DISTANCIA QUE ME PUEDAS RECOMENDAR SALUDOS
Old 05-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Guru

Robal et al.,

This is an English language forum for the simple reason that English is the language most common to the people who read and post here even if English isn't their first language. If you don't know enough English to write in it, there are online translators. They may produce poor translations, but other folks can usually figure them out.

Robal asked: "Hi, what can you tell me about what's up with Mineoros, or if you have experience with another LRL that you can recommend? Thank you."

Robal, LRL's are frauds. It's really that simple.

--Dave J.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
HOLA ME PUEDES DECIR QUE ONDA CON LOS MINEORO O SI TIENES ALGUNA EXPERIENCIA CON ALGUN OTRO DETECTOR DE LARGA DISTANCIA QUE ME PUEDAS RECOMENDAR SALUDOS
As Dave J politely pointed out, please make your posts in English.
Here are the forum rules ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526

In particular, note the part where it says: "Although this forum is open to everyone everywhere, I ask that posts be written in English to maximize participation. If English is not your native language, just do the best you can."

But - in response to your question - keep your hard-earned money in your wallet, and don't waste it on a something that couldn't find gold, even if it was actually touching the sensor.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Default do you know how can make work the fg80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
As Dave J politely pointed out, please make your posts in English.
Here are the forum rules ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=10526

In particular, note the part where it says: "Although this forum is open to everyone everywhere, I ask that posts be written in English to maximize participation. If English is not your native language, just do the best you can."

But - in response to your question - keep your hard-earned money in your wallet, and don't waste it on a something that couldn't find gold, even if it was actually touching the sensor.
ok ok okay okay, I could say that about the mineoros anyone knows we can do with these instruments, know any circuit that we can put to make it work permanently greetings to all
Old 05-12-2012, 08:11 PM

Default hi dave i have very good experience with fg80 and 90

hi dave, there must be a way for mineoros work, a look I have two e fg90 FG80 and 12 objects detected around a gold watch, a chain, a crucifix, rings, bracelets, pendants, etc. in some veses presence of chacho and others without their presence, but there are many days when you do not detect, pro energy from the sun, changes in the electromagnetic fields induced by the magma of the earth which is not in the center of the earth but is distributed very non-uniform, and volcanic activity could intervene. but there are devices which copy of the pdc of mineoro in its most and copies of the first teams mineoro red which spread throughout the network without authorization and permission of the designer,
ud someone tell me what is the latest advancement in this matter
Old 05-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Guru

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...apable-20.html post #394 (I think it was about page 20)

There I discuss how you can know from Mineoro's own website that they know that their so-called ion stuff is fraudulent.

You yourself explained how many mysterious ways there are for it not to work. Those of us who have been listening for many years to explanations why people think LRL's have detected something anyhow, have noticed that most such reports turn out to have no substance (in most cases, people just fooling themselves with wishful thinking).

When it comes to the question of how to build something like that and make it work, you have a problem: they don't work. You can see the same problem encountered by the various LRL hobbyists building their own who post on this website: nobody seems to know how to answer the question of whether it works because no LRL "works". There is no working LRL against which to compare the performance of one that doesn't.

There is an exception to that rule, and oddly enough it's the Mineoro. Most LRL's have a dowsing rod, so the user can at least fool himself into thinking that the device is working in quite the same way that people who can't dowse believe that they can. The "ion gun" provides no convenient way for the user to pretend it's working, and this has produced a lot of reports by unhappy customers right here on this forum.

Mineoros are also discussed in detail over on the main Geotech website. Including a good explanation how the "inventors" were able to give convincing demos as long as they were in control of the demo.

If you want to build a unit that can fake it as long as you're in control of the demo, that's ordinary 2-box electronic line tracing technology, which Mineoro is very familiar with (!) inasmuch as they also manufacture real (non-fraudulent) 2-box apparatus and even metal detectors.

--Dave J.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
hi dave, there must be a way for mineoros work, a look I have two e fg90 FG80 and 12 objects detected around a gold watch, a chain, a crucifix, rings, bracelets, pendants, etc. in some veses presence of chacho and others without their presence, but there are many days when you do not detect, pro energy from the sun, changes in the electromagnetic fields induced by the magma of the earth which is not in the center of the earth but is distributed very non-uniform, and volcanic activity could intervene. but there are devices which copy of the pdc of mineoro in its most and copies of the first teams mineoro red which spread throughout the network without authorization and permission of the designer,
ud someone tell me what is the latest advancement in this matter
Hi robalocarapanda,
There are a few people who build copies similar to PDC design and report they find good results for medium range (not long range) locating.
These people say Mineoro FG80 and FG90 are very weak detectors which do not work unless there is very large treasure.
Morgan has also watched Mineoro factory demonstrations and found the tricks they use to make their locators beep when they show them finding treasure buried at the factory grounds.
You can read some information about these copy locators here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=14731

It is ok to write your message in English, and also in Spanish. The translator can change the meaning after the translation. But if the original Spanish is also here to read, then we can know exactly what you are writing.
Esta bien para escribir tu mensaje en Inglés, y también en español. El traductor puede cambiar el significado después de la traducción. Pero cuando el original en español esta aqui también para leer, nos podemos saber exactamente lo que usted escribe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-13-2012, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
...but there are many days when you do not detect, pro energy from the sun, changes in the electromagnetic fields induced by the magma of the earth which is not in the center of the earth but is distributed very non-uniform, and volcanic activity could intervene.
You've just added to the long list of LRL excuses for failure. I own a Mineoro FG-80... it randomly beeps in response to stray RF signals. It's not the least bit surprising that one day you could point it at a target and seemingly get a response, and another day get no response.

The FG-80 is a fraud. It does not work. It has no ability to detect gold of any kind. All the other Mineoro LRLs are a fraud, and all the other LRLs made by other companies are a fraud. People who know how to run proper scientific tests figure this out pretty quickly. People who don't fall into self-deception.
Old 05-13-2012, 06:28 AM

Default and then wath can i do it

then do you know any accessories which help these devices to run better, or know any LRL equipment that works better than mineoro.
infrared may be a more powerful?, a circuit with ferrite,? or a circuit with a small coil of high voltage?, I do not know.if you know please tell me

but I insist i found with mineoro, the fact that not always detect not mean they are a fraud,
Old 05-13-2012, 06:37 AM

Default i have a friend that have a device like this below

and this below devices works well, has some stability when grasping an object buried

best regards
Old 05-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
then do you know any accessories which help these devices to run better, or know any LRL equipment that works better than mineoro.
infrared may be a more powerful?, a circuit with ferrite,? or a circuit with a small coil of high voltage?, I do not know.if you know please tell me

but I insist i found with mineoro, the fact that not always detect not mean they are a fraud,

Robal, the other day I found a USA dollar bill in the gutter, and I was wearing a green shirt at the time. This doesn't mean the green shirt found the dollar bill. If however I had paid a thousand dollars for that green shirt because the tailor told me that wearing the magical green shirt would lead me to green dollar bills, upon finding that dollar bill I would have said that the shirt led me to it.

There are no accessories or improvements that can make an LRL work. They just plain don't work, and nothing can fix that. They're frauds.

There is equipment that works, which makes it better than an LRL. And oddly enough, Mineoro manufactures such! Namely, 2-box units and metal detectors.

The Mineoro engineers knew how to use 2-box technology to build an LRL and make it look like it worked, as long as they had a concealed transmitter. After all, that's exactly what an industrial sewer sonde is. Their VLF receiver LRL has nothing to do with gold but everything to do with detecting VLF signals. What a coincidence!

LRL's are frauds. Nobody manufactures apparatus that actually works, and then tries to palm it off onto the public as an "LRL". The fact that apparatus that works is never marketed as "LRL" illustrates the fact that everyone, seller and buyer alike, understands that "LRL" identifies bogus apparatus.

--Dave J.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
infrared may be a more powerful?
I've already answered this:

"All the other Mineoro LRLs are a fraud, and all the other LRLs made by other companies are a fraud."

LRLs fundamentally don't work, and there is nothing you can add to them to make them suddenly start working.

- Carl
Old 05-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Guru

Default AI AI AI BURRITO !!!

Quote:
ok ok okay okay, I could say that about the mineoros anyone knows we can do with these instruments, know any circuit that we can put to make it work permanently greetings to all

The problem with all MINEORO LRL´s, they are like lazy BURRITO (little donkey) most of the times not want to work...

Name:  lazy_donkey-9177.jpg
Views: 2427
Size:  72.2 KB

Name:  stubborn.gif
Views: 4507
Size:  11.0 KB