LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 01-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Guru

Default Is LRL and dowsing for treasure only mental ?

Many of us fool ourselves and follow the obsession for years.

I ran a series of dowsing tests with various LRL and assisted dowsing devices with some good dowsers.

In condition 1: used a well known LRL signal generation type. A gold coin was the target. The dowser could detect using swivel rods.

In condition two at another location a gold coin (same one). I then mentally erased the supposed signal line. Using the LRL again the dowser could not find the signal line.

Is the signal line a mental fabrication created by belief of dowsers ?
Goldfinder
Old 01-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Guru

Well maybe the electronic receiver is dowsing because I can find the line with L-rods too.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Guru

Christopher Hills said he could discharge static electricity from his body to across the room, but that can only be for an instant. I wouldn't rule out that someone else could do the same thing to disrupt the signal momentarily, and possibly even in a series. Think electric eel. Many people have said skeptics can do something similar to this with their negative vibes. So I guess if this was to be proven an experiment could be set up where the electronic receiver is receiving the signal and then the spoiler does their hex on it and then see what happens. The signal line is weak, fragile, and sensitive to interference (no argument from most people on this) so it is certainly possible but probably need some other interference present at the time so the signal is already weak to begin with. So does that prove it is dowsing? Not to me. Would it prove the person can send a discharge? Likely so if it was repeatable. And it might prove the signal line is susceptible to psychic interference.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Guru

Dell Winders says the signal line can get disrupted completely sometimes and it takes a while to reestablish. But as I recall it takes about 15 seconds of interference to completely disrupt it. I don't know much about the static discharge thing if someone can perform this in a series, just enough to keep the signal line disrupted or if at all. I would have to say it is possible. As for a signal line from a frequency discriminator to be a "mental fabrication", all i will say is you got it wrong. For starters, it is physical. But don't let me stop your way of thinking.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Guru

Without getting into a long discussion, here is a quick look at the difference between physical and mental.

Take a forked stick and search for water until the stick responds. That is physical. Once you have the source pinpointed (not going into this but that part is physical) to find depth you walk away from the spot and when the stick responds that distance is the depth of the water. Again, this is physical.

Now the mental or psychic way to find depth would be to stand on the pinpoint spot and count the feet until the stick responds. That is the mental, or psychic, ESP whatever you want to call it, but it's not physical. And the physical is much more accurate. That's why i say the mental map "dowsing" Ouija Board stuff is unreliable and inaccurate. But I don't care to discuss this.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Guru

Kinda strange, this is all ancient history. Dell has said talked about the signal line being physical since the 1980's. Something is not not right here. Your brain ain't working right. Maybe you've just been brain-washed by the skeptics. I don't know how to help you. Another skepticide victim.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Guru

Anybody here wonder why I don't like dowsers? They remind me of Sam. Maybe he is. So yeah, i definitely have a case of PTSD--Post Traumatic Skeptic Disorder. No joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E
Old 01-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Guru

I read somewhere the other day, "Don't bother telling your problems. Eighty percent of the people don't care and the other twenty percent are glad.

Tell you this much, really wish i hadn't replied to this thread. Reminds me of story about Moses--he got a glimpse, but never got to the Promised Land. And the reason was he struck the rock a second time. He let the skeptic mentality rule him. They said he was an intelligent person. Adam and Eve did the same thing, they trusted in the serpent, the Great Deceiver. In case you don't know, the serpent they are referring to is not some animal that crawls on the ground. It's two nerves that crisscross a few times up your spine and they have the appearance of a snake. You see, the Great Deceiver is inside everyone--it's the five senses that deceive. So anybody who says I trust myself is really trusting a deceiver.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Guru

Default Just asking a hypothetical

I didn't need all this BS Mike. Your dirrea of the keyboard it totally a waste.

SO - Has anyone tested something like this?

A friend of mine is an excellent clairyoyant, i.e. can see on other dimensions and energies. The clairvoyant can actually see the signal line when I tested the persons ability for seeing dowsing energies.

further testing showed walking thru the signal line disrupted it and it took a minute for the line to reestablish.

These were actual tests I ran several years ago. In the various test I could also verify what the clainvoyant was seeing both with dowsing swivel rods and I can feel the line buy now see it.

At the time I didn't think to test the mentally creating aspect.
Goldfinder
Old 01-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Guru

Not really about dowsing, but probably can explain conditions to take a look to parallel world. By life coincidence or natural gift.

http://survincity.com/2010/05/i-see-a-parallel-world/
Old 01-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Guru

I've done enough testing with the all-electronic to know what I'm talking about. Your friend only got it half right, but then again, your locator might be impotent. Right when i start up I usually (probably more than half the time) get a false signal (Some call it spontaneous potential S.P.). I can wait for time to heal it or else I can speed up the process and walk through it to remove it most of the time but not always. The good line does not go away, maybe on rare occasions only. Now I admit i could be wrong, but I've performed a few thousand test runs over the past year. If the line is more than a couple degrees off the target, it's not working right, but usually if that's the case it will be ten degrees or more off. I tell you one thing about the all-electronic, there is no B.S. You can see where the locator is pointing. No pretending, no wishful thinking, no forcing the rods to your will (like a control freak skeptic), no M.I.T.A.S. (Medieval Implements of Torture And Superstition). Put it this way: if it WAS a pistol, you could hit a half-dollar sized target from twenty feet away. Not all that easy to do with a real pistol. During magnetic storms the line moves all over the place. During those times, pretending you can trace that with an L-rod is playing right into the skeptics' hands. A fool's errand.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:14 PM
Guru

I'll be honest. Even after a year of testing thousands of times, I am such a skeptic at heart I still don't believe what I am seeing. Nietzsche has nothing on me. Just unbelievable. Reminds me of those old prospectors who are afraid to go look for their lode of gold. For years they sit and stare up at the mountain and never go up to actually do a search. They don't want to be let down. Pretty much exactly the way I am right now. Afraid I'm going to wake up from a dream. Yeah, go psychoanalyze that.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:45 PM
Guru

Default Signal line not electromagnetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Kinda strange, this is all ancient history. Dell has said talked about the signal line being physical since the 1980's. Something is not not right here. Your brain ain't working right. Maybe you've just been brain-washed by the skeptics. I don't know how to help you. Another skepticide victim.
I tested with an extremely magnetometer and also with a search coil type detector and none could detect the signal. Using several types of gignal generators of course. So the line is not electromagnetic.

I also use a scalar detector and it couldn't detect it.

So what does Dell and you mean by physical???
Goldfinder
Old 02-19-2017, 09:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The reason why you cannot detect it is because there is no such thing as a "signal line". It is a fictitious concept dreamed up by dowsers.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The reason why you cannot detect it is because there is no such thing as a "signal line". It is a fictitious concept dreamed up by dowsers.
George..... calm
Old 02-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Guru

They shall wail and gnash their teeth outside the gates. Remember what Christopher Hills said, something like: "Second hand knowledge on this subject is like reason to a mindless fool." He means you gotta learn it first. You can't skip that basic step.

Nobody should be wasting their time trying to convince a hardened skeptic.You know I think George is a pretty intelligent guy. He could learn if he wanted to. You can lead a mule to water but you can't make them drink. I've come to the conclusion not many people really ever learn to use the L-rod. I got mine out today and I really did enjoy using it.

I think I've been over the signal line thing a time or two. You gotta have some sort of resonator device to draw the lines in to a bundle, kinda like a how ferrite rod acts. Study Konstantine Meyl. That article titled "Tesla's Big Mistake" by Bill Beaty (I think) is a good one, too. Actually explains it quite well.