|
|||
|
|||
Gold Gun AL718
Hi to all
Does anyone have a schematic of the gold gun AL 718 transmitter? This receiver works well but i don't have the original transmitter and my transmitter does not match well with Receiver. please help me. |
|
||||
|
||||
Hi Ishtar, how do you expect that original transmitter will work better than yours?
If transmitter is tuned at the same frequency than receiver, then all is ok. But probably you transmitter emit too much power, or you put it to close to receiver and so transmitter signal suppress all other useful signal. Al718 works on very long wave and need distance to proper wave polarization. You need very weak transmitter and antenna that can be oriented in all directions to get proper wave polarization. Even so transmitter should not be to close to receiver. Play with this, rather than asking for original transmitter which will not solve your problem.
|
||||
|
||||
see this circuit
|
|
||||
|
||||
This schematic is wrong....
|
|||
|
|||
DRAGON 5
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Ans on gold freq getting iron
In my chart of the elements where I derived the frequency the frequency of 5 khz for gold is very close to the frequency of one of the oxides of iron as both have close to the same atomic weight. Frequency is directly correlated with weight. The 118 khz is an upper harmonic if gold and far enough away from the upper harmonics of iron oxide that you can use it.
Goldfinder |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
That's one fancy lrl. You know people well think I made that unit with my logo on it.
Tim
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Hi.
Does anyone has the schematic from the audio (amplifier lm386) of AL718 or Al707??? Regards
|
||||
|
||||
do you think this schematic ???
|
|
||||
|
||||
LM386 datashet
|
|
||||
|
||||
Thanks but i need the exactly (original) schematic of the audio amplifier from GG.
|
||||
|
||||
Geo This is the original scheme gold gan al 707 ..
if you can help http://s14.postimg.org/lsuvmck00/sema_4.jpg |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
||||
|
||||
Hi.
Does anyone has info about the portable transmitter and TX antenna for GoldGun??? Regards
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
you can use the amplifire with mosfet output and coil antenna G.L
|
||||
|
||||
Hi.
I am interesting for the original schematic or block diagram. For example... a friend told me that the transmitter has at the out a transformer and the one end of transformer is going to the earth and the other is not connected Is it true????
|
||||
|
||||
Here's the schematic, if that helps.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Hi Qiaozhi.
This is the schematic of pistol, not from the external transmitter for areas where the signal is very low
|
||||
|
||||
Giorgos done only for large objects the GG
|
||||
|
||||
Hello Taki, how are you????
Of course GG is for big treasures, but there are some tips!!!!! Regards
|
||||
|
||||
Don't think I've ever seen the schematic for the portable transmitter.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Me too.
Maybe Tim has it because i think that when he opened the AL718 he had also and the portable Tx.