LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Guru

Default PDK inside

Hi all
Last month via a friend i have my hands a PDK 2.1 from Morgan.
The machine fell from the hands of my friend in a ravine and destroyed. After this my friend gave to me PDK if I can do repairs.
More out of curiosity and less for repairs, I decided to open foam and see what I can do.
I can not post here contains what and how exactly it worked, because is commercial project by Morgan.
But i can publish some photo's inside machine for view all members this amateur work
I published this thread because, as others don't like them publish personal schematics or circuits without their approval, so i don't like use my modifications that I've done without my approval. Sometimes a small courtesy is enough.
But if approval is not given or there is no courtesy, but only ironically etc, i forced to use the same methd
Yes PDK use many modifications by me
So this is enough for me (use my mods for commercial project without my remission or a small note from my mods) start again with this LRL and draw new modifications, because PDK with standards schematic-circuit is a circuit without something more interest for me.
What i can do. It will maintain the basic design without extra something in the circuit. Basically i need change the final drive piezo stage and sensitivity the first preamp stage with small tips for reject more false signals. In the basic circuit i would only add one extra mod for the appliance can be adjusted by me in the search-area without protection calibration very-very easy. I feel this way everything can work properly.
You know the big problem is calibration. If i calibrate and protect all circuits or coils my lab, maybe don't work this LRL other search-area. Please you remember some LRL need extreme calibration for fine work. It's so difficult use this method, because, with ONLY difference temperature sometimes LRL can untune.
Honestly, I want to mention something. There was no case to deal with this PDK or i try to copy the circuit.

But here I have a different situation. Supposedly there is a forum for amateurs, but only see attempts to replicate and exploitation.
And the funny thing is that some want to hide and posing for amateur and they helps others, in practice many members has double face
At least here , I feel good about myself, why i work again with something i studied enough time before and nobody can tell me that I make a copy.
I will publish here the progress of the whole structure in my free time
Ways of presenting work correctly my personal LRL or not, I think i have something, that no one can have doubts
regards
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas
Interesting !! magic pdk removed foam . my question from Morgan but without reply by him,
I ask from you , is pdk regenerative receiver??????
Best regards.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM

Default ???

hi andreas .hi andreas .I know that the project has a ferrite-based Morgan? But Professor Andreas . Hide glue circuit Stone A circuit assembly in the air. Morgan
Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Guru

Hi Andreas

Very nice pictures and i will like to ask whats below the green plate, is it a coil for transmitter?

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi all
Last month via a friend i have my hands a PDK 2.1 from Morgan.
The machine fell from the hands of my friend in a ravine and destroyed. After this my friend gave to me PDK if I can do repairs.
More out of curiosity and less for repairs, I decided to open foam and see what I can do.
I can not post here contains what and how exactly it worked, because is commercial project by Morgan.
But i can publish some photo's inside machine for view all members this amateur work
I published this thread because, as others don't like them publish personal schematics or circuits without their approval, so i don't like use my modifications that I've done without my approval. Sometimes a small courtesy is enough.
But if approval is not given or there is no courtesy, but only ironically etc, i forced to use the same methd
Yes PDK use many modifications by me
So this is enough for me (use my mods for commercial project without my remission or a small note from my mods) start again with this LRL and draw new modifications, because PDK with standards schematic-circuit is a circuit without something more interest for me.
What i can do. It will maintain the basic design without extra something in the circuit. Basically i need change the final drive piezo stage and sensitivity the first preamp stage with small tips for reject more false signals. In the basic circuit i would only add one extra mod for the appliance can be adjusted by me in the search-area without protection calibration very-very easy. I feel this way everything can work properly.
You know the big problem is calibration. If i calibrate and protect all circuits or coils my lab, maybe don't work this LRL other search-area. Please you remember some LRL need extreme calibration for fine work. It's so difficult use this method, because, with ONLY difference temperature sometimes LRL can untune.
Honestly, I want to mention something. There was no case to deal with this PDK or i try to copy the circuit.

But here I have a different situation. Supposedly there is a forum for amateurs, but only see attempts to replicate and exploitation.
And the funny thing is that some want to hide and posing for amateur and they helps others, in practice many members has double face
At least here , I feel good about myself, why i work again with something i studied enough time before and nobody can tell me that I make a copy.
I will publish here the progress of the whole structure in my free time
Ways of presenting work correctly my personal LRL or not, I think i have something, that no one can have doubts
regards
Old 03-23-2013, 04:30 AM

Default PDK inside

Andreas,

Picture didn't show any of the circuit,just the box with foam and a cover over whatever's there. At least show the sensor on the outside of the mystery box.

Randy
Old 03-23-2013, 04:52 AM
Guru

For aft_7205, vali, nelson.... etc
I don't like publish false infos, of course I respect the hard work by morgan etc (amateur or not no matter for me) and don't allow me to give you, more information without permission. The photo's shows the "General" inside the device.
If you need more infos, you can ask morgan.
I just want to correct a mistake. Τhis is last version PDK2.2
Personally, i will deal only with my mods,i will improve and presentations. I Repeat again. If my personal LRL (build my free time) work or not, I have found a method, with this method not there by any doubt.
regards
Old 03-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
I don't like publish false infos, of course I respect the hard work by morgan etc (amateur or not no matter for me) and don't allow me to give you, more information without permission. The photo's shows the "General" inside the device.
Personally, i will deal only with my mods,i will improve and presentations. I Repeat again. If my personal LRL (build my free time) work or not, I have found a method, with this method not there by any doubt.
regards
Hi Andreas
I asked from Morgan but without reply yet , therefore I asking from you .
Best regards.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:28 PM

hi aft . Maybe your question here ???
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...=18145&page=11
Old 03-23-2013, 09:44 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2

Quote:
regards
Hello

Thanks Andreas,to not desmantle completly this PDK-2,yes is the old model 2, not the 2.1 or 2.2 this last models are more powerful.

I know from the picture ,this PDK-2 was sold long time ago to a person from Atens,name Charris Dimitris G., this person ask me a few questions about if was possible to change the FINE TUNING linear Potentiometer for a MULTITURN and this make the calibration more easy,i said NO,if he change the Pot. this PDK cant locate more targets,i made many tests using Multiturns...

BTW: I have a few emails from Charris telling about his finds with this PDK-2, that i ask him photos but never get this photos...

I dont understand why he not contact me for repair the PDK-2,and i can easily upgrade this one for the 2.1, as i told,the model PDK-2 is very dependent of VHF electromagnetic waves ...

keep your mind just on repair and not say too much about this AMATEUR LRL,if you respect others,others will respect you,not break the line

Regards
Old 03-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Guru

Default Charris PDK-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

Thanks Andreas,to not desmantle completly this PDK-2,yes is the old model 2, not the 2.1 or 2.2 this last models are more powerful.

I know from the picture ,this PDK-2 was sold long time ago to a person from Atens,name Charris Dimitris G., this person ask me a few questions about if was possible to change the FINE TUNING linear Potentiometer for a MULTITURN and this make the calibration more easy,i said NO,if he change the Pot. this PDK cant locate more targets,i made many tests using Multiturns...

BTW: I have a few emails from Charris telling about his finds with this PDK-2, that i ask him photos but never get this photos...

I dont understand why he not contact me for repair the PDK-2,and i can easily upgrade this one for the 2.1, as i told,the model PDK-2 is very dependent of VHF electromagnetic waves ...

keep your mind just on repair and not say too much about this AMATEUR LRL,if you respect others,others will respect you,not break the line

Regards
Here is a photo of this PDK,i allways take photos of all PDKs i sold

Name:  inside the PDK-2  all is sealed.jpg
Views: 13956
Size:  577.0 KB
Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Guru

Default PDK opened

Quote:
Hello

Regards
the great problem on this PDK-2 or others 2.1 or 2.2 or even 3 , once opened and the wires moved from the original position,they cant work the same again...

Adreas,how you go to TUNE this PDK ???
Old 03-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
regards
I check my emails , Charris receive his PDK-2 at 02-04-2012

and here is a very positive claim of objects he found in the field,if there is someone want and dont believe,i can post a photo of this emails

here the PDK-2 report of Charris data 26-04-2012 :

the PDK2 works very good...I found silver coin not so old and an old Necklace which they use before many years to put there wishes...off cource i use as well my detector.

The think that the last 6 months i work a very big project (maybe one of the biggest in Greece) is a truly story after the war more than 10 bullet boxes. The problem that i have is that i bought also the PD (with ferrite) you remember the scematic of Qiaozhi but realy i dont trust it at all, the only good think is i can detect gold more than 1,5 km (and all the scrup) but i cant go near to the target .

I need your help If you event anyLRL that i can use it for a big distance.

After 15 days ill travel to Germany to see KS700, i know so many works here in my country and im trying to have the best detectors to avoid any mistakes.

Anyway any help from you will be very helpfull.

Regards

Charris
Old 03-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.2

Quote:
regards
this is the circuit of a PDK-2.2 ,is diferent :

Name:  hfhf 029.jpg
Views: 14250
Size:  554.8 KB
Old 03-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Guru

Hi Master , before you said that PDK use St. Oscillator + Toroid where is this two parts in this Picture.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=267
Old 03-24-2013, 07:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
hi aft . Maybe your question here ???
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...=18145&page=11
Hi vali
No , there wasn't reply . I think I asked very difficult question !!!!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:49 AM

hi aft .Morgan from one sender to one receiver for detection of ions disrupt the way it is used. best regards
Old 03-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Master , before you said that PDK use St. Oscillator + Toroid where is this two parts in this Picture.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=267
Hi

when someone OPEN PDK-2.1 you will see this , but Andreas is opening and reparing the PDK-2 ...
Old 03-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.4 ???

Quote:
Hi

when someone OPEN PDK-2.1 you will see this , but Andreas is opening and reparing the PDK-2 ...
I have the information of greek forum PSAXTIRIA that a few people is making a PDK clone, they call this one the PDK-2.4 ,this is realy funny but not a good ideia

Name:  dsc03834dz.jpg
Views: 11811
Size:  193.6 KB
Old 03-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Guru

Und das ist 2.5 pdk

Old 03-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Guru

Default PDK greek forgeries

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
Und das ist 2.5 pdk

ok, i know also there is one person who claim to have copy completly one PDK-2.1 and start massive sales in Greece, good luck ,im not interested at all,i quit from this project some time ago.

What i not like is some PSAXTIRIA forum member Goldmaniac tell that is waithing for a PDK-2.4 from me, at the same time that he is building this clone,what is that???

this is big LIES, PDK-2.4 NOT EXIST, now starts LRL greek FORGERIES ???

EVEN IF THEY CLONE A PDK, IT WILL NEVER WORKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL
Old 03-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
hi aft .Morgan from one sender to one receiver for detection of ions disrupt the way it is used. best regards

Hi vali
This is old story , Real is other thing .
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 AM

Default Whoever eats the bread to his work.

hi aft .2x2=4 ? no)(2+2=4) 1.2.3.4=4 ?no
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Guru

Morgan
Why you said that?
If PDK wires are moved, it means that your circuit is very unstable and has frequency drifts. We all know that this circuit has basic electronics, and also work on very low frequency spectrum, so moving some cables must not affect performance has you point out and if you have to do some tunning, it´s just easy to have a field test to work on and go for try and errors until you get the signal.
Today we also know that frequency is not to critical.
About problems with VHF, for me is just a problem with harmonics, so is just a matter of changing frequencies a little.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
the great problem on this PDK-2 or others 2.1 or 2.2 or even 3 , once opened and the wires moved from the original position,they cant work the same again...

Old 03-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Guru

What do you say. I can do or not this is a question?
..this is the circuit of a PDK-2.2 ,is diferent : (post #13 photo)
My drawing and PCB two years ago.
All members can see the same philoshophy drawing PCB and my "signature" design.
My PCB as same "your" PCB or not?
Also this is a question
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Guru

The point is that with the PDK some users found buried objects from long distance. If the interior is beautiful or not , i don't think that it matters.