|
||||
|
||||
What did you find with a lrl
Hello.
I want we to exchange our experience with the items we found using a lrl or dowsing. It is good to mention the type of lrl used for the location. Other information such as weather, soil, temperature or humidity will also be useful. I believe that this issue should be the basis for many members here (and not only). If there are photos of objects ... they are welcome. Regards ps I would urge skeptics to respect the posts and not to ruin it with ironic comments
|
|||
|
|||
good
very good geo . i agree
first you start |
|
||||
|
||||
At last T.H. i found a mule horseshoe .
It was at depth 30cm and i locate it from 50m easy. When i took it out lrl stop to gives signal. Temperature was hight and humidity low.There was a river between me and object. Later will try to find a photo from it and from the area. Regards
|
|||
|
|||
With dowsing from 80 meter distance 15 silver othoman coins,frequency 6 khz and the temperature 28-32
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
LRL is a VLF type with "special" ferrite.
|
||||
|
||||
No one other found anything???
If so i stop here. No reason to write anything else more. Enough ....
|
||||
|
||||
Hi Geo There is always reason to write some more. Maybe reply is low, cause you ask skeptic to not join theme and anyone here is a little skeptic deep inside. Once back, boring, on pasture terrain, I am trying to find something without any LRL and any metal detectors. Just for fun, I dig 3 holes 1m apart and 30cm deep. Then I check soil, which was excavated from holes, by help of pin-pointer. What I found was 2 pieces of wire (probably from field telephone wire), one old shoe nail and one piece of rusty iron sheet. You see - not bad. What to say. We don't need LRL nor even detector to find something, just intuition, pick and pin-pointer.
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Is this only thing you find with a electronic lrl? I can find ferrous targets with a dowsing rod without any signal generator or groung probs from distance up to 200 meters Also i am working on electronic lrls( franco and totem pd) |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
I tested it the results were same when signal generator was off or on I think only the l-rod was working |
|
|||
|
|||
with a closed generator I did not have the same results
|
|
|||
|
|||
What do you mean by closed generator??
|
|
|||
|
|||
I mean it does not work
|
|
|||
|
|||
you told the frequency was 6 khz
did you use ground probe or reed relay?? |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
I have different opinion and you know it Anyway... i opened this thread because many members sent me PMs and writes that they have a workable lrl for gold. If this is true then theymust found many objects, so why not to put some info here???? Regards
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
No, all these years i have find many objects. The mule horseshoe was the last that i found. The problem is that usually i don't take photos because when i use my lrls i let the mobile at car (it is not good for lrls). I attach here a photo from a friend where he found about 500 silver coins (Turkish). He located them with a modified (by me) Mineoro DC2008 from a distance 30 ... 35m. Signal was very strong. Regards
|
|||
|
|||
Yes 6 khz and them i use metal detector
|
|
|||
|
|||
Geo
Hello Geo!
I'm new here and I can't text you in private message. Can you give me any your contacts like e-mail,skype or something else, please! Regards! Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
My email is gvrond@excite.com but i don't use it every day
|
||||
|
||||
Another found by Morgan.
As i remember was 150 silver coins from a distance of 15...20m. Depth near to 60...70 cm. Lrl was the original Alonso's PD (heathkit schematic).
|
|||
|
|||
Nothing important, but for me a little treasure of the day.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Emergency lock pick and part of the key.
Interesting finding combination.
|
|||
|
|||
Must be the key to a treasure chest. Now all you have to do is find it.
|
|
|||
|
|||
There is no treasure in the area my search is the phenomenon of metal, the point is that rust from iron is not visible. This year I will deal exclusively with a dowsing resist and an auxiliary device I've finished that has good iron-free results, with a PD that's perfect, and with the help of the gpx 5000 metal detectors and other pin point handheld. Be open-minded come up with findings from the phenomenon only.
|
|
|||
|
|||
Still have not built the resistor rod. I just use a bent welding rod with some compass needles for magnets on it.
|
|
|||
|
|||
This is sensitive for me. The compass needles swivel to whatever position or configuration. At one time I had a small solar cell attached to it but decided it wasn't right.
|
|
|