LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-21-2012, 10:29 PM

Default miracle device

Before two months visited me a some body has a device to descover any thing under ground with very high long range .
then , I took him to detect Treasure placebo when we reached the place ,he started in his mission via two laptops and source of waves.

He is using two laptops one of them has main programe (he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)

The second laptop with him walk on the target places and see under the ground and see the dark in the night like the day(sunny day)

He joined all two laptops via blue tooth using this piece( cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk) which can join laptops together and it gives the laptop which with this person when he walking above the target places give it strong wave .

Note: this laptop consider as reader

I think he uses radio waves ..

In the end this mission he gave me video for the treasure placebo which was burid in range 7 m. under the ground .

this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!

Is there any body make device like this .

This person use programmes only .

i posted this subject in in this forum:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...d=1#post155967

good bye

Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Guru

Default X-Ray led + camera

Hi Saleh , maybe this strange device for underground video use X-Ray(TX) wave with X-Ray (Rx) Camera or Laptop camera.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Saleh , maybe this strange device for underground video use X-Ray(TX) wave with X-Ray (Rx) Camera or Laptop camera.
X-rays would be too dangerous to use for metal detecting.

As I said on the Geotech forum, you are wasting your time speculating about this device without a lot more information. Since the person who owns the device will not divulge any details, you might as well forget about it. Anyway, it's most likely a fake. If you were to push him for further information, I would bet he will start asking for money.

Remember the saying: "If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is."
Old 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Guru

Or join MIT and reveal how such "miracle" can work:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...concrete-walls
Old 08-23-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

this is not miracle.
the miracle is which i saw.

then MIT USES big instruments and some people ....etc.
but my friend uses only two laptops only, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.

which a miracle?
Old 08-23-2012, 03:14 PM

From his speech ( the owner device ) :
" my devic as a small spy satellite "
Old 08-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleh View Post

, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.

?
Great.

I do not understand what was his purpose to demonstrate his spy satellite to such one poor and naive boy.

Why he did not demonstrate his miracle to Intelligence Agency of your country and become national hero?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi WM6,
I like the MIT miracle locator that can find people hiding behind concrete walls.
I remember the DKL Lifegaurd LRL could not find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.
But I think this MIT locator can pass the double blind test to find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.
See here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/75518504/U...e-and-Military

Maybe LRL believers will believe the MIT locator works, maybe not.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 980977.pdf (1,006.9 KB, 2472 views)
Old 08-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Great.

I do not understand what was his purpose to demonstrate his spy satellite to such one poor and naive boy.

Why he did not demonstrate his miracle to Intelligence Agency of your country and become national hero?
to WM6 :

First: If your mind can not understand this the science which with my friend as well as if your mind has mental disability that prevents you from sailing in this the science. This does not allow you to make fun or mocks of people.

I put this theard for discussion for all honorable members in this forum. Why are you the only one who can not understand this idea and you Cursed me personally. (Although the topic for discussion, not for Ejaculation in bad titles
))
Then I'm not poor ( almighty be praised ) but I'm a rich man
I let the naive and stupid for you.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... but my friend uses only two laptops only, he uses programmes only after that ,he and me see any thing under the ground .inside mountains , in side the home as realy picture.
If he is your friend, then why will he not tell you how it works?
Are you suggesting that he has hacked into a spy satellite to produce these images?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Are you suggesting that he has hacked into a spy satellite to produce these images?
Thats the right question...
Saleh could you stop attacking the people who wanna know wich one is right and wich one is not! Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us!!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Guru

Yes , Video for underground treasure with strange device is real fact.

Regards.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Guru

Quote:

Great, lucky you, then you do not need LRL apparatus you are asking for.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

But I think this MIT locator can pass the double blind test to find which of the 5 shipping crates has a person hiding inside it.

J_P
Nice finding, J_P, thanks.

I fear, that double blind test is not enough to convince people that are triple blind.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
hi Qiaozhi
he is not real friend ,so he envious man.
may be he suggesting that but not sure.
but i saw when start his programme there two chooses one of them like icon of small satellite if he uses this choose he can photo the places from up.
and one of them icon like concrete rock when he uses the choose he can photo into the ground.

Do you have knowledge about the idea of the device after these questions?
Old 08-25-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanmelih View Post
Thats the right question...
Saleh could you stop attacking the people who wanna know wich one is right and wich one is not! Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us!!

hi Ozanmelih

You are welcome
But I attacked just insulted me.

((( Give some answers and details if you know much...Let you learn us )))

i want that.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Yes , Video for underground treasure with strange device is real fact.

Regards.
hi Humhum

How do you know

Do you explain to us how it works and you will be my partner in buried treasure according reliable map.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
to WM6 :

First: If your mind can not understand this the science which with my friend as well as if your mind has mental disability that prevents you from sailing in this the science. This does not allow you to make fun or mocks of people.

I put this theard for discussion for all honorable members in this forum. Why are you the only one who can not understand this idea and you Cursed me personally. (Although the topic for discussion, not for Ejaculation in bad titles
))
I let the naive and stupid for you.

To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

1. We see saleh has posted that he saw a miracle locator which he think uses radio waves.
Saleh described the miracle detector to be two laptop computers connected together by wireless link which create a video of buried treasure 7 meters under the ground.
Saleh says "he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)"

2. Saleh says "his device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"

3. Saleh says "This person use programmes only."

We see what Saleh says, but I see some problems of what Saleh says:

problem-1: Saleh thinks this locator uses radio waves.
Then saleh says he thinks he is using gpr, auto cad and workflow, visual basic targets.
The problem is: What does saleh really think?
Is it radio waves or radar, which is a higher frequency than radio?
Saleh did not tell us if this locator works with radio waves or radar.
It appears that saleh is only guessing what principle this locator works with.
We have read no real information of what principle this locator uses except to know that there are two laptop computers involved, and a video.

Problem-2: Saleh tells us that this miracle locator made a video of a treasure placebo that is buried 7 meters under the ground.
The problem is: How do we know it is true that there is a treasure placebo buried 7 meters under the ground?
Did saleh bury this treasure placebo 7m under the ground?
Or did saleh simply believe his friend who keeps secrets, and then expect us to also believe there is a treasure placebo buried?
If Saleh did not see this treasure buried, then how can we believe this treasure is really buried?

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector made a video to show where it found the treasure.
But all of the laptop screens are kept secret until the final video is given to show that the buried placebo treasure was found.
This sounds exactly how a magician would make a fake video to cause people to believe a miracle has happened.
Do we see saleh is believing he saw a miracle?

To summarize, we know saleh saw two laptops produce a video that showed a buried treasure.
The buried treasure was never seen or recovered.
As far as we know, buried treasure exists only because the person who uses the secret miracle locator says it exists.
We see saleh tells us that "this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"
But saleh shows us no evidence other than he saw a video of the supposed buried placebo treasure.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything under the ground.
If I am wrong, and this is really a miracle locator, then Saleh will be able to bury a placebo treasure in a place where this miracle detector can find it.
Then the user of the miracle detector should be able to find the buried treasure even when he does not know where this placebo treasure is located.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find.
I would like to read reports where the miracle locator is able to show where to dig to recover a buried treasure that the operator of the miracle detector does not know where is buried.
I would like to see the treasure dug and photographed to prove the treasure was recovered. Then I will see something to believe, not magicians tricks.

Final note: The post that WM6 made shows that he is very well informed about real radar technology which can locate things that are hidden behind layers of concrete or other materials, and can pass a double blind test to prove that they work.
This is the exact same technology that saleh has suggested in his first post when he said "I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)".
If saleh thinks that WM6 does not understand this science, then saleh is wrong.
No amount of money can change this.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-25-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

1. We see saleh has posted that he saw a miracle locator which he think uses radio waves.
Saleh described the miracle detector to be two laptop computers connected together by wireless link which create a video of buried treasure 7 meters under the ground.
Saleh says "he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)"

2. Saleh says "his device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"

Ok, now we see what Saleh says.
But I see some problems of what Saleh says:

Then saleh says he thinks he is using gpr, auto cad and workflow, visual basic targets.
We have read no real information of what principle this locator uses except to know that there are two laptop computers involved, and a video.

Problem-2: Saleh tells us that this miracle locator made a video of a treasure placebo that is buried 7 meters under the ground.
The problem is: How do we know it is true that there is a treasure placebo buried 7 meters under the ground?
Or did saleh simply believe his friend who keeps secrets, and then expect us to also believe there is a treasure placebo buried?
If Saleh did not see this treasure buried, then how can we believe this treasure is really buried?

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector makes a video to show where it finds the treasure.
But all of the laptop screens are kept secret until the final video is given to show that the buried placebo treasure was found.
This sounds exactly how a magician would make a fake video to cause people to believe a miracle has happened.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything buried.
If I am wrong, and this is really a miracle locator, then Saleh will be able to bury a placebo treasure in a place where this miracle detector can find it.
Then the user of the miracle detector should be able to find the buried treasure even when he does not know where this placebo treasure is located.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find. 3
I would like to read reports where the miracle locator is able to show where to dig to recover a buried treasure that the operator of the miracle detector does not know where is buried.
I would like to see the treasure dug and photographed to prove the treasure was recovered. Then I will see something to believe, not magicians tricks.

Final note: The post that WM6 made shows that he is very well informed about real radar technology which can locate things that are hidden behind layers of concrete or other materials, and can pass a double blind test to prove that they work.
This is the exact same technology that saleh has suggested in his first post when he said "I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)".

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi Mr. J_P

Maybe I did not offer you a idea of the device as correctly view because to weak my english language
But i will answer all the questions after to make sure that safety of my english language with helping of one of my friends speak English fluently
Old 08-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mr. J_P

Maybe I did not offer you a idea of the device as correctly view because to weak my english language
But i will answer all the questions after to make sure that safety of my english language with helping of one of my friends speak English fluently
Thank you saleh,
I would like to learn the details to understand exactly what you saw in good English.
Maybe I will have a different understanding when it is explained in fluent English.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
hi Qiaozhi
he is not real friend ,so he envious man.
may be he suggesting that but not sure.
but i saw when start his programme there two chooses one of them like icon of small satellite if he uses this choose he can photo the places from up.
and one of them icon like concrete rock when he uses the choose he can photo into the ground.

Do you have knowledge about the idea of the device after these questions?
The icon of a satellite only implies the use of some space-based technology, but what it's really doing is anybody's guess. The same goes for the concrete slab icon. On their own, these mean nothing. It is not physically possible to use two laptops on their own to do the things you describe. If this man is not actually a friend, and he is jealous of your money, I would be very careful. This smells very much like a scam.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
hi Humhum

How do you know

Do you explain to us how it works and you will be my partner in buried treasure according reliable map.
From here
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=56
Old 08-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi humhum,
Your link shows a photo of a tv camera with some LEDs arranged around it that have an arrow pointing to them which says "x-ray led".
This camera looks like an ordinary security camera which usually has near infrared LEDs arranged around the camera to provide a light source.

Since these are labeled as "x-ray leds", I am wondering what an x-ray LED is.
I searched online and I cannot find any x-ray LEDs for sale anywhere, and I cannot find any information for x-ray LEDs.

Can you tell us what is an x-ray LED?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-28-2012, 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=J_Player;143320]To return to reality, there are some hard questions which need an answer:

This person when he arrived to us ordered two (Laptop) and then request access on the net in order to down load the programs from the Internet and I asked him what are these programmes ? and he tell us these secret programs and I do not allow any one to see them. and stay 4 hours to the ends of the download all the software and connecting devices with each other.

Then we went to a position has treasure and I told him that descover this region then he uses piece (cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk ) then I Asked him about it ? and what is its role? he told me it agitations ions of gold which was buried in order to facilitate to discovered, it issued ions (and gold-hungry ions) then running setups and running these programs which on his computer and then we can watch everything into the ground and above the ground until the night wecan see it like day.

From his Answers he told me that the device uses some the programs which help the secret exist in his computer (may be sincere and may be a liar)

We see what Saleh says, but I see some problems of what Saleh says:

Yes , his device can photos any thing under the ground live video.

Yes, this man uses computer programs because all his work do not use any physical reaction</SPAN>

I</SPAN>f I was
know exactly how he works? or what are waves which he use them ? (I do not need to ask you )
Maybe he uses all the programs that I have mentioned in first commet

Problem-3: Suppose there really is a placebo treasure buried, then the miracle detector made a video to show where it found the treasure.

All the programs of the two devices</SPAN>are secret. According to him.</SPAN>

For the voice which with the video : We were in the desert and i asked him make a copy of the videoand we copied the video by a Mobile but the room which we sit it has a old air condation and it has noisy sound so. The sound which with video for the air condition not for the device.

To summarize, we know saleh saw two laptops produce a video that showed a buried treasure.
The buried treasure was never seen or recovered.
As far as we know, buried treasure exists only because the person who uses the secret miracle locator says it exists.
We see saleh tells us that "this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!"
But saleh shows us no evidence other than he saw a video of the supposed buried placebo treasure.

Ok. Let us suppose I am wrong, and there is no secret magician tricks, and this locator really can find anything under the ground.
I think I will begin to believe after I read some reports that this miracle locator can find treasures that other people hide for the miracle detector to find.

I believe this man about results of his device (((((This the man is inventor . he has 40 patents
.That is all
Perhaps all this information contributes to reach the idea of device

Old 08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Guru

[QUOTE=saleh;143340]
Quote:

This person when he arrived to us ordered two (Laptop) and then request access on the net in order to down load the programs from the Internet and I asked him what are these programmes ? and he tell us these secret programs and I do not allow any one to see them. and stay 4 hours to the ends of the download all the software and connecting devices with each other.
And at the end he took your laptops with him for compensation?