LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM

Default Schematic PDK 1.19

I need Schematic of PIC. Pistol Alonso.... Pistol Detector 1.19 schema is not complete

Old 04-10-2012, 05:58 AM
Guru

Schematic ver 1.19 is OK. The existing pcb inside the coil is a funny from Morgan.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
I need Schematic of PIC. Pistol Alonso.... Pistol Detector 1.19 schema is not complete

Interesting , PD head included microprocessor!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Guru

DrTech, where you obtain this picture ?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
DrTech, where you obtain this picture ?
Hi aft,
This image was originally posted by Morgan here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6348#post76348
These are photos where Morgan shows his PCB-7 which forum members claim Morgan kept secret from PD builders.
Scroll down and see photos that were posted in September 2008 of this circuit board shown in the head of the Alonso PD.
Also see several forum members complaining that they wasted their time building circuits that could not work because the missing PCB-7 was not included.

You can see michael's comment here:
"Morgan, If there was 7th pcb that you hide and kept us uninformed about, then what can regard this behavior?
hum? you yourself call it. I call it malice.
didn't you decide to play with us, with our time, life,.....?
why did you do this? if there was such serious thing, all our efforts became nothing.
oh,.... I don't know how reflect my anger. "

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...3&postcount=76

Michael also says this:
"Hi, Morgan unfair talking. it's obvious you didn't tell some things and others testify this.
e.g. finally we didn't know exact ferrite and your latest TX-RX formula, we remained confused and you left us.
... I and also others still waiting for things you chose silence about."

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...1&postcount=27

I ran these PD photos through a digital photo forensics laboratory, which showed that these are real digital photos that were not edited.
This means that the image you see is the same image of the PD and circuit board which a digital camera recorded.
And this photo was not modified with any photo editing software.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Guru

Hi J_Player
Yes, seem as picture not digital edited. But solution is simple, unknown PCB board
Put on T/R coils . !!!! Why I don’t know , buttttt I believe Morgan don’t like
Say all about PD !!!! . maybe Morgan have saying in the matter , why he did this work
Old 04-10-2012, 07:51 PM

Default Top Secret

You can be the great secret of the gun and its operation. This is the diagram, where you can see what it takes (Coil, Housing or PCB ...., sorry for the English but it is the translator of St. Google^.

Here but all the wires to the coils ........_______________
Attached Images

I hope your comments....
Old 04-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Guru

this is the best LRL posted on this forum until today.
coils very difficult to calibration, but this device really works.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Guru

Is pdk schematic, with more add´s to the circuit, so please can anyone ecplain more about this version?
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
You can be the great secret of the gun and its operation. This is the diagram, where you can see what it takes (Coil, Housing or PCB ...., sorry for the English but it is the translator of St. Google^.

Here but all the wires to the coils ........_______________
Attached Images

I hope your comments....
Old 04-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Is pdk schematic, with more add´s to the circuit, so please can anyone ecplain more about this version?
Nelson
maybe this is 2007 version before discovery of PCB-7

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Guru

This is the final schematic. From it Qiaozhi drawn the ver.1.19
This schematic has made with hard work from Fred and Max....
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Guru

It will be interesting to know what Fred and Max think about this schematic release on the forum.
Al to know if this works or no and if so, we need coils data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
This is the final schematic. From it Qiaozhi drawn the ver.1.19
This schematic has made with hard work from Fred and Max....
Old 04-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Guru

Of cource it works. I saw the prototype to work, and i made it to work. Also some other members constructed it with good results. The schematic from Qiaozhi writes the turns of coil. It is very dificault to adjust it and also is not so stable.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Guru

Here is valid very simple logic (valid on all continents):

If any of the existing LRL-s will work as claimed by producer, then you shouldn't keep looking for new working LRL.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
It will be interesting to know what Fred and Max think about this schematic release on the forum.
Al to know if this works or no and if so, we need coils data.
Hi Nelson,
Fred and Max have already told us what they think of this circuit.
Max originally drew the circuit you are talking about above. This is what he said about it....
"Maybe there's nothing to patent... or all this stuff was already patented by Fisher in 1930 !
But but but , this circuit is interesting as a different approach ! That's what I think.
"
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=354
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=265
We find that Max was wrong. The basic circuit we see was designed by Heathkit engineers in the USA, and was sold as a kit including all parts, for home builders to assemble in the late 1960s.

This is what Fred said about it: "But i make a big difference between this pistols and the mineoro´s , that even if they may be based on the same ideas, have been too far away from workable principles".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=266

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Here is valid very simple logic (valid on all continents):

If any of the existing LRL-s will work as claimed by producer, then you shouldn't keep looking for new working LRL.
Not exactly. All the LRLs have problems. LRLs who locate objects from big distance can't pinpoint. LRLs who can pin point are not good when the weather conditions are bad. So any producer try to construct something better.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Guru

Hi J:Player and thanks for your time and comments.
In other words i think we must still be waiting for someone that realy wants to share somethink that realy works.
All time inverting on a device that can work is well welcome, but when you see that some people work here to experiment and learn from all members tips and things to get a good working pdk and after get succes, desapear from here and share nothing in concrete.
Some people are electronics enthusiast and some others have an electronics degree, and if we are here to learn, work and build metal detector has a group of people that share information, i don´t understand why they don´t do that.
They said that basic pdk circuit works, but i had made lots of experiments with no succes.
In my case i need pdk, for locating some treasures for my own personal use. If someday i get a workable pdk, this will never be for sale. The price of a tresure is much higer than the price of pdk.
Andreas send me long time ago his work about long range metal detector, but unfortunaly i lost that information sended by email. So if you or someone have it, please send it to nlepet@gmail.com
I know Andreas LRL, have the clues to complete pdk work.
Sorry for my english, pdk work have somo limitations by now, cause the ones that can help, now seems not be interested to help to the point pdk workers can get their machines work properly. I miss Esteban posts, cause he is the real master about LRL and pdk.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Nelson,
Fred and Max have already told us what they think of this circuit.
Max originally drew the circuit you are talking about above. This is what he said about it....
"Maybe there's nothing to patent... or all this stuff was already patented by Fisher in 1930 !
But but but , this circuit is interesting as a different approach ! That's what I think.
"
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=354
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=265
We find that Max was wrong. The basic circuit we see was designed by Heathkit engineers in the USA, and was sold as a kit including all parts, for home builders to assemble in the late 1960s.

This is what Fred said about it: "But i make a big difference between this pistols and the mineoro´s , that even if they may be based on the same ideas, have been too far away from workable principles".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=266

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Guru

That schematic appears to be an early 1970's induction balance (not synchronously demodulated) of the same general sort that's been around since the late 1800's and is still the mainstay of underground utility locating and tracing.

I can't vouch for how good a design it was for its time, but I presume that it worked.

In other words if this is an "LRL", then there are lots of LRL's on the market which nobody disputes that they work, and the manufacturers thereof don't go whining that the dreaded "skeptics" keep ruining their game. In fact, at least two of this forum's most dreaded "skeptics" work for companies that make such apparatus!

But since nobody calls commercial well-engineered induction balance apparatus "LRL's", that means that they aren't LRL's. We all understand the term "LRL" to be reserved for apparatus that doesn't actually do anything worthwhile other than to perform wallet biopsies on behalf of the manufacturer and to punish customers for being gullible.

--Dave J.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:32 AM
Guru

Should clarify that the schematic that was posted has nothing to do with the PC board we see in the photo sitting on a searchcoil-looking thing.

--Dave J.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
That schematic appears to be an early 1970's induction balance (not synchronously demodulated) of the same general sort that's been around since the late 1800's and is still the mainstay of underground utility locating and tracing.

I can't vouch for how good a design it was for its time, but I presume that it worked.

In other words if this is an "LRL", then there are lots of LRL's on the market which nobody disputes that they work, and the manufacturers thereof don't go whining that the dreaded "skeptics" keep ruining their game. In fact, at least two of this forum's most dreaded "skeptics" work for companies that make such apparatus!

But since nobody calls commercial well-engineered induction balance apparatus "LRL's", that means that they aren't LRL's. We all understand the term "LRL" to be reserved for apparatus that doesn't actually do anything worthwhile other than to perform wallet biopsies on behalf of the manufacturer and to punish customers for being gullible.

--Dave J.
This circuit can pass a double blind test to locate a US dime at more than 6 inches distance.
You will see that this qualifies it as an LRL which can be proven to locate at longer distances than other LRLs can locate USA dimes in a double blind test.
However, it fails to locate large sums of money at long distance from LRL purchasers.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J:Player and thanks for your time and comments.
In other words i think we must still be waiting for someone that realy wants to share somethink that realy works.
All time inverting on a device that can work is well welcome, but when you see that some people work here to experiment and learn from all members tips and things to get a good working pdk and after get succes, desapear from here and share nothing in concrete.
Some people are electronics enthusiast and some others have an electronics degree, and if we are here to learn, work and build metal detector has a group of people that share information, i don´t understand why they don´t do that.
They said that basic pdk circuit works, but i had made lots of experiments with no succes.
In my case i need pdk, for locating some treasures for my own personal use. If someday i get a workable pdk, this will never be for sale. The price of a tresure is much higer than the price of pdk.
Andreas send me long time ago his work about long range metal detector, but unfortunaly i lost that information sended by email. So if you or someone have it, please send it to nlepet@gmail.com
I know Andreas LRL, have the clues to complete pdk work.
Sorry for my english, pdk work have somo limitations by now, cause the ones that can help, now seems not be interested to help to the point pdk workers can get their machines work properly. I miss Esteban posts, cause he is the real master about LRL and pdk.
Regards
Nelson
Hello Nelson

The PDK works very good for treasures,but are you sure there is buried treasures in the place you made the tests ???

I also missing Esteban,i agree he is the great LRL Master in this forum.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi aft,
This image was originally posted by Morgan here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6348#post76348
These are photos where Morgan shows his PCB-7 which forum members claim Morgan kept secret from PD builders.
Scroll down and see photos that were posted in September 2008 of this circuit board shown in the head of the Alonso PD.
Also see several forum members complaining that they wasted their time building circuits that could not work because the missing PCB-7 was not included.

You can see michael's comment here:
"Morgan, If there was 7th pcb that you hide and kept us uninformed about, then what can regard this behavior?
hum? you yourself call it. I call it malice.
didn't you decide to play with us, with our time, life,.....?
why did you do this? if there was such serious thing, all our efforts became nothing.
oh,.... I don't know how reflect my anger. "

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...3&postcount=76

Michael also says this:
"Hi, Morgan unfair talking. it's obvious you didn't tell some things and others testify this.
e.g. finally we didn't know exact ferrite and your latest TX-RX formula, we remained confused and you left us.
... I and also others still waiting for things you chose silence about."

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...1&postcount=27

I ran these PD photos through a digital photo forensics laboratory, which showed that these are real digital photos that were not edited.
This means that the image you see is the same image of the PD and circuit board which a digital camera recorded.
And this photo was not modified with any photo editing software.

Best wishes,
J_P
I think i told to all about this 7 PCB,this was to play joke with Max,and nothing more,the 7 PCB is from old digital calculator,not belong to the PD project.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
My first try with pdk that convince me that is detecting something, was in my house when i pointed to the corner celing of my house entry, pdk did show a signal on that place. Then i realize that what it whas detected could be a power line, but i also know that from that place no electric line is passing. Then i change the Rx capacitor to move frequency higer (around 56 Khz). THen same test shows no signal at all.
After this i returned the old capacitor to stay on my first RX frequency (40 Khz), i made the same test pinpointing pdk to the same place it detected before and nothing was detected till today.
I know that pdk works, but i also know that must be tunned to correct frequency. I don´t want to tune it to gold frequency jet, i just want to tune copper frequency, cause this will allow me to do lots of test on deferent fields. Copper is everywere and can be used to increase pdk performance in multiple ways. After this test, is just a mater of changing the RX frequency to gold or even silver.
After this test i will try another coil stimulator, cause my first coil was not stable.
Also is important to know if coil stimulator must be above or below RX frequency and what it should be the best shift frequency.
I wish i can get good anwers and not the same responses that we use to read here and that fanally don´t allow to advance on pdk project, specially for people like me that don´t have an electronic degree, i just a hobbist

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Nelson

The PDK works very good for treasures,but are you sure there is buried treasures in the place you made the tests ???

I also missing Esteban,i agree he is the great LRL Master in this forum.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:08 PM

HELLO ALL.

KNOW DOES SOMEBODY THAT WE CAN MANUFACTURE THE INDUCTOR WITH THE FERRITΕ?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
HELLO ALL.

KNOW DOES SOMEBODY THAT WE CAN MANUFACTURE THE INDUCTOR WITH THE FERRITΕ?
Why not?