LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Guru

Default Wallet Mining and Scamming

Who is hurting the LRL fourm and why.
I know I don't like scammers and wallet miners.
It is stealing to me.
Dell you can talk about me as well.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Who is hurting the LRL fourm and why.
I know I don't like scammers and wallet miners.
It is stealing to me.
Dell you can talk about me as well.
I don't care for scammers and deception either. I am not as I am accused of by you, and other members of this forum. The libelious comments made here about me are untrue, malicious, with purposeful intention to defame my name and slander my character and honest reputation.

Clondike, I will talk (reply) to you on this forum as time permits, or if you call me, but why in the world should I talk ABOUT you, or why would you even invite me to do so? Dell
Old 06-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Guru

Default Prove us wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I don't care for scammers and deception either. I am not as I am accused of by you, and other members of this forum. The libelious comments made here about me are untrue, malicious, with purposeful intention to defame my name and slander my character and honest reputation.

Clondike, I will talk (reply) to you on this forum as time permits, or if you call me, but why in the world should I talk ABOUT you, or why would you even invite me to do so? Dell
Tell us Dell, what is exactly the truth?
Did Vernon Rose build his electronic LRLs before your Randi test like you said or not?
2. If you did not use anything made by Vernon Rose to perform the Randi test, exactly what instruments did you use, Dell?
3. Did you sell thousands of dollars worth of VR-800 LRLs made by Vernell Electronics with your Dell Systems (tm) label or not?
4. What exactly were your hidden dealings with Vernon Rose and Vernell Electronics? What is the real reason you had Dell System labels on those Vernell LRLs you sold? Why did you sell them with your label, then refuse to take responsiblilty for the contents inside the box?
5. What proof do you have that would stand up in a court of law to prove Randi lied about you failing his test?
6. Why don't you go back and accept Randi's continued offer to you to claim his $1million? With today's technology, you could have a crowd of witnesses with inexpensive video cameras rolling to prove what really happens in a double blind test.

It look to me you fit the scammers and you told many a large LIE and people know about your lies.
So a snake oil man is a snake oil man in any book.
All i like to see if you would answer the questions.

Dell will you answer the questions.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am not as I am accused of by you, and other members of this forum. Dell
Last time I checked, you were still trying to sell LRL implements, the advertising of which would imply that they don't involve the practice of dowsing and that the added capsules, bogus electronics and other lights and switches would somehow enhance the operation of the instrument.

That being the case, then any accusations made here that you are a scammer and a wallet-miner, are perfectly legitimate.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Guru

Someone here does not understand the basics. LRL's are body response instruments. You don't have to know how to dowse, but you do have to be able to feel the response. As Christopher Hills says, ultimately your consciousness has to make sense of the senses. Your consciousness discriminates the info (via wave length) your senses detect. There are no red, blue, green sensors in your eyes or brain. There are no sensors in your ears that detect a "C" note. No one knows if the color red looks the same to them as to other people, but everyone knows red is different than blue.

When I say some people do not understand, I mean they are expecting the LRL to do everything. Sorry, but that's not the case. I compare learning to use an LRL to learning to play golf. Yes, it is that difficult. No LRL manufacturer wants you to know this. I know someone says you can learn in twenty minutes and this is not true. It sometimes takes me twenty minutes just to get warmed up, and if I haven't practiced for a few weeks it could be several days to get it back. Even the electronic receivers require practice. As

I've said before, meditation of some sort is essential. Most people cannot meditate, even the saints have reported they only get it right now and then. Ther are devices you can buy to train you to meditate. Biofeedback, GSR, brainwave monitors, heart rate variability(HRV), etc. but even these take weeks or months to learn well enough to be useful in locating. Sure, some people are naturals, people that live in the country are much more tuned to nature and themself. Most people are not, but they can learn. That's why the hillbilly types can learn easier than the city slickers, but really it's those who can access their right brain and shut off the left, logical side. They don't question it.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Someone here does not understand the basics. LRL's are body response instruments.
That someone is you.

The true basics are: All LRLs, whether they be a simple bent wire or a fancy swivel handle coupled with thousands of dollars of do-nothing electronic components, ALL operate as a result of the operator's ideomotor response.

If you've been brainwashed into thinking otherwise, I'm sorry. (You are not the first, nor will you be the last).

Perhaps if you meditated some on the physics involved with all LRLs, you would come to understand that it is all just dowsing.

Ergo, dowsing is required in the operation of all LRLs.

Regards,

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ergo, dowsing is required in the operation of all LRLs.
Ergo, you and Sam, are just plain stupid about your knowledge of Dowsing. Dell
Old 08-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ergo, you and Sam, are just plain stupid about your knowledge of Dowsing. Dell
My knowledge of dowsing is in complete agreement with those who actually understand the concept, and who are not involved in the business of wallet-mining by selling worthless high-priced do-nothing LRLs.

You, on the other hand, must maintain a stance contrary to what is really happening, in order to support your scam wallet-mining business.

When faced with the truth, or tough questions, you always resort to name-calling. How childish. But it does point out your obvious guilt.

I don't see anyone here posting under the name Sam. Do you live in a state of constant confusion and denial, and are you imagining people by various names?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Guru

You can lead a mule to water but you can't make him drink.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Guru

I'll repeat this because it is worth it. Meditation is essential to higher (expanded) consciousness. When I say it takes me twenty minutes to get warmed up sometimes, hopefully you get a clue to what I mean. It may take that long before I get into the meditative state. Sometimes it's easier to get there, sometimes I can't get there. You can't get there by thinking logically. Sometimes a distraction can help take your mind off what is disturbing you, but sometimes it might make it worse. A good exercise routine can help you achieve the meditative state.

If I were to do it all over, I would buy some type of biofedback equipment and learn how to use it before I ever touched an L-rod. Sure I read this but always thought I knew better. That's a sickness on my part. There are some GSR units made for this (well under $100) or more expensive systems like Healing Rhythms you hook up to your computer. The heart breath is good for your internal organs, too. Most people do not breathe properly. I totally agree LRL's are a waste of time if you cannot meditate, and most people cannot. Many learn without realizing it after daily LRL practice for a few weeks, but there is a better way.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You can lead a mule to water but you can't make him drink.
I think you've just proved that as a fact.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK."
Old 08-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
When I say some people do not understand, I mean they are expecting the LRL to do everything. Sorry, but that's not the case.
These are the most true words you have said so far, since LRLs cannot do everything, except wallet mining and detecting gravity.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK."
Old 08-10-2008, 02:30 AM
Guru

You just don't get it, even when it's handed to you on a silver platter.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Guru

When people talk about someone with only half a brain, they mean it literally. God gave most of us two sides to our brain. To squander your potential is considered a sin.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Guru

Marcel Vogel did work with liquid crystals for IBM. He said your body is liquid crystals (mainly the blood). Think crystal vibrations. He was able to see a flash of blue light. He did work with sound waves and crystals. I can't recall the details, but you might want to read up on it. Something real freaky has to do with his experiments on wine. Reminds me of the wedding at Cana.

http://www.vogelcrystals.net/legacy_of_marcel_vogel.htm
Old 08-10-2008, 04:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
He was able to see a flash of blue light. He did work with sound waves and crystals. I can't recall the details, but you might want to read up on it.
Hi Mike(Mont),
Yup, I think I will read up on it. Now lemme see... I think I will search Google for "flash of blue light" and see what I find.

Well gaulllyyyy... looky here what it says about flashes of blue light...

Ship disappears in an alleged blue flash of light
http://occamsbroadsword.blogspot.com...1_archive.html
During this second attempt, the ship disappeared from the Philadelphia Naval Yard in a blinding flash of blue light and was reportedly seen off the coast of Norfolk, VA, before returning in the same mysterious fashion to Philadelphia.

Flash of
blue light means big trouble for workers mixing a liquid batch of uranium:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...1/ai_n14277035
That happened yesterday: a JCO official said there was about 16kg of enriched uranium in the tank, eight times the normal working amount. Nobody had an early explanation for why so much was being used.
Messrs Ouchi, Shinohara and Yokokawa saw a blue flash. Scientists think that in fact there is nothing blue about the light from the reaction, but that its colour results from the high-energy neutrons blasting the nerves in the back of the eye.
To those exposed, it does not matter. Anyone who sees the flash has been exposed in an instant to thousands of times more radiation than they would expect in a year.

UFO sends an alarming flash of blue light
http://members.aol.com/OpenChD/future.htm
He never finished the thought. Uri's peculiar dance ended abruptly
in a crackling flash of blue light that knocked him backward, flat
on his backside in the snow. He was up again in a flash, jabbering
excitedly.

Flash of blue light causes R. sphaeroides cells to change their swimming speed
http://jb.asm.org/cgi/content/full/181/1/34/F1
Change in swimming speed of normal-light-grown R. sphaeroides cells in response to a flash of light of a different wavelength and duration. (A and C) Average behavior of 10 cells in response to a 1-s flash of white (A) or blue (C) light. (B and D) Change in mean speed of the population of at least 100 free-swimming cells in response to a 30-s pulse of white (B) or blue (D) light. (E and F) Behavior of two individual cells at the end of a flash of blue light. , light on; , light off. The apparent slow swimming speed on the step down in light is the result of the distribution of response times shown by cells in the population (E and F).

Blue flash olf light seen before a ghost haunts a house
http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?articleID=896
I was sitting on her bed telling a story when out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a flash of blue light. I didn’t say anything but she saw my face go pale and I stopped talking. She immediately jumped up and said "Oh its ok, its ok, look its just nerves, nothing here." She walked over to the door and made sure it was solidly shut...
...My best friend cried desperately for me to keep going " Don’t Look just run PLEASE just GO!!!!!! She grabbed my arm but it was too late...

Wintergreen Lifesaver mints emit a flash of blue light when broken
http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/wintergreen.htm
...When a lifesaver is broken, the positive and negative charges in the sugar molecules split, creating an electric field across the break. This field is strong enough to excite nitrogen molecules in the air with the result that they reemit the energy they absorbed from the electric filed in a burst of ultraviolet radiation, which we can't see. This radiation is then absorbed by the wintergreen oil that is used to flavor the lifesaver. This energy is then emitted as a flash of blue light that we can see.

When particles break the light barrier, they produce a flash of blue light
http://www.scitech.ac.uk/roadmap/rmQuestions.aspx?q=9
When particles move at these extreme speeds they produce a brief flash of blue light, called Cherenkov radiation - it's the light analogy of the sonic boom produced when something moves faster than the speed of sound in air.

Now I always knew there was something to that "flash of blue light" stuff, and this pretty much proves it!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Guru

I can't recall the exact reference... but seems I read somewhere that a certain golf ball, when struck with a certain Driver would emit a spark; or was that a flash of blue light.

What I'm trying to figure out is; what do these random flashes of blue light have to do with dowsing and LRLs? I don't see the connection, nor do the flashes validate the claims for something physical happening during the operation of an LRL.

You are grasping as straws, Mike; and trying to make connections where none exist.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Guru

The way you guys cut people up I am starting to see some sort of psychological pattern. Sort of like the guy who did in John Lennon. "There you be if not for he." I really think you believe you know more than Vogel on liquid crystals. That's pathological.

Maybe if I repeat it enough you will eventually see. Meditation is essential to higher consciousness aka expanded consciousness. The dowsing response becomes extremely more sensitive. How did anyone know how to do this thousands of years ago without scientific equipment?
Old 08-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe if I repeat it enough you will eventually see. Meditation is essential to higher consciousness aka expanded consciousness. The dowsing response becomes extremely more sensitive. How did anyone know how to do this thousands of years ago without scientific equipment?
Your repetition of a theory or belief, is strictly for your own benefit. Clearly, you would like to believe in that which you propose, but you are secretly unsure of its real validity --so repeating it both here and to yourself, serves as mechanism to boost your ego and belief systems.

Many individuals tend to harbor some very strange and occult belief systems. In general these belief systems are way out in left field, so it becomes necessary for the believer to concoct even more falsehoods, in an attempt to validate their own belief system. It's a never ending circle, but you are obviously caught up in it, and have been for some time now.

Regards,

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Marcel Vogel did work with liquid crystals for IBM. He said your body is liquid crystals (mainly the blood). Think crystal vibrations. He was able to see a flash of blue light. He did work with sound waves and crystals. I can't recall the details, but you might want to read up on it. Something real freaky has to do with his experiments on wine. Reminds me of the wedding at Cana.

http://www.vogelcrystals.net/legacy_of_marcel_vogel.htm
Hi,
new age stuff again ???

Liquid crystals ??? In the human blood ???

Sure... one is cholesterol ! (in so called..."chiral nematic phase")

I don't see how this could be related to LRL but it's really funny thinking that some LRL scammers and "entusiasts" have , actually, hypercholesterolemia... too hi levels of it in the blood !

Maybe they see that flashes too... blue things...like with VIAGRA!

I'm sure they see that flashing stuff when fu**ing people, expecially at wallets!

I think D*** is a pioneer in that kind of research... junk food, paint rollers and liquid crystals... maybe also hot melt glue stuff and perfboards to make it more cool.

Uhm... I must dismantle some twisted nematic and go for THing with a liquid crystal gold compass and some mandrake roots in my paint roller next time!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
What I'm trying to figure out is; what do these random flashes of blue light have to do with dowsing and LRLs? I don't see the connection, nor do the flashes validate the claims for something physical happening during the operation of an LRL.
I must admit, I couldn't see the connection either until I began to meditate, as Mike(Mont) suggested. When I reached a higher state of consciousness, It finally started to become clear to me. Are these simply random flashes of blue light? Aren't they connected? Only those who have attained a higher state of consciousness will know.

First, let's look at those articles I sited. Start with the UFO making an alarming flash of blue light. This may well be where the idea of utilizing a blue flash of light all started. And when the US military figured it out, they copied the space alien's methods to make their own ship disappear. But what does a flash of blue light have to do with disappearing ships and UFOs? The Cherenkov radiation article could shed some light on this. You will see the flash of blue light is rocket science (or actually beyond rocket science). Young scientists who have no sponsor for expensive experiments are still demonstrating the flash of blue light with witnergreen life savers. Take a look at how the Japanese workers learned the importance of the flash of blue light the hard way while mixing their uranium. This flash of blue light can be so dangerous that the R. sphaeroides cells change their swimming speed in an attempt at evasive maneuvers (If these cells had a brain, they might understand that their method won't work). And we also see that ghosts move using methods of the flash of blue light, the same as space aliens and UFOs

Now if this doesn't make perfect sense to you, I must quote Mike(Mont)'s definitive statements that explain why not:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
Meditation is essential to higher (expanded) consciousness...
...You can't get there by thinking logically.
As Mike(Mont) says, It is essential to use the other half of your brain in order to expand your consciousness to a higher level. With a limited consciousness of the world around you, you just can't see the significance of these flashes of blue light. Has the left half of your brain had grown so big it is crowding into the space reserved for the right half? Is the left half causing enough pressure to make the right brain half to go on strike, and stop thinking altogether? According to Mike(Mont), you cannot reach this expanded consciousness with methods of logic. I wonder if meditation is the only thing that can save you, so you too can see how the blue flash of light works.

After you understand the principle of the flash of blue light, then we can all move on to the liquid crystals that we are, according to Marcel Vogel. Of course, don't hook up an electric power supply to your body. In this case, you will see the blue flash of light when the liquid crystals of your body are resonated with the correct sound waves. Now are there any meditators out there that can forsee a familiar connection that could explain the MFD for long range sensing?

Best wishes,
J_P

"Putting paint rollers back on paint store shelves, where they belong"
Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Repeating the same thing numerous times, does not make it true.
You really are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Guru

Default HOW DOES DELL GET IDEAS FOR NEW PRODUCT LINES?

Attached Images

Old 08-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I belive it happened for real!

Maybe he had to repaint home.. and got the idea that way!

I'm sure the paint shop guywho sold him something 50 of them at a time asked himself about the mental sanity of the poor D*** , or about if he was a compulsive house painter!

Sure he couldn't know what would be the real purpose of all this business....

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Guru

I'm not here to defend Dell. But like he says, if it works, use it. I do like his X-Scan especially for currency. I have an earlier version of the rod shown. Mine only has one pod. It;s not my favorite rod but I have used it at times when other rods were not working.

I've been working on my own rod design. The one I ended up with is not friction free, but it's moreso than than anything I have seen or used. Of course it's no good in wind, but it is so sensitive that it spoiled me to other rods. I plan on building and selling them sometime later this year after a few more improvements. I'll try to keep the price down to a few hundred $$$. The final price will be determined on how much labor cost.This rod is not for beginners, it's just too sensitive. More updates later. I might also sell an economy model without the jeweled bearings.